PDA

View Full Version : GSW possible target players via FA

gswmentality
07-02-2008, 09:54 PM
who are possible players warriors can target now that they have extra cap space to work with? if elton brand stays with clippers which i assume will happen, who else can we target that can make our team a contender?

tru_warrior
07-02-2008, 09:56 PM
the FA market is very thin. no one out there that can make up for the lost of baron davis and turn our franchise around. there are guys like josh smith and andre iguodala...but we're better off waiting for Wright and Randolph.

tru_warrior
07-02-2008, 09:59 PM
we all know we're not winning a championship next year. we'll be lucky to even get into the playoffs with even more teams in the west getting better.

we just gotta play out next season. after next year, randolph and wright would be further along their progress. if we don't sign any dumb contracts this year, we'll have more cap space to work with in the next few seasons when more prominent FA's are available. and we can get a good PG in the draft next year...like Jennings or Stephen Curry.

Lets not screw ourselves out of desperation because we're not getting anywhere next year.

TheKid510
07-02-2008, 09:59 PM
I heard on espn news a while ago that if Brand stays in LA then are next target is andre iguodala. but i guess will have to wait and see