PDA

View Full Version : Sign-up for the 4th annual NBA Re-Draft!

x_notorious
07-02-2008, 05:34 PM
Hey there! If you are reading this, you may be interested in signing up for the 4th annual NBA Re-Draft. Well, read below and you will find out how to sign-up, apply, and whatnot.

What is the NBA Re-Draft?

The NBA ReDraft is a very simple concept, take every player currently eligible to play or in the NBA, put them in a big pool of players, then let teams controlled by PSD users select players one by one in a "snake style" draft (i.e. you have 1st pick in 1st round, you'll have last pick in 2nd round). Competition can get fierce at times as all teams compete to assemble the best possible lineup. A majority part of the game involves trading, swapping of picks, moving up or down in the draft, or to improve a weak spot on the team. Teams must stay below a set salary cap limit.

How has it gone so far? Who will be running it?

We recently held our 3rd NBA Re-Draft and it went great. I was a GM last time, but unfortunately, my Celtics lost in the second round of the playoffs. This time, I will be the co-commisioner of the Re-Draft with jetsfan28 as my co-commisioner. Jetsfan28 has previously run the first ever MLB Re-Draft and I helped around the NFL Re-Draft along with the NBA All-Time Re-Draft.

Can I apply? What is being asked of me?

Everybody is welcome to apply, however, you must remain as active as possible. This NBA Re-Draft, we will be much stricter on the GM being active unlike in the past. We aren't asking you to be online all day, 24/7, so you don't need to be scared from signing up either . Just be active enough where you will be able to make your picks and update your clubhouse as much as possible.

Tell me more about the sign-ups and the application process!

Similar to last Re-Draft, these sign-ups will be based on an application process, and not on a first come, first serve basis. I will look at all the applications and I will do my best to assign everybody to a team, whether it would be as a Co-GM, or as an assistant.

While the 30 teams are NBA teams, they are NBA teams in name, and if you would like, style of play only. So a word of advice I'd give to all you signing up is to not be picky when listing your preferences, the more flexible you are, the larger your chances are of getting a team. Not everyone will get their team they wish, however, I will do my best to get you your 1st team of preference.

So please follow this format, or else your application probably will not be considered for a GM spot:

1. First team of preference:
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"):
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?:
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?:
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?:
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?:

Please do not try to start any discussion in this thread.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM either myself or jetsfan28. Try not to post any questions in here.

Sign-ups will end on Monday July 7th at 4:00 PM EST. No exceptions.

Good luck.

**Not a first come first serve basis**

jacquewho?
07-02-2008, 05:34 PM
1. First team of preference: Indiana Pacers
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): I could care less, give me any team available
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: I'm flying solo
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?: Hellz no
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: Hellz no
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: I know people that can hurt you if i don't get in.

bayareafan650
07-02-2008, 05:38 PM
1. First team of preference: Golden State Warriors
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): I could care less, give me any team available
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?:I would rather fly solo, but i will take an assistant if nesesary
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?: No
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: No
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: I am in all of the other redrafts and am very active on the site.

x_notorious
Please follow the format if you would like to get a team. It isn't that difficult.

ugafan
1. First team of preference: Atlanta Hawks
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): Nuggets
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: BRAVE KID and I have agreed to Co-GM
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?:nope
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: Naw
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: I'm in the Mlb re-draft, NBA all-time redraft, Mlb mock trade deadline, and very very active....also BK and I are the only REAL ninjas on this board

iam brett favre
07-02-2008, 05:40 PM
1. First team of preference: Utah Jazz
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): Any team avaiable
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: Sure
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?: Nah
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: :shrug: i guess
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: Im active in all the other redrafts and mocks :up:

superkegger
07-02-2008, 05:42 PM
1. First team of preference: Timberwolves
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): Doesn't really matter.
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: Rather not
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: No
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: I've been active in the Mock, the All Time Redraft...so you don't have to worry about me not being there to make my picks and such. I'm very active.

Ramon Nivar
07-02-2008, 05:43 PM
1. First team of preference: St. Louis Spirits of St. Louis
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): Toronto Raptors, Phoenix Suns, New York Knicks, any other team.
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: Yeah sure.
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: Why is it the 4th annual? Shouldn't it be the 2nd semi-annual. :eyebrow:

Ragun
07-02-2008, 05:44 PM
1. First team of preference: Toronto Raptors
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): Any
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: No thanks
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?: No thanks
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?:
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: This would be my 3rd NBA Re-Draft on PSD.

Brendan
07-02-2008, 05:46 PM
1. First team of preference: Wizards
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): Dont really matter....
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: Me and ryanph30 have agreed to be co-gm's
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?: no
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: X BETTER NOT PUT ME ON A WAITING LIST!!!
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: I love JF28 and X :D

BrianWestKins
07-02-2008, 05:47 PM
1. First team of preference: Houston Rockets
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): Sacramento Kings
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: I would like to have an assistant, i am willing to have a Co-GM but i would prefer to work alone
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: no
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: ive been in like every redraft except the NBA... the reason being was that i was not aware of signups :) also, i am very knowledgable about the NBA

ryanph30
1. First team of preference: Dont care
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): Doesnt matter
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: Yes, me and Brendan would like to be Co's. :love:
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: Nah
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: 2x NFL redraft, NFL mock, MLB redraft vet. And I know people. :)

BALLER71
X, I LOVE YOU for starting this.

1. First team of preference: Miami Heat
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): NY knicks
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: Assist no co-gm.
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?: Yes
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: Yes
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: I've done all NBA and NFL re-drafts. And two MLB re-drafts, and I drink water.

Update: LazyBone will be my assistant!

avsman05
07-02-2008, 05:49 PM
1. First team of preference:Denver Nuggets
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"):Any
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?:Surely
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?:surely
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?:surely
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: Currently GM of Rockies MLB mock deadline and assistant of pens.

NYMetros
07-02-2008, 05:53 PM
1. First team of preference: Pistons
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): I don't care (Pistons).
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: Sure.
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?: No.
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: Yes.
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?:

Epic89
07-02-2008, 05:55 PM
1. First team of preference: Detroit Pistons
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): Phoenix Suns, Golden State Warriors, Dallas Mavericks, really don't care
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: Sure
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: I'm on ALL the time; I'd take it very seriously

kingsfan15
07-02-2008, 05:58 PM
1. First team of preference: Sacramento Kings
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: i would like to have my own team
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: no
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: ive done a couple of redrafts in the past

BaRRySandAmaN
07-02-2008, 06:00 PM
1. First team of preference: San Antonio Spurs
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): Orlando Magic, Milwaukee Bucks, New Orleans Hornets, anyteam left
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: Joshtd1 and I have formed a Spurs alliance
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: I have been a GM, Im very active in all the Redrafts I have participated in and Know How to send in lists(Screwed up once in MLB but oh well :shrug:

nyyfan4life
07-02-2008, 06:02 PM
I always wanted to do one of these.

1. First team of preference: Houston Rockets/New York Knicks
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: I wouldn't mind having either a Co-GM or an assistant. I wouldn't mind being a Co-GM but I do not want to be an assistant.
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: Sure
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: I've done both of the MLB ReDraft as well as the NFL ReDraft.

dawgsfan_45
07-02-2008, 06:04 PM
1. First team of preference:Atlanta Hawks
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"):N.O. (new orleans) Hornets
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?:Yes
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?:No
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?:This would be my first redraft but i log-on very often and check up on all the NBA news on PSD

100th Post!!!!!:clap::clap::eyebrow::):cool::smoking::sp eechless::o:D

phlp_bj
07-02-2008, 06:05 PM
first team of preference: bulls
other teams: suns, lakers, celtics. NO KNICKS. other than that, any other team would be fine
have a co-gm or assistant?: no
willing to be an assistant: no
put on waiting list?: sure
Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM: I've done the MLB ReDraft as well

Joshtd1
07-02-2008, 06:06 PM
1. First team of preference: Spurs
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): Any other team would be fine
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: I have been in every NBA re-draft, and have been in a couple of NFL re-drafts as a CO/assistant.

gocubs2118
07-02-2008, 06:12 PM
1. First team of preference: Chicago Bulls
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: I'll be a Co-gm but would rather not be an assistant
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?: only if thats the last position left.
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: sure
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: I have been doing the MLB refraft and I want to give NBA a try.

hammerinhank
07-02-2008, 06:14 PM
1. First team of preference: Bulls/Celtic
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): Hawks/Pistons/Bobcats
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: Would prefer to have my own team, did the MLB re-draft alone and can handle this alone too.
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?: NO
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: NO
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: I love X and JF (no homo)

NJ NETS
07-02-2008, 06:17 PM
1. First team of preference: Nets
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): any
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: sure.
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?:i no i wasnt active alot in the past but i will be more active in the future

rskim24
07-02-2008, 06:28 PM
1. First team of preference: Seattle Sonics
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: Nope
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?: Nope
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: Yeah sure.
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: I am new to this so you should let me play so that I could get used to it.

jetsfan89
07-02-2008, 06:32 PM
1. First team of preference: New Jersey Nets
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): i could care less
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: sure as long as they're active
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?:nah
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: yes
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: i have a ton of experience. two mlb redrafts, two nfl redrafts, one nhl redraft, one nba alltime redraft, a few mlb mock offseasons, etc... i know what im doing.

Faneik
07-02-2008, 06:35 PM
1. First team of preference: Celtics
2. Other teams: I could care less, give me any team available
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: Yes
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: It's my 1st Re-Draft, the best thing for me would be to become Celtics' assistant...

Sixerlover
07-02-2008, 06:52 PM
1. First team of preference: LA Clippers
2. Other teams Any
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: I'd take a co
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: not really.

Matt-the-great
07-02-2008, 07:00 PM
first choice: Raptors, Wizards, Bulls, Wolves, Grizzlies (all the cool named teams like that)
other: doesnt matter to me
Co?: yeah sure, rather have one than be one.
Assistant?: nope
waiting list?: no, thanks
random...: GM in present and last MLB re-draft. go Jays!

AgentViet
07-02-2008, 07:05 PM
1. First team of preference: Hornets, Raptors, Magic.
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): Any team.
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: I'd like an assistant or two that's active and willing to learn.
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?: No thanks.
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: No thanks.
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: I'm highly active and I've already done 2 normal redrafts here.

tpainzbro
07-02-2008, 07:08 PM
First: Lakers
Second:Heat or anybody else
Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?:Sure
Are you willing to be an assistant: Yes
If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: no
Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: I am on everyday

BRAVE KID
07-02-2008, 07:09 PM
1. First team of preference: Atlanta Hawks
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): Nuggets
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: I'll be a Co-GM with ugafan227
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?:no thanks
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: No thanks
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: I am sort of active;)

tonyd3b54
07-02-2008, 07:10 PM
1. First team of preference: boston celtics
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): magic rockets blazers then any team...
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: dont perfer it but will take a co gm...
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?:
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: sure
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?:took my first nba redraft team to the east finals and assembled assemble another team wit notorious that made it to the east semis... im a vet and will hav a good team...

Westbrook36
07-02-2008, 07:12 PM
1. First team of preference: Sixers
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): Mavs
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: I dont Care
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?:No
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: Yes
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: I've done all time NFL and All time NBA

greg_ory_2005
07-02-2008, 07:24 PM
1. First team of preference: Raptors
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): Any avail would be great.
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: I'd prefer to be by myself, but an asst would be fine.
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?: Nope.
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: Sure, but I'd rather have a team from the start.
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: Well, I was part of the last NBA redraft, and have been part of various games throughout PSD. I'm a very active member, and I'm a mayne. :)

Vinny642
07-02-2008, 07:30 PM
1. First team of preference: Hornets
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): Doesn't really matter.
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: I'll take a one but not be one.
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?: Not really
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: Na im good.
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: NEW ORLEANS HORNETS FTW!!

ManRam
07-02-2008, 07:32 PM
1. First team of preference: Magic
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): Any
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: Rather not...but I don't care. If a Magic fan wants to Co-GM with me, that would be awesome.
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: I'm in the soccer, MLB and All-time NBA re-draft right now. I think I'm a very active NBA poster too.

MoJay
07-02-2008, 08:10 PM
1. First team of preference: Bucks
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): Any other team
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: If necessary, ok
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: I'm not gonna lie I am not the most active in all-time nfl, nba and soccer but I get my picks in and update my clubhouse it has part been due to me traveling but I will be as active as possible

phillyphan4ever
07-02-2008, 08:19 PM
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): Dont care.
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: Yes, I'd prefer NYMetros
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: Nah
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: NBA Sim, NHL Redraft, MLB Redraft

GrkGawdofWalkz
07-02-2008, 08:19 PM
1. First team of preference: Whoever, Spurs, Sixers, anyone but the Grizzlies/Timberwolves
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): Any team.
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: CO - GM with Yaowowrocket11
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: No thanks.
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: Active and busy on the spurs forumy

metsDaBest
07-02-2008, 08:20 PM
1. First team of preference: Orlando Magic
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"):
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: Rather Not

6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: I love PSD.com i am on this site all the time. it's my first year at PSD so i have never done a Re-Draft but it seems kind of similar to Fantasy sports. i am looking forward to it.

BullsFan_1
07-02-2008, 08:21 PM
1. First team of preference: Hornets
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): Clippers, Mavs, Magic
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: no assistant...co gm will be fine
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: I suppose
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: You know me, dawg! :)

Bubba17
07-02-2008, 08:22 PM
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): Whatever's available
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: yeah
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?: not really
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: nah
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: I've been active in the MLB Re-draft :)

phillyfan5
07-02-2008, 08:32 PM
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): any
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: sure
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?: yea
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: i will be active

themick074
07-02-2008, 08:33 PM
1. First team of preference: Philadelphia 76ers
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): New York Knicks, Los Angeles Lakers, San Antonio Spurs, or Any other team.
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: I'd be a Co-GM
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?: I'd prefer not to be.
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: I guess, but I'd rather you just be put on a team.

I actually am probably one of the least experienced as far as the re-drafts go, but fantasy sports-wise I'm not; and I've actually been dying to get in on one of the redrafts for the longest time and haven't been able to get into one as of yet; (I've been a member of the site since '05). So I suggest you give me a shot, you need some "fresh meat" in the league, "a rookie". I'll be active, I check the site every day for various rumors and articles and participate in annual basketball, baseball and football fantasy leagues, so I have the knowledge and the drive. Just make me a GM or Co-GM; DO IT.

Orange N Blue15
07-02-2008, 08:46 PM
1. First team of preference: New York Knicks
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: I'll be doing it on my own
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?: NO...but if its the last op
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: i will be able to be fully comitted to the draft so you dont have to worry about me not being active

njnets
07-02-2008, 09:08 PM
1. First team of preference: nets
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): doesn't matter
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: id rather be an assistant. dont want to be a GM. just an assistant or CO-GM
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: no

MGB
07-02-2008, 09:11 PM
1. First team of preference: Bulls
2. Other teams: any other than Bobcats
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: Prefer solo, but if needed I'd be a Co, have an assistant.
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: nah
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: Vet of NFL and NBA ReDrafts, Mock Offseason, and Sim League. My mom says I'm pretty cool :shrug:

Mane
07-02-2008, 09:11 PM
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): doesn't matter
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: Yeah, me and Iodine would like to have a team together
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: Nopez
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: I'm one of the more active users on the site.

MT3279
07-02-2008, 09:14 PM
1. First team of preference: New Orleans Hornets
2. Other teams: I don't care
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: I am part of the All Time NFL re-draft and I am online a good portion of the day. (I really never log-out)

Iodine
07-02-2008, 09:16 PM
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: Yeah, me and Mane would like to have a team together
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: Nopez
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: I'm one of the more active users on the site.

LayZbone
07-02-2008, 09:26 PM
I want to be the asst or co-gm to Baller71 and the Heat.

1. First team of preference: Miami Heat
2. Other teams: No
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: I want to be the Asst or co-gm.
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?: I'll be Baller71's asst if he'll have me.
Don't really want to be the sole gm of any team....but if I can be the asst. or co-gm of the heat, great.

bigguyz06
07-02-2008, 09:43 PM
1. First Team Preference: Knicks
2. Other Teams: Yes
3: Co/Gm yes(User Ahmedsubs)
4. Assistant: No
5. Yes

lakers4sho
07-02-2008, 10:20 PM
1. First team of preference: Lakers
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: I'll be a Co-gm but would rather not be an assistant
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?: no thanks
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: I am in the NBA All-Time redraft, and it's the worst redraft ever; I hope the GMs signing up for this one will be much more committed, please :D

Mcyokeeper
07-02-2008, 10:52 PM
1. First team of preference: PAcers
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): Any Team
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: I would not like to, but will if I have to. Just not good experience in the past
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: I have participated in past NBA Re-drafts, Baseball Re-Draft, NBA Sim. Most importantly, I STARTED THE "New Re-Draft" Thread. Haha

yaowowrocket11
07-02-2008, 10:58 PM
1. First team of preference: Rockets
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): Any team available
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: Co-GM's with GrkGawdofWalkz
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: I participated in many mocks/re-drafts on this site (MLB, NBA, and NFL).........and I am always active.

lakersrock
07-02-2008, 11:27 PM
1. First team of preference: OKLAHOMA CITY TWISTERS
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): I REALLY want OKC since it's now my home team.
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: No
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?: Definately not
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: Nope
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: I'm in these games and you know I won't cheat, quit or be inactive.

BriereIsDaBest
07-03-2008, 12:18 AM
1. First team of preference: Philadelphia 76ers
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): Any team
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: Flying solo/with phillyphan4ever
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?: Hell no
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: You're awesome X! :D

gamaru
07-03-2008, 12:25 AM
1. First team of preference: Golden State Warriors
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): Any Team available
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: Only an assistant
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?: Sure, why not
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: Absolutely
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: I'm new here, but I'll sure as hell be active.

Conor
07-03-2008, 03:07 AM
1. First team of preference: Warriors
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): Anybody who's not a division rival of the Warriors.
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: Yes, jeff86.
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: No.
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: I invented this.

khoolit_jom#8
07-03-2008, 05:04 AM
1. First team of preference:Lakers
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"):Oklahoma
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?:yes, if necessary
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?:yes
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?:yes
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: Just wanted to have the experience

Liney3506
07-03-2008, 12:44 PM
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): I could care less, yo.
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: I won't mind, as long as I'm not stuck with some ******** n00b.
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: No.
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: I won the Best Future team last time around... this time I'm going for best overall. You know that I'm active, and a vet of the NFL/MLB/NBA ReDrafts, and numerous Mock Offseasons.

DeeJay
07-03-2008, 01:44 PM
1. First team of preference: NYK
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: be Co-GM
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?: nah
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: I was part of one of the first ones...

McJoe
07-03-2008, 02:01 PM
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): any team
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: yes in fact i probably should be a CO of some sort...give me an experienced Co
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: yes
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: i am a veteran of all the other redrafts and such and i want to try and nba one...i do fantasy drafts in nba live all the time :D

Miafan91
07-03-2008, 02:07 PM
First team of preference:Miami Heat
2. Other teams: I could care less, give me any team available
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?:assistant
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?:yes

PRETTY BIRD
07-03-2008, 02:18 PM
1. First team of preference: LAKERS
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): ANY
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: YES
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?: YES
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: YES
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: I'M IN THIS FORUMS ALL DAY

king4day
07-03-2008, 02:20 PM
1. First team of preference: Phoenix Suns
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): Charlotte Bobblehead Cats (or any other team)
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: I'd actually rather be a Co GM just so I can get a feel of what this is like first hand.
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?: Don't know what this entails. But I guess sure.
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: No Thanks

"I suppose you could say that everyone has an El Guapo. For some, shyness may be an El Guapo. For others, lack of education may be an El Guapo. But for us, El Guapo is a large ugly man who wants to kill us!"

jeff86
07-03-2008, 02:59 PM
team preference: doesnt matter
other teams: whatever team i can get
co or on my own: sure i rather have a co gm as well
assistant : no probably not
wait list: no
anything to say:

I did the last redraft i had a good time. I would like to be a co but have the other co do most of the work cause i have a pretty big schedule

RocketsRule
07-03-2008, 03:01 PM
1. First team of preference: Rockets
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): Anybody
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: Sure, why not
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: I am currently in a sim league.

Mile High Champ
07-03-2008, 03:12 PM
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): Pacers, Clippers, Suns, Sonics, Timberwolves and than any other team
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: Want to be a gm and so on and so fourth.
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?: yes
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: No one knows more about the game of basketball than me, I pour my heart and soul into the nba and following players, teams, coaches etc. Bring me in and you will have a fun redraft. Thats for sure.

Cheers

Basílio
07-03-2008, 03:24 PM
1. First team of preference: lakers
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): memphis, any
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: yes
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?: yes
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: no

DR.J9
07-03-2008, 03:24 PM
1. 76ers
2. doesnt matter
3. I dont care
4. If needed
5. yes
6.I will be assistant for anyone with the 76ers

MassoDio
07-03-2008, 03:35 PM
1. First team of preference: Bulls
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: I spend a lot of time in here. I love basketball. ANd I like to THINK I am knowledgable. lol

pebloemer
07-03-2008, 03:37 PM
1. First Team of Preference: Toronto Raptors
2. Other teams: It really wouldn't matter, any would be fine.
3. Would I like to be Co GM or Assistant? Absolutely, I would almost prefer be a co-gm with someone. Always nice to have two sets of views.
4. Am I willing to be an assistant: Of course!
5. If I am unable to get a team, yes please on the waiting list
6. I am online often during the day throughout the week while I am at work. I live and breathe basketball and love to propose trade ideas and my opinions about players/teams in the forums. I consider myself personable and work well with others.

Heels34
07-03-2008, 03:56 PM
1. First team of preference:Celtics
2. Other teams:Really does not matter
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: No
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?:not really
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?:Sure, if I have to be
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: Would be my first re-draft, hopefully I can a team. Thanks

bigredballer414
07-03-2008, 04:17 PM
1.first team:Pistons
2.other teams: any other team
3.no
4.no
5.yes
6.I am on this website like all day and i am in the all time nfl, and nba draft plus i am active on pistons form

jagsfan29
07-03-2008, 04:39 PM
1. First team of preference:sixers
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"):any team available
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?:sure
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?:sure
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?:sure
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?sure

carruthers32
07-03-2008, 06:41 PM
1. First team of preference:raptors
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"):any team available
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?:no
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?:no
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?:no
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM? i'm on this forum at least 5 times a day.

Cracka2HI!
07-03-2008, 06:47 PM
1. First team of preference: Clippers
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?: Not really
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: I would really like to be a GM with an ast. I have always been a co-gm in the nba redraft. I would really like to be the main decision maker.

Lakerfrk
07-03-2008, 07:05 PM
1. First team of preference: Los Angeles Lakers
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: I would like to BE an assistant.
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?: YES, that all i want!
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?Yes
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM? This would be my very first re-draft and i really want to learn how it works, thats why i want to be an assistant, and maybe be my own GM next year.

Blazer Employee
07-03-2008, 07:13 PM
1. First team of preference: Portland Trail Blazers
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"):I could care less, give me any team available
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: I would love to have an assistant.
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?:Probably not
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?:That would be great.
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?:I've never had the opportunity to be in a redraft of any kind, and would love the opportunity to be involved in this one. You guys have an incredible track record.

Tai_chi_bbc
07-03-2008, 07:18 PM
1st teamof choice:LA Lakers
Other teams: Any
Would you Co-GM: Yes
Willingt be an assistant:Sure
Would you like waiting list: Yeah
Anything else: Nope

Wake's Fastball
07-03-2008, 08:33 PM
1. First team of preference: Celtics
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): Don't care
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: Would prefer a co-GM or to have an assistant.
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: No

hughest4
07-03-2008, 11:07 PM
1. First team of preference: The Charlotte Bobcats???
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): Doesn't matter at all
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: Yes a Co-GM please, someone who is active or i get along with
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?: No thanks
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: No thanks
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: a participant in the NBA Re-Draft, NBA All-Time Re-Draft, NBA Mock Offseason, NBA Sim League, 1st MLB Re-Draft, Soccer Re-Draft, NFL Mock Offseason, NFL All-Time Re-Draft, NFL Re-Draft(commish)....good enough?

nygiants242
07-04-2008, 01:29 AM
1. First team of preference:Bulls
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: Yes, WindyCityFlyer, we work GREAT together, and did for the MLB redraft
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?:sure if Im paired with windy
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?:Sure, if I have to be
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: Would be my second re-draft, hopefully I can get a team, especially with WindyCityFlyer as my co-gm.
Thanks

WindyCityFlyer
07-04-2008, 01:39 AM
1. First team of preference:Bulls
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: Yes, WindyCityFlyer, we work GREAT together, and did for the MLB redraft
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?:sure if Im paired with windy
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: Would be my second re-draft, hopefully I can get a team, especially with WindyCityFlyer as my co-gm.
Thanks

PAIR ME with Him ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Thanks.

Dalionking
07-04-2008, 02:03 AM
1. First team of preference:Pistons
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"):any
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?:i would be willing to have a co - gm
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?:if i had to i would
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: just that i follow the nba pretty close and dotn just follow the allstar players. i follow the draft and undrafted players and even try to check out some d-league guys

sportwiz628
07-04-2008, 03:26 PM
1. First team of preference: Nets
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): I could care less give me any team available
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?:I would definately like to have one even though i rather not be one (if i really have to be one then i guess ok)
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?:no
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: I guess
Im awesome at all of these things and you cant find anyone as active as me.

flyinhawaiian
07-04-2008, 03:57 PM
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: Not really

cclipper44
07-04-2008, 04:50 PM
1. First team of preference: New Orleans Hornets
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): Any team available would be fine with me!
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: Yes, since this would be my first NBA re-draft, I wouldn't mind being a co-GM at all, or having some help.
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?: Yes, I'd really like to have a spot in the re-draft this time.
5. If you are unable to get a team, would you like to be put on the waiting list?: I suppose it wouldn't hurt to be on there in case.
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: Just that I'd like to be involved in saome aspect of the re-draft. Thanks.

ripjhb18
07-04-2008, 05:17 PM
1. First team of preference:Los Angles Lakers
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"):Clippers,Golden State after that what ever
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?:Id prefer to be a co-gm
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?:ya it would be better for me
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: Jus wanna help out anyway I can

Jwizel_hitshrs
07-04-2008, 05:32 PM
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give meany teamany team available"):
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?:CO GM YES
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: First time to this and would love to extend my sport nutism lmao

"WhatIf"
07-05-2008, 03:00 PM
1. First team of preference: Cleveland Cavaliers
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): Any other team is fine
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: If necessary, yes
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?: If necessary, yes. Prefer not to though
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: I'm in the NBA All-Time Re-Draft (Helping run it). I'm very active, I've just been on vacation and I'm glad I got back on time :)

Note: Unless I missed something, I'm the only one to request the Cavs (So far), so no harm in giving them to me :cool:

ramansingh3
07-05-2008, 04:39 PM
1. First team of preference: Toronto Raptors
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: I'm flying solo
4. Are you willing to be an assistant?: Hellz no
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: I know people that can hurt you if i don't get in.

Catfish1314
07-05-2008, 07:45 PM
1. First team of preference: Kings/Bulls
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"): It really doesn't matter.
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: I prefer going solo but if it's necessary I'd gladly take an assistant or Co-GM as long as it's someone I can get along with.
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: I've been in two NBA Mocks, three NBA Re-Drafts, and I'm currently in the All-Time ReDraft.

yojoe792
07-05-2008, 08:00 PM
At this point, i would be a gm or assistant on any available team

jetsfan28
07-05-2008, 08:03 PM
At this point, i would be a gm or assistant on any available team

Please follow the format

torontosports10
07-05-2008, 08:06 PM
Would not mind being an asstiant for a team who has a young/inexperienced gm ion these things. I have done 2 of these and a nba sim and 2 mlb re-drafts so if u give a "rookie" gm a team i would not mind helping him out if yuou choose if not thats fine as i am bust with the Sim and mlb one but i am willing to do this as well :)

Thanks

TMoney3
07-05-2008, 08:18 PM
1. First team of preference: Knicks
2. Other teams (this could be order of preference, or "I could care less, give me any team available"):dont care
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?:would want co-gm and would be assistant or co-gm
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: Been active in many fast break basketball, ootp and Front Page Sports leagues in the past

thesparky33
07-05-2008, 08:27 PM
1. First team of preference: Minnesota Timberwolves
2. Other teams: Minneapolis Lakers
3. Would you like to have/be a Co-Gm or have an assistant?: No thanks to both.
6. Anything else random or something you would like to say that could help your chance of becoming a GM?: I was co-winner of the last redraft, so I would sure hope that would guarantee me a team... ;).

Conor
07-05-2008, 10:41 PM
Jeff86 and I will co-GM

x_notorious
07-05-2008, 11:22 PM
Due to the number of people interested, sign-ups end early. Sorry for those of you who missed out and give jetsfan28 or myself to be put on the waiting list.

GM List will up shortly, check this thread and the NBA Draft Forum for further details.

Moderators, please leave this thread stickied until Monday. Thanks.

-X

x_notorious
07-06-2008, 01:59 AM
NBA Re-Draft Forum:
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=268

GM List:
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=241876

Waiting List:
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=241881