PDA

View Full Version : d-lee trade

giounit212
06-30-2008, 03:31 PM
Since memphis has a glut of guard we can do a d-lee for mike conley trade somehow

HOZ THE KNICK
06-30-2008, 03:34 PM
memphis won't trade conley know because they belive him and mayo is their backcourt for yrs. to come.

KNICKSFAN
06-30-2008, 03:38 PM
Mayo + Conley is a dangerous backcourt. The Grizzlies should trade some of their extra guards for big men.

THE MTL
06-30-2008, 03:41 PM
Since memphis has a glut of guard we can do a d-lee for mike conley trade somehow

Why do you wanna trade David Lee so bad. This is like ur millionth thread on some trade proposal for Lee. STOP! Grizzlies arent trading Conley. He was a deal breaker in a Beasley trade. Knicks dont have anything better than Beasley.

giounit212
06-30-2008, 03:50 PM
y u on d-lee jockstrap
dont u know d-lee has the most value!!!! if balkman had the most value den i want to trade balkman but its lee n he doesnt fit here nomore ok

GOODLUCKDONNIE
06-30-2008, 03:55 PM
he fits here perfect...everyone wants to trade our best player..i dont get it

Rabbit77
06-30-2008, 03:58 PM
y u on d-lee jockstrap
dont u know d-lee has the most value!!!! if balkman had the most value den i want to trade balkman but its lee n he doesnt fit here nomore ok

Your nuts dude. Lee very good player ....ie. deserves to get paid. Teamates love him, hard worker,fan favorite and only bright spot for years... yeah lets trade him for nothing.... excuse me lets trade him for an un-proven player... thats smart!

Sports Illustrator
06-30-2008, 04:09 PM
They could use the help of David Lee, but aren't willing to trade their 3 main guys of the future which happen to be Mike Conley, OJ Mayo and Rudy Gay.

Everyone else on that team can be discussed IMO, especially the bad contracts they have acquired from Minnesota in the OJ Mayo deal.

Yankees1115
06-30-2008, 04:14 PM
I agree that the team is in a position for Lee to go but it better be for something of value. Do not just give this guy away.

giounit212
06-30-2008, 05:36 PM
ok fine lets just go in with the same old losing team while we have chips we can trade for a better player. i kno u guys dont want to trade d-lee n i really dont want to trade him but i think nobody on the knicks is untouchable.he is th only guy with trade value and last time i checked d-lee isnt a diffrence maker hes just a role player but thats just my opinion

giounit212
06-30-2008, 05:39 PM
if getting more wins means trading d-lee then so be it. last time i checked we had 23 wins last year

KnickVeteran
06-30-2008, 07:08 PM
If I was memphis Sports Illustrator, then I would keep the combination of Conley and Mayo for a long time.

paolodelac
06-30-2008, 10:11 PM
If the Knicks trade David Lee I'll stop buying Knicks Jerseys!

Jerseys I bought in the last few years:

Mcdyess (traded )

Sweetney (traded a few weeks after)

Frye (traded a month after)

I just bought a david lee swingman jersey a month ago.

the only jersey i have that seems immune to the curse is New York Knicks jersey # 3.

Mets5-7-15-57
06-30-2008, 10:14 PM
If the Knicks trade David Lee I'll stop buying Knicks Jerseys!

Jerseys I bought in the last few years:

Mcdyess (traded )

Sweetney (traded a few weeks after)

Frye (traded a month after)

I just bought a david lee swingman jersey a month ago.

the only jersey i have that seems immune to the curse is New York Knicks jersey # 3.

Can you please bye a jeffries jersey, as well as a Randolph jersey

Sports Illustrator
06-30-2008, 10:18 PM
My problem isn't about trading David Lee, I just don't think the Memphis Grizzlies would want to trade Mike Conley (their PG of now and the future) for David Lee.

I would also be willing to trade David Lee as long as it brings more wins and drastically improves our team.

still a fan
06-30-2008, 10:35 PM
Can you please bye a jeffries jersey, as well as a Randolph jersey

^^ LOL

agree SI, it only makes sense if it brings team chemistry and W's.

paolodelac
06-30-2008, 10:38 PM
Jerome james jersey comes with extra pockets for snack attacks

Hustla23
06-30-2008, 10:42 PM
Jerome james jersey comes with extra pockets for snack attacks

LOL extra pockets for snacks !

ii77daman
06-30-2008, 11:07 PM
knicks jus gota get rid of the cancers......zach,Q,steph......knicks aint goin nowhere,,no way they gona b det or bost on orl or cavs..might as well jus accept a crappy year or 2 n get a pg then....y trade one of ur best players....who the hell was derrick rose last year anyways?no1 ever even heard of him,,,,not hes top this n dat screw it...if that can happen then we got 2 years to find a pg in the draft....jus tank the next 2 seasons n there u go.......the way i see it 2010 ,we gona get at least 1 superstar player...lebron...d wade....whoever......just gota accept 2 more bad years...we stuck in this rut right now cause of isiah and everyone esle tryin to make a championship team when its impossible..thus we took on stupid dumb contracts.....right?

29$JerZ
06-30-2008, 11:10 PM
^^ Q is by no means a Cancer. He has a passion for the game but has just been too injured frequently

THE MTL
07-01-2008, 03:01 AM
if getting more wins means trading d-lee then so be it. last time i checked we had 23 wins last year

We also tanked alot last season. There were plenty of games where we clearly threw them away. We coulda beat the Hawks 2 times. We could beat the Grizzlies and the Bucks and the Wolves twice. You remember sitting Randolph for no reason. Starting Wilson Chandler.

Umm.......last time I checked David Lee had a game-winning tip-in with 0.1 sec left on the clock. Which resulted in a win in the win column. THANK YOU!

And also without David Lee and the little chemistry he bought we probably would have won under 20 games. You think Mike COnley can win games for us. You think Raymond Felton will win games for us? NO, they wont! And at the moment David Lee is better than the both of them.

Besides the first three games of the season (2-1 record) when we had chemistry. The only reason we would win games was either Crawford or Randolph put up big numbers. ANd thats the truth.

THE MTL
07-01-2008, 03:04 AM
knicks jus gota get rid of the cancers......zach,Q,steph......knicks aint goin nowhere,,no way they gona b det or bost on orl or cavs..might as well jus accept a crappy year or 2 n get a pg then....y trade one of ur best players....who the hell was derrick rose last year anyways?no1 ever even heard of him,,,,not hes top this n dat screw it...if that can happen then we got 2 years to find a pg in the draft....jus tank the next 2 seasons n there u go.......the way i see it 2010 ,we gona get at least 1 superstar player...lebron...d wade....whoever......just gota accept 2 more bad years...we stuck in this rut right now cause of isiah and everyone esle tryin to make a championship team when its impossible..thus we took on stupid dumb contracts.....right?

NO, i'm not for tanking multiple seasons when 2010 isnt even guaranteed. DO you know last year's free agency was supposed to be BIG too. Lebron/Wade/Melo/Bosh/(Carter/Billups) was ALL supposed to be free agents. BUt wat happened. They ALL signed extensions a full year in advance.

Brybmc868
09-03-2018, 09:53 AM
Davidílee for amare

smood999
09-03-2018, 11:30 AM
Davidílee for amare

Actually Lee for Azubuike, Anthony Randolph, Turiaf, and a second round pick.

Blue Seats
09-03-2018, 06:41 PM
Wow we're bored.

Brybmc868
09-03-2018, 07:29 PM
Yeah thatís sounds like a fair trade I would do that plus we get a second round pick , who knows maybe we could end up drafting laundry fields with that pick .

Blue Seats
09-04-2018, 10:01 AM
Yeah thatís sounds like a fair trade I would do that plus we get a second round pick , who knows maybe we could end up drafting laundry fields with that pick .

"Dirty" Laundry Fields.

Cromedome
09-13-2018, 07:13 PM
Trading the no defense fraud David Lee for nothing would have been a great move