PDA

View Full Version : History of the NBA Quiz ( Trivia Contests)

Lebron23
07-04-2008, 01:25 AM
Game Show Hosts: LeBron23

Round 1

1. Who was the first player to record back-to-back 50 point games in the 2000s?

2. Who scored the first points of the millennium?

3. Who were the first two undrafted rookies in NBA history to make the All-Rookie 1st or 2nd team?

4. Who was the first coach in NBA history to lead a team to an under .500 record, and win Coach of the Year in the same season?

5. Who was the first top five pick from Florida State in NBA Draft history?

6. Who was the first player in NBA history to lead the league in rebounds and assists in the same season?

7. Two members of the Bulls have the distinction of averaging 20 points per game with Jordan on the roster. Scottie Pippen was one of them. Who was the other?

8. Which team was the only team to beat the Celtics at Boston Garden in the 1985-1986 season?

9. Who was the first player to score 20+ points in 50 consecutive playoff games?

10. Which one of the following were not one of the first four players in NBA history, to average at least 15 points, 5 rebounds, and 5 assists, per game in each of their first five seasons in the NBA?

BADizzleBoY
07-04-2008, 01:30 AM

Round 1

These are all off the top of my head. I swear. Allen Iverson
Haha umm... Shaq
3. Who were the first two undrafted rookies in NBA history to make the All-Rookie 1st or 2nd team?
..... IDK
4. Who was the first coach in NBA history to lead a team to an under .500 record, and win Coach of the Year in the same season?
Was he with the sonics?
6. Who was the first player in NBA history to lead the league in rebounds and assists in the same season?
Wilt or robertson.
7. Two members of the Bulls have the distinction of averaging 20 points per game with Jordan on the roster. Scottie Pippen was one of them. Who was the other?
8. Which team was the only team to beat the Celtics at Boston Garden in the 1985-1986 season?
lakers or sixers
9. Who was the first player to score 20+ points in 50 consecutive playoff games?
wilt or russell
10. Which one of the following were not one of the first four players in NBA history, to average at least 15 points, 5 rebounds, and 5 assists, per game in each of their first five seasons in the NBA?

oscar robertson is number 10

Lebron23
07-04-2008, 01:37 AM
You need to answer all of the questions.

Dalionking
07-04-2008, 01:55 AM

Round 1

jamison

I think it was John Amaechi

haslim is the only one i can think of
i will guess nate mcmillen but i know that is wrong
dave cowens
thats easy, wilt the stilt
i just heard this last week. i got it wrong then but i know it is orlando woolridge
the Hawks?
kareem

kidd

DrDEADalready
07-04-2008, 09:59 AM
Dennis Rodman to all of those questions.

LakeShow
07-04-2008, 10:21 AM
Antawn Jamison (he did it against some team and then the Lakers, that's why I remember)

Allen Iverson?

Jorge Garbajosa and Jamario Moon?

Doc Rivers?

Dave Cowens

Wilt Chamberlain

Orlando Woolridge

Los Angeles Lakers?

Wilt Chamberlain?

one of the following what?

Knicks845
07-04-2008, 10:36 AM

Round 1

Antawn Jamison
Shaq?

Jarmario Moon & Luis Scola?

Nate Micmillan?
Dave Cowhens
Wilt
Rodman?
Knicks?
Kareem
IDK

daleja424
07-04-2008, 11:51 AM
1. Antwan Jamison

2. John Amaechi

3. Matt Maloney and Chucky Atkins...most people will think of guys like Wallace and Brad Miller but they didnt actually make the team... And guys like Haslem, Daniels, Moon, etc came later.

4. Johnny Kerr

5. Dave Cowens

6. Wilt Chamberlain

7. Orlando Woolridge

8. Portland Trailblazers

9. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

10. ...you didnt give any choices but the question says which of the following...

Dalionking
07-04-2008, 12:00 PM
jason kidd is the answer to #10

daleja424
07-04-2008, 12:02 PM
jason kidd is the answer to #10

but there aren't any choices...

Dalionking
07-04-2008, 12:09 PM
it was a trivia game on another site i found today to check my answers.
it was between kidd, magic, steve francis, and grant hill

kidd missed it by points

when i saw it the first time i thought it was saying who hit all those stats in their first 5 years. i picked kidd and was right but had the wrong question. too funny

daleja424
07-04-2008, 12:11 PM
it was a trivia game on another site i found today to check my answers.
it was between kidd, magic, steve francis, and grant hill

kidd missed it by points

when i saw it the first time i thought it was saying who hit all those stats in their first 5 years. i picked kidd and was right but had the wrong question. too funny

I found that site... but some of their answers were wrong... ie #3... look it up. That site is wrong

Dalionking
07-04-2008, 12:30 PM
is it matt maloney and haslim?

daleja424
07-04-2008, 12:31 PM
is it matt maloney and haslim?

no...matt malonely and chuck atkins like my answer says...

_Sn1P3r_
07-04-2008, 07:04 PM
How long does this last until you tell us the answers?

Corey
07-04-2008, 07:07 PM
Everyone here has internet. Just Google them :laugh2:

Leftcoast_yg
07-04-2008, 10:31 PM
Everyone here has internet. Just Google them :laugh2:

true dat:D

BADizzleBoY
07-04-2008, 10:34 PM
Yeah brah.

_Sn1P3r_
07-05-2008, 06:42 PM
Fine i'll just google it.

daleja424
07-05-2008, 06:46 PM
I already found all the answers. look on page 1...