PDA

View Full Version : Off Season Trade Scenario

Undisputed88
07-01-2008, 11:47 PM
Why don't we make a run @ Raymond Felton. I mean He'S 6"1 198 WAS SEVENTH IN THE LEAGUE IN ASST. HE can spread the floor out. And he has a good ***/to ration 3.5/1. To me he seems like a younger version of Andre Miller. I say we give wille green Jason Smith and the 2009 1st rounder 4rm the jazz. Since it seems like Andre is going to screw us and leave next season!!! It would give him a year under Andre Miller ot learn they could split time!!

Shieldsz
07-01-2008, 11:50 PM
Because he would be damn too hard to get.

BChydro86
07-01-2008, 11:52 PM
i would love felton....they just drafted augustine, so maybe we could pull it off.

lets put together some fake proposals....haha

carney and a future 1st round pick for felton?

andre miller for felton straight up?

willie green and carney for felton?

SaintHollowTips
07-01-2008, 11:52 PM
I don't think the Bobcats are stupid enough to take that trade. You'd have to give away more for Felton. Despite what everyone is saying about the Bobcats having Emeka Okafor and no one else... They have Gerald Wallace (who was hurt for a period of time last year), they have that Jason Richardson character. Don't forget about Adam Morrison and Sean May who both missed the 07-08 season.

The Bobcats have potential - they won't just hand us Raymond Felton.

sixersfan2
07-01-2008, 11:56 PM
why don't we throw in our pick in 09 and 10 and thad young, i'm a huge carolina guy but talk about not being able to shoot... No Thanks

Shieldsz
07-01-2008, 11:56 PM
They arent trading Felton...

BChydro86
07-01-2008, 11:57 PM
true...but they did draft augustine. i wouldnt think much of that, but there were better players on the board (brook lopez), so im assuming they plan to use augustine as their PG. felton is prolly very attainable.

Liney3506
07-02-2008, 01:21 AM
They drafted Augustine because they're a bunch of bumbling idiots.

They have no reason to trade Felton. Can't this be moved to a trade discussion thread?

BChydro86
07-02-2008, 01:23 AM
it can...and should be....but they drafted DJ augustine over brook lopez for a reason. it seems like felton can be had for the right price. i think that price is a starting center since thats their biggest hole in the starting lineup.

the right price might be cap room? so andre miller for felton could be possible.

Shieldsz
07-02-2008, 02:29 AM
I could see a sign and trade included with Okafor.. but we never even heard the sixers going for him..

Dalembert + Miller for Felton + Okafor

Felton
Iggy
Thad
J-Smoov
Okafor

That would make me **** my pants OR

Felton
Iggy
Thad
Okafor
Biedrin

Also would **** my pants.

But im just talking out of my ***..

BChydro86
07-02-2008, 02:35 AM
ok...the only way that could go down is if the bobcats really wanted to cut cap. and wed have to give them 2 future first round picks....which id be 100% okay with. haha

in that situation....wed def have to go with biedrins.

DR.J9
07-02-2008, 09:32 AM
^^ Agreed, Okafor is a PF not a Center. He would be forced to play C with Josh, but with Beindris, he could play his original position PF

AirJordanXVIII
07-02-2008, 03:14 PM
Felton isnt a pure Pg. And like shieldz said, he'd be made expensive to get over here.

BTW, I like

Felton
Iggy
Thad
Smith
Okafor

:drool:

Jeff Boyd
07-02-2008, 03:20 PM
Listen Sammy isnt going anywhere.

Undisputed88
07-02-2008, 05:36 PM
All I'm saying is Json smith is a Big man budding with potential, and willie green can score( he can't do much else), and a future 1st rounder seems fair, and heck throw in Carney!!

Undisputed88
07-02-2008, 05:39 PM
And reports say that Larry Brown is not impressed with Felton.

"With D.J. Augustine being brought in, this may mean Raymond Felton's days in Charlotte are done. The Knicks have been rumored to liking Felton. A possibility is trading Felton for David Lee, Jarred Jeffries, and a first round pick. The Bobcats get added depth and a solid PF with Lee who can compliment Okafur.

The Knicks would get their point guard who really showed promise last year. I would not expect the Bobcats to trade Felton, at least not until they see how good D.J. Augustine really is."

Sixerlover
07-02-2008, 06:14 PM
Felton is on the chopping block, but I don't think Ed is interested in backup PG's at the moment. Sure Felton is good, but he is nothing but a luxury right now. We need a starting PF, and a backup SF. Lou is fine at PG.

With that said, I'd have uber interest in Felton.