PDA

View Full Version : This Sucks For Clippers!!must Read

thebayarea
07-02-2008, 12:44 AM
First off im a BIG warriors fan.He is good but he WILL shoot too much threes and always misses!The warriors fans can agree with me on that!Baron tries to shoot fadeaways like Kobe but he ca'nt make him.All the highlightes that show him doing great stuff are great,but just wait till ou see him doing all the bad stuff like being lazy defense.Just to let you know people here in the bay are happy that we let go of Baron.He doesnt have a winning mentality because against the Suns last season we needed that game.But he wanted to party instead of making the playoffs.All the clip fans are probabl yess were finna make playoffs but really he doesnt have winning mentality and yea he's good but there is no fhuking way he can play all 82 games next season because he already played all 82 last season and he's not durable.PLUS he is more focused on movies and shiz.This ***** would rather direct than win a game.(EXAMPLE)When we played against twolves LAST season we lost because beffore that game he had to direct a movie. And on ESPN their always saying how great he was in 2007 playoffs , but that was a year ago.What about last season they didnt talk bout that. AGREED?? OUTCOME:Great PLayer,BUT NOT FOCSED ON THE GAME OF BBALL

And Plus He Just Said This"thank You,tahnk You Thank You Thank You For The Bay Area If It Wasnt For Them I Wouldnt Be As A Player I Am Now-baron Davis On Espn

He Is A [b]suck Up

And Plus He Just Said Thisthank You,tahnk You Thank You Thank You For The Bay Area If It Wasnt For Them I Wouldnt Be As A Player I Am Now-baron Davis On Espn

Conor
07-02-2008, 01:19 AM
Stop post padding.

lincecum=future
07-02-2008, 01:23 AM
Do you not know how to put spaces in between your sentences?