PDA

View Full Version : ....

BigT901
07-02-2008, 08:50 PM
Lol If you just read this you either got excited or you got mad but all i have to say is. . . . . . . . . Gotcha LMAO

Go Clipps B.D. And E.B For MVP's

garlicboy
07-02-2008, 08:52 PM
Careful buddy,
Your going to jinx yourself and your team...

EBfan!123
The Clips are still the worst sport franchise in major sports.

garlicboy
Connor,
Please lock this thread up. I don't know how to do that.

tru_warrior
07-02-2008, 09:11 PM
can we give him a violation for that? what an *******

BigT901
07-02-2008, 09:12 PM
Aww it was just a joke calm down, You take this stuff to serious garlic boyyyy

bx-bomber
07-02-2008, 09:18 PM
Lol If you just read this you either got excited or you got mad but all i have to say is. . . . . . . . . Gotcha LMAO

Go Clipps B.D. And E.B For MVP's

clippers cant even get out of bed never mind win a game:speechless::speechless::smoking::D:D:D:clap:: cool:

bx-bomber
07-02-2008, 09:19 PM
dont worry gsw fans we have cap room now we can sign anyone

BigT901
07-02-2008, 09:19 PM
Aw man, you warrior fans a funny, but thanx for the allstar that you guys no longer have. Thank you very Much.

bx-bomber
07-02-2008, 09:23 PM
all star more like a has been ' now that he is going to the clip's

bmac650
07-02-2008, 09:23 PM
Aw man, you warrior fans a funny, but thanx for the allstar that you guys no longer have. Thank you very Much.

the 2 time allstar as a hornet back when he was young and could jump? thanks for taking his injury prone ***** off our hands and have fun watching all 55 games he plays in next year...if your lucky to get that many games out of him...he might be to busy getting drunk or filming a movie...

GoBullsGo
07-02-2008, 09:24 PM
You ****in wanker. I don't care for either teams, but making up **** like that and posting it here is just low.

tru_warrior
07-02-2008, 09:26 PM
get out of here you troll. garlic and i have been on clippers forum but we dont **** around like you. we'll see who has the last laugh. you are the clippers...you will NEVER win anything. who cares if you're better than us right now. you will NOT win a championship. maybe if you actually sell out some games i'll be impressed. you guys are bandwagon fans. you were no where to be found the last two seasons. i went to more clippers games at staples than your "fans".

bx-bomber
07-02-2008, 09:26 PM
clippers laughing stalk of the nba for how many years and counting

bx-bomber
07-02-2008, 09:28 PM
:violin::violin::violin:for the clippers to win it will take , jordan,bird, and there not walking through that door dumb *****

BAYAREA DEVOTEE
07-02-2008, 09:34 PM
the clippers are just a redudant team in LA they are just there because the lakers have to many fans so the nba tried to split them and it didn't work. 2yrs down the road when baron is only playing 40 games will see how much u clippers are talking.the warriors are not stupid enough to give a player who only played 2 full season a 5 year deal. :speechless:

tru_warrior
07-02-2008, 09:36 PM
i like how there is more activity in the forum and more new members. please stay! i don't come onto the forum as much anymore because barely anyone was in here talking. so keep this going! welcome to psd.

and where that clippers fan at? he just cost baron an acl for talkin too much ****.

DbOyZ_ILiVe4DIs
07-02-2008, 09:43 PM
i like how there is more activity in the forum and more new members. please stay! i don't come onto the forum as much anymore because barely anyone was in here talking. so keep this going! welcome to psd.

and where that clippers fan at? he just cost baron an acl for talkin too much ****.

I say they run this team like they do with the A's. Trade Stack Jack and Harrington and stock up on some young tallent. Once we have some good players in place, use that cap room to push us over the top.

PS... That punk that started this thread will regret his comments in a few years. How is he going to feel when Davis and Brand are 33 and hurt all the time. Can you say "dead money?"

tru_warrior
07-02-2008, 09:54 PM
wow that ******* who started this thread is back in his clippers forum...talkin like a scared little ***** about brand not resigning with the clips.

hockeypro68
07-02-2008, 10:07 PM
Seriously, as a Clipperfan, that was just a really dumb, immature move by BigT. I read that and my heart dropped.. Not to say that Brand signing with the Warriors isn't possible; they offered him WAY more than the clippers did... We'll have to see what happens. Again, sorry for the idiotic BigT thread...

tru_warrior
07-02-2008, 10:14 PM
^^no problem hockey. we know not all clipper fans are stupid.