View Full Version : Trade Proposal

Clevefan23
07-03-2008, 07:28 PM
Indians get:
De Jesus
Meloan
LaRoche
McDonald

While i would like a guy like Kemp, Loney, Billingsley, or Broxton but i dont think that u guys can afford to trade som1 who is already a proven MLB talent.

Dodgers get:
Sabathia
Peralta

What would u guys offer for C.C.

c2thab
07-03-2008, 07:31 PM
Indians get:
De Jesus
Meloan
LaRoche
McDonald

While i would like a guy like Kemp, Loney, Billingsley, or Broxton but i dont think that u guys can afford to trade som1 who is already a proven MLB talent.

Dodgers get:
Sabathia
Peralta

If you were the Tribes GM and I was the Dodgers GM we would have ourselves a trade!!

Clevefan23
07-03-2008, 07:37 PM
lol right now peralta is driving the indians fans crazy cause his inconcistency at the plate and in the feild but when hes hot he can go on a tear. Adding peralta though cause u guys lost Furcal for awhile would be key.

Malone for Pres
07-03-2008, 07:38 PM
Indians get:
De Jesus
Meloan
LaRoche
McDonald

Dodgers get:
Sabathia
Peralta

Show me where to sign! I am fine with this one even without a negotiation window.

N.Z's #1 Dodger
07-03-2008, 07:40 PM
I would pull the trigger on that deal in a heartbeat.

c2thab
07-03-2008, 07:44 PM
lol right now peralta is driving the indians fans crazy cause his inconcistency at the plate and in the feild but when hes hot he can go on a tear. Adding peralta though cause u guys lost Furcal for awhile would be key.

Call, e-mail, whatever you can to get in touch with your GM and give him the idea.

UCLADodger
07-03-2008, 08:22 PM
Deal Deal Deal... Hit The Button... Howie Help Me Hit The Button... The Banker Has Gone Bananas!!!!

swells2048
07-03-2008, 08:57 PM
I'd give that just for CC. Peralta is an ok throw in.

THINKBLUE15
07-03-2008, 08:59 PM
Hell ya. Done Deal! That is a very generous offer.

BADizzleBoY
07-03-2008, 09:00 PM
A little too generous lol.

GHGHCP
07-03-2008, 09:17 PM
Would only work if we can get CC to an extension. J-Mac has one of the best (if not the best) power curves in the minors (Kershaw has the best 12-6), Meloan will be an awesome set up/closer but Ned in all his brilliance wants him to be an Okay starter. LaRoche and DeJesus could be our left side of the infield in the future.

This is giving up a lot more then some of you guys realize which begs the question, why not wait and sign C.C. in the off season AND keep the kids! This is very win now but could and most likely will haunt us in the future if C.C. doesn't get an extension.

Clevefan23
07-03-2008, 09:26 PM
ya agreed i was lookin at this trade and when people are sayn ya no doubt it makes me think. The guys in that trade have so much upside and i dont know if they realize it. But anyways as im thinking about it i dont think he will go to the Dodgers cause we will probley be able to play the whos gonna give me more prospects with the central division with the cubs and brewers fighting eachother to get sabathia.

R8DRPC
07-03-2008, 10:15 PM
wont happen ned cant get anything good done for this team, its so frustrating watching this happen every year

Tapptout
07-03-2008, 10:22 PM
I like your thinking!

Bushleaguer28
07-04-2008, 02:46 PM
there is NO WAY we get CC without giving up Kemp IMO. Probably even more than that.

Bushleaguer28
07-04-2008, 02:48 PM
wont happen ned cant get anything good done for this team, its so frustrating watching this happen every year

its VERY unfair to blame not making trades on Ned. When every other GM in the league tries to bend you over on every single trade proposal (Kemp or Kershaw involved in ALL trade proposals), what is Ned supposed to do? If he pulled the trigger and got ripped off, the same people complaining about lacks of trades would be saying hes dumb for getting ripped off. Beleiev it or not, GM's dont give away their good players for crap - there are no Kevin Mchales in baseball. It takes 2 parties to complete a trade, and both of them want whats best for their team.

Sumo331
07-04-2008, 04:28 PM
Trade Lowe for prospects? Yes!

In_Ned_I_Trust
07-04-2008, 04:42 PM
A little too generous lol.

true but CC could be a rental...

Tapptout
07-04-2008, 05:31 PM
That's a good point but if we traded for CC than it would have to be assumed we would work out a contract before the trade