PDA

View Full Version : Beasley a bust?

daleja424
07-03-2008, 10:58 PM
Look what this guy posted in one of the rooms...

durant and beasley are two VERY different players, you can't compare them. What if he is a bust. I say he gets 12 and 7.

wow... I can't wait for beasley to put up 18/10 next year...

kntresistheheat
07-03-2008, 11:03 PM
This guy apperantly dont know anything about basketball!:rolleyes:

Look what this guy posted in one of the rooms...

wow... I can't wait for beasley to put up 18/10 next year...

daleja424
07-03-2008, 11:06 PM
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5724451&posted=1#post5724451

BALLER71
07-03-2008, 11:07 PM
:laugh:
Bring on the Chicago fans, can't wait to see what they have to say.

daleja424
07-03-2008, 11:13 PM
my response...

well then feel free to disagree with me and every single expert that has ever spoken about Beasley, b/c they all think he will be a stud, and a couple have already starting calling him a future HoFer...

its not like im saying Tyrus Thomas will put up 20/10 next year... we are talking about a guy who is ACTUALLY good...

kozelkid
07-03-2008, 11:14 PM
I am a chicago fan and I think beasley will be a very good player, it has nothing to do with that.
I also dont think this warrents a thread really, there are idiots everywhere.
as for beasley, I think he will be very similar to a melo type player, I do disagree with everyone expecting him to be a pf, I think he will be a sf, but definitly a very good one
as for people calling him or rose future hofs, that's just beyond premature, very bad busts have happened and it can happen to either player, therefore saying either is a future hof is just dumb

daleja424
07-03-2008, 11:15 PM
...for the record Kozel I was kidding about TT... for the most part:D

daleja424
07-03-2008, 11:16 PM
I am a chicago fan and I think beasley will be a very good player, it has nothing to do with that.
as for beasley, I think he will be very similar to a melo type player, I do disagree with everyone expecting him to be a pf, I think he will be a sf, but definitly a very good one

slow night... still waiting to here that Brand has been traded to the Heat

kozelkid
07-03-2008, 11:20 PM
...for the record Kozel I was kidding about TT... for the most part:D

heh, idc, there are always doubters.
there have been players who started off careers worse and turned it quite a bit around, like JO or west.
hell, read this blog, rather interesting, they compare tt to kemp, maybe an overkill, but still pretty interesting and if he gets decent playing time anything can happen...
http://www.blogabull.com/2008/7/1/558224/tyrus-thomas

BALLER71
07-03-2008, 11:29 PM
as for people calling him or rose future hofs, that's just beyond premature, very bad busts have happened and it can happen to either player, therefore saying either is a future hof is just dumb

I see you're becoming more mature :p

Anyways, people think Beasley is undesized, and I have mentioned this many times, since when do players block shots or rebound with their heads.
What matters is your wingspan and he has a 7'2 wingspan and therefore he can play PF.
And if you ask me him being 6'7 and averaging 12 rebounds really shows that he plays bigger than he really is.

kozelkid
07-03-2008, 11:31 PM
I see you're becoming more mature :p

Anyways, people think Beasley is undesized, and I have mentioned this many times, since when do players block shots or rebound with their heads.
What matters is your wingspan and he has a 7'2 wingspan and therefore he can play PF.
And if you ask me him being 6'7 and averaging 12 rebounds really shows that he plays bigger than he really is.

dont be sore abotu the sig :p
anyway, melo also averaged double digit rebounds, it's college man, hell he can be a very good rebounder as a sf, but he faces the basket, so I think therefore he's better suited as a sf.
he doesnt have a back to the basket type game, that's probably a big reaosn why bulls didnt draft him. if he was an oden type player, I can bet you bulls would have picked him then...

King Koopa
07-04-2008, 02:25 AM
Him and Mark Blount the Crack head must be Very good Friends.

Afridi786
07-04-2008, 03:41 AM
:laugh:
Bring on the Chicago fans, can't wait to see what they have to say.

look at ur sig, u seen any chicago fan say that beasley is a bust, the moment the story came about that riley doesnt want two guards who are not good shooters and rose might not fit in, u guys started calling rose a bust. Half your guys' sigs have something to do with beasley > rose.

let the record show, i wanted beasley, but rose was probably the better pick for our situation, just like beasley was the best pick for your situation.

king j.a.l.
07-04-2008, 08:59 AM
I just wanted 2 say that I think that beasley is goingto play the 4. when I watch him play I can't help but to see that his game reminds me of sir charles the way he mixes it up down lowI think that he will be best used at the 4.
He has all of the skills to play the 3 but I just see him in that CB34 mode.

what u guys think?

marlinsfan24
07-04-2008, 09:01 AM
Beasley's a bust? my ***.
He has Hall of Fame potential.
and playing alongside Wade and somewhat under Riley, he will bloom very quickly and have an immediate impact in the League. And I agree with others, I see him as a 3 instead of a 4.

MiamiHeatMafia
07-04-2008, 10:13 AM
Beasley will be a beast this year what is that guy smoking.

daleja424
07-04-2008, 10:21 AM
...some really really potent stuff:smoking:

...beasley is a stud!!!

daleja424
07-04-2008, 02:46 PM
We need to start a dumb quote thread b/c I keep coming across them:

Wade has never been a top 5 player and that also goes for Melo. The kid is good but not that good.

Top 5 players over the last 3 or 4 years has been Kobe, Nash, KG, Duncan, and Lebron. I don't really see where Wade fits in the top 5 even before his injury. With that said, I hope the kid returns back to form but I doubt he will get any better til he develops a jumpshot.

Master Mind
07-04-2008, 02:54 PM
^^^Yeah people just don't like to give credit where credit is due...

BullsNumber1Fan
07-04-2008, 04:34 PM
^Yeah like you guys(On the Derrick Rose sigs)!:p
Anyways, Beasley will be the OPPOSITE of a bust. 12/7 might be his numbers in the 1st half of a game, I see him going 20/9 in his rookie season winning the ROY with Rose and Oden coming in a close 2nd and 3rd.

_Sn1P3r_
07-04-2008, 09:03 PM
I bet you guys just can't wait to see a Mia-Chi game and prove to Bulls fans Beasley was the better pick.

violetuniverse
07-06-2008, 09:25 PM
^ i dont have to see the game to know beasley was the right pick. i wanted him from day 1