PDA

View Full Version : Do we need to trade?!?

babyshaq87
07-02-2008, 02:01 PM
A lot of people says the heat must be active in the offseason.. it's right.. we need some help.. but i don't understand why we would have to give up someone like marion or beasley.. they can play togheter.. we have dwade.. we need help at C and PG.. i would resign J-will (of course with less money) and i would try to take a young center and to have Zo for another season..

Williams/Quinn
Wade/Banks/Cook
Marion/Wright
Beasly/Haslem
Young center/Zo

If we can't find a young center, we are forced wo go with Blount but it doesn't seem a goo idea..

what u think?

zezak
07-02-2008, 02:12 PM
I wish we could go after D. Jordan for the center spot. Also Marcus Campbell thats on our summer roster is not that bad.

His last three games in the D-League werent bad at all.

18 pts 12 reb 1 block
17 pts 13 reb 2 blocks
20 pts 23 reb 2 blocks

babyshaq87
07-02-2008, 02:19 PM
i read somewhere here in the blog that D.Jordan is not so good.. i don't know him but i would go afther someone with good potential..the problem would be to kick away blount's contract.. someone said Kwame Brown could be good.. i don't like him but as a lot of people i don't like him because he was a first overall pick and had a bad contract.. if he signs for less than the MLE he could be good..

noturnormalhero
07-02-2008, 03:26 PM
d. jordan is just unpolished. which is why he slipped down in the draft. he's not NBA ready but he has tremendous talent and upside. as far as kwame brown. again as i've said,kwame and darko would be like patches for our problem. it's not long term. it's just for now. 2 years is when all the moves are suppose to go down. so whoever they get now at Center or pg..is just temporarily. people forget about that cuz everyone wants this amazing team this year with bench and all..not gonna happpen

babyshaq87
07-02-2008, 03:36 PM
u are right but even if it is a long therm preject, we need to play next 2 seasons.. if we can't sign a superstar i think we need anyway a good player. i would have tried to sign udrih or another pg who doesn't want a mega contract and look for a young big man who can develop side by side with zo.. this way we will have a decent pg and a C who is project for the future

noturnormalhero
07-02-2008, 03:43 PM
i mentioned udrih and i think no one noticed i said that a couple days ago. but he already resigned a 5 year deal with the kings. so that's a no go for us.

babyshaq87
07-02-2008, 04:02 PM
i read about it.. but i was talking about a player like him.. not necesseraly him.. can't we find a player who was a sleeper in the draf and try to get him? i would have tried for hibbert but i think is gone for the JO trade.. someone like him who can play but is not a superstar..

IversonIsKrazy
07-02-2008, 04:52 PM
nugz want beasley. so how abt this.

Heat Gets:
C-Melo

Nugz Get:
Beasley
Haslem

kntresistheheat
07-02-2008, 04:58 PM
Yeah nice try!!:rolleyes:

Heat Gets:
C-Melo

Nugz Get:
Beasley
Haslem

babyshaq87
07-03-2008, 08:48 AM
nuggets will not do this.. at 4 the have Martin starting and Nene as backup.. they could be more interested in marion who can play the sf position instead beasley and haslem are pure pf IMO..

noturnormalhero
07-03-2008, 09:04 AM

Heat Gets:
C-Melo

Nugz Get:
Beasley
Haslem

:confused: ..just wow

sergiogon
07-03-2008, 10:41 AM
trade haslem and cook some rounds for biedrins and sing telfair and james jones

Telfair/Chalmers
Wade/Jones
Marion/Dorell
Beasly/Lashme/turiaf??
Biedrins/Zo

sergiogon
07-03-2008, 11:12 AM
and can trade marion for josh smith

tryanpost
07-03-2008, 11:25 AM
Marion + Blount + Bankss for Dalembert + A. Miller + W. Miller

Dalembert-Defensive Center
A. Miller- Playmaker at least give him the starting PG for now until Chalmers develops. He has an expiring contract!!!
W. Green-Young Guard

A. Miller/Chalmers/Quinn
Wade/Cook/W. Miller
Pietrus/Wright
Beasley/Haslem
Dalembert/Zo/Barron

babyshaq87
07-03-2008, 11:28 AM
mmm.. haslem and cook for biendrins is possible only via sign-and-trade because if the warriors sign biedrins they will keep him with them.. we must hope they don't reach agreement with him.. same thing for josh smith.. the only thing i would do is resign williams instead of telfair.. if we can play run-and-gun i would keep williams...

babyshaq87
07-03-2008, 11:31 AM
Marion + Blount + Bankss for Dalembert + A. Miller + W. Miller

Dalembert-Defensive Center
A. Miller- Playmaker at least give him the starting PG for now until Chalmers develops. He has an expiring contract!!!
W. Green-Young Guard

A. Miller/Chalmers/Quinn
Wade/Cook/W. Miller
Pietrus/Wright
Beasley/Haslem
Dalembert/Zo/Barron

why phila would do this!?!?! they try to get better not wors.. if they resign iguodala they just need a pf and they would have a very good starting lineup..
Miller-Iguodala-Young-PF from freeagency or trade-dalembert...

noturnormalhero
07-03-2008, 12:31 PM
mmm.. haslem and cook for biendrins is possible only via sign-and-trade because if the warriors sign biedrins they will keep him with them.. we must hope they don't reach agreement with him.. same thing for josh smith.. the only thing i would do is resign williams instead of telfair.. if we can play run-and-gun i would keep williams...

they'd prolly be more inclined to trade harrington than biedrins. i dont know about williams. i'm a jwill supporter but i dont know about anyone else..but i get annoyed on fast breaks when he runs the floor and shoots those nash type off balance shots and it seems like he makes 20% of them lol. i dont want him or telfair to be honest. hoping they go after arroyo. arroyo > telfair/williams in my opinion.

and to get dalembert and miller. their contracts are huge. dalemberts alone is huge. i want andre miller too. but that's not possible right now. they have no depth. that's a starter to them. and they dont need marion if they have iggy. and i rather wait til miller's contract ends..then get him on FA. lol. instead of possibly ending up trading away young talent and what not. teams arent stupid. all these trade ideas are blount/banks. teams kno about their contracts..those 2 dudes are just players u dump on another team. not many teams accept that unless they get something nice in return. look at minnesota. got walker,simien and doleac but also wanted a first round.

babyshaq87
07-03-2008, 12:56 PM
arroyo could be good.. but can he lead a team? (hopefully to a championship!?!?!) i read in another post that a good fit could be krstic.. someone said the nets are going to give him something like 3M per year.. i think if he is healty he could be good.. not a dominant center but a nice player who wuold help us..

noturnormalhero
07-03-2008, 02:02 PM
arroyo could be good.. but can he lead a team? (hopefully to a championship!?!?!) i read in another post that a good fit could be krstic.. someone said the nets are going to give him something like 3M per year.. i think if he is healty he could be good.. not a dominant center but a nice player who wuold help us..

again. since riley's public comments about this and me saying it repeatedly throughout post..he is signing players now to 1-2 year deals because yes, like it or not..he'd waitin on the '10 season. he even mentioned that it's not an easy task asking FA to sign under those circumstances. if we get arroyo now..it DOES NOT mean he is our pg for the next 5-7 years. just a temporary PG. before we get him though, we'd need to do something about quinn or banks. arroyo > chalmers > quinn/banks. and just not sign jwill i guess. banks is under contract so unless they waive him or trade, he's stuck here lol.

babyshaq87
07-03-2008, 02:11 PM
yes.. riley said he wants to wait for the '10 season and u said it repeatedly throuhout post.. but we have 2 more seasons to play.. we can't wait 2 years.. i think the most of us see that potentially we have a good team and if we do the right moves we could be very very good.. i don't understand why we have to wait if something comes.. it would be crazy but if u could sign a superstar would u say no thanks i have 2 wait 2 more years before i can come back to win??