PDA

View Full Version : David Lee?

Rockets&Browns
07-01-2008, 05:23 PM
Lee Could Be Traded

David Lee | Knicks
"I love David Lee," Mike D'Antoni said. "I read someplace, he doesn't fit my style. Let's see, he averaged 10 rebounds, 10 points. He fits anybody's style. To be creative, he's the best we have to be creative. [But] the franchise will do their job of exploring every option. At the end of the day, I'd be very happy to coach David Lee.

"But again it's the business, it's the future and we're doing what you can within certain parameters. It's overblown because everyone that calls asks about him because he's the main guy. And it should be a compliment to him. It hasn't happened. I don't expect it to happen. If it did, it would have to be somebody good." -- New York Post

http://www.nypost.com/seven/07012008/sports/knicks/dantoni_says__lee_great__but_trade_possi_118041.ht m

What would you guys be willing to trade for him?

bbinthepark
07-01-2008, 05:36 PM
why trade for David Lee? what need would that fill?

yaowowrocket11
07-01-2008, 05:39 PM
Scola, Landry (hopefully), Hayes, Dorsey

We are set at PF.

Rockets&Browns
07-01-2008, 05:44 PM

Because he's better than the guys we have plain and simple!

ii77daman
07-01-2008, 06:55 PM
we dont need david lee.......if dorsey can rebound and defend and grab off reb n score....thats all we need..landry might b better offensive than dorsey, but a PF who can defend great and rebound great is better next to yao.....scola can b backup center or PF n share time with landry,,i kno ya say dorsey is a rookie he hasnt proven anythin,,,n i agree,,,but i dink hes nba ready and he needs exp...but once hes used to the nba,,,thats exactly what yao needs next to him....A big bruiser who can defend and grab rebounds....some1 to take care of boozer too.....n if we need to score ,we can put scola in....i hope greene gets mins....we need some1 who can create their own shot rather than yao n tmac...

yao/scola/dikembe
tmac/greene
dorsey/landry
battier/novak
alston/francis/brooks

trade head/harris/woods/jackson

getting posey would b nice........artest is outta the picture.....

Renovator
07-01-2008, 08:28 PM
Lee does not have any midrange game so far. He score mainly from putbacks.
I still think he would be an awesome backup PF/C type player. I think Landry does have more offesive potential then Lee, but his knee is really putting me off.

What do you guys think about sign and trade Landry for Lee?

bbinthepark
07-01-2008, 08:38 PM
What do you guys think about sign and trade Landry for Lee?
NO. Landry has far more upside and with the depth we have at the 4 we should definitely go with the guy with the most upside.

Rhyming Rebel
07-01-2008, 10:30 PM
Because he's better than the guys we have plain and simple!

No he is not........... Scola has more skill........Landry has a better jump shot.........Hayes had better D, although he is still better than Hayes.

ii77daman
07-01-2008, 10:39 PM
im looking forward to watchin dorsey play next to yao

stekcor0304
07-01-2008, 11:25 PM
ii77daman can you please try English in your threads? it is ridiculous to write some1 rather than someone, wow you saved 2 letters. it is really frustrating trying to read that garbage when English is the language spoken and written on this website. if we wanted ebonics or whatever slang you wanted to type in here we would headline it for you that way. please take the extra couple seconds to write in English it will make it a lot easier to read and understand.

29$JerZ
07-01-2008, 11:28 PM
You Guys IMO are et at the 4

If anything I say you need a SG who can score when T-Mac goes out with Injuries

{}
07-01-2008, 11:55 PM

'Cause he's white, overrated, and won a dunk competition!

The guy will dive into the stands to save loose balls, but we already have 3 and probably added a 4th that play with that type of energy and heart. Scola is infinitely more skilled, Landry is more athletic, Hayes has more hustle and a better IQ, and Dorsey is probably a better defender.

Rox07
07-02-2008, 12:10 AM
ii77daman can you please try English in your threads? it is ridiculous to write some1 rather than someone, wow you saved 2 letters. it is really frustrating trying to read that garbage when English is the language spoken and written on this website. if we wanted ebonics or whatever slang you wanted to type in here we would headline it for you that way. please take the extra couple seconds to write in English it will make it a lot easier to read and understand.

Its gonna be hard as hell to get out of abbreviating everything when he gets a job in which he has to type.

Back on topic, I would never want David Lee when we already are perfect at the pf position. We need a backup center and pg.

Jay22Redd
07-02-2008, 01:37 AM
looks like indiana tryna take Landry

HOZ THE KNICK
07-02-2008, 09:08 AM
lee is better than any pf on yar team and yes he has developed a mid range shot.

Rhyming Rebel
07-02-2008, 09:52 AM
lee is better than any pf on yar team and yes he has developed a mid range shot.

OK so keep him we still want no part of him here in houston.