PDA

View Full Version : Crawford Could Be Traded To Clippers?

Sports Illustrator
07-01-2008, 06:24 PM
If the Clippers are unable to land Baron Davis, another option may be to trade guard Cuttino Mobley for the New York Knicks' Jamal Crawford, according to the source.

From Los Angeles Times (http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/clippers/la-sp-clippers2-2008jul02,0,1878838.story?track=rss)

Weezy
07-01-2008, 06:25 PM
Cutino Mobley annddd? I am hoping draft picks.

xSolidx
07-01-2008, 06:25 PM
wtf?

Cuttino Mobley?

I call bs, we arent even going after Baron, Baron wants a long term deal, Donnie isnt going to give him that.

Weezy
07-01-2008, 06:26 PM
wtf?

Cuttino Mobley?

I call bs, we arent even going after Baron, Baron wants a long term deal, Donnie isnt going to give him that.

Clippers are going after Baron, not us.

GiantYankKnicks
07-01-2008, 06:27 PM
I would want a pick also.Mobleys contract ends in 2010. thats only reason we would entertain this trade

blueNorange
07-01-2008, 06:28 PM
please god let this happen

get rid of Crawful

knicks religion
07-01-2008, 06:29 PM
haha...they must not know who JC is, especially if they're offering us cuttino mobley for him . . .

JC stays with us . . .

blueNorange
07-01-2008, 06:30 PM
btw, Crawful isn't good so stop saying "if they don't give us teh pix den no wai" .. Crawful is a career loser and will always be one.

i'm the only one who doesn't think he'll flourish under 'Antoni's system for 2 reasons.

1. he has no basketball iq
2. horrid shooter

knicks religion
07-01-2008, 06:32 PM
please god let this happen

get rid of Crawful

is this . . . is this guy FxN serious? put a plastic bag over your head and tie it until you fall out . . .:pity: .ughh..some people just dont know . . .

ari1013
07-01-2008, 06:32 PM
That would be an awful trade. Mobley's been junk ever since he and Francis split up. All that heartache or something.

If we make a trade with the Clips, it better be for Brand.

blueNorange
07-01-2008, 06:34 PM
is this . . . is this guy FxN serious? put a plastic bag over your head and tie it until you fall out . . .:pity: .ughh..some people just dont know . . .

you're super duper kewl

Hustla23
07-01-2008, 06:36 PM
Wow the Clippers just insulted us.

Oh well since our main boy Baron is not available, we might as well just cut the knicks a break and take their 20 ppg scorer off their hands while giving them one of our all stars Mobley. Man we are so nice. We should get a friendliest team in the NBA award.

knx22
07-01-2008, 06:37 PM
****** posted this:

If the Clippers are unable to land Baron Davis, another option may be to trade guard Cuttino Mobley for the New York Knicks' Jamal Crawford, according to the source.

here's the main source..

LINK (http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-clippers2-2008jul02,0,2121230.story)

Not sure what Mobley's contract looks like but my thoughts right off the bat...ahhh NO THANKS!

westcoasteagle
07-01-2008, 06:38 PM
Mobleys contract ends in 2010. thats only reason we would entertain this trade

Yes, Mobley ends in 2010, that alone makes him attractive. Ugh, he'll be 33 this fall.

This trade works:

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=566~165&teams=18~12&te=&cash=

blueNorange
07-01-2008, 06:38 PM
how did the Clippers insulted the Knicks

Crawful is nothing but a low iq, horrible shooter, horrible defender, bricking, loser.

Crawful belongs in the And1 crew ... that's the only thing he's good at.

Sports Illustrator
07-01-2008, 06:41 PM
I am also against making a Jamal Crawford for Cuttino Mobley type of trade. Jamal Crawford is the better all around player, hes younger and currently in his prime. The only good reason to take Mobley is because of his contract.

I'd consider this trade if it included someone like Al Thornton perhaps.

I would love to go further up and try making a trade with the Clippers for Elton Brand though.

blueNorange
07-01-2008, 06:44 PM
I am also against making a Jamal Crawford for Cuttino Mobley type of trade. Jamal Crawford is the better all around player, hes younger and currently in his prime. The only good reason to take Mobley is because of his contract.

I'd consider this trade if it included someone like Al Thornton perhaps.

I would love to go further up and try making a trade with the Clippers for Elton Brand though.

lawl, if Crawful is in his prime then that's sad.

and Crawful isn't worth Cuttino WITH Thornton. maybe they can add a protected 1st rounder or a 2nd rounder.

if Crawful is this good as you all make him out to be, then where are the teams knocking on the door??

the Magic rejected a Crawful for Francis trade 2 seasons ago.

HOZ THE KNICK
07-01-2008, 06:48 PM
a number 1 draft pick has to be included

jaydagreat
07-01-2008, 06:56 PM
what bout if u add eric gordon, ill accept

KnicksFan4Years
07-01-2008, 06:57 PM
For a trade of Crawford for Mobley more pieces definitely have to be added.

Crawford, Nate for Mobley, Eric Gordon:D

Now that's something I would think about.

Sports Illustrator
07-01-2008, 06:58 PM

and Crawful isn't worth Cuttino WITH Thornton. maybe they can add a protected 1st rounder or a 2nd rounder.

if Crawful is this good as you all make him out to be, then where are the teams knocking on the door??

I know hes not so great, thats not my argument. My argument is that Jamal Crawford is much better of a player as of now, than what Cuttino Mobley is. So having them adding a future pick or Al Thornton to the deal should be something for the Knicks to consider.

The reason why teams aren't knocking on the door for Crawford is because of his long contract and what also scares teams away is that he takes way too many shots. On the other hand, I can guarantee you the same could be said for Mobley, not many teams on knocking on the door for Mobley.

Sandman
07-01-2008, 07:00 PM

A lot of things happened two seasons ago.

Crawful? :sigh::shush:

Giaps
07-01-2008, 07:01 PM
Crawford is our 2nd best asset so we better get as much value for him as we can get. It's the same reason why we haven't traded Lee yet. Walsh knows he is our best asset so he needs to get as much value out of him as possible.

KnicksFan4Years
07-01-2008, 07:05 PM
Just to give props to the the Clippers, they finally wanna grow up and be a real team!!

If they sign Davis and re-sign Brand, they are going to have some team next year.

Davis, Brand, Kaman, Thornton, Eric Gordon, Thomas, Mobley

They are going to win some games.

Hats off to them.

blueNorange
07-01-2008, 07:05 PM
I know hes not so great, thats not my argument. My argument is that Jamal Crawford is much better of a player as of now, than what Cuttino Mobley is. So having them adding a future pick or Al Thornton to the deal should be something for the Knicks to consider.

The reason why teams aren't knocking on the door for Crawford is because of his long contract and what also scares teams away is that he takes way too many shots. On the other hand, I can guarantee you the same could be said for Mobley, not many teams on knocking on the door for Mobley.

what did i say the day Walsh got hired??

he doesn't care about this years or next years Knicks ... Walsh cares about the 2010-11 Knicks

Yankees1115
07-01-2008, 07:06 PM
I do like crawford and I wouldnt do that trade unless it included some draft picks for next year.

mightywingman
07-01-2008, 07:07 PM
im with you blue n orange..we overrate crawford a lot cuz he put up 20 ppg for an awful team..he is the streakiest player in the game and hes good to get crazy hot like 3 times a year..but we don't need that...that being said..i do think he has some value so trading him for mobley would be dumb..can't we get a little more value for him?

mistattc
07-01-2008, 07:13 PM
BlueNorange.... wtf is wrong with you? Did J. Craw sleep with your girl? You said he has no IQ and is a lifetime loser? Hellooooooooooo, he has been surrounded by losers and has never had a team around him to highlight his skills. The kid is sick with it! Every player isnt a five tool player. That dude has won more games for the Knicks then we can count. He is talented, unselfish and does what the coach asks of him. Leave him alone for crying out loud!

$KnicksAndKobe$
07-01-2008, 07:21 PM
Crawford has been in the Bulls and Knicks ... they were both bad teams.
If Jamal was in a better team, not the bulls before they were called the baby bulls(that's how bad they were) or the Isiah Thomas era, then he would of been judged differently by people. Give him a chance, we would of made the playoffs in the 06-07 season if he was healthy in the end.
Jamal for Mobley and the clippers unprotected first round draft pick 2009 and 2nd rounder in 2010, we'll add Mardy.

blueNorange
07-01-2008, 07:26 PM
Crawford has been in the Bulls and Knicks ... they were both bad teams.
If Jamal was in a better team, not the bulls before they were called the baby bulls(that's how bad they were) or the Isiah Thomas era, then he would of been judged differently by people. Give him a chance, we would of made the playoffs in the 06-07 season if he was healthy in the end.
Jamal for Mobley and the clippers unprotected first round draft pick 2009 and 2nd rounder in 2010, we'll add Mardy.

if Crawful was on a good team, he'd be the 6th man off the bench.

$KnicksAndKobe$
07-01-2008, 07:27 PM

I don't mind Ginobli ...

Sandman
07-01-2008, 07:27 PM

..and he'd be in the running for the 6th man award.

mr_badman
07-01-2008, 07:29 PM
BlueNorange.... wtf is wrong with you? Did J. Craw sleep with your girl? You said he has no IQ and is a lifetime loser? Hellooooooooooo, he has been surrounded by losers and has never had a team around him to highlight his skills. The kid is sick with it! Every player isnt a five tool player. That dude has won more games for the Knicks then we can count. He is talented, unselfish and does what the coach asks of him. Leave him alone for crying out loud!

^^^ :clap::D:clap:
jcraw has all the fundimentals except defense. i say its a bull trade. if he didnt get hurt 2years ago we would have made the playoffs. jcraw and eddy has pretty good chemistry, bad move i doubt it will happen:)

$KnicksAndKobe$
07-01-2008, 07:30 PM
Look at the pressure Jamal has been in his career, Isiah has been a cancer to Crawford. Manu however has been in a great team and just improving without any pressure at all. Get tom thipopadu or w\e his name is to work out with him or put Jamal in the spurs and we have a 18/4/2 off the Bench playing 33 min a game.

Knicks Fire Dog
07-01-2008, 07:30 PM
Ya'll are a bunch of haters on Crawford and if you guys new anything about basketball, you would know the deal. Its obvious that the "cats" contract ends soon and the main reason is for cap room. Now the Cat is actuall good when healthy but thats the real question if he can stay healthy and plays much better defence then Crawford. Crawford is a great player in the NBA but Isiah really messed him over by giving him a huge contract and not the right pieces around him. If the Clips bring in J. Craw, that team is going to be sick because yea he is a lousy defender but if Elton Brand is back there with Chris Kamen, it doesnt Matter!!!!!! Who did we have to back of Crawford??? Jerome James and Eddy Curry and Zach Randolph? please. Before you insult a player who probably messed around with your girl, stop and think of why it is a possibility. Chances are it is not even going to go down anyway.

triggerthesound
07-01-2008, 07:31 PM
they just drafted gordon
and definitely not straight up

pedsdmd
07-01-2008, 07:35 PM
Crawford is a career Loser?

What has Cutino Mobley Won at the age of 33????????

RocketsRule
07-01-2008, 07:38 PM
I doubt that the Clip's trade their draft pick, however they might do this swap (http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=566~847~165~1717&teams=18~18~12~12&te=&cash=)

Clipper's get a proven scorer, NYK sheds some contracts before 2010. Fairly simple trade.

29$JerZ
07-01-2008, 07:42 PM
I find it weird Clippers would want Crawford when they just drafted Eric Gordon. then again they might plan on using Gordon as a Pg so I would then see the nees for a younger SG.

Only way I trade Jamal to Clippers If is We get a pick out of them.
I like Cat because he actually plays good defense but he is sort of old and pass his prime. Crawford may not be a Legit Starter to many eyes but he is a lot more talented and better than an old Cat Mobley.

cheetos185
07-01-2008, 07:42 PM
I doubt that the Clip's trade their draft pick, however they might do this swap (http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=566~847~165~1717&teams=18~18~12~12&te=&cash=)

Clipper's get a proven scorer, NYK sheds some contracts before 2010. Fairly simple trade.

:crazy::drunk::puke::faint:

RocketsRule
07-01-2008, 07:47 PM
:crazy::drunk::puke::faint:

If you think it is that bad, then your completely overrating Crawford.

29$JerZ
07-01-2008, 07:52 PM
^^ It's not that the trade is bad. It's simply why ould the Clips want JJ?
They areally need help at PG and a SF replacement. They have a C and Pf already/ So Idk why JJ would appeal to them, especially when TT is a better offenseve player

Weezy
07-01-2008, 07:54 PM

nah thats actually a legit trade. We get rid of two bad contracts and get 2 that last before 2010. Buyout Tim Thomas cause all Knick fans hate his guts.

I would try getting a 1st Rounder also otherwise I would ask for a 2009 2nd rounder also from the Clippers.

RocketsRule
07-01-2008, 07:55 PM
^^ It's not that the trade is bad. It's simply why ould the Clips want JJ?
They areally need help at PG and a SF replacement. They have a C and Pf already/ So Idk why JJ would appeal to them, especially when TT is a better offenseve player

I'm making it more in favor of the Knicks, obviously. Trading Crawford for Mobley doesn't make too much sense either. They'd be taking on a bad contract, in this situation, and if they land both Brand and Davis, this team could be contenders. And if the Clip's had enough interest in Crawford alone, they might pull the trigger on it.

blueNorange
07-01-2008, 07:55 PM

don't bother man, that's the story with most posters.

KnicksorBust
07-01-2008, 08:03 PM

TT + Mobley for Jamal and Jeffries... Interesting

We get two top notch 3pt shooters (which is what u want in a D'Antoni offense) plus we shed a ton of money for 2010. Even Tim Thomas put up a more than solid 11/5 in only 24 minutes with Phoenix and shot a fantastic 43% from behind the arc.

Too bad everybody in NY probably still hates him. The guy is straight up Fugazi. :laugh: Not a bad trade though.

HOZ THE KNICK
07-01-2008, 08:07 PM
they have to add a 1st rder and a 2nd rder or we will get raped in that deal.

PJAF
07-01-2008, 09:12 PM
Crawford ain't goin no where but the all star team.

Hustla23
07-01-2008, 09:15 PM
Crawford ain't goin no where but the all star team.

haha I like that.

MSG34
07-01-2008, 09:17 PM
It amazes me that people can hate on crawford so much. He was the brightest spot of our season last year. He became the leader we never had. He worked his *** off when no one cared. He wants to win. Label him a loser all you want but I'm not gonna put the guy down when he cared that much about the team.

DJ CHACH
07-01-2008, 10:07 PM
I Would Never Trade Away The Sickest Crossover In The League, Iverson Shook Jordan But Where Is That Crossover Now? Imagine Crawford On The Fast Break In Dantoni's System..guaranteed Broken Ankles For Whoever Is In His Way....besides I Love How Ppl Think Crawford Is Selfish, Imo The Guy Can Score At Will, Can Get Hott All Of A Sudden, And If U Ask, I Bet The Ppl Who Guard Him Are Scared Of Getting Dropped Every Play..i Bet D'anotni Cant Wait For Crawford To Prove How Valuable His Sysstem Is

KNICKSFAN
07-01-2008, 10:07 PM
I personally think they would honestly had to add something more, as much as I hate Crawford.

Weezy
07-01-2008, 10:09 PM
I Would Never Trade Away The Sickest Crossover In The League, Iverson Shook Jordan But Where Is That Crossover Now? Imagine Crawford On The Fast Break In Dantoni's System..guaranteed Broken Ankles For Whoever Is In His Way....besides I Love How Ppl Think Crawford Is Selfish, Imo The Guy Can Score At Will, Can Get Hott All Of A Sudden, And If U Ask, I Bet The Ppl Who Guard Him Are Scared Of Getting Dropped Every Play..i Bet D'anotni Cant Wait For Crawford To Prove How Valuable His Sysstem Is

Stop Typing Like This.

still a fan
07-01-2008, 10:14 PM
Agree :this guy has unbelievable offensive moves, but he will have to mature to the level you ask Marbury to. Marbury can penetrate at will but that is not how to play the game.

If one guy has the ball for 15 seconds a possession it takes the flow, the teamwork, the passing attack out of your offense.

He can be a super star when he learns to generate his offense with the flow of the game, not just take tha ball at mid court, cross over and pop the three.

I do not believe this will be the case with Mike because we will practice the p&r and Craw will do great with, as long as he drives and also learns to dish.

And when he learns how to run the P&R he will be that much better at defending it. we all hope!!

Hustla23
07-01-2008, 10:16 PM

omg I love this analysis ! Jamal's gotta stay aggressive and look to send some people to the ER for emergency ankle surgery :P

JMKnick33
07-01-2008, 10:49 PM
blueNorange...I love your Knick pride dude. but c'mon, cut crawford some slack!

he was asked to do EVERYTHING for the knicks last year..and isaiah thomas didn't know how to use him to his max potential. crawford is a player that can penetrate, make open shots, create his own shots, and he doesn't have as bad of a basketball IQ as you say. i admit, he's not the most intelligent player, but he's not quite as bad as you make him to be. under the right coach, i can see him shooting way better than his <40% to maybe 45ish%. who else do you see scoring for our team then if we lose crawford? exactly. soo, if he still sucks by the trading deadline next february, im all in for trading him for mobley i guess. but til then, lets see what he can under d'antoni.

KnickVeteran
07-01-2008, 10:51 PM
TT + Mobley for Jamal and Jeffries... Interesting

We get two top notch 3pt shooters (which is what u want in a D'Antoni offense) plus we shed a ton of money for 2010. Even Tim Thomas put up a more than solid 11/5 in only 24 minutes with Phoenix and shot a fantastic 43% from behind the arc.

Too bad everybody in NY probably still hates him. The guy is straight up Fugazi. :laugh: Not a bad trade though.

I was just about to post that type of trade. That's not a bad idea. I think it's a pretty good trade. Gordon is out of the question. We would have to include Chandler in order to get Gordon and Maybe even Nate.

29$JerZ
07-01-2008, 11:03 PM
If you hate Jamal then whatever. The Fact that we are blessed to have Any SG who can score 20 since the H20 days is something to like. No one on our Roster is perfect but don't go out saying they are Trash. Jamal had to be our Main guy last year, who else would have with Isiah running the Show?

Jamal is streaky and a bad defender, we all get it.
Eddy is Slow, and a horrible Post Defender.
David is a poor post defender and not quick enough for man defense.
Nate is a Sg in a Pg Body
Mardy is slow and sucks
Renaldo is all defense and can't shoot to save his life
Quentin is Mr.Injury, lost his shot
Zach is a Stat fller, black hole, and cancer
Steph is a Cancer
Jared couldn't shoot with a loaded Gun
Wilson is overrated by his limited playing time
Malik is a Snitch

That's all I hear, Bad Bad Bad
We don't need to be reminded how bad of a team we are, our record speaks for itself

Knicks Number One problem for the past few years has been Poor Managment, both in the office and on the court.

This Team as fun to watch last season but then we get Zach and we go back to the We Suck, this team needs a overhaul, etc

We can Build a winning team with the pieces we have, our biggest need was more than a Pg. We needed some Management with Brains and We got Donnie and Mike. They will turn this team around

I like Jamal and I'm glad we have a talented SG instead of a Bum.
I like having Lee instead of a nobody at the 4
I like having Nate Run and Score, and get the crowd going

Isiah Era is over so it's time to start thinking Positive now. Bashing only brings back the bad Isiah did for us.

Hustla23
07-01-2008, 11:06 PM
^^ Thank you 29$Jersey ! ! You like brought me back to life dude. All this negativity was pullin' me down.

29$JerZ
07-01-2008, 11:08 PM
^^ Thank you 29$Jersey ! ! You like brought me back to life dude. All this negativity was pullin' me down.

Don;t know if it's sarcasm or truth but thank you :)

I just don't see why people still think negative. Time to look for a bright future.

$KnicksAndKobe$
07-01-2008, 11:09 PM
If you hate Jamal then whatever. The Fact that we are blessed to have Any SG who can score 20 since the H20 days is something to like. No one on our Roster is perfect but don't go out saying they are Trash. Jamal had to be our Main guy last year, who else would have with Isiah running the Show?

Mardy is slow and sucks
Steph is a Cancer
Malik is a Snitch

We don't need to be reminded how bad of a team we are, our record speaks for itself

Knicks Number One problem for the past few years has been Poor Managment, both in the office and on the court.

This Team as fun to watch last season but then we get Zach and we go back to the We Suck, this team needs a overhaul, etc

We can Build a winning team with the pieces we have, our biggest need was more than a Pg. We needed some Management with Brains and We got Donnie and Mike. They will turn this team around

Isiah Era is over so it's time to start thinking Positive now. Bashing only brings back the bad Isiah did for us.

:clap::clap::clap:

Hustla23
07-01-2008, 11:10 PM

I just don't see why people still think negative. Time to look for a bright future.

Nah it was forreal bro. I think this year Crawford is gonna break lose and put us on the map again.

29$JerZ
07-01-2008, 11:12 PM
Nah it was forreal bro. I think this year Crawford is gonna break lose and put us on the map again.

Ok man just making sure :)

I agree, Jamal will have a Good season because he will have Mike make him a better player. That' one thing I like about him, coachable. I also like his talent and good character.

Weezy
07-01-2008, 11:13 PM
Crawford is the least of our worries. Let him be.

Im more worried about other players.

still a fan
07-01-2008, 11:17 PM

:clap::clap:

To much with trade talk and buy outs, I am for making it work with what we got , and continue to make it work with whatever donnie and Mike do!

Rhyming Rebel
07-01-2008, 11:30 PM
You Knicks fans overrate Crawford as if he is an all-star. He has proven only one thing. He can score on a bad team and nothing else, but I can make a laundry list of players who can do that. If the clippers were to offer anything other than Cat they would be stupid. He is not worth a good shooter and a 1st rd pick maybe a 2nd rder. Bottom line is you fans want to bring relief to a disaster area by wanting steak and gravy in exchange for pork chops. Realize a blessing when u see it.

KnickVeteran
07-01-2008, 11:37 PM
We'll see this upcoming season with Crawford barring a trade.

PC
07-01-2008, 11:39 PM
Crawford and Jeffries for Tim Thomas, Mobley, and possibly DeAndre Jordan? Idk, I'd try to get EG from them but I doubt that's possible.

Rhyming Rebel
07-01-2008, 11:39 PM

Mardy is slow and sucks
Steph is a Cancer
Malik is a Snitch

Truth is there is no chemistry here at all, while the whole team is talented as individuals they don't mesh with each other. Dont expect magic since Donnie is here. Remember he is part of the Indiana fall off. Knicks need team players and there are none on this team every1 needs to be traded. So u can start from scratch.

KnickVeteran
07-01-2008, 11:41 PM
Crawford and Jeffries for Tim Thomas, Mobley, and possibly DeAndre Jordan? Idk, I'd try to get EG from them but I doubt that's possible.

yeah, I can see that trade happening.

HawaiiStyle
07-02-2008, 12:13 AM
I dont see why people are so stuck on jamal crawford. How many game breaking shots does he take, everyone one is the answer-- he has made like what 3? Im sick of seeing him work 15 seconds of clock off for a 3pointer 6 feet behind the line, where is that crossover then? He is nothing more than a street ball player... no deffense but good handle..... no team chemistry but always ready to get his shots off. He never has been a winner and probably never will be as long as he conducts an offense. He may seem like a bright spot just because our team was THAT BAD last few years but im afraid your sadly mistaken if you think he is going to "save ny" like i see posted in some of these replies. I actually think the more playing time he gets since he has been in the garden, the less wins we see.

javaid64
07-02-2008, 12:20 AM
Since we got Crawford we never made the playoffs. B4 we got him we actually did so in all likely hood i give more blame to crawford for how this turned out that marbury

THE MTL
07-02-2008, 03:15 AM
I wouldnt give the Clippers the time of day with this crap deal. I dont care if the Mobley's contract ends before 2010. If we trade Crawford the contract better expire next year and we better get some kind of draft pick too.

Crawford, Marbury, Nate are the only guards we have? We especially need Crawford at the SG position.

Now, Clippers can do: Crawford for Eric Gordon straight up.

papisupremo
07-02-2008, 06:41 AM
crawford is easily our best and most talented player. yeah he makes some stupid decisions sometimes, but you can coach that (remember, isiah was coaching him). and who is he gonna pass it to? effries? krispy kreme curry? if only someone could teach him to go OVER a screen, this man could be great. especially at his salary crawford is a bargain. probably the best signing isiah made during his tenure here. how many players do we have that can take ANY defender off the dribble? crawford is not the problem, krispy kreme is. stay away z-bo, curry, and jerome james, let effries have some.

rounders
07-02-2008, 07:55 AM
don't bother man, that's the story with most posters.

I'd do it in a second. A 2009 draft pick would be nice but it's all about 2010 so getting rid of 2, 3 years contracts in exchange for 2, 2 years contracts that run out at the right time is perfect.

I'm not bothered by any 2nd rounder because next years draft isn't that strong and 2nd rounders will at best be a role player.

And, if we get rid of Crawford shots might be spread about abit and if it goes wrong again it doesn't matter because the team will be awful again and get a decent lottery pick.

Surely it's better to get as many possibly good pieces to compliment Lebron, Wade, Bosh in 2010 than to get the 8th spot in the payoffs and get knocked out straight away.

Getting rid of Crawford won't make much difference in the grand scheme of things.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:;);):coo l::):):):):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

HOZ THE KNICK
07-02-2008, 08:20 AM
Clippers Will Rape Us In That Deal.

mightywingman
07-02-2008, 09:25 AM
And, if we get rid of Crawford shots might be spread about abit and if it goes wrong again it doesn't matter because the team will be awful again and get a decent lottery pick.

we don't have a lottery pick next year...the jazz have it through some idiotic trade

ari1013
07-02-2008, 10:51 AM

we don't have a lottery pick next year...the jazz have it through some idiotic trade
That would be the Marbury trade.

cheetos185
07-02-2008, 10:56 AM
the jazz have our pick in 2010 unprotected ... not 09 unless through some miracle we become top8 team in NBA next year lol

Anji
07-02-2008, 11:40 AM
Garbage............