PDA

View Full Version : Will DeAndre Jordan be traded to the Sixers?

SPORTS_MVP_215
06-28-2008, 12:27 PM
On Draft night Stefanski stated that he was trying to aquire a pick between 30-36 to draft DeAndre Jordan but to no avail because The Clippers drafted him instead. I heard that DeAndre would prefer to play for the Sixers since he was training here for two months an really like the organization and players he met, so what are the odds of him being traded to Philadelphia?....what are you guys hearing about this situation?:rolleyes:

DES
06-28-2008, 12:57 PM
theres no bigs he can learn from....there....might be best he plays here.

SPORTS_MVP_215
06-28-2008, 01:20 PM
keep me posted on what they are saying from the Clippers side of things because I'm sure they could get something done!....maybe a pg and willie greene..or a future number 2...This way all 3 sides would get what they want!

banglawiz
06-28-2008, 01:23 PM
The Clippers would be dumb to trade him. IMO!

krazyclipperfan
06-28-2008, 01:24 PM
This will never happen. They need a big and he landed in the perfect spot. As far as I know they have no plans on trading him. This is a huge addtion to the Clippers.

DES
06-28-2008, 01:27 PM
yea this..may be our best draft...ever....we got the best player...at every pick...we can get....and an addition to fill our need at a decent pg....so i doubt he would go...then again...we are the clippers...clippers=anything is possible or not.....we are the rollercoaster team!!!!!!

banglawiz
06-28-2008, 01:29 PM
yea this..may be our best draft...ever....we got the best player...at every pick...we can get....and an addition to fill our need at a decent pg....so i doubt he would go...then again...we are the clippers...clippers=anything is possible or not.....we are the rollercoaster team!!!!!!

Atleast u guys r better then the grizlies! :D ;)

krazyclipperfan
06-28-2008, 01:48 PM
Since Dunleavy took over as Head coach they have not made any dumb trade. Our need was a backup big man we got the 2nd best big in the draft. He will not get traded he is in a perfect place who wouldn't want to come to LA and play with Brand and Kaman. He need time to learn, who better then Brand and Kaman. He could backup PF and C which is what we need. He is a Dunleavy type of player he plays defense and rebounds the other thing will come to him later. He will not be traded. A lot of teams will reget sleeping on him.

adealstimson
06-28-2008, 02:17 PM

^^^Can anybody read that? Sentences are a pretty basic concept..

Anyways, I hope Jordan is not traded, he is a projected top 5 2009 pick! That pick could really turn out to be monumental. Please keep him!

kylem4711
06-28-2008, 02:32 PM

Anyways, I hope Jordan is not traded, he is a projected top 5 2009 pick! That pick could really turn out to be monumental. Please keep him!

:laugh2:

rhino17
06-28-2008, 04:00 PM
I hate to break it to you clippers fans but,

I went to high school with this guy and he is a scrub. He is a whiner and a quitter with no work ethic. I doubt he will do anything positive in the nba

clipsedya
06-28-2008, 04:30 PM
^I have played sports with people that were naturally gifted, and I hated it too. I guarantee that you are a little jealous and probably just didn't get along with him.

Don't be all negative because he has made it to the big show. We are all really happy with our pick, no matter what your experience has been with Jordan.

Jealousy is a female trait! Don't hate the player, hate the game. Thanks for your rotten 2 cents though.

clipsedya
06-28-2008, 04:34 PM
Plus like we have been saying, this is a no-risk pick. If he shows up, GREAT!! If not, we drafted him in the 2nd round!! We have trade value with him already. So the way we look at it, we did well.

With someone that raw, you can never be too hopeful though. Believe me, we know that.

krazyclipperfan
06-28-2008, 04:36 PM
He will be ok. Not of the thing mention is an issue he will have to work hard to stay in the league as a second round pick.

BigT901
06-28-2008, 05:27 PM
Im tellin you guys if he works out everyday, he will be just like Dwight Howard in a couple of years, but they need him to get strong.

hockeypro68
06-28-2008, 06:34 PM
I really think DeAndre Jordan was a solid pick at #35 and was a very important acquisition. Jordan is a great young prospect with size, youth, and a ****load of potential. I see him becoming just as good as Bynum. Also, the Clippers really needed another big man to back up Kaman at center. If we were to trade DeAndre, I'd want either an experienced, skilled pg or a young, impressive pg. Basically we shouldn't give Jordan up for anything less than a starting point guard in my opinion.

rhino17
06-28-2008, 06:49 PM
^I have played sports with people that were naturally gifted, and I hated it too. I guarantee that you are a little jealous and probably just didn't get along with him.

Don't be all negative because he has made it to the big show. We are all really happy with our pick, no matter what your experience has been with Jordan.

Jealousy is a female trait! Don't hate the player, hate the game. Thanks for your rotten 2 cents though.

I actually didnt play any sports with him, I didnt play basketball and I got along wiht him fine. He just pissed my whole school off when he quit in the 4th quarter of the championship game. He refused to listne anything the coach ever said.

i geuss it isnt bad you got him in the second round and all, but unless he becomes a more mature person, he's not gonna go anywhere

krazyclipperfan
06-28-2008, 07:13 PM
I think he will be on the roster this year. He and Thornton will make us very exciting with their highlight dunks. I am excited about next season.

DES
06-28-2008, 07:35 PM

U GOT A THING FOR ME .....OBVIOUSLY PEOPLE ARE RESPONDING TO WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING....PRETTY LAME OF U.....PS...CAPS LOCK ARE BACK...A SPECIAL REQUEST BY.....KYLEM!

kylem4711
06-28-2008, 07:39 PM
i dont get why you just dont be normal.

your posts are ok. but you dont know english very well and are annoying for no reason

DES
06-28-2008, 07:42 PM
i dont get why you just dont be normal.

your posts are ok. but you dont know english very well and are annoying for no reason

ITS JUST THE NET...I CANT BELIEVE UR PATHETIC ENOUGH TO GET MAD OVER SUCH A THING AS CAPS LOCK!!!!!...NORMAL?? THIS IS HOW I AM....NOT NO CLONE...LIKE EVERYONE ELSE...THIS IS WHAT SEPERATES ME FROM U!!!! U THINK IM WIERD...I THINK UR WIERD...AND IF I ANNOYED...U...GET OVER IT...AND STOP SMASHING UR KEYBOARD....ITS JUST INTERNET TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom Emanski
06-28-2008, 08:24 PM
Since Dunleavy took over as Head coach they have not made any dumb trade. Our need was a backup big man we got the 2nd best big in the draft. He will not get traded he is in a perfect place who wouldn't want to come to LA and play with Brand and Kaman. He need time to learn, who better then Brand and Kaman. He could backup PF and C which is what we need. He is a Dunleavy type of player he plays defense and rebounds the other thing will come to him later. He will not be traded. A lot of teams will reget sleeping on him.

When all is said and done, he might end up being the best Center in the draft. He's a guy who, had he stayed in college, might have eventually become a number one overall pick. If he works hard and plays hard, I think he'll work out great for the Clips...

SPORTS_MVP_215
06-28-2008, 08:47 PM
I think we have more use for him than you guys do...he is a player Stefanski was definately trying to trade for hopefully he work something out with the clips we have been eyeing him for quite sometime and besides we know him better than any other nba team since he was working out in Philly with a local scout for two months when the college season ended, so why not? we have picks, willie green, and 3 point guards so lets get this trade done!

krazyclipperfan
06-28-2008, 09:29 PM
^^Dunleavy like having bigs he has drafted a big in just about every draft since he has been here. He will not trade one of the best big he drafted. We need a backup for Kaman as we got Jordan who can play center and PF. Clippers won't trade him.

DES
06-28-2008, 09:41 PM
Remember...we Drafted Wilcox At 7...and Ely At 12....lame...we Needed A Pg....we Did Good...and Its Notthing Like Having Someone Dependable At The 4-5 While One Of Them Rest..

clipsedya
06-28-2008, 10:26 PM
I actually didnt play any sports with him, I didnt play basketball and I got along wiht him fine. He just pissed my whole school off when he quit in the 4th quarter of the championship game. He refused to listne anything the coach ever said.

i geuss it isnt bad you got him in the second round and all, but unless he becomes a more mature person, he's not gonna go anywhere

I actually watched something on him on youtube, and I can see how he's immature. He was talking about himself like he was so awesome, and he even put water on his tattoo so it would look like he was sweating. Lame!!??

Anyways, I hear you. Hopefully he grows up and plays hard for us. It could really help us if he ended up being a valuable player.

Here's the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK9FYyQqamg&feature=related

krazyclipperfan
06-28-2008, 10:29 PM
I think he will work out in the long run. hopfully he may be Brand's replacement in the future when he retires. Jordan's not going anywhere.

Cracka2HI!
06-29-2008, 12:00 AM
I wouldn't be suprised if we picked him for another team or some BS like that. We always do stuff like that in the 2nd round. Last year we just gave Jared Jordon to the Kincks. I hope we keep tho. He is the 2nd best Center on our roster already.

krazyclipperfan
06-29-2008, 02:56 AM
^^it not out of our nature to do that but for years we lacked a true C to play behind Kaman. Now that we have one I hope he remains here.

DES
06-29-2008, 03:24 AM
yea me too.

rhino17
06-29-2008, 03:42 AM
I actually watched something on him on youtube, and I can see how he's immature. He was talking about himself like he was so awesome, and he even put water on his tattoo so it would look like he was sweating. Lame!!??

Anyways, I hear you. Hopefully he grows up and plays hard for us. It could really help us if he ended up being a valuable player.

Here's the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK9FYyQqamg&feature=related

he didnt get that tat last year, he got it his sophmore year in high school

if he works hard he can definitely play He is athletic and really tall, but i've just NEVER seen that out of him

kylem4711
06-29-2008, 03:44 AM
ITS JUST THE NET...I CANT BELIEVE UR PATHETIC ENOUGH TO GET MAD OVER SUCH A THING AS CAPS LOCK!!!!!...NORMAL?? THIS IS HOW I AM....NOT NO CLONE...LIKE EVERYONE ELSE...THIS IS WHAT SEPERATES ME FROM U!!!! U THINK IM WIERD...I THINK UR WIERD...AND IF I ANNOYED...U...GET OVER IT...AND STOP SMASHING UR KEYBOARD....ITS JUST INTERNET TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ha

:rolleyes:

kylem4711
06-29-2008, 03:45 AM
When all is said and done, he might end up being the best Center in the draft. He's a guy who, had he stayed in college, might have eventually become a number one overall pick. If he works hard and plays hard, I think he'll work out great for the Clips...

really? i sure do hope to

kylem4711
06-29-2008, 03:47 AM
I wouldn't be suprised if we picked him for another team or some BS like that. We always do stuff like that in the 2nd round. Last year we just gave Jared Jordon to the Kincks. I hope we keep tho. He is the 2nd best Center on our roster already.

i was ok with that though, jordan didn't impress me much.

dan did his job this year. he wasn't the best player AT ALL, but he did his job

kylem4711
06-29-2008, 03:49 AM
^^it not out of our nature to do that but for years we lacked a true C to play behind Kaman. Now that we have one I hope he remains here.

i dont know man, deandre seems like an ok player, but nothing to hope that he stays here for a while.

i will be the first one to say i hope he is a clip for life if he is good, but nothing is proven so far. and we all know that i prefer proven over potential any day

adealstimson
06-29-2008, 02:07 PM
yea me too.

Well... you didn't spell "yeah" right, but you did only type one period! Keep workin' at it, you'll get there kiddo!

_Supreme_
06-29-2008, 02:16 PM
I'd definitely keep this guy. You'll probably not get anything in return right now that outweighs the upside he might have.

He is very low risk for the spot you drafted him at and the low amount of money he'll get, with possibly great reward later.

kylem4711
06-29-2008, 02:51 PM
I'd definitely keep this guy. You'll probably not get anything in return right now that outweighs the upside he might have.

He is very low risk for the spot you drafted him at and the low amount of money he'll get, with possibly great reward later.

very true very true

HOZ THE KNICK
06-29-2008, 03:40 PM
he's a bum every team seen that you guys think he dropped by a accident.lol

kylem4711
06-29-2008, 03:44 PM

ha,

im glad here in CA we dont get the same kind of education you get in New york.

that is one ugly sentence. wow

Cracka2HI!
06-29-2008, 05:03 PM

Oh its the guy who guaranteed the Knicks would get Mayo! How did you like that Gallanari pick? BOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Thanks for allowing us to nab Gordon!

DES
06-30-2008, 11:56 AM
Well... you didn't spell "yeah" right, but you did only type one period! Keep workin' at it, you'll get there kiddo!

ANOTHER GENIUS....LETS STICK TO THE TOPIC...SEEMS LIKE U ALWAYS CHANGE IT....TO CRITIQUE HOW I WRITE.....LOL..UR HOPELESS.....ONLY U AND KYLEM...HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT...LOL...KEEP IT MOVING....AND I SEE...IM GROWING ON...U....CAUSE UR....USING THAT DOT DOT DOT.....AS WELL.....

adealstimson
06-30-2008, 12:10 PM
nobody reads your posts anyways, you got nothing to say.. And even if you did, nobody can understand your thought!

krazyclipperfan
06-30-2008, 05:45 PM
i dont know man, deandre seems like an ok player, but nothing to hope that he stays here for a while.

i will be the first one to say i hope he is a clip for life if he is good, but nothing is proven so far. and we all know that i prefer proven over potential any day
I would take a proven player over a project anyday but want can we really get for him not much. It would be better for us to keep him and make him a better player he will be a good pick up down the road.

DES
06-30-2008, 09:28 PM
nobody reads your posts anyways, you got nothing to say.. And even if you did, nobody can understand your thought!

not true...cause ur responding...genius.

adealstimson
07-01-2008, 12:20 AM
Im not acknowledging you anymore because you're logic is a joke.. I'm not arguing with a 12 year old brat.. If you're older than that, I'd be really concerned..

kylem4711
07-01-2008, 12:47 AM
Im not acknowledging you anymore because you're logic is a joke.. I'm not arguing with a 12 year old brat.. If you're older than that, I'd be really concerned..

ha, that guy is weird.
he makes us clipper fans look stupid, and that sucks