PDA

View Full Version : Kirk Hinrich

BkOriginalOne
06-30-2008, 03:38 PM
With rose being drafted, that should mean that hinrich is on the move?

Where will he end up?
Denver, I think would be a good fit if they can get the pieces together. Denver needs another shooter as well as all the defensive help it can get.

I'm sure the clips can get hinrich + some pieces in a brand deal. But brand only wants to play in Miami.

Speaking of miami. I'm sure they can make a run as well.

Maybe the rockets?

Where do you guys think he will be, or where he should be?

lilpujols5
06-30-2008, 03:43 PM
maybe an odom for hinrich deal???

lakers then sign artest and end up with:

bynum
gasol
artest
kobe
hinrich

wow!

Silver.
06-30-2008, 03:47 PM
lol how are the lakers gunna sign artest?

Faneik
06-30-2008, 03:50 PM

bynum
gasol
artest
kobe
hinrich

wow!

EH EH EH

You wish!

theimortalone
06-30-2008, 03:53 PM

bynum
gasol
artest
kobe
hinrich

wow!

Your out of your mind! And totally dreaming!!!

Lakerfrk
06-30-2008, 03:59 PM

Where will he end up?
Denver, I think would be a good fit if they can get the pieces together. Denver needs another shooter as well as all the defensive help it can get.

I'm sure the clips can get hinrich + some pieces in a brand deal. But brand only wants to play in Miami.

Maybe the rockets?

I didnt know that....

Pierzynski4Prez
06-30-2008, 04:13 PM
Kirk + Gooden + 2nd rounder (or 1st if necessary) for S & T of Elton Brand + extra scrub to match salaries

Bulls

Rose/Gordon
Thabo/Hughes
Deng/Noc
Brand/TT
Noah/Gray

Clips
Hinrich/Knight
Mobley/Ross
Maggette
Gooden/Thornton
Kaman

I know it doesn't leave the Clips looking too good, but it gives them room to give Thornton some more minutes along with Gooden's expiring contract and a future pick. Clips didn't look so good to begin with though, sucks about Shaun livingston. I have some friends that grew up with him and Peoria and he was just an unbelieveable talent.

The Blue Baller
06-30-2008, 04:35 PM
I don't know how set the Bulls are to throw Rose in there immediately, I wouldn't be totally shocked if they hung onto Hinrich one more year...

Some kind of David Lee/Hinrich deal wouldn't really surprise me either, even though they're in the same conference

_Sn1P3r_
06-30-2008, 05:03 PM
I think Miami will try and get him. He plays good defense and could help the Heat.

Chicagofaithful
06-30-2008, 05:05 PM
no deal will happen with the knicks unless we get randolph... At this point we are only trading Hinrich in a package for a good post player. That's what we're missing

JordansBulls
06-30-2008, 05:12 PM

Where will he end up?

Maybe the rockets?

I think this deal could get done for Hinrich

Bulls trade Hinrich, Gordon, Nocioni and Gray to the Nuggets for Camby and Iverson

Bulls
PG Rose/AI
SG AI/Hughes
SF Deng/Thabo
PF Gooden/Thomas
C Camby/Noah

18colts29
06-30-2008, 06:58 PM

Bulls trade Hinrich, Gordon, Nocioni and Gray to the Nuggets for Camby and Iverson

Bulls
PG Rose/AI
SG AI/Hughes
SF Deng/Thabo
PF Gooden/Thomas
C Camby/Noah

You should do some stand up comedy, that trade is funny.

yojoe792
06-30-2008, 07:18 PM

Bulls
PG Rose/AI
SG AI/Hughes
SF Deng/Thabo
PF Gooden/Thomas
C Camby/Noah

:confused:

Take Camby out of it and it is close to fair, but BOTH??

lakerboy
06-30-2008, 07:54 PM
After seeing how the Lakers got Gasol, I wouldn't be surprise if the loop sided trade ideas here actually happen.

lakerboy
06-30-2008, 07:55 PM
With LA and Chicago,

I'm thinking more like Nocioni + Drew Gooden for Lamar Odom..

or Lamar Odom + Radmanovic for Hughes and Nocioni.

That deal seems fair to me.

LA gets their ideal SF in Nocioni (defense, toughness, 3 point shot)

and Chicago gets a post presence, not to mention an expiring contract.

Leftcoast_yg
06-30-2008, 07:59 PM

bynum
gasol
artest
kobe
hinrich

wow!

heck no we dont need another big contract unless we trade him for rad and luke which i highly doubt, and i dont think farmar would be a 3rd string pg and kirk and fish would be fighting for starting position which one of the three would have to go, sorry buddy

MGB
06-30-2008, 08:03 PM
no deal will happen with the knicks unless we get randolph... At this point we are only trading Hinrich in a package for a good post player. That's what we're missing

Since when was Zach Randolph a good post player? :eyebrow:

Draco
06-30-2008, 08:03 PM
I'm thinking more like Nocioni + Drew Gooden for Lamar Odom..

or Lamar Odom + Radmanovic for Hughes and Nocioni.

Odom is the only player I think works in any trade because of his expiring contract. I don't see his post presence being an asset to the Bull's since the Bull's could simply keep Gooden for that purpose. In any case, I think the Bull's goal is to develop TT and Noah.. I doubt they trade for veteran for the purpose of playing heavy minutes. Radman's just not appealing and his contract wouldn't be wanted... if I were Paxson, I'd rather explore other trade options.

BullySixChicago
06-30-2008, 08:18 PM

Where will he end up?

Maybe the rockets?

Where do you guys think he will be, or where he should be?Why is everyone assuming that it will be kirk that is dipatched out of Chicago why cant it be ben G? Pax has said that Rose can play with all of them and with Gordon seking Kobe dollars it makes it every interesting as to who might be sent packing

BullySixChicago
06-30-2008, 08:22 PM
heck no we dont need another big contract unless we trade him for rad and luke which i highly doubt, and i dont think farmar would be a 3rd string pg and kirk and fish would be fighting for starting position which one of the three would have to go, sorry buddy
please why would the Bulls trade kirk to the lakers what do the lakers have that the Bulls would trade for if you say odom you need to get out of the LA smog, furthermore what else do you have thats trade worthy?

BullySixChicago
06-30-2008, 08:25 PM
Odom is the only player I think works in any trade because of his expiring contract. I don't see his post presence being an asset to the Bull's since the Bull's could simply keep Gooden for that purpose. In any case, I think the Bull's goal is to develop TT and Noah.. I doubt they trade for veteran for the purpose of playing heavy minutes. Radman's just not appealing and his contract wouldn't be wanted... if I were Paxson, I'd rather explore other trade options.please if anyone thinks that the Bulls for odom and that girly Radman you are smoking the worst stuff ever grown, why would the Bulls trade their water boy for those 2 bums

Draco
06-30-2008, 08:26 PM
Why is everyone assuming that it will be kirk that is dipatched out of Chicago why cant it be ben G? Pax has said that Rose can play with all of them and with Gordon seking Kobe dollars it makes it every interesting as to who might be sent packing

Gordon's not seeking Kobe dollars. If Gordon is seeking $10M per, that isn't a whole lot more than Kirks five-year deal worth $47.5 total.

I'm also not sure about BYC (albeit, I'm also not interested enough to look it up) but I thought Hinrich's contract was BYC last season. If that's the case, his contract should be easier to move this offseason.

Lasly, I have a feeling the Bull's would rather have Gordon than Hinrich. We'll see if Gordon makes himself a pain in the *** with contract negotiations.. perhaps Gordon will negotiate his way out the door.

Draco
06-30-2008, 08:28 PM
please if anyone thinks that the Bulls for odom and that girly Radman you are smoking the worst stuff ever grown, why would the Bulls trade their water boy for those 2 bums

That the Bulls for odom? No clue what you're trying to communicate here.

I'd suggesting reading my post very carefully because I don't think you understood my position. That seems to be a common trait here at PSD.

BullySixChicago
06-30-2008, 08:30 PM
there is no way that the Bulls would trade for randolph they dont want a cancer on the team and that is exactly what he is every where he has been from hs to college and the nba its been about him getting his numbers and when he gets the ball nobody else touches it, and i dont think chicago is big enought for that posse that follows him

JordansBulls
06-30-2008, 08:32 PM
:confused:

Take Camby out of it and it is close to fair, but BOTH??

Iverson is 33 and Camby is 34. The Nuggets would be getting a 4 young players that can play to build around Melo.

BullySixChicago
06-30-2008, 08:34 PM

Bulls
PG Rose/AI
SG AI/Hughes
SF Deng/Thabo
PF Gooden/Thomas
C Camby/NoahMAN WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING? I know its not legal, you actually think that the Bulls would trade those players for camby and Iverson? I actually think your name must be KARLNUGGETS to even suggest that deal

JordansBulls
06-30-2008, 08:50 PM
MAN WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING? I know its not legal, you actually think that the Bulls would trade those players for camby and Iverson? I actually think your name must be KARLNUGGETS to even suggest that deal

Weird, everyone else suggested the Nuggets were getting the shaft, now a fellow Bulls fan think the Bulls are getting the shaft.
:rolleyes:

Chi-Town Finest
06-30-2008, 09:13 PM
^ I actually like that deal!!!

JUMPMANxAIRS
09-15-2011, 07:48 PM
i hope rose is good

SteBO
09-15-2011, 07:58 PM
^Do not bump up old threads again.