PDA

View Full Version : How important is having Delfino back to winning games in the playoffs?

stothek
06-30-2008, 02:26 PM
How important is Delfino right now? I'd say he is our starting SF most likely. Thoughts on BC bringing him back or getting a replacement?

mpickup
06-30-2008, 02:37 PM
There's no chance he's our starting SF, and a very slim chance he's even in a Raps jersey next year

Kapono and Moon both have a better chance of starting at SF that Carlos.

DaoudS
06-30-2008, 02:51 PM
How important is Delfino right now? I'd say he is our starting SF most likely. Thoughts on BC bringing him back or getting a replacement?

why would he all the sudden jump Moon and Kapono on the depth chart?

_Sn1P3r_
06-30-2008, 03:05 PM
why would he all the sudden jump Moon and Kapono on the depth chart?

I agree. Delfino is a better player off the bench for us.

Bricklayer
06-30-2008, 03:52 PM
I would like to see Delfino back, people knock him because of his inconsistency, but Kapono and Moon aren't exactly the definition of "steady."

IversonIsKrazy
06-30-2008, 03:58 PM
Delfino, we should re-sign, hes inconsistent but u can package him in a deal. Like this 1:

Toronto Gets:
Josh Howard

Dallas Gets:
Andre Bargnani
Carlos Delfino
2010 First Rounder

Think abt it, if the this & the JO trade goes down, we would b like this;

PG: Jose Calderon/Chris Duhon
SG: Anthony Parker/Jason Kapono
SF: Josh Howard/Jamrio Moon
PF: Chris Bosh/Kris Humphries
C: Jermaine O'Neil/DeSagna Diop

Thas pretty sweet, then sign Chris Duhon & Diop 4 back-ups & very cheap.

AgentViet
06-30-2008, 04:09 PM
Delfino, we should re-sign, hes inconsistent but u can package him in a deal. Like this 1:

Toronto Gets:
Josh Howard

Dallas Gets:
Andre Bargnani
Carlos Delfino
2010 First Rounder

Mark Cuban isn't that stupid...

Anyways, I don't think Delfino will be needed for us to win. He's a nice guy off the bench, but it's nothing big if we lose him since we're already deep.

DaoudS
06-30-2008, 04:16 PM
uhhhh, delfino is no longer a raptor. I believe he will sign in Europe.

Dragan
06-30-2008, 06:11 PM
delphino is gone. he wont be here in november. i assume his replacement will come in the form of the 5 mill we got to spend.

Fion
06-30-2008, 06:22 PM
delfinos shots inconsistant, but he consitantly rebounds, which cant be said of many people on this team.

scotttube
06-30-2008, 06:27 PM

Obviously not that important because Colangelo isn't gonna bring him back. You should know that if your a raptor fan, they've been reporting it for about 3 days now.

ramz.n
06-30-2008, 06:49 PM

Toronto Gets:
Josh Howard

Dallas Gets:
Andre Bargnani
Carlos Delfino
2010 First Rounder

ya one problem where do you get your money from...Diop will demand the MLE and Duhon isnt going to sign cheap.

T.O-Fan
06-30-2008, 07:02 PM
yea like one of the posters said it was reporter several days ago that delfino is pretty much done with raptors

Fion
06-30-2008, 09:28 PM
ya i dont think hes coming back. I wish him all the best though, he served us well, and never gave us flak and seemed to really like TO. But hes got to look after himself-and that means making money in europe.

JC_
07-01-2008, 03:46 PM
Raptors are going to seriously miss his defense and that spark of energy he can bring. I honestly think he should have been priority for the Raptors but oh well **** happends.