PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Redux Article: Bosh to sign with Miami?

scotttube
06-30-2008, 06:17 PM
The article is the most recent on the PSD columns. The guy in the article suggests that the Heat will try to sign Bosh and re-sign Wade in 2010. I actually emailed the guy who wrote the article and asked why he thought Bosh would go to Miami. He gave me a quick response back and said that a "very influential" agent told him he would go to Miami. First off, I believe the agent hes talking about is the agent he mentions in the article who is both Bosh and Wade's agent. Although this guy seems fairly cocky about getting both Wade and Bosh it scares me that this could happen. Like he mentions in the article both McGrady and Carter left us in the dust and I really hope that Bosh doesn't do the same.

ramz.n
06-30-2008, 06:42 PM
ya but i dont think they will be able to keep Beasley, Bosh and DWade..and Marion if he gets the extention he wants..so very unlikely...and Pat Riley said they are not rebuilding..i guess they are patching up wholes with pieces..but did you ever think itcould be the other way around and the Raptors could resign Bosh and bring DWade..im sure its jsut rumours about the 2010 hype.

_Sn1P3r_
06-30-2008, 06:44 PM
Cmon Bosh stay. Don't let us start booing you and yelling "CB Sucks!" in the future.

Dragan
06-30-2008, 07:13 PM
i dont think miami will have the money. and if bosh was goign to go he would not have signd the extension.

DaoudS
06-30-2008, 07:21 PM
most teams are clearing space for 2010, so it is a high possibility that if the Raps don't perform and don't have a nice future outlook in the next 2 years - Bosh will leave.

T.O-Fan
06-30-2008, 07:29 PM
boshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is not going anywhere except toronto in 2010:D

Bob_at_york
06-30-2008, 08:18 PM
Here is the link to the column: http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/basketball/heat/sfl-flspira29sbjun29,0,4512030.column

The guy is just speculating and getting people excited.

TO Fan
06-30-2008, 08:29 PM
Will they have space to sign two max contracts?

JermanJaysFan
06-30-2008, 08:30 PM
Yeah, I don't think Bosg is leaving, especially if this franchise makes strides in the next couple years.

TO Fan
06-30-2008, 08:30 PM
Oh and I don't think bosh is willing to be second to dwade. He's franchise player in toronto and that's more important to him (I remember him saying this on Rome is burning)

yboord028
06-30-2008, 08:32 PM
Here is the link to the column: http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/basketball/heat/sfl-flspira29sbjun29,0,4512030.column

The guy is just speculating and getting people excited.

Yeah don't trust Ira, Hes not the best Heat writer per se. Its more speculation then fact, so don't get up in arms about it.

ramz.n
06-30-2008, 08:38 PM
Oh and I don't think bosh is willing to be second to dwade. He's franchise player in toronto and that's more important to him (I remember him saying this on Rome is burning)

i guess we'll find out this season after Bosh plays with a 6 time allstar in J.O if he can handle playing with another all star

AgentViet
06-30-2008, 09:04 PM
Bosh ain't gonna be going anywhere unless the Raps really stink it up the next few seasons.

Bob_at_york
06-30-2008, 09:05 PM
Yeah, I don't think Bosg is leaving, especially if this franchise makes strides in the next couple years.

I am not going to say he is going to stay but I think it is too early to judge and in the end, I don't think any of us can guess what team he would go to.

uncleben989
06-30-2008, 09:12 PM
bosh loves toronto and the only reason he stayed the first time around is because he has a chance to lead a team from the get-go, and of all teams to sign with...miami??? come on...and i dont think its in his best interest to play as a second-scoring option..personally i think bosh would dictate things in miami somehow (and i mean in some fantasy world) if he were to go there...not d-wade..i think d-wade is way overrated but thats for another thread lol

Fion
06-30-2008, 09:26 PM
bc of the jermaine oneal move we will have 20 mil in cap space come 2010. no team in the league could come close to offering the money we could for bosh.

torontosports10
06-30-2008, 10:08 PM
Here the thing also. HOPEFULLY Bargs is coming into his prime. Jose keeps it up and we can find someone to put at the 2-3. If we win i dont see him leaving. He models himself after K.G and he wnated to make Minny a winner and they did just not in playoffs against the impossible Lakers.

aman_13
08-21-2018, 09:29 PM
Found this thread by accident and thought it was interesting. Based on what the OP is saying, it could be possible that Bosh had his eyes set on Miami long before his final season.

ChongInc.
08-22-2018, 02:49 PM
Definitely seems like it and we need to keep this in mind when we hear rumors like this in the future.

This concerns me when thinking about all the kawhi rumors, but we have a very convincing tandem in deal and MU so let's hope for better results this time around. Have to think a trip to the finals would be enough to keep him.

aman_13
08-22-2018, 04:24 PM
Definitely seems like it and we need to keep this in mind when we hear rumors like this in the future.

This concerns me when thinking about all the kawhi rumors, but we have a very convincing tandem in deal and MU so let's hope for better results this time around. Have to think a trip to the finals would be enough to keep him.Yeah I really believe they have it planned out well ahead. Based on the info here, we were mislead by Bosh. I think he really did give up on the team in the second half of his contract year as some believed

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

ChongInc.
08-23-2018, 11:22 AM
The first half of that contract year was the best bosh ever was. He came into the year looking like he did a cycle in the offseason. He was killing it.

Also in my earlier post where i said the word Deal I meant to say drake.

aman_13
08-23-2018, 11:36 AM
The first half of that contract year was the best bosh ever was. He came into the year looking like he did a cycle in the offseason. He was killing it.

Also in my earlier post where i said the word Deal I meant to say drake.And then didn't come back after his injury when it was reported that he was cleared to play. If the reports are true, BC and Triano didn't talk to him after he left. They thought he handled the whole thing very poorly.

This would have been a much bigger story if this happened in the States.

ChongInc.
08-23-2018, 12:55 PM
It happened to Cleveland and it was the beggest thing to ever happen lol.

aman_13
08-23-2018, 12:59 PM
It happened to Cleveland and it was the beggest thing to ever happen lol.Lol

smith&wesson
08-24-2018, 01:21 PM
Found this thread by accident and thought it was interesting. Based on what the OP is saying, it could be possible that Bosh had his eyes set on Miami long before his final season.

Maybe the OP is one of B.Cs burner accounts. He seemed to have insider info on Bush’s free agency that no one else knew at the time. I also remember how pissed B.C was when Bosh decided to join Miami. It’s almost like he knew but hoped it wasn’t gonna happen.

ChongInc.
08-24-2018, 02:25 PM
If he knew then he should have sold.

smith&wesson
08-25-2018, 08:56 AM
If he knew then he should have sold.

Yeah true