PDA

View Full Version : Avery To Dallas

onlythisfar41
07-02-2008, 01:47 PM
Sean Avery will start the 2007-08 season with the Dallas Stars.
The Stars have inked Avery to a four-year/$16 million deal. Avery brings a lot of character and toughness to the Stars. This is a player whose unique tactics in the playoffs forced the NHL to create a new rule just to accommodate him. The "Avery Rule" was created to prevent players from using their arms and stick to distract the goaltender, like Avery did to Martian Brodeur during the 2008 NHL Playoffs. Avery had 33 points in 57 games while spending 154 minutes in the sin bin last season.

source is rotoworld

t3hg00se
07-02-2008, 02:00 PM
http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2008/07/02/avery_stars/

Worst day of my life.

Desert Plains
07-02-2008, 02:27 PM
Sather is a moron. He overpaid for Roszival and Redden - though some of that was the reality of the prices going up once Campbell got his deal (what was Chicago thinking paying that much for a player that has amassed 50 points once??). Why couldn't he give Avery another million per to keep him?? Bad move!

Lets see what the moron does next. He'll probably bring back Straka just to keep Jagr happy.

pavel96
07-02-2008, 02:45 PM
rangers will have 0 offense if sather cant bring shanny and jagr back, though i think shanny will stay inner division and jagr is 50/50 between Europe and NYR

FlyersPhanatic9
07-02-2008, 02:51 PM
Sather is an idiot.
He can no longer mask his ineffeciencies with huge signings.
I like the Rangers defense now, but the offense is horrible.

Desert Plains
07-02-2008, 02:53 PM
rangers will have 0 offense if sather cant bring shanny and jagr back, though i think shanny will stay inner division and jagr is 50/50 between Europe and NYR

Shanahan isn't a difference maker on the ice anymore. If you think he's the key to the Rangers offense next year, then you're as clueless as Sather is. He's a good teammate and good for the locker room, but I'd only want him back as a 4th line player. He's just not good enough to play on the top 3 lines and be counted on for anything more than about 15 - 18 goals.

jetsfan89
07-02-2008, 03:21 PM
Sather is an idiot.
He can no longer mask his ineffeciencies with huge signings.
I like the Rangers defense now, but the offense is horrible.

tell us something we dont know

robdesign13
07-02-2008, 03:23 PM
Sather dropped the ball.

Desert Plains
07-02-2008, 06:23 PM
Sather didn't want Avery. We'll probably never know why, but we'll learn in October how important he was.

hanny73
07-02-2008, 07:02 PM
Sather didn't want Avery. We'll probably never know why, but we'll learn in October how important he was.

No doubt he didn't want Avery for some reason....sure as hell couldn't of been his on ice production. Bad move for Sather.....what Avery was asking for was reasonable in my opinion when you take in account what he brings to the table.

Roszival was unimpressive, Redden is soft and our goal scoring hopes are riding on Zherdev and Drury?

letsgorangers27
07-02-2008, 07:26 PM
if they would have done the trade with columbus earlier than they would have had the capspace to resign avery. idk wtf is wrong with sather. i cant wait till he finally leaves the organization. maybe if the league forces dolan 2 sell than the new owner will have half the brain 2 get rid of sather

Desert Plains
07-03-2008, 12:04 AM
if they would have done the trade with columbus earlier than they would have had the capspace to resign avery.

I don't know if that's the case. Avery wasn't wanted back. I think he was only going to be welcome back if the terms were completely in the Rangers favor - such as a very low salary.

The Maven posted his view on the Rangers site, and if half of what he says about how the organization soured on him is true, then he was gone a long time ago.

So, though I wanted Avery back, this trade with Columbus makes me feel a little better even with the Avery lose. Zherdev is a very talented player who seems to need some direction. I think guys like Drury and Gomez (and Shanny if he's back) are the type of guys that can keep this kids head in the game.

And we really didn't give up much - Tyutin was a marginal player who really hasn't developed/improved as expected the past couple of years. I would think replacing him will not be that difficult.

nybronxbomber26
07-03-2008, 03:13 AM
was anyone at game 4 against the playoffs against the pens?

the chant went up "Win For Avery!" after he was hospitalized early that morning

for the rangers, it was "win for avery, win with avery"

the rangers were 9-13-3 without avery in the lineup
he was the difference maker in a lot of games
he played the mental game well and was a good nuisance to other teams as well as a great all around player

avery will still remain one of my favorite players in hockey, but i would much rather see him in a rangers uniform next year

to tell you the truth, i dont really know what the hell sather is doin, but he better have something up his sleeve

if sather was smart, he'd just retire now

nybronxbomber26
07-03-2008, 03:20 AM
Marty, Marty, Marty, the high road was right there for you and you missed it.

After the Rangers 5-3 win on Friday night, Martin Brodeur passed up Sean Avery in the handshake line. Classy.

Listen to this line from Avery: "Everyone talks about how unclassy I am, Fatso there just forgot to shake my hand, I guess."

the lines in bold and italics were part of an article i found on faniq.com talking about martin brodeur not shakin avery's hand after the avery rule incident

thats one of the reasons i love avery

redwhiteandblue
07-03-2008, 03:45 AM
Yea, he also chirpped Jason Blake, in warmups, about having cancer.

I heard it went somethign like this:
Avery : (Chirps something at Blake)
Blake : Oh yea you want some *****?
Avery : Yea, I've always wanted to fight cancer.

I mean, C'mon. That's what I heard through hearsay from a family member of a Leafs exec, and I believe it. Even a couple of Rangers were quoted anonymously as saying they thought it was gutless and classless and were disgusted by it... I'm guessing one was Drury.

I don't know, **** like that, just makes me not even care we don't have this lockerroom cancer around. God knows in the four years he wanted that would've turned on us. And then if it did get that bad, who truly would've wanted to bring him in midseason to ruin any chemistry they might have going? He wouldn't even be tradable.

nrmax88
07-03-2008, 11:28 AM
Any chance we hear a "Fire Sather" chant on opening night? It would be well deserved. This guy is clueless. When I picture Sather building a team, I picture myself playing NHL 07 and trying to pick up some big name free agents in the off-season, while I have just simulated the whole season so I dont really know what guys were the most important. Then I just offer big contracts to the best guys and take who I can get. It seems like this is Sather mode. Man do I wish we did not let Donnie Maloney go. Screw Messier too, the "heir apparent". Typical stupid NY move. We have a great up and coming executive in Maloney, who has been here forever, yet Messier randomly mentions that he wants to GM one day so Maloney is thrown to the back burner and Messier is in line for what should have been his job. What evidence is there Messier will be any good? That he was a good player? That NY'ers like him? Its such a joke.

nrmax88
07-03-2008, 11:31 AM
Drury is a little bum too. I love how he has the ego and the balls to tell Avery to get out of Marty's face in the playoffs, when Avery is (or should I say was) about 10x more valuable to the Rangers then the gritty grinder Chirs Drury. Avery out performs him the entire year and Drury has the balls to tell Avery how to play his game? I hope when we play Dallas next year Avery throws down with Drury and breaks his whole face open. Atleast now I have a new west coast team to root for when the Rangers lose in the first round of the playoffs (or just dont make it at all).

redwhiteandblue
07-03-2008, 01:02 PM
Are you serious? I took the Sather thinkg semi-serious, you totally lost me when you started chirpping Drury. Bringing Drury into town has shown me how stupid and narrow minded some of our fans are.

For one, that **** Avery pulled, is ****ing classless. Pure and simple. Sure, watching the game with my boys having a couple of beers, I laughed a little. I mean, hey, there's really no rule against what he did, so he's totally in the right, correct? I mean where does the rulebook say you can't dance infront of the goalie making eye contact and looking like a fool while playing the screen on your powerplay. There is none. You know why? Because any coach would've taught a player not to act like that, on top of the fact you never turn your back to the puck and the play. He looked like a idiot dancing around and jumping and flailing and waving and, just jesus. Honestly it was stupid and a bit embarassing.

But you're gonna take that and say that DRURY is inthe wrong? For what, trying to keep his team in check, most importantly, the biggest idiot on the team? That's just ignorance on your part. Quite simply, we knew Jagr wasn't going to be here much longer, or Shanny, so we got Drury. He's a leader. He was brought in to captain this team. With Jagr most likely not coming back, it's his team now. I'm glad I saw him get in Averys face numerous times. It shows me he is the leader we paid $5 mil for and he doesn't give a **** who he has to put in place. Shows a lot of character on his part.

And since when does Avery ever break anyone's face open? Great pest, but how many fighting majors did he get last year? Very few. He's a *****. I don't care what anyone says. I'll give him all the props in the world, he's a great pest, but he wears a dress as far as I'm concerned. I went to one game live and he was doing a great job being a pest, but as soon as Cote (of all people) tried to fight him he acted like he was going to drop the mits, and then skated to the bench. I dind't even like when kids I played with did this. It made us all look like *******.

On top of all of that, Drury had more production output then Avery, on an off year. Drury>Avery, 7 days out of the week

hanny73
07-03-2008, 04:18 PM
Are you serious? I took the Sather thinkg semi-serious, you totally lost me when you started chirpping Drury. Bringing Drury into town has shown me how stupid and narrow minded some of our fans are.

For one, that **** Avery pulled, is ****ing classless. Pure and simple. Sure, watching the game with my boys having a couple of beers, I laughed a little. I mean, hey, there's really no rule against what he did, so he's totally in the right, correct? I mean where does the rulebook say you can't dance infront of the goalie making eye contact and looking like a fool while playing the screen on your powerplay. There is none. You know why? Because any coach would've taught a player not to act like that, on top of the fact you never turn your back to the puck and the play. He looked like a idiot dancing around and jumping and flailing and waving and, just jesus. Honestly it was stupid and a bit embarassing.

But you're gonna take that and say that DRURY is inthe wrong? For what, trying to keep his team in check, most importantly, the biggest idiot on the team? That's just ignorance on your part. Quite simply, we knew Jagr wasn't going to be here much longer, or Shanny, so we got Drury. He's a leader. He was brought in to captain this team. With Jagr most likely not coming back, it's his team now. I'm glad I saw him get in Averys face numerous times. It shows me he is the leader we paid $5 mil for and he doesn't give a **** who he has to put in place. Shows a lot of character on his part.

And since when does Avery ever break anyone's face open? Great pest, but how many fighting majors did he get last year? Very few. He's a *****. I don't care what anyone says. I'll give him all the props in the world, he's a great pest, but he wears a dress as far as I'm concerned. I went to one game live and he was doing a great job being a pest, but as soon as Cote (of all people) tried to fight him he acted like he was going to drop the mits, and then skated to the bench. I dind't even like when kids I played with did this. It made us all look like *******.

On top of all of that, Drury had more production output then Avery, on an off year. Drury>Avery, 7 days out of the week

Hipocrites......Avery is classless because he blocked Brodeur's vision in a manner no one has really seen in the NHL. But Messier can put a stick to Doug Gilmours head and he's a hero because it changed the complexion of the game and sent a message......sure.

Guys give nudges to the back of the head and facials every night in the NHL but somehow Avery is classless. This argument is not reality based.

The numbers don't lie with Avery in the lineup and the chants and cheers from the Garden don't lie either. Could he of been a cancer 2 years into the contract?.....possibly...I will give you that but there is no way to tell for sure.

Looking like a *****, embarassing, whatever. Who cares what one looks like? I care about wins and Avery never tried to step on anyone with a skate or smash anyone in the side of the head with a stick ala McSorley. He earned his money and sure as hell doesn't play like the ***** you make him out to be. You must be a tough guy grinder that fights, scores and plays hard. They should sign you to a contract.....your the next Classy tough guy , scorer, pest and mucker the Rangers need!!

Good luck to Avery!

Sather does not have a clear direction for this team but we are stuck with him because Dolan loves him. I can be proved worng this year and would gladly look like a fool if I am. But I don't have high hopes for the Rangers the way the team stands now.

redwhiteandblue
07-03-2008, 10:38 PM
Hipocrites......Avery is classless because he blocked Brodeur's vision in a manner no one has really seen in the NHL. But Messier can put a stick to Doug Gilmours head and he's a hero because it changed the complexion of the game and sent a message......sure.

Guys give nudges to the back of the head and facials every night in the NHL but somehow Avery is classless. This argument is not reality based.

The numbers don't lie with Avery in the lineup and the chants and cheers from the Garden don't lie either. Could he of been a cancer 2 years into the contract?.....possibly...I will give you that but there is no way to tell for sure.

Looking like a *****, embarassing, whatever. Who cares what one looks like? I care about wins and Avery never tried to step on anyone with a skate or smash anyone in the side of the head with a stick ala McSorley. He earned his money and sure as hell doesn't play like the ***** you make him out to be. You must be a tough guy grinder that fights, scores and plays hard. They should sign you to a contract.....your the next Classy tough guy , scorer, pest and mucker the Rangers need!!

Good luck to Avery!

Sather does not have a clear direction for this team but we are stuck with him because Dolan loves him. I can be proved worng this year and would gladly look like a fool if I am. But I don't have high hopes for the Rangers the way the team stands now.

First of all, I've never even heard of that situation with Gilmour and Messier. Sure, I love Messier, but I'm not old enough to remember that. And every night in the NHL people block the goalies vision, for however long it's been going on. Don't you think there's a reason we haven't seen anything that stupid before?

Giving someone a facial or nudge to the back of the head isn't any big deal. It's innocent, it's been going on for ages, no one abuses it, it gets people riled and thats it. This is different, you don't see that crap every night. And it's not like I'm hating on Avery, he did it himself. I just watched and drew an opinion. If we were talking about Brodeur and the time he didn't shake Avery's hand I'd say the same thing. I'ts ****in classless. Whatever, leave everything on the ice, right? Shake his hand and get over it. Just as stupid and embarassing. But at least him not shaking the hand wasn't as 'on stage' as what Avery did.

And so what, Avery isn't a tough guy. I was pointing out to the guy that the chances of him breaking Drurys face in our slim to none any way you look at it. I gave him props straight up about being good at being a pest, but you seemed to be foused on the short sentence where I called him a *****. Big deal, once again my opinion. And am I wrong? He either always went after goalies or guys his size.

And when did I get dragged into the conversation? Because I told a story and how I use to feel when that happened? Right, I could see how I was lobbying for a contract with the Rangers to be a regular Mark Messier.

hanny73
07-03-2008, 11:32 PM
First of all, I've never even heard of that situation with Gilmour and Messier. Sure, I love Messier, but I'm not old enough to remember that. And every night in the NHL people block the goalies vision, for however long it's been going on. Don't you think there's a reason we haven't seen anything that stupid before?

Giving someone a facial or nudge to the back of the head isn't any big deal. It's innocent, it's been going on for ages, no one abuses it, it gets people riled and thats it. This is different, you don't see that crap every night. And it's not like I'm hating on Avery, he did it himself. I just watched and drew an opinion. If we were talking about Brodeur and the time he didn't shake Avery's hand I'd say the same thing. I'ts ****in classless. Whatever, leave everything on the ice, right? Shake his hand and get over it. Just as stupid and embarassing. But at least him not shaking the hand wasn't as 'on stage' as what Avery did.

And so what, Avery isn't a tough guy. I was pointing out to the guy that the chances of him breaking Drurys face in our slim to none any way you look at it. I gave him props straight up about being good at being a pest, but you seemed to be foused on the short sentence where I called him a *****. Big deal, once again my opinion. And am I wrong? He either always went after goalies or guys his size.

And when did I get dragged into the conversation? Because I told a story and how I use to feel when that happened? Right, I could see how I was lobbying for a contract with the Rangers to be a regular Mark Messier.

No worries mate...just a friendly conversation. Messier cross checked Gilmour in the head in ,eh, 96-97 playoffs if my memory serves me right. Messier changed the complexion of the series after a dominating first game by the Devils. Belive me, i'm not lobbying for a "softer" friendly game of hockey. Just pointing out the hipocrisy in what we think is gamesmanship and classlessness. Avery discovered a new way of blocking the goalie in a pivotal playoff match.......I see nothing wrong with it.

Avery 5'9 195 lbs

vs
Ian Laperriere 6'1 200 lbs

Ryan Malone 6'4 224 lbs (go watch that one and come back and tell me he's a *****)

Ed Jovanovski 6'2 210 lbs

Mike Leclerc 6'2 212 lbs

Tyson Nash 5'11 191 lbs

The list truly goes on and on...he may fight guys his size but what's wrong with that? The Tuckers and Ott's of the NHl may not be huge towering guys but they still are tough and still fight. Malik is big....who would win? Big mean nothing to me.

Oh yeah, part of his job is too get under the goalies skin. Teams WANT THAT and don't get that enough from their players.

We can't just blindly say that Avery does not fight guys bigger than him. It's just untrue and people deserve the facts.

nrmax88
07-04-2008, 09:09 AM
To each his own. I will take Avery over Drury every day and twice on Sunday. Drury is an overated gritty guy that is a 3rd liner and has made his career playing for good teams and being in the right spot at the right time. I have no problem with Avery face guarding Marty. He didn't break a rule and they were up 2 men at the time. I love how Chris Drury has the right to decide what is bush league and what isn't, and yeah, if Drury and Avery throw down, Drury will catch a beating. And I will love every second of it. I almost wish Avery went to the Devils or Leafs and terrorized us every time we play so Dolan might actually realize what a joke Sather is.

redwhiteandblue
07-04-2008, 12:41 PM
Like you said, to each his own, but it baffles me you guys feel this way. I mean c'mon Avery or Drury? Doesn't seem hard to me. Drury is definetly the better player. He's got a good shot, Avery's is above average. Drury is a pretty decent playmaker, Avery doesn't make **** happen with the puck. Drury is a great penalty killer, Avery doesn't kill penalties. Drury plays great defense, Avery is an average player in his own zone, albeit not a liability. Drury is a great leader, Avery makes his teammates go 'wtf' and make anonymous statements to reporters. Drurys has the most impressive resume in all of hockey, perhaps all of sports. Avery's been the best pest of the past 4, 5 years and may have won a Cup in Detroit...

I will give you this, I'll take back saying Avery's a *****. I just youtubed some of his fights, and he is not. Still, I don't think he's a tough guy, or a great fighter, but he's a good middleweight who isn't scared. Which makes me wonder why he *****ed out when Cote wanted to fight him the game I was at. Still in NY, we didn't see him do much of that. What he fought Clarkson, Malone (which I didn't see, dont know how I missed that fight) and maybe one other one, two? He just definetly didn't take on a tough guy enforcer persona, but rather a pest one. So I'll give you that he can fight, and isn't a *****, but while he has that over Drury, Drury has over him the fact that at any point in time, if it means using his foot, an reached out stick, or his face, he'll block a shot to make sure it doesn't go to the net. The last guy we had like that, that wasn't nearly as good of a player was Jed Ortmeyer, and I severly miss having him.

And like I said, everything Drury touches turns to gold. I think there's a huge difference between 'right place and right time' and knowing where to be and when to be there. But your right, some of the time it's luck, but when you make it second habit, your bound to get lucky for good reason.

Sidenote: the most impressive thing I saw out of Avery's youtube was him going toe to toe with Jarome. That changed my tune instantly. Where was this guy willing to drop the gloves I saw in LA though? But also, he still fought guys like Corey Perry, Kovalchuk, Richards, Malone (tough kid and big, not a fighter).

And, in awe, if one more person says they'd take Avery I'm gonna have to start an Avery or Drury thread in the NHL forum to get peoples take. :P Not to prove a point, just more out of interest. Maybe I'm blind...

letsgorangers27
07-04-2008, 01:11 PM
Avery and Drury play 2 different types of games. And how can you say Drury is overrated and he sucks. Chris Drury is one of the most clutch guys in the NHL. It's obvious if Avery and Drury dropped the gloves Avery would win. Drury doesnt play that type of hockey.

messleetch94
07-05-2008, 01:59 PM
Granted the standings spoke for themselves with Avery in the lineup. Sather's last offer to avery was 4yrs at 3.75 per. So he decided to take 15.5 over 4yrs (3.825 per) with Dallas. Does 500,000 more over four years make sense? Plus he got a no movement clause also. So when Dallas is tired of his antics, they will be stuck. We're better off

redwhiteandblue
07-06-2008, 03:32 PM
Granted the standings spoke for themselves with Avery in the lineup. Sather's last offer to avery was 4yrs at 3.75 per. So he decided to take 15.5 over 4yrs (3.825 per) with Dallas. Does 500,000 more over four years make sense? Plus he got a no movement clause also. So when Dallas is tired of his antics, they will be stuck. We're better off

Wow, good point. I didn't know this was the case, but it just goes to show Avery's an idiot. If he really wanted to play here he woulda met them halfway, $500,000 aint that much.

messleetch94
07-06-2008, 05:57 PM
Anybody who would put Avery over Drury needs to have their head examined. all of avery's Stanley Cups (zero!) are far better than Drurys (1) and Brodeur's (3). Its about having class . Especially with what he did to Brodeur who will go down as arguably the best goaltender of all time. While it was quite amusing it didnt accomplish anything. He never even fazed Marty. Drury did what leaders do.

nrmax88
07-12-2008, 09:10 AM
Anybody who would put Avery over Drury needs to have their head examined. all of avery's Stanley Cups (zero!) are far better than Drurys (1) and Brodeur's (3). Its about having class . Especially with what he did to Brodeur who will go down as arguably the best goaltender of all time. While it was quite amusing it didnt accomplish anything. He never even fazed Marty. Drury did what leaders do.

It didnt accomplish anything? Instead of looking for the puck, Marty was trying to take shots at Avery and they ended up scoring a PP goal later on. I love how you and Chris Drury have the right to decide what is classy, what isnt' whay is bush league, what isnt. Who cares if they think you are classy? Who cares about your reputation? The job is to win the game, by any means necesarry. What about when that chick came out back in the day to sing the national anthem and blocked off a whole team from warming up? What about when Pete Rose railroadedd that guy at the plate to win an A.S game? What about A-Rod shouting in that guys ear rounding 3B? What about pitchers doctoring balls? What about rumors of Goalies wearing equipment way to big to cut down the net? This stuff happens in every sport, all the time, it is called gaining a competitive advantage. Who is Chris Drury to decide what is okay to do and what isn't, especially since Chris Drury did a disapearing act that would make Harry Houdini stand up and cheer during the postseason?

messleetch94
07-12-2008, 11:55 PM
It didnt accomplish anything? Instead of looking for the puck, Marty was trying to take shots at Avery and they ended up scoring a PP goal later on. I love how you and Chris Drury have the right to decide what is classy, what isnt' whay is bush league, what isnt. Who cares if they think you are classy? Who cares about your reputation? The job is to win the game, by any means necesarry. What about when that chick came out back in the day to sing the national anthem and blocked off a whole team from warming up? What about when Pete Rose railroadedd that guy at the plate to win an A.S game? What about A-Rod shouting in that guys ear rounding 3B? What about pitchers doctoring balls? What about rumors of Goalies wearing equipment way to big to cut down the net? This stuff happens in every sport, all the time, it is called gaining a competitive advantage. Who is Chris Drury to decide what is okay to do and what isn't, especially since Chris Drury did a disapearing act that would make Harry Houdini stand up and cheer during the postseason?

So what if Marty took shots at Avery while standing there like a idiot, He would have done it if his back was to him. Every goalie does. So what they scored a pp goal later on. You make it seem like they were never able to score against Brodeur. When reality is the Rangers handed the Devils their butts the entire season.

nrmax88
02-17-2009, 05:28 AM
bump bump bump baby..... I TOLD YOU SO

jetsfan89
02-17-2009, 09:19 AM
stop bumping up old threads :pity:

IU Hoosiers 3
02-17-2009, 05:45 PM
this is ridiculous

nrmax88
02-17-2009, 06:45 PM
It is also ridiculous that every one of you homers jumped down my throat when I told you this team would stink. I would have gladly been wrong, but I wasn't. So you can all eat your words. I guess if you aren't happy with the way the team is built you are not a fan, and are some imbecile. Too bad, Drury stinks, this team stinks, and I will bump whatever thread I want.

redwhiteandblue
02-18-2009, 03:42 PM
It is also ridiculous that every one of you homers jumped down my throat when I told you this team would stink. I would have gladly been wrong, but I wasn't. So you can all eat your words. I guess if you aren't happy with the way the team is built you are not a fan, and are some imbecile. Too bad, Drury stinks, this team stinks, and I will bump whatever thread I want.

What's the big deal? People didn't believe you? What a tragic shame... Just because you have some misplaced bitterness with us doesn't mean you have to come in and bump **** were done talking about. And Avery was a scumbag IMO for doing that. If you were to poll a majority of NHL players they would claim its classless and stupid for the majority. Perhaps his heart was in the right place, and the fact he was trying to do anything to win is a little sweet, that doesn't mean though the way he went about it was ****in ********.

If you've ever played any hockey you'd know that your taught to never turn your back to the puck or the play. Guys like Holmstrom are doing their job, the same job, and don't have to do it like such a prick.

messleetch94
02-18-2009, 04:56 PM
Why are we even talking about avery still, when there is a probability he won't even be on the Rangers.