PDA

View Full Version : Kenyon Martin???

roygconner
06-30-2008, 04:34 PM
What would you guys think about K-Mart for Wally Szczerbiak? K-Mart could be a beast in the East.

AMC31
06-30-2008, 04:43 PM
we could do that, or Ben Wallace and 2nd rounder for K-Mart?

Valon
06-30-2008, 05:31 PM
noo way man... stupid propose ben wallace is much much better then k-maritn don't look the way wallace had play last season because he dealt with back spasm all season long... that will be a bad deal for cavs

IndiansFan337
06-30-2008, 05:31 PM
What would you guys think about K-Mart for Wally Szczerbiak? K-Mart could be a beast in the East.
We won't trade Wally's expiring contracts for a long term contract of an injury prone player like K-Mart.

we could do that, or Ben Wallace and 2nd rounder for K-Mart?
This is possible. But I doubt this would go down either, since Wallace's contract is shorter & he fits Mike Brown's system a lot better because of his defensive mentality.

roygconner
06-30-2008, 05:54 PM
We won't trade Wally's expiring contracts for a long term contract of an injury prone player like K-Mart.

This is possible. But I doubt this would go down either, since Wallace's contract is shorter & he fits Mike Brown's system a lot better because of his defensive mentality.

But yet you will offer it for the oft injured Vince Carter?

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
06-30-2008, 06:11 PM

Who is 10x more productive then Martin would be.. Even when Carter is not 70%-100% he still has more value then Martin. Martin is washed up simple as that... Wally has a very attractive contract we could do better..

roygconner
06-30-2008, 07:33 PM
I would have to say K-Mart is better than any of the big men you have now, his only problem was his knees that are now fully healed.:cool:

enabring
06-30-2008, 08:44 PM
you would say that, you would be wrong. Z is better, he ain't pretty, but he is better.

Sbank
06-30-2008, 08:59 PM
No way to injured prone and i think he not a real good fit for our team. Plus his contract not worth it when he not a productive player since he injured a lot.

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
06-30-2008, 10:49 PM
I would have to say K-Mart is better than any of the big men you have now, his only problem was his knees that are now fully healed.:cool:

Ok.. I still don't want K-Mart he is washed up period.. If you think he will be a beast in the east then I'm going to have to ask you WHY? I would take Z over him any day too.. Z has been our 2nd most consistent player every season Z has played with the Cavs has been solid (except his injury seasons).Again there is no need for Martin he won't get us over a hump its just not a worth while impact trade period do I have to say more..

gambino6778
07-01-2008, 10:47 AM
I would take K-Mart. I don't know if you saw him last year when he was healthy, but he looked pretty good. He was a monster in the East with NJ (he is a shell of what he used to be but so is Wallace). I wouldn't want to trade Wally to get him, but Wallace for K-Mart done in a heart beat. We need to keep Wally's exp. contract for the trade deadline this year.

IndiansFan337
07-01-2008, 12:31 PM

VC's ceiling is much higher than K-Mart's.

And when healthy, VC is an All-Star.

K-Mart hasn't been an All-Star talent since his days in NJ, before the injuries took a toll on his body.

Sure, he can still play. But he's not a stud anymore. We already have enough big men on the decline, we don't need another.

Morethanmo
07-01-2008, 07:26 PM
K-mart's contract was terrible even before his injuries. Now it's one of the worst in the league. No way we should trade for 3 more years of that. At least Ben's comes off the books a season earlier.