PDA

View Full Version : Luol Deng

Countdown
07-01-2008, 01:32 PM
I am a Toronto Raptors fan and I was just wondering how high are you guys on Luol Deng? Is he availiable for S&T? or would you guys let him walk? Becasue I know alot of Raptor fans who want him on our team.

Would you take this trade offer?
Toronto gets
Luol Deng
Demetris Nichols/Cedric Simmons/Chris Duhon

Chicago gets
Kris Humphries
Joey Graham
2010 unprotected pick
2009 or 2010 2nd round pick

Humphries is a banger, likes to work his offence in the post.
Graham is a 3 and 4(from his college days), if you used as a 4 I think he'd go father than he did with us becasue we used him as a 3.

Just like to get some feedback on this offer. Please alter the deal if you think it isn't fair.

JordansBulls
07-01-2008, 01:35 PM
If we trade Deng to the Raptors then Chris Bosh better be in that package.

We will counter the trade with sending you Deng, Tyrus and Kirk for Bosh and Calderon.

Chi-Town Finest
07-01-2008, 01:38 PM
No way, Deng is our best all-around player and we wouldnt trade em unless it was a package for a all-star caliber player.

ChitownbullsBG7
07-01-2008, 01:38 PM
haha he is funny.

Let me show you how ridiculous your offer sounds if i made an counter offer.

Jo and Bosh for Gooden,Gray, Hughes, Noc, and 2 unprotected first.

scandaless2
07-01-2008, 01:42 PM
I am a Toronto Raptors fan and I was just wondering how high are you guys on Luol Deng? Is he availiable for S&T? or would you guys let him walk? Becasue I know alot of Raptor fans who want him on our team.

Toronto gets
Luol Deng

Chicago gets
Kris Humphries
Joey Graham
2010 unprotected pick

Graham is a 3 and 4(from his college days), if you used as a 4 I think he'd go father than he did with us becasue we used him as a 3.

Just like to get some feedback on this offer. Please alter the deal if you think it isn't fair.

lol you funny better yet you :crazy:

scandaless2
07-01-2008, 01:44 PM
:clap:
haha he is funny.

Let me show you how ridiculous your offer sounds if i made an counter offer.

Jo and Bosh for Gooden,Gray, Hughes, Noc, and 2 unprotected first.

Countdown
07-01-2008, 01:45 PM
It seemed that you guys were moving away from Deng for some reason...so I just decided to throw it out there.

Also I was just wondering, from a Bulls fan point of view, where would Toronto rank next season if the stater were realativley healthy.

Calderon, Parker, Moon, Bosh, O'neal

Also, I heard the Raptors were signing Hassan Adams. Do you know anything about him? only thing i know is that he was on NJ for 1 year.

scandaless2
07-01-2008, 01:48 PM
It seemed that you guys were moving away from Deng for some reason...so I just decided to throw it out there.

that's not true. dont know where u got that from . all bulls fans that i know wants him

ChitownbullsBG7
07-01-2008, 01:50 PM
Ok dont know where you heard that Deng story from because EVERYBODY thinks/knows he will be resigned.

Also considering im Banking on JO to be injured atleast 15 games, i still see yall being a 4th or 5th seed(If Detroit stay as is).

Also Hassan might sign but he wont play much.

chicubs377
07-01-2008, 02:02 PM

Toronto gets
Luol Deng

Chicago gets
Kris Humphries
Joey Graham
2010 unprotected pick

do you think john paxson is an idiot?you think we would trade deng for that garbage?

DeShaun Brown
07-01-2008, 02:08 PM

Toronto gets
Luol Deng

Chicago gets
Kris Humphries
Joey Graham
2010 unprotected pick

You obviously know that he is a pretty good player otherwise you wouldn't want him. This trade doesn't help us at all. It's like offering me a penny for a dime because the penny is bigger. Grahm and Humphries, how about no. The unprotected 2010 1st round pick, c'mon man you make it sound as if it will be a lotery pick. We all know that it will be a late first round pick. If we were to trade Deng, arguably our best play, we would have to get back a star player.

Chi-Town Finest
07-01-2008, 02:21 PM

Also I was just wondering, from a Bulls fan point of view, where would Toronto rank next season if the stater were realativley healthy.

Calderon, Parker, Moon, Bosh, O'neal

Also, I heard the Raptors were signing Hassan Adams. Do you know anything about him? only thing i know is that he was on NJ for 1 year.
Naw, we were never considering outing Deng and I think Toronto has a real chance at being a top 4 seed in the east provided you do stay healthy.

elcidz
07-01-2008, 02:28 PM
Deng is by no means untouchable but that package you offered was terrible.

Players of Deng, i.e. borderline all stars are hard to trade on their own because they just don't have that much value. I think we would be best served by packaging him with other pieces to consolidate into a star.

ChitownbullsBG7
07-01-2008, 02:30 PM
Who said he was untouchable?

JordansBulls
07-01-2008, 02:53 PM
How about this. The bulls are interested in Bosh, what would you accept as a package for him?

scandaless2
07-01-2008, 02:56 PM
larry Hughes, Demetris Nichols, and Cedric Simmons
for
Bosh how about that trade

Countdown
07-01-2008, 03:18 PM
How about a 3 way with Bosh included

Toronto gets
Luol Deng
Marcus Camby
Chucky Atkins/Sonny Weems

Chicago gets
Chris Bosh

Denver gets
Kirk Hinrich
Kris Humphries

maybe some picks can be thrown in.

97'bulls
07-01-2008, 03:21 PM
No way, it's a sideways move at best

ChitownbullsBG7
07-01-2008, 03:21 PM
Wow, are you that crazy?

kozelkid
07-01-2008, 03:23 PM
Wow, are you that crazy?

too bad colangelo isnt :sigh:
if that were to happen, bulls would have to package tt and noci for a good sf...