PDA

View Full Version : NBA MOCK Offseason 2nd Round - #2 LAL vs #3 DEN - VOTE!

BlondeBomber41
07-02-2008, 01:59 PM
Los Angeles Lakers Lineup:

Andrew Bynum - Fabricio Oberto - PJ Brown
Pau Gasol - Ronny Turiaf - Donyell Marshall
Josh Howard - Bruce Bowen - Matt Barnes
Kobe Bryant - Sasha Vujacic - Adam Morrison
Rafer Alston - Stephon Marbury - Marcus Williams

Denver Nuggets Lineup:

Marcus Camby - Dikembe Mutombo - Jason Collins
Chris Bosh - Kwame Brown - Jorge Garbojosa
Andres Nocioni - Linas Kleiza - Bobby Jones
Morris Peterson - Gordan Giricek - Mike James
Allen Iverson - Javaris Crittenton - Chucky Atkins

Los Angeles Lakers Have Homecourt Advantage

Los Angeles Lakers Series Writeup:

The Lakers are talenting team. So are the Nuggets but we have a bigger advantage. We have the best bench in the NBA. We also have advantages in the starters. The 4 starters on my team : Kobe, Josh, Pau and Bynum are all good. They bring me offense and defense. We would put Bynum on Bosh and Pau on Camby. This Nuggets team is like the same Nuggets we beat but better with Bosh. But we also have changed up our roster and made it much better and finally have defense. We have Bynum back, Josh and Alston starting, and with a bench of Bruce Bowen, Adam Morrison, Sasha, Ronny , and Fabricio and etc we have a great tram

Denver Nuggets Series Writeup:

To Me, this is one of, if not the best team in the re-draft. I'm not going to go into depth about how we are better than the Lakers in every position, because I am not going to lie, they have SG/SF. But we are a very well rounded team, and give AI every threat he needs to be sucessful. We also give Bosh everything he needs to dominate in the post (I.E shooters, someone to prevent double teams, and a defender so he won't work too hard on D and get tired).. Watch out.

Nets fan 93
07-02-2008, 02:02 PM
La

JordansBulls
07-02-2008, 02:18 PM
Los Angeles Lakers Lineup:

Andrew Bynum - Fabricio Oberto - PJ Brown
Pau Gasol - Ronny Turiaf - Donyell Marshall
Josh Howard - Bruce Bowen - Matt Barnes
Kobe Bryant - Sasha Vujacic - Adam Morrison
Rafer Alston - Stephon Marbury - Marcus Williams

Denver Nuggets Lineup:

Marcus Camby - Dikembe Mutombo - Jason Collins
Chris Bosh - Kwame Brown - Jorge Garbojosa
Andres Nocioni - Linas Kleiza - Bobby Jones
Morris Peterson - Gordan Giricek - Mike James
Allen Iverson - Javaris Crittenton - Chucky Atkins

Los Angeles Lakers Have Homecourt Advantage

Los Angeles Lakers Series Writeup:

Denver Nuggets Series Writeup:

The key matchup is how would the Frontcourt play on both sides. Camby/Bosh vs Gasol/Bynum will determine this series.

AgentViet
07-02-2008, 02:37 PM
I like the Nuggets here. Alston won't be able to do much defensively on Iverson and Bosh can use his speed and outside game against Bynum. Nocioni and Peterson are very good defenders, so Kobe probably won't be able to go far beyond his averages.

superkegger
07-02-2008, 03:28 PM
I may be too enamored with AI and Bosh combo, but AI carried a much worse team to the finals a few years ago, with this team around the two of them, yikes. It would go 7 no doubt. I'll go with denver.

phillyphan4ever
07-02-2008, 04:01 PM
lakers barely

superkegger
07-02-2008, 05:39 PM
Really thought the nuggets had a chance.

Ragun
07-02-2008, 07:26 PM
Lakers.

ee
07-02-2008, 08:38 PM
Lakers, no matter how ugly that PG tandem looks, you gotta admit that they can put up some numbers.....Those guys are now in a team that's legit to win and will clean up their act to at least add 1 ring to their resume.....

sanfranfan1210
07-02-2008, 10:46 PM
Lakers

lakers4sho
07-02-2008, 11:14 PM
Lakers. Their defensive bench can contain the Nuggets' superstar starting 5.

superkegger
07-02-2008, 11:41 PM
I really thought the Nuggets had a better shot. Kobe wins his matchup badly, but so does AI. Howard wins his matchup vs. nocioni but not by much. I think the PF and C matchups are a wash...I really think its a lot closer than the voting.

_Sn1P3r_
07-03-2008, 10:33 AM
I'm going with Denver in 7.

superkegger
07-03-2008, 04:13 PM
bump