PDA

View Full Version : OC Register: Maggette A Laker? Not Out Of The Question!

ktrain203
07-03-2008, 12:47 PM
With the Clippers signing Baron Davis and expected to also sign Elton Brand to huge deals, there is relatively no chance that Maggette will be wearing a Clipper jersey come next season. With that being said, why shouldn't the Lakers go after him?

http://lakers.freedomblogging.com/2008/07/02/maggette-anyone/

We're already over the salary cap, it's not like it's going to hurt us to make an offer. He has the same agent as Kobe, would love to play for a contender, and might be the slasher/playmaker that we need to get us ovr the hump. I admit it's a long shot, but with the team this close, don't we have to take the chance?

Squad13
07-03-2008, 12:50 PM
With the Clippers signing Baron Davis and expected to also sign Elton Brand to huge deals, there is relatively no chance that Maggette will be wearing a Clipper jersey come next season. With that being said, why shouldn't the Lakers go after him?

We're already over the salary cap, it's not like it's going to hurt us to make an offer. He has the same agent as Kobe, would love to play for a contender, and might be the slasher/playmaker that we need to get us ovr the hump. I admit it's a long shot, but with the team this close, don't we have to take the chance?

For the MLE? YES!!! no brainer

x_notorious
07-03-2008, 12:52 PM
It seems like every other team that is going after him are offering the MLE, so why not? He would a huge addition.

LA_Raiders
07-03-2008, 01:03 PM
He would be great, but does he wants to play limited min in LA???

Tragic Johnson
07-03-2008, 01:05 PM
If anything, it would be worth it just to keep him away from Boston.

Sign him and then trade Odom for a quality point guard.

kb24ap28
07-03-2008, 01:06 PM
my favorite quote, " Get it done Mitch!"

Zefflin
07-03-2008, 01:20 PM

I don't think he's going to Boston, I say his #1 choice is the spurs followed by the lakers for the mle.

darth550
07-03-2008, 01:21 PM
For the MLE? YES!!! no brainer

That's about half of what he wants........

static_inferno
07-03-2008, 01:34 PM
^But that's what most teams are offering him right now. There are only 3 teams who can sign him to a deal larger than the MLE (Memphis, Philadelphia, Clippers). Philly is looking to resign Iggy and are exploring Josh Smith. Memphis isn't looking to spend money, and the Clippers are looking to resign Brand. If Brand goes to Golden State then Clippers have room to sign Maggette to a better deal, but otherwise Maggette will have to settle for the MLE when signing with another team. We should really look to getting Maggette on board here. Him going to the Spurs is a waste since they're going downhill from here on out.

8kobe24
07-03-2008, 01:44 PM
Mitch, please don't let the celtics or any other contender sign Maggette. If everybody else is giving him MLE, then I don't see why the Lakers shouldn't get in the mix.

KingDiesel
07-03-2008, 02:16 PM
he'd be a good pick up but the lakers are probably thinking if sasha and ronny decide to go elsewhere that MLE money might have to go to the replacement(s) instead of a guy like maggette. then again if they do pick him up it might not be as pressing to get guys to fill the gaps.
who knows?

IDB Josh M
07-03-2008, 02:32 PM
This coming from an avid and very vocal Lamar Odom supporter ...

Get Magette, and trade Odom for the sole purpose of clearing salary cap.

NDP1981
07-03-2008, 02:39 PM
Maggette is a WAY better pick up than Artest, I repeat WAY Better. First him and Kobe get along and they are good friends. Second he is a very strong player, probably top 20 in the league. Third he can drive to the basket. Fourth his defense is better than any SF we have. Fifth he is an excellent FT shooter. Sixth and the most important one of them all he will not be and is not a head case unlike Artest, Artest is damn ticking time bomb. I wouldn't take Artest if he was given to us, he would destroy our team chemistry. Maggette all the way it gives us tons of flexibility. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he will be a Laker.

GermanLakersFan
07-03-2008, 02:40 PM
No no no. I don't like this if we sign him we would have to move odom to the bench then we would have

Fish
Kobe
Maggs
Gasol/Odom
Bynum

we would still not have defense at the SF rather try to get Artest or G.Wallace in a trade for Odom. As we just experienced weeks ago defense wins championships...

I like Maggette and I like the possibility I understand it's tempting and before we get noone at all we should definitely get him but a trade for Artest or Wallace would make us way better even if Odom would've to leave!

mfudge
07-03-2008, 02:44 PM
i was wondering WHY there was NO talk about getting maggette. he's easily one of the best free agents available and i'd take him over Posey if they both want the same money. posey isn't bad either, but maggette is head and shoulders above him.

NDP1981
07-03-2008, 02:51 PM
No no no. I don't like this if we sign him we would have to move odom to the bench then we would have

Fish
Kobe
Maggs
Gasol/Odom
Bynum

we would still not have defense at the SF rather try to get Artest or G.Wallace in a trade for Odom. As we just experienced weeks ago defense wins championships...

I like Maggette and I like the possibility I understand it's tempting and before we get noone at all we should definitely get him but a trade for Artest or Wallace would make us way better even if Odom would've to leave!

What is so bad with Odom coming off the bench? That just gives us the best bench in the league. As far as Maggette's defense he is an underrated player. He has played on some poor Clippers teams and doesn't get the credit he deserves. G. Wallace? I'm not even gonna go there.

Lakersfan2483
07-03-2008, 03:03 PM
If we can get a guy like Maggette on our team for the MLE, that would be a steal. He would be great as the 6th man, he is a slasher who can draw fouls and he lives at the free throw line. If he is willing to come play here, I would welcome it. If we have to buyout Rad's contract or restructure anyone's contract, let's do it.

Fisher
Kobe
Odom/Maggette
Gasol
Bynum

Sounds like a great team.

Tapptout
07-03-2008, 03:03 PM
I think they could just have Kobe bring the ball up court....and have LO play point forward.

Kobe Fisher Farmar
Mag/ Ariza/ Sasha
LO/ Vlad/ Walton
Pau/ Turiaf
Bynum/ Kwame?/ Mihm

That is a legit team right there.

Lakersfan2483
07-03-2008, 03:06 PM
We may not be able to re-sign Sasha or Turiaf but Maggette brings more to the table than both of those players combined. I like Sasha and Turiaf but we are in the business of winning and not holding on to fan favorites!!

dsonLAL24
07-03-2008, 03:07 PM
give Pelinka a CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lakersfan2483
07-03-2008, 03:08 PM
I think they could just have Kobe bring the ball up court....and have LO play point forward.

Kobe Fisher Farmar
Mag/ Ariza/ Sasha
LO/ Vlad/ Walton
Pau/ Turiaf
Bynum/ Kwame?/ Mihm

I would love to see Odom as the point/forward for this team!! He would flourish in that role, it allows him to be more involved in the offense and make plays for us.

Lakersfan2483
07-03-2008, 03:08 PM
Lamar had a similar role at Rhode Island.

Lakersfan2483
07-03-2008, 03:09 PM
Kobe and Maggette have the same agent, Kobe should talk to Corey and get him in a laker uniform.

lalaland2007
07-03-2008, 03:16 PM
1.Get Maggette

2.Dont Trade ODom

3.Let Sasha Walk

4. And Trade Walton or Radman.

Vegasguy80
07-03-2008, 03:30 PM
Why did you post this in two places?

Tragic Johnson
07-03-2008, 03:31 PM

Kobe Fisher Farmar
Mag/ Ariza/ Sasha
LO/ Vlad/ Walton
Pau/ Turiaf
Bynum/ Kwame?/ Mihm

In 2000, a lot of the time our stating back court was Kobe and Ron Harper, so it can work.

GREATNESS ONE
07-03-2008, 03:32 PM
I was wondering when we where going to start talking about this.... I am at the point where I just am going to sit back and watch whats going to happen... Corey would look good in Purple&Gold.

Zefflin
07-03-2008, 03:36 PM

I was thinking that too...his stats would be ****ing stupid if they did that...it would be the greatest thing ever.

Lakersfan2483
07-03-2008, 03:38 PM
The lineup possibilities would be limitless, we could go big:

Kobe
Maggette
Odom
Gasol
Bynum

Quicker lineup

Farmar
Kobe
Maggette
Odom
Gasol

Traditional

Fisher
kobe
Odom
Gasol
Bynum

Mitch, get it done!!!

GREATNESS ONE
07-03-2008, 03:44 PM
The lineup possibilities would be limitless, we could go big:

Kobe
Maggette
Odom
Gasol
Bynum

Quicker lineup

Farmar
Kobe
Maggette
Odom
Gasol

Traditional

Fisher
kobe
Odom
Gasol
Bynum

Mitch, get it done!!!

Ya thats just Nasty.

Vinylman
07-03-2008, 03:48 PM
Maggette is a WAY better pick up than Artest, I repeat WAY Better. First him and Kobe get along and they are good friends. Second he is a very strong player, probably top 20 in the league. Third he can drive to the basket. Fourth his defense is better than any SF we have. Fifth he is an excellent FT shooter. Sixth and the most important one of them all he will not be and is not a head case unlike Artest, Artest is damn ticking time bomb. I wouldn't take Artest if he was given to us, he would destroy our team chemistry. Maggette all the way it gives us tons of flexibility. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he will be a Laker.

:speechless:

CM is a terrible defender and isn't even close to the class of artest... do you think artest would be contemplating the mle? not hardly...

only thing CM has going for him is he is cheap and still young

and finally, the dude plays ZERO defense

gr824
07-03-2008, 03:52 PM
This coming from an avid and very vocal Lamar Odom supporter ...

Get Magette, and trade Odom for the sole purpose of clearing salary cap.

If the goal is to 'clear' Cap space, then the Lakers should merely keep Odom and let his contract expire after next season. Even if they do that, however, they will still probably be over the Cap in Summer, 2009 unless they take drastic actions on several other fronts ... :shrug:

BigSix316
07-03-2008, 03:52 PM
After the season they talked about Odom possibly playing some guard and moving Kobe to forward. Obviously that would be only be on the offensive end with them switching on defense.

LO did a lot of the ballhandling for the two years when we had Smush Parker.

Offensive End:

Odom
Kobe
Maggette
Gasol
Bynum

Defensive End:

Kobe
Maggette
Odom
Gasol
Bynum

That would be a tough team to beat.

LALfan4Life
07-03-2008, 03:57 PM

CM is a terrible defender and isn't even close to the class of artest... do you think artest would be contemplating the mle? not hardly...

and finally, the dude plays ZERO defense Atleast CM has class. We know he won't jump in the stands n start beating people up.

Squad13
07-03-2008, 04:22 PM
Atleast CM has class. We know he won't jump in the stands n start beating people up.

If I was in Ron's shoes and some *** clown threw a beer on me, I think I would go after his *** too.

ThE ShOw
07-03-2008, 04:27 PM
If I was in Ron's shoes and some *** clown threw a beer on me, I think I would go after his *** too.
You would cost yourself Millions of Dollars, because Ron did. If Ron was "normal" he would have opted out because he would have got a huge payday, but now teams want to give him the MLE. He cost himself about an extra 6 to 7 million a year because he doesn't know how to act. For that kind of $$$ you have to fake it.

Squad13
07-03-2008, 04:32 PM
You would cost yourself Millions of Dollars, because Ron did. If Ron was "normal" he would have opted out because he would have got a huge payday, but now teams want to give him the MLE. He cost himself about an extra 6 to 7 million a year because he doesn't know how to act. For that kind of $$$ you have to fake it.

Huge payday from who? Noone with a chance at a title that's for sure.

Vinylman
07-03-2008, 05:01 PM
Atleast CM has class. We know he won't jump in the stands n start beating people up.

:rolleyes:

class is what wins title...

i bet when people think of the celtics of this year they think classy :speechless:

how about lets put the best team on the floor to help us win...

LALfan4Life
07-03-2008, 05:03 PM
:rolleyes:

class is what wins title...

i bet when people think of the celtics of this year they think classy :speechless:

how about lets put the best team on the floor to help us win... haha don't get me wrong, i wouldnt mind watching a few jazz's fan get beat down.

Vinylman
07-03-2008, 05:07 PM
haha don't get me wrong, i wouldnt mind watching a few jazz's fan get beat down.

i know what you are saying... and don't get me wrong... i would take CM for the MLE ... i was just pointing out what that other guy said was absurd...

Artest>>>>>>CM

LakerDeftones
07-03-2008, 07:07 PM

Sign him and then trade Odom for a quality point guard.

good thinking

Wouldn't want him going there, though i dont know how productive he'd be from the bench, regardless it would make Boston deadlier

Odom and Farmar would be a very appealing offer to many teams looking to trade away their PG. Odom's contract is expiring and Farmar has potential to be a good pg, or at least a good pg from whichevers team bench

Maybe for Billups.

Bynum
Gasol
Mag
Kobe
Billups

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=3002~617~63~2769&teams=8~8~13~13&te=&cash=

$15 million coming off Detroits books.

:D

3's set u free
07-03-2008, 07:34 PM

and finally, the dude plays ZERO defense

I have not heard anywhere, from CM's agent or from him directly that he is contemplating the MLE. Because he isn't, he is looking at the 3 teams with cap space and considering going there. Now if all three fall through, then maybe he would consider the MLE because he had no other choice.

Although I do agree, Artest is a better talent, they both probably command about the same on the open market.

I would say Maggette will get 8-10 mil per year, as will Artest next year.

Lakers_ftw
07-03-2008, 08:17 PM
Posey or Magette ?

NDP1981
07-03-2008, 09:03 PM

CM is a terrible defender and isn't even close to the class of artest..

Here is both of their career averages:

Ron Artest 16.0 PPG 3.2 APG 5.1 RPG 72.0 FT% 33.0 3P% 43.0 FG%

Corey Maggette 16.1 PPG 2.2 APG 5.1 RPG 82.0 FT% 33.0 3P% 45.0 FG%

Just about even, but a significant edge in the FT% goes to Maggette which extremely crucial come crunch time.

Now if you were just implying defense wise, Artest is better than Maggette but let's not over estimate Ron Ron's defensive ability. He was a better defender when he was younger. So by saying Maggette isn't even in his class is just plain ignorant.

Let's not forget Ron Ron's biggest fault that overshadows anything he can do on the court. HE IS CRAZY.

He started the brawl in detroit.

He asked for time off of basketball to promote his music venture

Ron Artest is a Woman Beater (see previous arrest)

He wants to stay in Sac town , no wait he wants to go, no wait DOH!

All the baggage he has why in the world would you want that guy?

He said himself he would not accept a MLE. That tells you winning isnt everything to him.

Wake up peeps.

lamar2006
07-03-2008, 09:04 PM
I would offer him 8 million a year by trading the MLE and either Puke or the Space cadet to make up the difference. But yes keep him away from Boston and San Antonio. Let him go to the Sixer or Magic if he doesnt sign with us. Option 2 is sign Posey.

R8DRPC
07-03-2008, 09:10 PM
Posey or Magette ?

BOTH and somehow get rid of vlad and walton :clap::clap::clap::drool:

LakerzDQ
07-03-2008, 09:19 PM
maggette would get more than the damn MLE. He's a solid 20 points every game, and still young, in his prime. He deserves at least 10 million per year.

Go Dodgers!
07-03-2008, 09:26 PM
Maggette on the Lakers is a long shot..

NDP1981
07-03-2008, 09:27 PM
maggette would get more than the damn MLE. He's a solid 20 points every game, and still young, in his prime. He deserves at least 10 million per year.

He does but his options for more than the mid level exception come down to Sixers, Warriors or Grizzlies.
Warriors have Stephen Jackson and wont likely pay Maggette more than the MLE if even offer anything at all, and you can't even slide him to SG because of Monta Ellis. Sixers Have Young at Sf and they love him. Iggy will re sign and again that leaves no place for Maggette.Grizzlies just cut costs do not expect a big offer from them.

He can stay at home without moving and join a championship contender, something that he has never been apart of in the NBA.

NDP1981
07-03-2008, 09:28 PM
Maggette on the Lakers is a long shot..

Not really

Lakeshow86
07-03-2008, 09:43 PM
it would be great to get Maggette. I would choose him anyday over Sasha and Turiaf. A slasher that can shoot from threes better than Odom so he would be the starting SF over odom or Kobe could be SF and Maggette could be SG both guys can play both and this team would be scary to go up against. If we sign Maggette there will be no doubt the lakers will trade odom. Probably for a draft pick but a good point guard will be best.

lalaland2007
07-03-2008, 10:09 PM
A great summer would be this IMO

Sign Posey and Barry
Resign Turiaf, Let Sasha Walk.

Trade Odom for Billups and picks. (detroit wants to rebuild)

and thats it.

once again, IMO

Billups/Farmar
Kobe/Fisher/Barry
Posey/Ariza/Walton
Gasol/Turiaf/Radmanovic
Bynum/Mihm

we add defense and experience.

LAStory
07-03-2008, 10:17 PM
A great summer would be this IMO

Sign Posey and Barry
Resign Turiaf, Let Sasha Walk.

Trade Odom for Billups and picks. (detroit wants to rebuild)

and thats it.

once again, IMO

Billups/Farmar
Kobe/Fisher/Barry
Posey/Ariza/Walton
Gasol/Turiaf/Radmanovic
Bynum/Mihm

we add defense and experience.

I like the billups idea. I don't believe the pistons will be rebuilding. Farmar would have to be moved. I love the idea, but Odom doesn't look like a Dumars type player.

Go Dodgers!
07-03-2008, 11:53 PM
Not really

:rolleyes: Lakers already have a starting SF and this is just an idea a writer put together ..

agapeLAKERS
07-04-2008, 12:09 AM
Corey would be sick on this team and he could get 30+ minutes as starter or coming off the bench at the 2 or the 3.

metslakers2008
07-04-2008, 12:40 AM
Hey fellas .. Jus wanted to say, about Maggette or Barry or Artest. I honestly dont think we need any of those guys. Artest is too much of a risk. Maggette is basically another Odom. And Barry is like 50. We need to just re-sign Sasha and Ronny. Go get James Posey and maybe go after Kwame for more defense. If we do all those things, we'll be 2008-09 NBA Champions !

lakerman
07-04-2008, 02:56 AM
He would be great, but does he wants to play limited min in LA???

Maggette is not going for that he wants to start there will be a problem
if he doesn't start.

Iceman_9
07-04-2008, 06:01 AM
I still prefer artest or G.Wallace.. Not a bad pickup though but it is the defensive end that we need to address this offseason.

Er1c
07-04-2008, 11:02 AM
i think we need to go after prince. he can play pretty good defense with his body. also, he can knock down 3s! and he is still young, theres plenty of time for him to develop :p

NDP1981
07-04-2008, 12:52 PM
:rolleyes: Lakers already have a starting SF and this is just an idea a writer put together ..

Um ya. Well correct me if I am wrong but that's what we do in these forums a lot of the time....COME UP WITH IDEAS. It's the offseason what else are we going to talk about ? The Sparks? Oh yes I forgot we have a starting SF Radman, he is awesome. I love it when he decides to drive in the key and shoot off balance jumpshots and play no defense. Wait you meant Odom? I'm sure everyone will be running out the the 3pt line to stop his deadly stroke and not sit back in the lap of Gasol and Bynum. Defense? Sure he can guard a Paul Pierce type, look how Phil put him there in the finals and how he dominated Pierce...what that didn't happen either? WTF?! lol Ariza? Walton? Come on dude your as bad as all the people who want to re-sign KWAME "I can't catch a pass, make a free throw, make a lay-up" BROWN

RoyalG333
07-04-2008, 08:07 PM
^But that's what most teams are offering him right now. There are only 3 teams who can sign him to a deal larger than the MLE (Memphis, Philadelphia, Clippers). Philly is looking to resign Iggy and are exploring Josh Smith. Memphis isn't looking to spend money, and the Clippers are looking to resign Brand. If Brand goes to Golden State then Clippers have room to sign Maggette to a better deal, but otherwise Maggette will have to settle for the MLE when signing with another team. We should really look to getting Maggette on board here. Him going to the Spurs is a waste since they're going downhill from here on out.

Exactly...its either play to win for the MLE, or play for the big bucks in a town that sucks. We trade Odom+Vladrad for Hinrich+Nocioni and we have a killer line up

Hinrich/Fisher/Farmar
Bryant/Ariza/Vujacic?
Maggette/Nocioni/Walton
Gasol/Turiaf?
Bynum/Mihm/Mbenga

Go Dodgers!
07-04-2008, 08:51 PM
Um ya. Well correct me if I am wrong but that's what we do in these forums a lot of the time....COME UP WITH IDEAS. It's the offseason what else are we going to talk about ? The Sparks? Oh yes I forgot we have a starting SF Radman, he is awesome. I love it when he decides to drive in the key and shoot off balance jumpshots and play no defense. Wait you meant Odom? I'm sure everyone will be running out the the 3pt line to stop his deadly stroke and not sit back in the lap of Gasol and Bynum. Defense? Sure he can guard a Paul Pierce type, look how Phil put him there in the finals and how he dominated Pierce...what that didn't happen either? WTF?! lol Ariza? Walton? Come on dude your as bad as all the people who want to re-sign KWAME "I can't catch a pass, make a free throw, make a lay-up" BROWN

I never mentioned the quality of the SF's on the Lakers all I was saying as of now they have a surplus of SF's. Posey is more of a realistic pick up never knew Maggette was a defensive juggernaut and you can miss me with that Kwame nonsense this forum is turning into the National Enquire people believe everything they read..

NDP1981
07-04-2008, 10:48 PM
I never mentioned the quality of the SF's on the Lakers all I was saying as of now they have a surplus of SF's. Posey is more of a realistic pick up never knew Maggette was a defensive juggernaut and you can miss me with that Kwame nonsense this forum is turning into the National Enquire people believe everything they read..

That reasoning doesn't make sense. We have too many mediocre SF so let's not look to improve that position....errr......No one ever said Maggette was a defensive juggernaut , Im just saying he is better than what we have, But your right let's not look to improve our SF position because everyone knows Walton,Radman and Ariza combined are better then any SF on the market....................................:rolleye s:right.

Storch
07-04-2008, 11:04 PM
Magette would definitely bring toughness to our team. This guy takes so many free throws because he slashes and overpowers his opponents. And all they can do is foul him because they cant do anything to stop him. What a BEAST!

Magette would prolly ask for alot of money that we dont have. But then again, everyone is offering him MLE. Let's keep our fingers crossed, i guess.

SouljahPhil...
07-05-2008, 07:26 AM
why the hell do we not offer maggete the mle??? if he lands with the spurs or C's were in big trouble..?.
just think of this...If we have corry at SF??? we can send home odom packing by trade deadline...Maybe we can land a pau gasol like trade because he has one of the biggest expiring contract..Also if he accepts the mle he'd rather play for LA than relocating to SA or boston..
The bad is we have so many Sf..just dump luke and Vlad for picks even 2nd rounder...

DayZ
07-05-2008, 08:24 AM
it would be good to sign with lakers on a personal side too

he wouldnt have to move to a new city, all he'd have to do is play down the road, and for a legit contender

he would bring that muscle that we need at the 3 spot

mvp24crc
07-05-2008, 08:24 AM

Fish
Kobe
Maggs
Gasol/Odom
Bynum

IF W HAD THIZ LINE UP VZ THE CELTICS WE WOULD HAVE WON UR SAYING PAL WOULD HAVE KILLED MAGGETTE ? NOT EVEN THEN KNOWING PHIL HE WOULD HAVE PLAYED ODOM AT THE PG TIME 2 TIME *BEASTY LINE UP

SouljahPhil...
07-05-2008, 11:59 AM
maggete will be very useful to us..we can trade odom by trade deadline...

static_inferno
07-05-2008, 12:14 PM
it would be good to sign with lakers on a personal side too

he wouldnt have to move to a new city, all he'd have to do is play down the road, and for a legit contender

he would bring that muscle that we need at the 3 spot
not even down the road, all he'd have to do is pack his stuff and move it down the hall! very easy adjustment if you ask me. if i were Maggette and everyone was offering the MLE and i had the choice of Boston, San Antonio, or the city you play for but for a BETTER team, i think i'd be staying in LA.

Jah king
07-05-2008, 01:18 PM

I say , just do whatever it takes to get him... dump luke dump rockmadovich... just get him... Dont go for Homo Posey..

SouljahPhil...
07-05-2008, 02:45 PM
why on earth are we not offering him our mle...Hope we can sign him..
I'm all 4 artest b4 but the moneyman prefer not to opt out..

Tapptout
07-05-2008, 02:50 PM
I still say Posey is over rated because of his series against us. I would love to have Maggs.

SouljahPhil...
07-05-2008, 02:52 PM
same here..I dont like posey at all..

dsonLAL24
07-05-2008, 03:42 PM
according to ESPNEWS Maggette is considering the offer from the Celtics.

KingDiesel
07-05-2008, 03:45 PM
i can't figure out why he'd go there. yeah great chance for a title but are they planning on playing allen at point and maggs at SG or something? because him taking a bench role at his age and talent level makes zero sense to me.

Lakergirl24
07-05-2008, 04:09 PM
we dont need anymore wingmen unless we plan on trading one we already have