PDA

View Full Version : who would u call to be your next coach or even assistant

MELO 15
07-04-2008, 11:57 AM
I took the time to think, maybe it isn,t the players. Maybe the system, or as we have all said in the past, the coach. So u tell me, where do u think the problem lies, and what coach, or assistant, can help the nuggets become better:)

DenButsu
07-04-2008, 12:47 PM
jvg

IversonIsKrazy
07-04-2008, 03:27 PM
I don't know many coaches, but Avery Johnson is better than George Karl. Karl focuses on offence too much, while AJ is a defensive-minded coach, which is needed to us. We need an experienced-defensive minded coach.

Crunchy12489
07-05-2008, 03:18 AM
I don't know many coaches, but Avery Johnson is better than George Karl. Karl focuses on offence too much, while AJ is a defensive-minded coach, which is needed to us. We need an experienced-defensive minded coach.

Scratch that.

We don't need a -minded coach.

We need a coach that's atleast above average at both offense and defense.

KiLLaHDiCe12
07-05-2008, 07:04 AM
I think Eric Snow would be a good coach for you when he retires

DenButsu
07-05-2008, 08:16 AM
Scratch that.

We don't need a -minded coach.

We need a coach that's atleast above average at both offense and defense.

So who do you suggest, then?

avsman05
07-05-2008, 05:21 PM
Avery Johnson we need a guy with some spirit and a former player to get the nuggets to play harder. and i would love to see AD switch places with Karl as well.

asadf
07-06-2008, 03:34 AM
jeff van gundy

Crunchy12489
07-06-2008, 04:59 AM
jeff van gundy

I wouldn't mind him.

If we don't get passed the first or second round of the playoffs next year, we will have a new coach.

I'm pretty sure the time bomb is ticking down on Karl. He knows it, the players know it, and the fans should too.

I mean if you fail to get your team into the playoffs or passed the first round for 5 years straight, there is something wrong.

I think Karl is an ok coach, I just think he's terrible with the talent he has been given.

He wasn't that great in Cleveland, but when he got a hold of Shawn Kemp and the Glove, he made some things happen.

But as far as Melo (top 5 league scorer), AI (top 5 league scorer, top 10 assists and steals), K-Mart (ex All-Star), Camby (DPOY), and J.R. Smith (aka Prodigy) he isn't doing that well.

He put half of this on himself last season with J.R. and him not getting along so well. All of a sudden they have a break through nearly at the end of the season that JR is a developing offensive weapon.

Karl needs to go. Too many hard bodies on the team. When have you ever seen the best scoring team play any defense? Phoenix, Dallas, and Houston don't play great defense. They will score on you all night, but they can't play that great of defense. That's why you see these teams being knocked out in the 1st or 2nd round consistently. When will it run through their heads? DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE.

Offense brings tickets, defense brings championships.

The Warriors are the same way. That's why we kicked their ***** when it came down to the wire. The playoff spot was on the line and we came in the clutch. We also got 50 wins and discovered that Melo can run the 4 occasionally(if we have any future injuries). I hope not.

Like Allen Iverson said, we have alot to hold our heads up for. If we can find some sort of defensive scheme we will be unbeatable. The sky is the limit for this team. They just have to want it more than the other team(s). Can't blame it all on the coach. After all, it isn't Karl out their running point guard, or playing power forward snagging rebounds and what-not.

I agree I think there is some misguidance within the staff, but their are plenty more problems going on within the team. Karl isn't the full blame. He just takes half of it :shush:

I hope we have one hell of a year next year. I atleast want to see us get to the Western Conference Finals. :pray::jumpy: