PDA

View Full Version : Bucks-Philly

wissportsfan
06-28-2008, 12:03 AM
Alright I'm just looking for some reaction.

Mo Williams
Charlie Villanueva
Desmond Mason

for

Andre Miller
Reggie Evans

Lineup
Bucks
Bogut/Gaz
Alexander/Evans
Jefferson/"Prince"
Redd/Bell
Miller/Sessions

Philly
Samuel Dalembert/Booth
Jason Smith or CVill
Thaddeus Young/Desmond Mason
Andre Iguodala/Willie Green/Rodney Carney
Mo Williams/Louis Williams
I'm just guessing that would play Iggy at SG but you could also probably put him at SF and Green at SG if that works out.

IMO this is a extremely fair trade that helps out both teams. Thoughts?

Phann
06-28-2008, 12:24 AM
Alright I'm just looking for some reaction.

Mo Williams
Charlie Villanueva
Desmond Mason

for

Andre Miller
Reggie Evans

Lineup
Bucks
Bogut/Gaz
Alexander/Evans
Jefferson/"Prince"
Redd/Bell
Miller/Sessions

Philly
Samuel Dalembert/Booth
Jason Smith or CVill
Thaddeus Young/Desmond Mason
Andre Iguodala/Willie Green/Rodney Carney
Mo Williams/Louis Williams
I'm just guessing that would play Iggy at SG but you could also probably put him at SF and Green at SG if that works out.

IMO this is a extremely fair trade that helps out both teams. Thoughts?

I don't think the Bucks would do that. Seems like they are losing too much imo.

chicagofan26
06-28-2008, 01:23 AM
thats not a bad trade but i would personally take miller and evans just about anyday over the other 3. miller is more of a pass first compared to mo which is more of a shooter.

dnasty
06-28-2008, 08:25 PM
sixers need a prolific scorer whos willing 2 come off the bench either that or produce a trade that includes iggy and bring n a true SG

wissportsfan
06-29-2008, 01:20 AM
sixers need a prolific scorer whos willing 2 come off the bench either that or produce a trade that includes iggy and bring n a true SG

You would get two shooters in that deal. Thats really all they do is shoot the ball and in Milwaukee thats not really what we need. Mo got 17 pts per game last year. In a place where they need him to shoot more he could reach 20. I will also add that Mo shoots the ball better than Redd. It's just that Redd shoots more and racks up more points that way. If Cvill gets the min he could reach upper teens as well. He had a number of 30 pt games in his short career already.

TrueFan420
06-29-2008, 03:45 AM
Yea that would work out interestingly for pilly. CV would be future pf they need and mo is a young solid pg

Sixerlover
06-29-2008, 12:20 PM
It all depends on what Ed thinks of Mo Will. Andre has an expiring contract, thus hopefully giving us some more cap flexibility next season, if we trade him for Mo's contract, that is saying "this is our guy for the next 6+ years". I don't know if I am comfortable with that.

PhillyLuver
06-29-2008, 01:06 PM
I like Mo Will and CV, but like SL said, I think the cap room Miller gives us is vital though so I'd probably say no.

wissportsfan
06-29-2008, 05:02 PM
It all depends on what Ed thinks of Mo Will. Andre has an expiring contract, thus hopefully giving us some more cap flexibility next season, if we trade him for Mo's contract, that is saying "this is our guy for the next 6+ years". I don't know if I am comfortable with that.

Yeah I have thought about that too. Would Philly want to commit to a player like Mo Williams. I know you guys have Louis Williams in the wings. Thats why I wouldn't be surprised to see like Mo start out being a PG but then play SG later say if or when Louis is ready. I said this before but I will bring this up again, Mo Williams is a better shooter than Redd is but he doesn't get the shots or recognition for it because of his position. He has said in Milwaukee that he would rather play SG because he feels he is better at working off the ball and getting good shots that way. In Milwaukee I have seen him do both off the ball and with the ball.

JHG722
06-29-2008, 05:11 PM
No thanks.

hgtiger32
07-02-2008, 02:31 PM
only if philly throws in a 1st round pick

JHG722
07-02-2008, 02:34 PM
only if philly throws in a 1st round pick

:laugh:

hgtiger32
07-13-2008, 09:40 AM