PDA

View Full Version : Check This

Segway2_89
06-27-2008, 10:27 PM
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/bigboxshots/4/945504_100775_front.jpg

I'm sorry I just still cannot get over that BEAUtiful image

hughest4
06-27-2008, 10:49 PM
Yeah its kind of crazy looking because i honestly never thought i would see him on the cover of Madden. Even though it would be a huge waste of money i think i would like to have another copy that will never be opened. I'm just weird like that...

robdizzle3
06-28-2008, 12:41 AM
^ I understand how you feel and now when I play people I am gonna really beat them with the new ratings we have for our team and Fare will be my free agent pickup

newdude
06-28-2008, 02:15 AM
^ I understand how you feel and now when I play people I am gonna really beat them with the new ratings we have for our team and Fare will be my free agent pickup

It's Favre dude:eyebrow:

Just yanking ur chain:D

But that image is quite inspiring and so awesome, but too bad there is a huge flaw, its a 360 cover and not a PS3:p

robdizzle3
06-28-2008, 02:28 AM
It's Favre dude:eyebrow:

Just yanking ur chain:D

But that image is quite inspiring and so awesome, but too bad there is a huge flaw, its a 360 cover and not a PS3:p

I type so fast that I forget or think that I put in the right letters and 360 is the way to go and thats what they play on the Madden Bus not PS3

Packerbacker
06-28-2008, 08:54 PM
They play it on the madden bus because microsoft payed them to play on their system. PS3 is way better, better faster processor, mor space on disk, and better exclusive games. Games that are out on both systems have to be "dumbed" down for the xbox so that they don't have to use 4 disks.

robdizzle3
06-29-2008, 01:09 AM
I really like XBox especially with NBA 2K8,MLB 2K8 and Madden being the best games and I cant forget about Call of Duty and Rainbow Six plus Halo.Stacked baby

newdude
06-29-2008, 01:27 AM
I really like XBox especially with NBA 2K8,MLB 2K8 and Madden being the best games and I cant forget about Call of Duty and Rainbow Six plus Halo.Stacked baby

Those game are all on the PS3 too, except Halo, plus an exclusive sports title MLB The Show;) and many more of other genres. :D

robdizzle3
06-29-2008, 02:23 AM
Those game are all on the PS3 too, except Halo, plus an exclusive sports title MLB The Show;) and many more of other genres. :D

But I think they are all better on Xbox and especilly on Xbox Live. will take MLB 2K8 over the show anyday

newdude
06-29-2008, 09:20 PM
But I think they are all better on Xbox and especilly on Xbox Live. will take MLB 2K8 over the show anyday

To each his own I guess, but I prefer those games on my PS3 than my 360, but u r missing out on a great baseball game:)

Packerbacker
06-30-2008, 12:07 PM
Why do you prefer them on the 360? have you given the PS3 and honest chance?? I have played both systems regularly and imo the PS3 is leaps and bounds better, the only reason I would want a 360 is for gears of war. Thats the only exclusive title that is worth anything on that system, and by you not mentioning that game and instead mentioning HALO I can tell that you are a newb. newdude my PSN is Stuntna929 send me a request

newdude
06-30-2008, 12:36 PM
Why do you prefer them on the 360? have you given the PS3 and honest chance?? I have played both systems regularly and imo the PS3 is leaps and bounds better, the only reason I would want a 360 is for gears of war. Thats the only exclusive title that is worth anything on that system, and by you not mentioning that game and instead mentioning HALO I can tell that you are a newb. newdude my PSN is Stuntna929 send me a request

Yessir :p , ok sent u an invite.

Rice4TD
06-30-2008, 03:06 PM
i will play you newdude my psn is bballlerV2 i will play in madden and i will be the vikings and you can be your packers ok.

newdude
06-30-2008, 03:28 PM
i will play you newdude my psn is bballlerV2 i will play in madden and i will be the vikings and you can be your packers ok.

Oh, a challenge I see, well 09 gonna be out soon, so I hope u prepare:cool:

Packerbacker
06-30-2008, 03:30 PM
Newdude, you play any COD 4?

robdizzle3
06-30-2008, 04:12 PM

I have played Gears of War and I just dont like it for some reason.All of my friends love to play it but for some reason I just dont like that game.To tell you the truth I dont play Halo that much either but I did play the Show on the PS3.I dont really like Soccer but Fifa 08 for the PS3 was really good.Im not saying the PsS3 sucks because actually it great but some people are going to like the 360 more then the PS3 and vice versa.

newdude
06-30-2008, 09:32 PM
Newdude, you play any COD 4?

I used to play it on my 360, but not anymore. I've been playing mostly gta4 (online and off) on the PS3 and probably MGS4 soon.

I have played Gears of War and I just dont like it for some reason.All of my friends love to play it but for some reason I just dont like that game.To tell you the truth I dont play Halo that much either but I did play the Show on the PS3.I dont really like Soccer but Fifa 08 for the PS3 was really good.Im not saying the PsS3 sucks because actually it great but some people are going to like the 360 more then the PS3 and vice versa.
:clap:
Everyone has their own opinion, right?

bosox3431
07-01-2008, 12:25 AM
Yeah its kind of crazy looking because i honestly never thought i would see him on the cover of Madden. Even though it would be a huge waste of money i think i would like to have another copy that will never be opened. I'm just weird like that...

Honestly, with all the man love Madden has for Favre, I cant believe this is the first time he's been on it