PDA

View Full Version : what should the raptors lineup be like next season?

MiamiHeatFan4ev
06-30-2008, 10:48 PM
anybody wanna know what the lineup should be for next season for the raptors?

Iodine
06-30-2008, 10:48 PM
Why is this even in NBA and not raptors?

prash
06-30-2008, 10:55 PM
J'O
Bosh
Bargnani or Parker
Kapono
Calderon

Rox07
06-30-2008, 11:00 PM
maybe you should ask the raptors forum and not NBA.

ramz.n
06-30-2008, 11:00 PM
pg- calderon/ukic/(vet) my pick > anthony carter
sg- parker/kapono
sf- moon/(FA signing)/graham
pf- bosh/bargnani/humphries
c- o'neal/jawai/(another big men from NBDL >Benson) or go after diop

BH-Sports
07-01-2008, 12:06 AM
Calderon/ukic

SG- Parker/Kapono

SF- Posey/ Bargnani/ Moon

PF- Bosh/Bargnani

C- J.O/Diop

AgentViet
07-01-2008, 12:13 AM
C: Jermaine O'Neal - DeSagna Diop (or other FA C) - Nathan Jawai
PF: Chris Bosh - Kris Humphries - Scrub
SF: Andrea Bargnani - Jamario Moon - Joey Graham
SG: Anthony Parker - Jason Kapono - Scrub
PG: Jose Calderon - Sebastian Telfair (or other FA PG) - Roko Ukic

B2B
07-01-2008, 12:29 AM
O'Neal/Bargs/Jawai
Bosh/Humphries/?
Artest/Moon/?
Carter/Adams/?
Calderon/Williams/Ukic

Artest if he acepts the MLE which is probably wishfull thinking but considering only philly and Memphis have the money to offer a possibility.

ramz.n
07-01-2008, 12:32 AM
O'Neal/Bargs/Jawai
Bosh/Humphries/?
Artest/Moon/?
Carter/Adams/?
Calderon/Williams/Ukic

Artest if he acepts the MLE which is probably wishfull thinking but considering only philly and Memphis have the money to offer a possibility.

i think we should try to take Ryan Gomez from the T'wolves..hes made some pretty lobsided trades..traded garnett..then traded mayo..maybe we could get Gomez for a second round draft pick in like 2011..hes a solid role playing playing sf averaging close to 13 ppg and 6 rpg..would be a solid addition with low risk high reward

B2B
07-01-2008, 12:37 AM
i think we should try to take Ryan Gomez from the T'wolves..hes made some pretty lobsided trades..traded garnett..then traded mayo..maybe we could get Gomez for a second round draft pick in like 2011..hes a solid role playing playing sf averaging close to 13 ppg and 6 rpg..would be a solid addition with low risk high reward

Would he take the league minimum? because that's all we can offer if we use the full MLE on a free agent.

ramz.n
07-01-2008, 12:40 AM
he jsut got a qualifying offer from Minnesota Salary ...2008: $770,610

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=2757

The Wise 1
07-01-2008, 03:13 AM
I've always liked Gomes. Takes smart shots and is where he's supposed to be all the time.

Silver.
07-01-2008, 03:45 AM
C-Jermaine O'Neal/Andrea Bargnani/Nathan Jawai
PF-Chris Bosh/Kris Humphries/FA
SF-Jamario Moon/Carlos Delfino/FA
SG-Anthony Parker/Jason Kapono/Joey Graham
PG-Jose Calderon/Roko Ukic/Vet FA

carlo4444
07-01-2008, 04:31 AM
bargs will be like dirk he will take a while......

R. Johnson#3
07-01-2008, 07:16 AM

He really won't be as good as Dirk, ever. Yes he'll be the same kind of player but I doubt he'll be as good.

C: Jermaine O'Neal
PF: Chris Bosh
SF: Jamario Moon
SG: Anthony Parker
PG: Jose Calderon

ramz.n
07-01-2008, 11:09 AM
one thing wrong is when Dirk was traded to Dallas..he was told he would be there franchise player..when Bargnani got drafted..even higher than Bosh..he told he was going to be behind bosh..and with O'neal signing and Calderon extention..he seems like the odd man out..but i think he will preform better coming off the bench with less expectation and pressure

VinceIsASally
07-01-2008, 11:42 AM
Trade Bargnani and Kapono to Detroit for Richard Hamilton. Sign Mikael Pietrus with portion of MLE.

Calderon/Vet?/Ukic
Hamilton/Parker
Moon/Pietrus/Graham
Bosh/Humphries
O'Neal/Vet? (Kurt Thomas)

Fill some holes with what is leftover a la Boston. We would be real thin behind Bosh. Vets will want to come to what they see as a contender. I'd be curious as to what it would take to get Sam Cassell to backup Jose as he would be a more then competent PG off the bench. Just an idea.

jrice9
07-01-2008, 11:53 AM
Current without moves:

Calderon/Ukic/Vet
Parker/Delphio (if not resigned get an eddie house or other type) or Kapono if we sign Posey
Posey (If not Kapono starts)/Moon/Bargnani
Bosh/Bargnani/ Humpries
JO/Vet/Andrea or Humphries

In an idea situation we land an artest, magette, hamilton via trade or sign and trade.

ramz.n
07-01-2008, 12:52 PM
with the signing of Calderon,Ukic and Adams recently made public

pg- Calderon/Ukic/bring back Derrick Martin :D
sg- Parker/Kapono
sf- Moon/Adams/Graham
pf- Bosh/Bargnani/Humphries
c- O'neal/Jawai (Diop..offer him the MLE..if he accepts we would be set, if not we tried and im usre we could get Benson from theNBDL who would sign for the minimum)

Rod Benson F
ppg- 13.6
rpg- 12.10

good numbers even though its the D-league but hes also going to be 4th or 5th palyer behind bosh,o'neal, Bargnani, humphries with Jawai in the mix

VinceIsASally
07-01-2008, 01:04 PM
with the signing of Calderon,Ukic and Adams recently made public

pg- Calderon/Ukic/bring back Derrick Martin :D
sg- Parker/Kapono
sf- Moon/Adams/Graham
pf- Bosh/Bargnani/Humphries
c- O'neal/Jawai (Diop..offer him the MLE..if he accepts we would be set, if not we tried and im usre we could get Benson from theNBDL who would sign for the minimum)

Rod Benson F
ppg- 13.6
rpg- 12.10

good numbers even though its the D-league but hes also going to be 4th or 5th palyer behind bosh,o'neal, Bargnani, humphries with Jawai in the mix

All reports have Diop going back to Dallas unfortunately. We definately need help at the C and PG spots. Does anyone know exactly what the MLE will be?

ramz.n
07-01-2008, 01:35 PM
All reports have Diop going back to Dallas unfortunately. We definately need help at the C and PG spots. Does anyone know exactly what the MLE will be?

around 5-6 m

_Sn1P3r_
07-01-2008, 04:51 PM

Boy i sure hope so. Right now, it doesn't seem like it.