PDA

View Full Version : What are your thoughts on Pargo?

DenButsu
07-02-2008, 09:25 AM
It was reported in the Rocky Mountain News that the Nuggets contacted Pargo's agent.

I'm really not too excited about this, as we really need a bigtime upgrade at the 1, and it seems pretty clear to me that that's not him.

But on the other hand, I really don't know much about the guy. What do you think of him? If we picked him up as a backup would he be serviceable?

HOZ THE KNICK
07-02-2008, 09:54 AM
you guys better sign him if yar know what's good.

DenButsu
07-02-2008, 10:37 AM
you guys better sign him if yar know what's good.

What do you see as his strengths/weaknesses? (And thanks for chiming in)

Sports Illustrator
07-02-2008, 02:10 PM
I don't really view him as a Point Guard. He is someone who'll give you energy off the bench and score a few points off jump shots. He is a shooter more than anything, if you are looking for someone who knows how to run an offense and create for his teammates. He is actually someone that needs to be created for and he wouldn't have a problem working with Allen Iverson.

DenButsu
07-02-2008, 09:17 PM
I don't really view him as a Point Guard. He is someone who'll give you energy off the bench and score a few points off jump shots. He is a shooter more than anything, if you are looking for someone who knows how to run an offense and create for his teammates. He is actually someone that needs to be created for and he wouldn't have a problem working with Allen Iverson.

It does look like he can shoot the 3, which should help spread the floor if we pick him up (although his fg% is pretty crappy). How is he defensively?

Sports Illustrator
07-03-2008, 01:43 AM
It does look like he can shoot the 3, which should help spread the floor if we pick him up (although his fg% is pretty crappy). How is he defensively?

Hes fast on his feet, I'd say hes an average defender since he isn't the lock down type of defender or anything like that. More than anything, I'd say he'll play good defense on an inconsistent basis, thats what makes him an average defender. Not great, but not bad either.