PDA

View Full Version : Jazz 2008 Offseason Thread

Sports Illustrator
06-28-2008, 01:20 AM
In here we can post our own trade ideas we may have concerning the Utah Jazz. We can talk about potential Free Agent Signings as well as players from other teams that you'd like to see the Utah Jazz go after and we can also talk about any concerns you may have for this team during the offseason. All rumors warrant its own thread, but if you feel the need to post it in this thread, please feel free to do so. We will be using this thread only during the offseason.

HotRodsHair
06-28-2008, 12:11 PM
I want to keep CJ, add Almond, Fess and Koufos to the regular roster, and make space by dumping Hart and Collins. Unfortunately, I don't think we can get rid of Hart; we need a third PG just in case. However, my math doesn't work right. Adding three new guys to the roster and only losing Collins puts us over. I'm not sure how to reconcile that dilema, but I see so much promise in CJ.

Truthfully, it may simply come down to a choice between Almond and CJ.

jimbobjarree
06-28-2008, 12:29 PM
couldnt CJ become our back up SF, he has the size and with rumors swirling around AK, and Harprings age and recent injuries it would be wise to move him to SF, and bring Almond in as the 3rd SG.

jimbobjarree
07-02-2008, 07:01 PM
if we get Maggette and a decent back up center (that could always be kosta) I would be a happy man

jgonboricua
08-28-2008, 12:31 PM
wat you guys think on a possible trade of gordon and Nocioni for Ak47 and ronnie brewer?