PDA

View Full Version : Stephen A. says baron wants to come to new york:

countrycasanova
07-01-2008, 12:13 AM
if that is true...we would have leverage over yall. what package would yall want from us..how bout randolph/nate/crawford/ for baron and pietrus or azuibukee how ever you spell his name.

Jimmy3702
07-01-2008, 12:26 AM
We would never want Randolph as he is a cancer to every team and is big expense. We would want 1st round picks and David Lee.

garlicboy
07-01-2008, 12:29 AM
if that is true...we would have leverage over yall. what package would yall want from us..how bout randolph/nate/crawford/ for baron and pietrus or azuibukee how ever you spell his name.

Your not to bright are you? If the Dubs don't get anything back from the Knicks that we want, we won't do a sign and trade. There is nothing we would want on your roster except David Lee, but without Davis, I wouldn't want Lee.

Knicks messed up. You guys should have drafted Bayless or Gordon.

mavwar53
07-01-2008, 12:31 AM

NY would have no leverage, they cant sign him the only way to get him is if we S/T him so where is the leverage.

garlicboy
07-01-2008, 12:35 AM
NY would have no leverage, they cant sign him the only way to get him is if we S/T him so where is the leverage.

Thank you!!! Personally, I think Baron wants to go to the LA Clippers, expecially, if they resign Brand.

Baron
Gordon
Thornton
Brand
Kaman

Cuttino Mobley
Tim Thomas
Brevin Knight

I find it interesting that the Clippers didn't extend Shaun Livingston. It may indicate that Baron's agent has been in contact with the Clips, or Brand and Davis (and perhaps Magette) have been talking and the three will all go to 1 team similar to KG, Pierce and Allen last year.

mavwar53
07-01-2008, 12:39 AM
exactly he loves cali and grew up in LA he might like to play in NY but wants to play in LA