PDA

View Full Version : Would we do Marion for Okafor

Diehardheatfan
06-30-2008, 01:11 AM
Just wondering if you guys like a sign and trade of okafor to miami for marion. What do you guys think. Honestly if your gonna respond rude dont say anything. Its not that serious if you dont like it. Im hearing some stupid trade ideas. Atleast both people are star quality. So what you guys think. Me i would trade marion, and a future pick or haslem for gwallace and okafor. Or just okafor. With Beasley's help we can put him at the 5.

Ghouse
06-30-2008, 01:17 AM
That would be nice but it wouldn't be straight up.

Master Mind
06-30-2008, 01:17 AM
Just wondering if you guys like a sign and trade of okafor to miami for marion. What do you guys think. Honestly if your gonna respond rude dont say anything. Its not that serious if you dont like it. Im hearing some stupid trade ideas. Atleast both people are star quality. So what you guys think. Me i would trade marion, and a future pick or haslem for gwallace and okafor. Or just okafor. With Beasley's help we can put him at the 5.

Personally I think this is our best option for a center...

Marion/Haslem/Cook for Okafor/Wallace

twissst89
06-30-2008, 02:32 AM
Personally I think this is our best option...

I wouldnt do this. Even tho they are both young they would tie up big money for they next 5 years and i dont think it would be enough to put us over the top. Plus they are both injury prone and thats the last thing we need. Our best bet is to trade Marion for Conley whisch will give us a point guard and money to go after Josh Smith. The salaries dont have to match up cus Memphis is under the cap enough for it to work.

DQL
06-30-2008, 12:53 PM
Personally I think this is our best option for a center...

I'd do Marion+Haslem for Okafor+Wallace, w/o Cook. Or throw in a 2009 2nd round pick

Diehardheatfan
06-30-2008, 01:14 PM
Me 2 . we dont need money for the next 5 years. If we can get great talent now.

MiamiHeat
06-30-2008, 01:15 PM
i would do marion and haslem for just okafor lol

_Sn1P3r_
06-30-2008, 01:18 PM
Yeah Okafor for the Heat would be good.

King Koopa
06-30-2008, 03:01 PM
I wouldnt do this. Even tho they are both young they would tie up big money for they next 5 years and i dont think it would be enough to put us over the top. Plus they are both injury prone and thats the last thing we need. Our best bet is to trade Marion for Conley whisch will give us a point guard and money to go after Josh Smith. The salaries dont have to match up cus Memphis is under the cap enough for it to work.

Word, Wallace and his head problem and the other one with his knee problem no thanks, i rather keep haslem and Marion, Which never get Injuryed, over those two. Besides Marion is a better all around player then Wallace and Haslem might guess less rebounds but im Pretty sure if they had the same height, and Strength Haslem would get way more then him(haslem has a Mild range shot too). Aslo there going to be locked up for over the 2010 season so why would you wanted that when we can get Lebron, Bosh or anyone esle. LOL that season.

King Koopa
06-30-2008, 03:05 PM
i would do marion and haslem for just okafor lol

wow Marion and Haslem for that piece of crap, that his real Postion is the 4 spot wow someone doesnt know much about basketball.

MiamiHeat
06-30-2008, 03:11 PM
wow Marion and Haslem for that piece of crap, that his real Postion is the 4 spot wow someone doesnt know much about basketball.

absolutely you didnt get the "LOL" at the end

MiamiHeatMafia
06-30-2008, 03:22 PM

I agree 100 percent Marion Haslem/1st pick for wallace and okafor we would have an amazing starting 5!!

FA/Mario
Wade
GWallace
Beasley
Okafor

Mambo Kings
06-30-2008, 04:17 PM
I would ship Marion for Okafor because of the money that Marion is seeking after this year. If we don't get value for Marion now, he's likely gone as a FA next year and we'll get absolutely nothing in return at that point. I like Okafor; I think he's just what the Heat needs. Honestly though, I prefer a deal in which we trade Haslem and hopefully work out a sensible contract extension with the Matrix.

fins08
06-30-2008, 04:32 PM
yes, i would.

Rolla
06-30-2008, 05:11 PM

For real. thats a ridiculous deal. no thanks

fins08
06-30-2008, 09:26 PM
Emeka and G Wall 4 Marion/Haslem/Banks is perect. Best lineup and championship contenders if we get a nice bench.
FA
WADE
G WALL
BEASLEY
OKAFOR
young team too.