PDA

View Full Version : David Stern Sucks!!

Game_Over
07-03-2008, 12:23 AM
I think its really a sad day for Sonics fans and David Stern wanted this if not tried to make this happen!! I am really starting to hate the NBA with the worst officials in the game to a commish that is corrupt!! Atleast when the Browns moved everyone hated it and Paul didn't push it along.. I couldn't imagine having my favorite teams just move with the commish's help I would never watch that league again!!

LakerDeftones
07-03-2008, 12:51 AM
stern sucks?

welcome to the last 20 years

Crunchy12489
07-03-2008, 12:52 AM
stern sucks?

Yeah, you're telling me.

Jay22Redd
07-03-2008, 01:07 AM
stern sucks?

lmao :clap: too funny

Leftcoast_yg
07-03-2008, 03:04 AM
because its all about money, see what happens when people put money before everything, Greed is the answer to all this, i wouldnt be surprised if the grizzlies move to somewhere they could make more money, selfish league

Boozerguy47
07-03-2008, 03:06 AM
I just don't understand why Stern could believe OKC is a better market than Seattle for an NBA team...

Crunchy12489
07-03-2008, 03:09 AM
I'm not liking Stern's rules.

No finger wagging? No more high school phenoms? No taunting? No hand checking?

He loves Kevin Garnett. I mean how many times does this man cuss and never receives a single fine?

BTownTeamsRKing
07-03-2008, 09:55 AM
o so now u guys agree with wat i was sayen about money rules the nba. everytime i said it, someone would come back with "ur mad ur team lost."

money rules the world and the nba is no exception.

sorry seatle fans, but now theres only 1 green team in the league. that really sucks for seatle. not fair at all.

_Sn1P3r_
07-03-2008, 10:27 AM
stern sucks?

Haha.. well said.

Game_Over
07-04-2008, 05:28 AM
I just never understand our sports you have two commish's that have thier own agendas and not what is good for the game.. With Stern and Selig I just don't see how these guys have a job? Atleast the NFL had Paul who wanted whats best for the NFL and you can see why its #1.. Turning your eyes to steroids and corrupt officals makes the game not fun to me.. I know steroids was in the NFL at one time but they did put in a test and stuck to it, it wasn't till what makes baseball so important (records) was broken the wrong way till Selig finally(with public and media help) tried to stop it!! It is sad what would it take to make these guys lose thier jobs??