PDA

View Full Version : Realistic Trade Ideas for Chauncey Billups-

Giants-49ers-Ws
07-03-2008, 06:49 PM
I want deals that ppl actually think Joe Dumars would be intrigued by last week..the rumor was B-douche/harrington for billups/wallace..obviously thats not possible anymore but lets brainstorm ways to get Billups to the Bay...??

Mine is: Harrington/Randolph/next year's 1st round pick for Chauncey..is this too much, little???..then also sign JOSH SMITH

mavwar53
07-03-2008, 07:43 PM
that is way too much take out randolph and that is a good deal so long as we get brand.

IamTurboman
07-03-2008, 09:08 PM
That is way too much. Billups is getting older. If they wouldn't re-sign Barron for extra years they are not going to give up this year or future year first round picks!

tru_warrior
07-03-2008, 09:19 PM
Okay our boy Tmac is gonna go nuts. Someone just started a Billups and Brand thread about under an hour ago. Come on people.

IamTurboman
07-03-2008, 09:22 PM
This one is realistic trade ideas though! Sussposedly.

No offense but why do we need all this nit picky stuff. If it bothers you then disregard it.

tru_warrior
07-03-2008, 09:23 PM
It's not nit picky. Go to any forum and see how everyone hates having the SAME topic in multiple threads.

IamTurboman
07-03-2008, 09:35 PM
I don't like it either, but getting crabby posts about it is more annoying. Send the people a PM if you don't like it.

tru_warrior
07-03-2008, 09:49 PM
nothing against you turbo. if its not me saying something, someone else will. its been like that here since i joined...someone will always point out something because somehow it makes people feel good to jump on other's mistakes.

that's not me though. i dont get gratification from pointing this out. just personally, i've been saying the same things in multiple threads this week and im tired.

Tmac416
07-03-2008, 09:49 PM
I don't like it either, but getting crabby posts about it is more annoying. Send the people a PM if you don't like it.

man, im really tying to be paetient and nice but your brand new here and your trying say were wrong and were not. Go look at the giants forum, the 49ers, anyones. there organized and you dont see 8 threads all with teh exact same thing. each one ahs about 6 posts becuase no knows were to respond to wich point. its not a mtter of jsut not opening it. we want to enage in the discussion. but when its all over the place its dumb. why is so hard to pus one litte trade idea, with the other trade ideas that are getting discussed.

IamTurboman
07-03-2008, 09:55 PM
man, im really tying to be paetient and nice but your brand new here and your trying say were wrong and were not. Go look at the giants forum, the 49ers, anyones. there organized and you dont see 8 threads all with teh exact same thing. each one ahs about 6 posts becuase no knows were to respond to wich point. its not a mtter of jsut not opening it. we want to enage in the discussion. but when its all over the place its dumb. why is so hard to pus one litte trade idea, with the other trade ideas that are getting discussed.
gotcha. I didnt realize it was that bad with the multiple threads. My bad.

Tmac416
07-03-2008, 10:14 PM
gotcha. I didnt realize it was that bad with the multiple threads. My bad.

haha yea i sent you a reply. were on the same page. i like the orignal name. im on the iamturboman wagon