PDA

View Full Version : Hinrich, Gordon, Nocioni and Gray for Camby and Iverson - Fair Deal or No?

JordansBulls
07-01-2008, 10:05 AM
I would like to know your opinion on this one. Would you do this deal? Is it fair?

Many folks have either said Denver gets shafted and many other folks have said the Bulls get shafted. I want to know is this a deal that is reasonable?

Bulls trade Hinrich, Gordon, Nocioni and Gray to the Nuggets for Camby and Iverson

Bulls
PG Rose/Duhon
SG Iverson/Hughes
SF Deng/Thabo
PF Gooden/Thomas
C Camby/Noah

Nuggets
PG Hinrich/Carter
SG Gordon/Smith
SF Melo/Kleiza
PF Martin/Nocioni
C Nene/Hunter

Ben Gordon-24 Years Old
Kirk Hinrich-26 Years Old
Andres Nocioni-28 Years Old
Aaron Gray-22 Years Old

Allen Iverson-33 Years Old
Marcus Camby-34 Years Old

DenButsu
07-01-2008, 11:16 AM
I think it's reasonable. For Denver, if it didn't work out well next season we'd still have our assets broken down into more, smaller pieces that are easier to trade, so our flexibility would increase. And Hinrich and Noc would almost certainly offset any loss in D we'd suffer by losing Camby.

ivyleague1
07-01-2008, 12:32 PM
From Denver point of view ofcourse NOT reasonable. That is "trading Places." Chicago becomes an instant contender in the East, Denver becomes the lottery team in the West trying to develop some mediocre young players at $90+M. JordanBulls stop messing with the heads of the Nuggets fans.

Tian Tian Boy
07-01-2008, 12:43 PM
i just want iverson out of the roster.... he's a scorer.. but we don't need that anymore.... we need young and dependable players..

avsman05
07-01-2008, 12:50 PM
i would love to keep ai around he is a great player with a lot of heart but i would pull the trigger on that trade better d and we'd still have scoring.

QuaLiThADoN
07-09-2008, 12:00 AM
you would then turn into the bulls but all in all it's a fair deal

DJiC
07-09-2008, 01:45 AM
id pull the trigger....we can then trade either nocioni and kleiza for someone else...

Kyben36
07-09-2008, 06:01 PM
well Denver gets, Defense in Hinrich, Energy in Noch, 3pt shooter in Gordon, and a low post scorer in Grey,

Bulls get, a shooting guard that can take the ball and be a go to guy till rose gets better, and a defensive Center in camby, both with expireig contracts.

I like this for both Teams, both get what they would need.

roygconner
07-09-2008, 07:15 PM
From Denver point of view ofcourse NOT reasonable. That is "trading Places." Chicago becomes an instant contender in the East, Denver becomes the lottery team in the West trying to develop some mediocre young players at $90+M. JordanBulls stop messing with the heads of the Nuggets fans.

How do you get that Denver would be a lottery team? You get rid of two older players, while both still are great players they are on the decline. You then replace them with great young players that fill the teams needs. If this trade was put on the table I could see both teams agreeing to it. Thanks for posting something realistic JB...:clap::clap::clap: