PDA

View Full Version : While You're at it... Vote Braun!

Malone for Pres
06-30-2008, 07:52 PM
Alright, so I know that we're all doing our part to try to get Russ in for the all-star game. Now I have a request for all you while you're filling in those ballots: vote Ryan Braun.

I know, this isn't Dodgers related, but if it helps Braun is a huge Dodgers fan. I grew up with the guy, played soccer with his little brother and now his mom is spearheading a campaign to try to get him there, asking everyone she knows to tell everyone we know to get the vote out for Ryan. He's putting up a battle for that last spot against Fukudome and it's coming down to the wire. He deserves to be there over Fukudome but the japanese contigent is strong in this vote.

:flag: Vote Ryan Braun, NL All-Star :flag:

In_Ned_I_Trust
06-30-2008, 08:02 PM
I already have I think about 75 times now lol Gotta show some love for the local boys.

Malone for Pres
07-01-2008, 01:39 PM
Bump. Sorry if it's getting old guys, but please vote Braun! He's close and tomorrow is the last day of voting. PLEASE vote Braun!

Thanks.

grizz8884
07-01-2008, 01:53 PM
Bump. Sorry if it's getting old guys, but please vote Braun! He's close and tomorrow is the last day of voting. PLEASE vote Braun!

Thanks.

I'll do so when I come back from the 51s game tonight. I'm at work, so really can't do it right now.

Malone for Pres
07-01-2008, 02:21 PM
I'll do so when I come back from the 51s game tonight. I'm at work, so really can't do it right now.

awesome! Thank you much! Have fun at the game tonight.

EKdodgr23
07-01-2008, 03:01 PM
I already have, like 500 times. hes my cousin :)

DISTANT cousin, i think Ive said that before, buit still.....its ****ing aweosme to see a fellow Braun in the majors!!

Malone for Pres
07-01-2008, 03:10 PM
I already have, like 500 times. hes my cousin :)

DISTANT cousin, i think Ive said that before, buit still.....its ****ing aweosme to see a fellow Braun in the majors!!

haha that's awesome. My mom told me Dianne is sitting at her computer voting non-stop. She's going to see to it that her son makes it in.

You going to the Brew v. Blue game where the Brauns got all the tickets in the LFPav?

EKdodgr23
07-01-2008, 09:14 PM
haha that's awesome. My mom told me Dianne is sitting at her computer voting non-stop. She's going to see to it that her son makes it in.

You going to the Brew v. Blue game where the Brauns got all the tickets in the LFPav?

no man, we live in CT. IM guessing Ryans family have no idea who we are, i really meant DISTANT cousins. haha. I did get to see him play at SHea in April, but I hate to say it, he was kind of a dick to the fans askingfor autographs. he ignored my criies to sing for "a fellow Braun!" hehe

Justinxpx109
07-02-2008, 01:26 PM
I already did too, he went to my high school a few years before me.

Malone for Pres
07-02-2008, 01:35 PM
I already did too, he went to my high school a few years before me.

Nice, you went to Granada? I went to Kennedy but had a lot of friends there, I probably graduated about the same time as you, too.