PDA

View Full Version : How do you feel about this trade???

mvp24crc
07-03-2008, 05:48 AM
Lakers get: Ben Wallace
Cavs get: Vlad, Luke, Mihm, future picks

Lakers get an expensive but serviceable backup big men. Cavs get players to help on the offense.

infamous
07-03-2008, 08:24 AM
Terrible trade for the cavs IMO. They will still not help the cavs offensively. Mihm was a cavs before and he got traded.

batman8040
07-03-2008, 08:55 AM
stupid trade

IndiansFan337
07-03-2008, 09:25 AM
Lakers get: Ben Wallace
Cavs get: Vlad, Luke, Mihm, future picks

Lakers get an expensive but serviceable backup big men. Cavs get players to help on the offense.

We'd be adding more long term salaries...And for players that aren't very good(Walton & Vlad).

So there's no way this is going down.

Clevefan23
07-03-2008, 11:39 AM
Yea the only thing id want in that deal may be picks but there are no quality players in that deal at all

IndiansFan337
07-03-2008, 01:01 PM
Yea the only thing id want in that deal may be picks but there are no quality players in that deal at all

And since both teams should be picking in the mid-late 20's for the next few seasons there 1st round picks aren't that valuable...

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
07-03-2008, 01:59 PM
Wallace is still a solid defensive big man. I don't see us trading Wallace unless the offer is right. Not to mention Ben fits the Cavalier defensive scheme really well. Without him our defense wouldn't be Championship caliber.

BigDaddyKaine
07-03-2008, 03:52 PM
Wallace is still a solid defensive big man. I don't see us trading Wallace unless the offer is right. Not to mention Ben fits the Cavalier defensive scheme really well. Without him our defense wouldn't be Championship caliber.

You don't have to worry about championship caliber because the cavs definitely are not gonna win a championship this year

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
07-03-2008, 04:52 PM
You don't have to worry about championship caliber because the cavs definitely are not gonna win a championship this year

Ok.. Its called building a team once you have championship caliber defense then you build off of that and get some offensive weapons. Cavaliers could win a championship if they go and get some offensive weapons. We aren't far from we did take the NBA champs to 7 games with team we have right now I only expect us to get better....

IndiansFan337
07-04-2008, 01:33 PM

We would move him if we could get a guy whose contract was the same amount of years or less. But probably not for a longer contract, unless it was for someone who would make a big impact....But most teams don't want to touch Wallace's contract.