PDA

View Full Version : im not mad at baron ..... my last post on baron

Thatruth32
07-02-2008, 11:05 AM
look as a fan yea im disapointed with how last season ended and also upset how he waited that long to opt out ok with that said... put ur self in his shoes... he is going home to LA which we all knew he wanted to do for ever.. and 2nd he is going to make way more who is to say he doest get hurt next year and then he would never got his 65 mill contract... if we were going to give him 65 mill he would have stayed but we were not going to give him anything close to that so ... we all our pissed but really if you had that choice u gonna tell me u wouldnt take 65 mill and go home and try and help that team... he did alot for the warriors and we did alot for him too... but at the end of tha day i have a bad taste in my mouth a lil bit but **** it i like baron before he came loved him when he was there and ill still like him when he is in LA... so i said my piece...

Thatruth32
07-02-2008, 11:07 AM
and he did say thanks to the bay hella times... i know part of that could just be for the image but there is no doubt in my mind if we make the same offer he stays... but we didnt so he didnt... and im glad we didnt give him that much .... but he could have talked smack on the way out which he didnt

kevin98189
07-02-2008, 11:32 AM
but im just so curious on what was chris mullin and the warriors were thinking. lowballing baron? just dont get it? but we need to resign our future players, pull off a trade and/ or pull off a solid signing........(arenas)

Thatruth32
07-02-2008, 11:50 AM
i agree i really doubt even tho we put a huge contract out there for gil that he is comin.. he would look like an *** he told wash to resign jamison which they did and he would come back... so if he walks away from $127 mill i would be shocked

garlicboy
07-02-2008, 12:08 PM
Fans are pissed, they want a good product out there to watch. Whose to say where not a competitive and fun team to watch? Look at Portland last year. They surprised everybody!!!

If you compare us to all the cellar dwellars:
West: Memphis, Seattle, Minnesota
East: Knicks, Nets, Bobcats,

1.) We have comparable, if not better young talent
2.) No long term contracts. Except Monta and Biedrins if we sign them, and we better sign them
3.) Tradeable assets in Jackson and Harrington.

hockeypro68
07-02-2008, 12:31 PM
Sorry for taking Baron away from you guys..but the Clippers REALLY need him. Besides, if you guys land Gilbert Arenas, there you go. Everybody wins. I love the GS Warriors, they've been my second (to the Clippers) favorite team ever since they signed Baron Davis. Monta Ellis is a flat out baller. He's 22, shoots over 50%, scores over 20ppg, rebounds like a beast for being 6'3''.. If anything, Baron leaving will help him develop even more.