PDA

View Full Version : Rumors: Is A-Rod Madonna's new bat boy?

phlp_bj
07-01-2008, 12:56 PM
After months of divorce rumors swirling around Madonna and hubbie Guy Ritchie, Us magazine alleges that the nearly 50-year-old pop star is cavorting with Yankees' star swinger Alex Rodriguez.

London's Daily Mail reported earlier this week that Ritchie who arrived in New York from London yesterday and went straight to Madge's apartment had agreed to divorce her. The couple has three children, and she's worth an estimated $600 million.

The magazine reported that A-Rod who makes $28 million a year has made numerous late-night visits to Madonna's Central Park West apartment and attended her April 30 concert in NYC. A source told the magazine that "all the doormen are talking" about the alleged affair.

She, in turn, sat in his seats at Yankee stadium at a game on June 22, the magazine reported. Also, her 7-year-old son, Rocco, was spotted wearing Yankees gear while playing in Central Park on June 25.

The two were spotted by a photo agency dining together in Santa Monica in February, and, earlier that same month, A-Rod attended a Madge-hosted fundraiser for Malawi and Unicef.

A-Rod, who's also married and has two daughters with wife Cindy, was seen in 2007 with a stripper in Toronto, Miami and Dallas.

Madonna has already contacted top divorce lawyer Fiona "Steel Magnolia" Shackleton, who handled Paul McCartney's divorce from Heather Mills. Ritchie who directed "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels" in 1998 and "Snatch" in 2000, would benefit greatly from the divorce, as it does not appear a pre-nup is in place.

The alleged affair seems to be having a positive effect on the Pinstripe swinger, who last night hit his 534th home run, tying him for 14th place on the all-time homer list.

It was rumored that Madonna had a tryst with Jose Canseco, earning him the title "Madonna's Bat Boy," but the ballplayer claimed in his book he wasn't interested in her.

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/8302728/Rumors:-Is-A-Rod-Madonna%27s-new-bat-boy?

sportwiz628
07-01-2008, 01:00 PM
:laugh:

Acronym
07-01-2008, 01:03 PM
Really, A-Rod? I mean really? You're the best player in the MLB, not bad looking by most standards (not that it would matter with that kind of money), and you're dating that gap-toothed mummy?

Come on, you can have any woman you want!

Seems to me he's acting out fantasies he had back in the 80's.

Ph1lly Diehard
07-01-2008, 01:08 PM
Really, A-Rod? I mean really? You're the best player in the MLB, not bad looking by most standards (not that it would matter with that kind of money), and you're dating that gap-toothed mummy?

Come on, you can have any woman you want!

Seems to me he's acting out fantasies he had back in the 80's.

Haha, well said.

He can get anyone he wants. Why he would settle for someone with the likes of Madonna, is beyond me.

Uncle Funster
07-01-2008, 01:10 PM
How pathetic.

Max Power
07-01-2008, 01:10 PM
Ewww.

jacquewho?
07-01-2008, 01:14 PM
A-Rod's only got 4 minutes to hit a Home Run! :p

dodgers07champs
07-01-2008, 01:14 PM
My respect level for Arod has dropped after reading this..Madonna? Yuck..you can do so much better..

ShinobiNYC
07-01-2008, 01:17 PM
Another stupid rumor to sell magazines, A-Rod is married with 2 kids and you think he would date a 50 years woman? Come on now.

MrBloop
07-01-2008, 01:28 PM
Isn"t His Wifes Name Cynthia??? I Guess Cindy Is An Abrrev We

sboyajian
07-01-2008, 01:45 PM
Another stupid rumor to sell magazines, A-Rod is married with 2 kids and you think he would date a 50 years woman? Come on now.he dated a woman that looked like a man? :shrug:

PUGS1688
07-01-2008, 02:44 PM
Here is the real question, who cares?

rwp86
07-01-2008, 02:57 PM
they could put a story about how A-rod and Giambi were seen having dinner together, and talking about all the kinky **** they must be doing behind closed doors, US weekly is trash, and so is A-Rods personal life.

pavel96
07-01-2008, 03:16 PM
na a-rod is a striaight G for slangin madonna....but who really cares hes cheated b4

kpaul_nyc
07-01-2008, 03:37 PM
"Also, her 7-year-old son, Rocco, was spotted wearing Yankees gear while playing in Central Park on June 25."

That's ridiculous!

EricU812
07-01-2008, 03:38 PM
ok, he's probably tearing up Madonna's already torn up hoo-hoo...and you guys are saying its gross...I myself couldn't even imagine the smell. But if he's cheating on his wife...do you think he's ONLY banging Madonna?

She's probably his "sure thing", which would be pretty fing awesome to be able to say. I mean seriously could you imagine going....damn I could really use a blo-J...I'll call Madonna.

He's bumping uglies with lots of chicks...but its the star factor that makes me laugh. I'd do her too just to say I nailed her.

nstachowski
07-01-2008, 04:28 PM
Wow this is discusting :drool:

Gunzito22
07-01-2008, 04:41 PM
well - Madonna is Arods Jessica Alba????

I will tell you what, this guy is the effin man, because he will get away with it again!!!