PDA

View Full Version : Dave Feschuk

snow22
07-02-2008, 10:51 AM
this guy goes out of his way to be negative about are raptors he gets into rants about them and always brings them down.maybe he sould spend some more time writing correct info instead of cutting everything up.Is dave his cover up name is he really rob babcock.this is his article today

http://www.thestar.com/Sports/NBA/article/452440

its says calderon help lead spain to a euro championship last off season to bad they didnt win russia did but nice try.

Bob_at_york
07-02-2008, 11:42 AM
its says calderon help lead spain to a euro championship last off season to bad they didnt win russia did but nice try.
I don't know if it has been edited but it doesn't say that anymore. Also check out this thread for more people commenting on Feschuk: http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237410

snow22
07-02-2008, 12:08 PM
Calderon, renowned for his unselfish instincts, can't handle the load? He'll be only 27 in September. He's improved every year in the league. He's smart and tough and skilled. Still, Calderon, who spent last summer helping Spain host the European championship, flagged considerably by last season's end.

i didnt see that other thread sorry 4 makin another one so u also dont like this guy a always negative he sould go cover the leafs instead

LittleBosh
07-02-2008, 12:40 PM
Calderon, renowned for his unselfish instincts, can't handle the load? He'll be only 27 in September. He's improved every year in the league. He's smart and tough and skilled. Still, Calderon, who spent last summer helping Spain host the European championship, flagged considerably by last season's end.

i didnt see that other thread sorry 4 makin another one so u also dont like this guy a always negative he sould go cover the leafs instead

Where does he state that Spain actually won the championship? :confused: Are you sure you're not into an act of an unconditional hatred of a good journalist who simply does his job by revealing the dubious sides of the Raptors franchise?:eyebrow:

Mile High Champ
07-02-2008, 01:26 PM
This guy doesnt deserve a thread on PSD, he deserves a letter of notice that he has been fired from the star for being a constant-ignorant Pessimistic writer he always has been.

Cortez
07-02-2008, 01:51 PM
seems like he forgot to mention how b-**** picked hafo in the FIRST ROUND

snow22
07-02-2008, 02:03 PM
Where does he state that Spain actually won the championship? :confused: Are you sure you're not into an act of an unconditional hatred of a good journalist who simply does his job by revealing the dubious sides of the Raptors franchise?:eyebrow:

helping spain host the championship which they did not.thats him saying the won

LittleBosh
07-02-2008, 03:03 PM
helping spain host the championship which they did not.thats him saying the won

"To host" doesn't necessarily mean "to win", check it out. :) Back in 2007, Spain indeed hosted the Euro championship where they finished second losing to an excellent Russian team. Here's the quote deserving credibility as not having to do anything with Feschuk ;)):

Russia edged in the final of Eurobasket 2007 host Spain 60-59. The hero of the game was definitely J.R. Holden, who's 2-pointer jump just 2.1 second before the end of the game save the game for Russians. It was their first European championship title in the history (as Russia, since Soviet Union team won previously 14 gold medals at Eurobasket). Pau Gasol still could switch the victory towards host team, but his buzzer shot went in ...and out. That way Spain got their 6th silver medal at Eurobasket.

Russia is European Championship 2007 (http://www.eurobasket.com/events/ec/07/ec07qualif.asp?NewsNo=16)

snow22
07-02-2008, 03:18 PM
[

a_sutcliffe
07-10-2008, 07:55 AM
Another positive uplifting story from Feschuk

http://www.thestar.com/Sports/NBA/article/457604

snow22
07-10-2008, 08:26 AM
this guy drives me nuts he sould just go cover the leafs

carbon14
07-10-2008, 11:17 AM
this guy drives me nuts he sould just go cover the leafs

He's a hockey wannabe writer, but they won't let him, as the Star has enough hockey writers.
So he has to take out his frustration by slamming the Raptors, in the hopes that his editors take notice.
Instead of covering the Leafs, he should be moved to the Entertainment section :smoking: (I don't read that section ;)).

Bob_at_york
07-10-2008, 11:27 AM
Instead of covering the Leafs, he should be moved to the Entertainment section :smoking: (I don't read that section ;)).
you should check out the entertainment section at some point. It is funny reading the movie reviews. They hate comedies and are very stuck up.

killersweet
07-10-2008, 12:18 PM
you should check out the entertainment section at some point. It is funny reading the movie reviews. They hate comedies and are very stuck up.

Oh yea, the movie critics for the Star are really stuck up and bunch of snobs. I hate their reviews. They sound all high and mighty most of the time. Most of the reviews are pretentious.

Dragan
07-10-2008, 12:50 PM
Oh yea, the movie critics for the Star are really stuck up and bunch of snobs. I hate their reviews. They sound all high and mighty most of the time. Most of the reviews are pretentious.

Feschuk would fit right in, probably take over the departement in a year.

Bob_at_york
07-10-2008, 01:45 PM

their reviews are a running joke in my circle of friends.