PDA

View Full Version : Welcome To The Nba Okc!!!

khoolit_jom#8
07-03-2008, 02:18 AM
I know that news about the re location of bennet's team is still on it's way and the pipol including me is still sad about seattle loosing their home team.. but we should be welcoming the OKC in nba coz it's not the people to blame.. that city also have a great basketball fans, have you forget the attendance of people watching the game when they adapt the hornets...
so what was your thoughts and expectations on this event in the NBA history?...

It's just a matter of time when their forum in the PSD will be OKC something..
:hi5:

Reezy
07-03-2008, 02:23 AM
Yeah, I'm actually pretty excited. I can't wait until the Oklahoma City NBA forum shows up on here. :)

Fireworld
07-03-2008, 02:36 AM
Yeah, I'm actually pretty excited. I can't wait until the Oklahoma City NBA forum shows up on here. :)

Happy for ya then.:o

Reezy
07-03-2008, 02:38 AM
Happy for ya then.:o

Thank you! :)

Apophis
07-03-2008, 02:42 AM

That will be real cool.. I can't wait to find out the actual team name and the design of their jerseys...

Reezy
07-03-2008, 02:43 AM
That will be real cool.. I can't wait to find out the actual team name and the design of their jerseys...
Me too, it's a very exciting time!

So far, I've heard that it looks like the colors are going to be black and gold (same as the college I went to!).

Apophis
07-03-2008, 02:50 AM
Me too, it's a very exciting time!

So far, I've heard that it looks like the colors are going to be black and gold (same as the college I went to!).

Black and Gold are sick colors... What college did you attend? Do you have a link for your schools Jerseys?

I know that Towson U is Black and Gold..

Reezy
07-03-2008, 02:53 AM
Black and Gold are sick colors... What college did you attend? Do you have a link for your schools Jerseys?

I attended the University of Central Florida, just graduated this year. Class of 2008! :D

Here are some pics of our basketball team:
http://ucfathletics.cstv.com/photogallery/gallery_index.html?school=ucf&sport=m-baskbl&

WillisLovechild
07-03-2008, 02:56 AM
its all well and good that a new team is coming, but i liked the sonics's jerseys actually.

Leftcoast_yg
07-03-2008, 03:00 AM
welcome to the nba okc who to see against the lakers so you can get a whooping nah just kidding, welcom:D

Apophis
07-03-2008, 03:32 AM
I attended the University of Central Florida, just graduated this year. Class of 2008! :D

Here are some pics of our basketball team:
http://ucfathletics.cstv.com/photogallery/gallery_index.html?school=ucf&sport=m-baskbl&

Congrats on your Graduation,... Yeah those colors are sick...

Crunchy12489
07-03-2008, 03:34 AM
Congratulations Oklahoma City...

Hope you do well...

(thieves!)

Im just kidding :P

khoolit_jom#8
07-03-2008, 03:35 AM

I'm wonderin what preperations your doing right now.. what are the plans of your city officials and the people?.

blackjack_119
07-03-2008, 04:09 AM
Well... I think the perfect transition for OKC would be for them to lose every single game this year. That way: 1) No one is happy about the "Former Sonics" situation next year; and 2) The OKC team gets to draft Oklahoma's Blake Griffin to usher in their new franchise.

khoolit_jom#8
07-03-2008, 04:54 AM
It will be interesting to see their first home game.. will it be a "W" or "L"?...

hope it's not the lakers their playing first in their new arena coz the lakes will definitely whoop their ***es.. JOKE!!! (halfmeant)..lol...

_Sn1P3r_
07-03-2008, 10:26 AM
Well have fun with your new team and best of luck.

khoolit_jom#8
07-03-2008, 10:30 PM
I'm wonderin if the mods of the seattle will also be the same when their forum was changw to oklahoma?