PDA

View Full Version : Baron Davis opts out too...

daleja424
06-30-2008, 10:46 PM
again maybe a S/T could get done involving haslem/blount and a young player...

omg... Davis/Wade/Bealsey/Brand (i know i know im getting carried away but this is soooo effing exciting)

ATX
06-30-2008, 10:48 PM
Wow, and with free agency negotiations starting tonight at midnight, who knows what kind of gifts maybe under the Christmas tree when we wake up!!

J$mo0th_3o5
06-30-2008, 11:04 PM
Wow, and with free agency negotiations starting tonight at midnight, who knows what kind of gifts maybe under the Christmas tree when we wake up!!

Lol!:laugh: Hopefully Santa (Riley) brings us something to be excited about and think Championship

kntresistheheat
06-30-2008, 11:26 PM
If he does, LOOK OUT CELTICS!!!!!

Jonathan2323
06-30-2008, 11:26 PM
S/T Marion For the Baron Plz!!!!!!!!!

DQL
06-30-2008, 11:27 PM
lol what the heck are they thinking? It's a opt-out party

twissst89
07-01-2008, 12:16 AM
Id take Davis over Brand in a heart beat. Davis has always lead his team into the playoffs. He would make Beasley so much better. IMO Brand would stunt Beasleys growth.

Mambo Kings
07-01-2008, 12:46 AM
I expect the Knicks will land Baron Davis and I expect Marbury to be released in the process.

kozelkid
07-01-2008, 12:54 AM
again maybe a S/T could get done involving haslem/blount and a young player...

omg... Davis/Wade/Bealsey/Brand (i know i know im getting carried away but this is soooo effing exciting)

funny, yet I am dan "leretard" :laugh: :rolleyes:
I smell a hypocrite
in fact maybe I should sig this for the benefit of laughter everywhere :).

violetuniverse
07-01-2008, 12:57 AM
i thing you could get davis but not brand too..

King Koopa
07-01-2008, 12:58 AM
Wow
PG Baron/Mario
SG Wade/Cook
SF Beasley/Wright
PF Brand/WHO CARES
C WHO CARES

NASTY

daleja424
07-01-2008, 07:52 AM
funny, yet I am dan "leretard" :laugh: :rolleyes:
I smell a hypocrite
in fact maybe I should sig this for the benefit of laughter everywhere :).

I didnt nominate you for that title...
...and notice that parentheses and what it says... I acknowledged that I was mostly kidding...

noturnormalhero
07-01-2008, 09:16 AM
stupid idea here. but why not go after some of these guys now? and not wait for the lebron/bosh/boozer sweepstakes? u have trading pieces in marion,haslem,wright,cook,banks,blount that could be dealt. teams like GS need a PF. clippers could use Marion. i'd trade marion for a few young players (big men) and a draft pick or 2. get rid of that contract. pick up a baron davis or brand. and role with that for this year. davis/wade/beasley/haslem/blount isnt the best scenario. but freein up that cap room..obtaining baron or brand before anyone else gets him would be nice too. it's like we should try to beat these teams to the punch who are wating til 2010 with no trading pieces in the mix. (the nets....even though they have VC which was almost dealt to the Cavs for wally lol).

fins08
07-01-2008, 04:39 PM
OK, Koopa, daleja, we are not getting Baron and Brand. I am anticipating a slow offseason with maybe a Kwame and Pietrus and Duhon singings. Unless Brand tkaes the MLE, I don't think they would just take Marion becuase thye wanted MARION AND 2 FOR bRADN AND 7 SO THEY VALUE bRAND MUCH HIGHER.