PDA

View Full Version : Are the Heat Championship contenders now?

lavell12
06-27-2008, 08:44 AM
I'm not a huge fan but the trio of Wade, Bealsey, and Marion is very promissing, do you think they could win the east?

phlp_bj
06-27-2008, 08:52 AM
i think they will be a 7-8 seed just cause they still dont have that point guard they are looking for. if the season started today, this would be the lineup.

williams
wade
beasley
marion
haslem

BALLER71
06-27-2008, 09:08 AM
Mario Chalmer and Beasley.
Great draft.

Devils05
06-27-2008, 09:10 AM
I'm not a huge fan but the trio of Wade, Bealsey, and Marion is very promissing, do you think they could win the east?Nope. Need a center and a pg

kingbrentg
06-27-2008, 09:12 AM
Nope. Need a center and a pg

They do have who I think will be a pretty solid PG now, Mario Chalmers. I really like the way he fits in with their team as a defender, 3 point shooter, and possible ballhandler/passer. Find a good or even decent center and they're pretty well set with the starting five.

Chalmers
Wade
Marion
Beasley
?

Pretty darn good, and I'm not a Heat fan at all. Now, about the question.. I don't think they'll be at Championship level this year yet, but they'll have a good chance at a decent seed in the playoffs.

Devils05
06-27-2008, 09:17 AM
They do have who I think will be a pretty solid PG now, Mario Chalmers. I really like the way he fits in with their team as a defender, 3 point shooter, and possible ballhandler/passer. Find a good or even decent center and they're pretty well set with the starting five.
Wow. Never thought I'd see you sticking up for Chalmers. :rolleyes:

bostncelts34
06-27-2008, 09:17 AM
5-8 seed in the playoffs. i do not think they will beat out boston,detroit,orlando,toronto or possibly even cleveland.

and no, definitly not championship contenders. But they are on the right path to it

fishfan79
06-27-2008, 09:20 AM
somewhere between 4-8 seed most likely orlando is better for the division imo

Still it all comes down to Wade, if he is healthy they could do anything in the playoffs if he isnt then this team can be a top 5 pick next year again. All depends on him

kingbrentg
06-27-2008, 09:22 AM
Wow. Never thought I'd see you sticking up for Chalmers. :rolleyes:

Oh come on. Give the man his due.

Miami is actually one of the teams that he fits in well with since they have a guy that take care of some of the ballhandling. Now if he'd gone to a team like the Sonics or Pacers that needed a PG that could distribute and be the primary ballhandler, it would be a different story.

Mile High Champ
06-27-2008, 09:22 AM
5-8 seed in the playoffs. i do not think they will beat out boston,detroit,orlando,toronto or possibly even cleveland.

and no, definitly not championship contenders. But they are on the right path to it

agreed with you there 100%.

Ph1lly Diehard
06-27-2008, 09:24 AM
I don't think so.

There are already 8 better teams then them in the EC.

Think about it (No particular order)

Pistons
Celtics
Magic
Raptors
Hawks
76ers
Wizards
Cavaliers

Others that didn't make playoffs that I think are better:

Bobcats
Bulls (Possibly)
Bucks (Considering they don't trade Michael Redd)

However, I could see them anywhere in the 7-8 mix I guess.

I just have a funny feeling that Wade won't be 100% healthy and he won't be as big as a factor.

BALLER71
06-27-2008, 09:40 AM
I don't see how the Wizards, 76ers, Hawks are better than the Heat?

marques724
06-27-2008, 09:43 AM
They are a playoff team right now but I doubt Riley is done making moves

JordansBulls
06-27-2008, 09:52 AM
Will Beasley even start next season over Haslem?

Sn1ch_Turna
06-27-2008, 09:56 AM
I see the heat making a trade or two - so i wouldnt start making preds just yet

Jambox5000
06-27-2008, 10:04 AM
[QUOTE=JordansBulls;5638407]Will Beasley even start next season over Haslem?[/QUOTE

This is a little crazy I agree. I don't think Beasley can turn a 15 win team into a 60 + win team. Not happening. Heat still don't make the playoffs.

blackjack5380
06-27-2008, 10:13 AM
i think they will be a 7-8 seed just cause they still dont have that point guard they are looking for. if the season started today, this would be the lineup.

williams
wade
beasley
marion
haslem

It would be actually:

quinn
wade
marion
haslem
center ?

They are not going to start beasley right away, he will most likely be the first person off the bench untill they figure out who to trade or how its going to work.

blackjack5380
06-27-2008, 10:16 AM
[QUOTE=JordansBulls;5638407]Will Beasley even start next season over Haslem?[/QUOTE

This is a little crazy I agree. I don't think Beasley can turn a 15 win team into a 60 + win team. Not happening. Heat still don't make the playoffs.

They will make the playoffs, we only had marion for 25 games or so, we had shaq for the first 50 games and shaq did not play well at all, then wade only played 50 games, so I expect us to be in the playoffs, just probably not higher than sixth seed.

LakeShow
06-27-2008, 10:23 AM
Not quite yet. The Boston Celtics' are still head and shoulders above them. They'll compete for a playoff spot. If we've learned anything from these playoffs, it's that defense wins championships and besides Marion, there really isn't anyone else who has made a consistent commitment to defense.

Coqui77
06-27-2008, 10:24 AM
If Pat doent make any more moves the Heats starting line up will be

Banks
Wade
Marion
Beasley
Blount

Haslem will be traded so coming off the bench will be

Wright
Chalmers
Cook
ZO
Quinn
and whom ever we sign in FA

lavell12
06-27-2008, 10:30 AM

they were a fifteen win team b/c wade was hurt the whole damn year and marion wasn't on the team for most of the year, you can't even factor last year into the future success of the team.

Bulldog76
06-27-2008, 10:45 AM
I'm not a huge fan but the trio of Wade, Bealsey, and Marion is very promissing, do you think they could win the east?

IN A WORD... NO

IN TWO WORDS...HEEEEEELLLLLLL NO

They can't rebound, defend the perimeter and have no depth in the backcourt, nor any role players to fill in during foul trouble or injury situations.

Boston
Detroit
Cleveland
Orlando
Toronto
Chicago
Atlanta
Indiana (assuming they can trade away Tinsley/Harrison/Daniels and get a PF)
Philadelphia
Charlotte

Are all better on paper...

MiamiHeat
06-27-2008, 10:54 AM
LOL!! bulldog76 you serious??
wade 100% healthy, a proven allstar marion , and beasley .
and you still saying philadelphia is better and indiana???, chicago???
charlotte?? i think they will be a 4-7 seed, and next year probably go far in the playoffs

lakers4sho
06-27-2008, 11:09 AM
They'd be lucky to get higher than 8th seed. Remember Beasley and Chalmers are rookies and do not have experience yet. We still have to see if they pan out and work in the NBA. And their issue of the bench still needs to be resolved.

People are overrating this team too much. :shrug:

IRUAM #21
06-27-2008, 11:20 AM
if the heat get a center we could make tha playoffs we got mark blount as the center ughh

DQL
06-27-2008, 01:31 PM
IN A WORD... NO

IN TWO WORDS...HEEEEEELLLLLLL NO

They can't rebound, defend the perimeter and have no depth in the backcourt, nor any role players to fill in during foul trouble or injury situations.

Boston
Detroit
Cleveland
Orlando
Toronto
Chicago
Atlanta
Indiana (assuming they can trade away Tinsley/Harrison/Daniels and get a PF)
Philadelphia
Charlotte

Are all better on paper...

Man are you serious. We can't rebound? Marion and Beasley are great rebounders. They will combine for 20 rebs next season mark that. We have solid defenders in Marion, Chalmers and Haslem. I'd only agree w/ you that we have no depth.

Teams like Indiana better than us on paper? Are you kidding me? We have a superstar in Wade (when he's healthy), a 4-time allstar in Marion and the best prospect this year in Beasley. What do the Pacers have? No allstar players or players at allstar level. Remove your Indiana line b/c it's ridiculous

cambovenzi
06-27-2008, 01:37 PM
Man are you serious. We can't rebound? Marion and Beasley are great rebounders. They will combine for 20 rebs next season mark that. We have solid defenders in Marion, Chalmers and Haslem. I'd only agree w/ you that we have no depth.

Teams like Indiana better than us on paper? Are you kidding me? We have a superstar in Wade (when he's healthy), a 4-time allstar in Marion and the best prospect this year in Beasley. What do the Pacers have? No allstar players or players at allstar level. Remove your Indiana line b/c it's ridiculous
very doubtful the heat get any better than a 7 seed, if they contend at all.

ooh, they have dwade. big deal. he is overrated, and cant shoot 3's at all, so his FG% looks better.

the addition of beasley, a rookie, isnt going to make them win 40 more games.

Wade_County
06-27-2008, 01:48 PM
[QUOTE=Jambox5000;5638512]

they were a fifteen win team b/c wade was hurt the whole damn year and marion wasn't on the team for most of the year, you can't even factor last year into the future success of the team.

Everyone forgets this, wade hasnt been 100% in 1 1/2 season, marion didnt get a change to fit in and now they add beasley....this team is going to be there around playoff time, and Miami will problemly move either Halsem and maybe marion and im sure they will get something in return....Miami will be a good team next year

Iodine
06-27-2008, 01:50 PM
There bench makes the hornets one look like the all NBA team so no

BigDaddyKaine
06-27-2008, 01:56 PM

HELL NO.... they are no where near being championship contenders this year

BigDaddyKaine
06-27-2008, 01:58 PM
[QUOTE=lavell12;5638704]

Everyone forgets this, wade hasnt been 100% in 1 1/2 season, marion didnt get a change to fit in and now they add beasley....this team is going to be there around playoff time, and Miami will problemly move either Halsem and maybe marion and im sure they will get something in return....Miami will be a good team next year

They might be around the playoffs just because the east has no depth of good teams but they will never win a championship this year

BostonPothead
06-27-2008, 02:01 PM
you people think wade is OVERRATED!!! When he was 100 percent healthy he single handedly won the Title and went off. Marion gets a full season on the roster and Beasley is just a BEAST.. They desperately need a C and i think Banks/Chalmers/Quinn is a fine pg rotation for now. I highly doubt theyll be contending for a title THIS YEAR but to say they wont make the playoffs in the EAST is absurd! u don even have to be over 500 to make the playoffs in the east. lol

ThE ShOw
06-27-2008, 02:02 PM
They should go after Kwame Brown to fill the hole a C and either Pargo or Duhon for PG. A team of:

Duhon or Pargo
Wade
Marion
Beasley
Kwame

That is a good defensive line up with 3 guys that can score.

BostonPothead
06-27-2008, 02:04 PM
^^^^ At first Kwame sounds like a ******** pickup, But its not like Blount or Barron are really any better

ThE ShOw
06-27-2008, 02:07 PM
^^^^ At first Kwame sounds like a ******** pickup, But its not like Blount or Barron are really any better

Kwame dose play good D, and you add the D Marion plays and the scoring of Wade, Beasley, and Marion. It could be a solid team all around.

_Supreme_
06-27-2008, 02:07 PM
williams
wade
beasley
marion
haslem

Williams hasn't even been resigned at this moment, and Haslem is not our center.

DQL
06-27-2008, 02:08 PM

ooh, they have dwade. big deal. he is overrated, and cant shoot 3's at all, so his FG% looks better.

Wow another Kobe fan Wade hater :pity:

Fireworld
06-27-2008, 02:09 PM
Nope. Need a center and a pg

_Supreme_
06-27-2008, 02:10 PM
you people think wade is OVERRATED!!!

It's only the jealous haters who say that.

I don't see any Wade fans overrate him on the site, so anyone claiming that is talking out of his backside.

dre1990
06-27-2008, 02:14 PM
possible ask in 8 months

WillisLovechild
06-27-2008, 02:14 PM
they'll probably make the playoffs, but they aren't championship contenders right now.

_Supreme_
06-27-2008, 02:30 PM
The act of the matter is, when Pat Riley is done reshaping the team this offseason you can bet he will have added a veteran point guard and a decent center, preferably a defensive minded one who doesn't need to be a big scorer.

Both of these players don't have to be high profile, just serviceable.

Michael Beasley can flat out score, hit the 3, defend and rebound. He has everything in him to make a difference from day one.

Mario Chalmers also is a scorer, who can also hit the 3 and has good defense. He will probably be an excellent scoring punch off the bench in his rookie year.

Both defense and hitting the 3 were problems for us last year, and Shawn Marion, one of the better defenders in the NBA, didn't even play that much yet. And if we trade him you can be sure Riley will not make the team any worse by doing so.

Dwyane Wade just needs to get healthy, and he will shut up all the jealous losers who feel their idol is threatened by his status (yes we all know who I'm mainly talking about here).

If Alonzo Mourning decides he will give it one more last year we would have a great defensive presence coming off the bench for us at center. We just need someone, or a couple of someones, who can hold his own during the bulk of the minutes.

Also, we have trade options plenty. I'd hate to see Udonis Haslem go, but teams around the league are interested in him, so there is a very good chance we'll turn him into something we have a bigger need for. I can also see Cook, Wright, Banks, a S&Td Ricky Davis, or any combination of them, being used to get us an upgrade at either center or point guard.

And the MLE should take care of one (or even two) spots of need on the roster.

All that remains now is to stay healthy enough, and anyone thinking that this team is not a playoff team is suffering from the "wishful thinking syndrome".

BostonPothead
06-27-2008, 02:37 PM
The act of the matter is, when Pat Riley is done reshaping the team this offseason you can bet he will have added a veteran point guard and a decent center, preferably a defensive minded one who doesn't need to be a big scorer.

Michael Beasley can flat out score, hit the 3, defend and rebound. He has everything in him to make a difference from day one.

Mario Chalmers also is a scorer, who can also hit the 3 and has good defense. He will probably be an excellent scoring punch off the bench in his rookie year.

Both defense and hitting the 3 were problems for us last year, and Shawn Marion, one of the better defenders in the NBA, didn't even play that much yet. And if we trade him you can be sure Riley will not make the team any worse by doing so.

Dwyane Wade just needs to get healthy, and he will shut up all the jealous losers who feel their idol is threatened by his status (yes we all know who I'm mainly talking about here).

If Alonzo Mourning decides he will give it one more last year we would have a great defensive presence coming off the bench for us at center. We just need someone, or a couple of someones, who can hold his own during the bulk of the minutes.

Also, we have trade options plenty. I'd hate to see Udonis Haslem go, but teams around the league are interested in him, so there is a very good chance we'll turn him into something we have a bigger need for. I can also see Cook, Wright, Banks, a S&Td Ricky Davis, or any combination of them, being used to get us an upgrade at either center or point guard.

All that remains now is to stay healthy enough, and anyone thinking that this team is not a playoff team is suffering from the "wishful thinking syndrome".

Well said......In the east i dont see how you cant atleast say the playoffs is reasonable for MIA. Winning the title, i cant see it happening this year, but there is still alot of time for moves to be made. Wade is top 10 talent. Marion is one of the best SF in the NBA and beasley everyone knows about him by now. i say you use money on the BESTavailable center.. Banks/Quinn and chalmers I THINK could al;ready be SERVICEABLE so why waste money on another p.g use it all for Strenght and Def upfront maybe try and trade haslem...who knows OFF Season should be fun, i hope theres alot of trading taking place

Iodine
06-27-2008, 02:38 PM

Daequan Cook homers?

DQL
06-27-2008, 02:41 PM

Great post Supreme :clap:

There are many Wade haters out there. I agree he's not Kobe but saying he's overrated is just ********

SwaggaIke
06-27-2008, 02:46 PM
Pat ain't done yet. Believe that.

ThE ShOw
06-27-2008, 02:52 PM
Im a Laker fan, but would the Heat be better if they did a Marion and Banks swap for Odom, Farmar and Walton?

Farmar
Wade
Beasley
Odom
Free Agent MLE

Bench:
Haslem
Walton
Chamers
Cook
Blount
Wright
ZO??

Epic89
06-27-2008, 02:55 PM
Not even close. AT BEST, they're the third best team in that division (after Orlando and Atlanta)

ThE ShOw
06-27-2008, 02:57 PM
Not even close. AT BEST, they're the third best team in that division (after Orlando and Atlanta)Thats a Joke, Beasley is better than anyone Atlanta has, Wade is better than anyone Atlanta has, and Marion is better than anyonr Atlanta has.

KmB728
06-27-2008, 03:07 PM
I dont think there gunna be a 7 or 8 seed.... they might have a nice trio but they need a bench

KG Ray Ray and Pierce didnt do it all on their own

kntresistheheat
06-27-2008, 03:24 PM
:rolleyes:Wade is overrated? Are you serious, First of all wade single handly won us a championship buddy! Espn and everone else says that the best final performance they have ever seen is Dwade, and the worst perfomance was the LA lakers loosing a 24point lead in one game and loosing by 39 in another c'mon hommie you can do better than that! Now I like kobe as a player and I think he is one of the best players in the league if not the best right now...Because we all know Jordan is best player ever! But to say wade is overrated, You are on some good stuff and the question about us making it to the chip! I would like to say yes because am a heat fan, but to be realastic we would make the playoffs maybe as a 5 or 6 seed depending what we do in the off season? Remember people were not done here we still have to do some trade's and sign some free agent's...We might trade marion or haslem we dont know so lets see what happends?

Oh and one more thing, choose a freakin city homie! You dont even what city you live in?:rolleyes: C'mon La, chicago, New York?

kntresistheheat
06-27-2008, 03:29 PM
I kinda like this Idea? Farmar is ready to be a starter and can shoot and walton is a physical hard nose kid that can bang up some people, and by trading marion it would save us money to get odom besides odom is pretty solid the only thing is that he cant shoot or play D.....And were loosing out in a great defender!

Im a Laker fan, but would the Heat be better if they did a Marion and Banks swap for Odom, Farmar and Walton?

Farmar
Wade
Beasley
Odom
Free Agent MLE

Bench:
Haslem
Walton
Chamers
Cook
Blount
Wright
ZO??

BigSteve
06-27-2008, 03:57 PM
Thats a Joke, Beasley is better than anyone Atlanta has, Wade is better than anyone Atlanta has, and Marion is better than anyonr Atlanta has.

I hate things like this. So let me get this straight. Beasley, who has never played a second of basketball in the NBA, is better than Joe Johnson? I understand being excited for the new player your team took, but really? Fact is we have no idea what kind of impact he will have till has has actually played a few games. I don't care if the draft experts say he is the most NBA ready. They are the same people who said you have to take Sam Bowie over Jordan. Also, I think they are better off with Marion but they were only something like 6-30 after they got him. I understand there were injuries, but its hard to get to excited about him when impactwise the team pretty much had the same record with him. You guys are forgetting the most important thing. Chemistry. As of now your team does not have it, yet.

BADizzleBoY
06-27-2008, 04:00 PM

williams
wade
beasley
marion
haslem

Are you seriously suggesting putting haslem at the 5??

BADizzleBoY
06-27-2008, 04:00 PM
Pat ain't done yet. Believe that.

Btw on about your sig..... Carney's dunk was nicer.

BADizzleBoY
06-27-2008, 04:04 PM
:rolleyes:Wade is overrated? Are you serious, First of all wade single handly won us a championship buddy! Espn and everone else says that the best final performance they have ever seen is Dwade, and the worst perfomance was the LA lakers loosing a 24point lead in one game and loosing by 39 in another c'mon hommie you can do better than that! Now I like kobe as a player and I think he is one of the best players in the league if not the best right now...Because we all know Jordan is best player ever! But to say wade is overrated, You are on some good stuff and the question about us making it to the chip! I would like to say yes because am a heat fan, but to be realastic we would make the playoffs maybe as a 5 or 6 seed depending what we do in the off season? Remember people were not done here we still have to do some trade's and sign some free agent's...We might trade marion or haslem we dont know so lets see what happends?

Oh and one more thing, choose a freakin city homie! You dont even what city you live in?:rolleyes: C'mon La, chicago, New York?

1. That was like 3 years ago and it was a great performace. That alone dosen't make Wade amazing.
2. Again that was in the finals....
3. You guys will be lucky to get the 8 seed, especially in that division.

SwaggaIke
06-27-2008, 04:07 PM
Btw on about your sig..... Carney's dunk was nicer.

Too bad Wade got his last and Carney ended up on his back.

ThE ShOw
06-27-2008, 04:10 PM
I hate things like this. So let me get this straight. Beasley, who has never played a second of basketball in the NBA, is better than Joe Johnson? I understand being excited for the new player your team took, but really? Fact is we have no idea what kind of impact he will have till has has actually played a few games. I don't care if the draft experts say he is the most NBA ready. They are the same people who said you have to take Sam Bowie over Jordan. Also, I think they are better off with Marion but they were only something like 6-30 after they got him. I understand there were injuries, but its hard to get to excited about him when impactwise the team pretty much had the same record with him. You guys are forgetting the most important thing. Chemistry. As of now your team does not have it, yet.
First off big steve Im a Laker fan. And if Pat Riley called the Hawks and said lets trade Joe for Beasley it would be a done deal.

BigDaddyKaine
06-27-2008, 04:12 PM
Thats a Joke, Beasley is better than anyone Atlanta has, Wade is better than anyone Atlanta has, and Marion is better than anyonr Atlanta has.

LMFAO :laugh::laugh::silly:

Wow ever heard of someone named Josh Smith (yes i know he is a restricted free agent) who i would argue is better than D Wade because at 22 he is already one of the best in the game on the defensive end.... and is definitely a better athlete

I don't care if wade wasnt "fully healthy" he still played and they barely won 15 games thats freaking pathetic

ThE ShOw
06-27-2008, 04:16 PM
LMFAO :laugh::laugh::silly:

Wow ever heard of someone named Josh Smith (yes i know he is a restricted free agent) who i would argue is better than D Wade because at 22 he is already one of the best in the game on the defensive end.... and is definitely a better athlete

I don't care if wade wasnt "fully healthy" he still played and they barely won 15 games thats freaking pathetic

He's a pretty good help defender, but Pauly Pierce was scoring on dude pretty easy. Smith needs a jump shot but he aint better than D wade.

BADizzleBoY
06-27-2008, 04:37 PM
Too bad Wade got his last and Carney ended up on his back.

Lets see what psd thinks.... lol want too?

BADizzleBoY
06-27-2008, 04:40 PM
He's a pretty good help defender, but Pauly Pierce was scoring on dude pretty easy. Smith needs a jump shot but he aint better than D wade.

Wade can't play defense and why are you bagging on josh smith just because paul pierce "scored on him"? That is a dumb thing to say considering the hawks had about 3 or 4 different match ups on Paul. At least the hawks made the playoffs and almost beat the nba champs. And Smith is a better all around player than wade is right now, not a better player, but a better all-around player.

SwaggaIke
06-27-2008, 04:44 PM
Wade can't play defense and why are you bagging on josh smith just because paul pierce "scored on him"? At least the hawks made the playoffs and almost beat the nba champs. And Smith is a better all around player than wade is right now, not a better player, but a better all-around player.

Here's the link, set up the thread.

http://sportswrap.berecruited.com/2008/02/08/dwyane-wade-and-rodney-carney-exchange-dunks/

And Smith can afford to be a defensive player, he doesn't have to do anything else. He's not even that great of a defender, just a good help defender who knows when to come for the block. He rarely locks down his man. If he was the Atlanta's first option, he would struggle. Wade will be able to showcase the skills that got him Big East Defensive player of the year coming out of school this year. So what the Hawks made the playoffs and almost beat the champs? What have they done the past 10 years? Replace Wade w/ Smith and the Heat win 5 games. Smith isn't on Wade's level AT ALL. That's when you know the Wade hatin has reached a new level. We're comparing 3rd tier players to him...and they come out on top. Wow.

ThE ShOw
06-27-2008, 04:46 PM
Wade can't play defense and why are you bagging on josh smith just because paul pierce "scored on him"? That is a dumb thing to say considering the hawks had about 3 or 4 different match ups on Paul. At least the hawks made the playoffs and almost beat the nba champs. And Smith is a better all around player than wade is right now, not a better player, but a better all-around player.
Nope, Wade shoots better, scores better, gets to the line better, passes better. Thats how you get that T-Mobil money boy.

BADizzleBoY
06-27-2008, 04:54 PM
Nope, Wade shoots better, scores better, gets to the line better, passes better. Thats how you get that T-Mobil money boy.

But ya know its kinda hard to compare these two players. And those things you listed is just about it for wade, smith is basically better in all other categories. And that one dude who posted that **** about smith not being a good defender, just being a good help defender. That is probably one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.

BADizzleBoY
06-27-2008, 04:55 PM
I am gonna set up that Carney/Wade thread too SwaggaIke:D

king4day
06-27-2008, 04:58 PM
Playoffs, maybe, title contenders (or finals contenders), this year, not even close.

SwaggaIke
06-27-2008, 04:58 PM
Josh Smith is not a lockdown defender. He is a shotblocker who plays DECENT defense. Artest, Prince, Battier, Marion, Pierce, Wallace are all better on ball defenders at the three spot than Smith just off the top of my head.

Iodine
06-27-2008, 05:01 PM
Josh Smith is like Camby on D. Good(or in camby case great) Help defender but so-so mayne defender

Iodine
Josh Smith is like Camby in D. Good(or in camby case great) Help defender but so-so mayne defender

Mallpha
From the current roster i would say max is 5th seed but as some said i dont think Riley is done and he will get the right guys. Some how i get the feeling many peoples underestimate Miami with all their players healthy.

I realise Beasly didnt made a name for him self in NBA yet but notice how much Gasol gave to Lakers this year and there was a big question mark if they even can make the playoffs. So imagin what can Miami do adding 1 all star player and 1 Franchise potential player.

Im just curious if Marion and Beasley can co exist some times even the best looking roster on papers sheet doesnt work on the court, supose time will show.

NYMetros

Joe Johnson almost single handedly beat the Celtics.

Iodine
06-27-2008, 05:04 PM
By not even shooting .410 against them and putting up less numbers across the board than he did in the reg season?

ThE ShOw
06-27-2008, 05:04 PM

And, Mike Bibby almost single handedly beat the Lakers in 2002. I like Joe but they would trade him for Beasley in a minute.

Incublime24
06-27-2008, 05:12 PM

How many rebounds does Beasley have in the NBA?...lets just relax before we call him a great NBA rebounder, considering he hasnt even played a single game yet

If he was the best prospect, then he would have gone number 1

and before you call me a beasley hater, i just want to point out that im a fan of his...but no way am i ready to call him a great NBA rebounder or the top prospect...those are both opinions of yours, but you present them like they are facts.

showtym24
06-27-2008, 05:13 PM
there a better version of wizards sg sf and pf stars

Incublime24
06-27-2008, 05:15 PM
From the current roster i would say max is 5th seed but as some said i dont think Riley is done and he will get the right guys. Some how i get the feeling many peoples underestimate Miami with all their players healthy.

I realise Beasly didnt made a name for him self in NBA yet but notice how much Gasol gave to Lakers this year and there was a big question mark if they even can make the playoffs. So imagin what can Miami do adding 1 all star player and 1 Franchise potential player.

Im just curious if Marion and Beasley can co exist some times even the best looking roster on papers sheet doesnt work on the court, supose time will show.

are you really comparing beasley to gasol?? how? in what way are they or their situations similar? a proven all-star going to a team that was already in 1st is nothing like a last place team adding a rookie

Derick713
06-27-2008, 05:46 PM
When you first think about the Heat, the team doesn't strike you as a championship team yet. But when you look closer they have a core that could get to the NBA Finals. They have an NBA Finals MVP/Closer in Dwayne Wade. The have an elite defender/second option in Shawn Marion. They have an inside/outside presence in Beasley. They have good role players in Haslem and Chalmers. If Wright and Cook improve there games they should give the Heat a good lift off the bench.

The Heat just needs a decent center that can defend the paint and finish at the basket. They need a player in the mold of Tyson Chandler. The Heat has to try and see if they can get an Andris Biedrins since hes the best available center.

Marion Chalmers- Great Defender/Clutch 3 point shooter
Dwayne Wade- Finals MVP/Closer
Shawn Marion/ Elite Defender/Second Option
Michael Beasley- Inside Presence/Draws Doubles
Udonis Haslem/ Tough Interior defensive presence.

The Heat is built in a pretty good way in terms of matching up with the Celtics and Pistons. Marion can guard Pierce. Wade can handle Allen. Haslem can handle Garnett. Beasley can handle Perkins or Pierce. The Heat needs a defensive presence at center. They may need an upgrade at point to. The Heat is a few pieces away from contending

ThE ShOw
06-27-2008, 05:50 PM
When you first think about the Heat, the team doesn't strike you as a championship team yet. But when you look closer they have a core that could get to the NBA Finals. They have an NBA Finals MVP/Closer in Dwayne Wade. The have an elite defender/second option in Shawn Marion. They have an inside/outside presence in Beasley. They have good role players in Haslem and Chalmers. If Wright and Cook improve there games they should give the Heat a good lift off the bench.

The Heat just needs a decent center that can defend the paint and finish at the basket. They need a player in the mold of Tyson Chandler. The Heat has to try and see if they can get an Andris Biedrins since hes the best available center.

Marion Chalmers- Great Defender/Clutch 3 point shooter
Dwayne Wade- Finals MVP/Closer
Shawn Marion/ Elite Defender/Second Option
Michael Beasley- Inside Presence/Draws Doubles
Udonis Haslem/ Tough Interior defensive presence.

The Heat is built in a pretty good way in terms of matching up with the Celtics and Pistons. Marion can guard Pierce. Wade can handle Allen. Haslem can handle Garnett. Beasley can handle Perkins or Pierce. The Heat needs a defensive presence at center. They may need an upgrade at point to. The Heat is a few pieces away from contendingNo he cant, he should be on KG. Marion can guard Pierse, but the great one's always get theirs.

lakerboy
06-27-2008, 06:00 PM
With this line up the Heat are still in dead last.

Banks
Wade
Beasley
Marion
Blount

Come on, Banks and Blount? You've got to be kidding me. Wade might need to score 50 a game to win. This question was asked too soon. Wait for a month or so before you ask again, because the Heat is not done signing. For all you know they can trade for Elton Brand, or maybe another Smush Parker. Who knows right?

LayZbone
06-27-2008, 07:16 PM
With this line up the Heat are still in dead last.

Banks
Wade
Beasley
Marion
Blount

Come on, Banks and Blount? You've got to be kidding me. Wade might need to score 50 a game to win. This question was asked too soon. Wait for a month or so before you ask again, because the Heat is not done signing. For all you know they can trade for Elton Brand, or maybe another Smush Parker. Who knows right?

yeah, its too early to ask this because there will DEFINITELY be more moves made this offseason. I can pretty much guarantee that those will not be the Heat's starting PG and C. I expect us to trade either Marion or Haslem for help at Center, hopefully topped off with good FA signings like James Jones and Desagana Diop. Chalmers was a blessing and a half. He easily could've gone mid 1st round. I can see him starting for us soon. Maybe not right away, but definitely towards the middle of the season.

lakerboy
06-27-2008, 07:45 PM
yeah, its too early to ask this because there will DEFINITELY be more moves made this offseason. I can pretty much guarantee that those will not be the Heat's starting PG and C. I expect us to trade either Marion or Haslem for help at Center, hopefully topped off with good FA signings like James Jones and Desagana Diop. Chalmers was a blessing and a half. He easily could've gone mid 1st round. I can see him starting for us soon. Maybe not right away, but definitely towards the middle of the season.

IMO Heat should trade Marion for Hinrich/Ridnour/Mo Williams, then sign and trade Beasley/Blount + 1st round picks for a big guy (Elton Brand, Okafor?)

Sign James Jones/James Posey, Diop and some other role players.

Now you got yourself a championship team.

Hinrich/Ridnour/Mo Williams
Wade
Posey/Jones
Haslem
Brand/Okafor?

nolin
06-27-2008, 07:45 PM

Wait for brand to come over for that. I see you guys maybe sliding into the playoffs with a 7 or 8 seed.

nolin
06-27-2008, 07:51 PM

Wow i dont know about that marion isnt better then Smith Horford or Johnson and neither is beasley! The guys never played a nba game

BigSteve
06-27-2008, 07:56 PM
First off big steve Im a Laker fan. And if Pat Riley called the Hawks and said lets trade Joe for Beasley it would be a done deal.

Because of age and potential. If you told me who would I take to win this year I would say Joe Johnson. We are not talking about if Beasley will be good in the future or not. We are talking about will they make the playoffs this year. If Beasley is so good and he has the potential to change the entire season himself, then the Sonics should have made the playoffs last year when they got Durant.

violetuniverse
06-27-2008, 07:56 PM

agreed

THE_FLASH_21
06-27-2008, 08:01 PM
Who's their PG ???? exactly!!!! SO NO!!!!!

THE_FLASH_21
06-27-2008, 08:02 PM
playoffs...yeah in the EAST.. but not passing the 1st round!

Vegasguy80
06-27-2008, 08:02 PM
Wow, talk about overrating a rookie point guard. Championship team because they got Beasley? Not a chance.

kobynum2417
06-27-2008, 08:09 PM
i give the heat about 5 or 6 years before they really have a chance

brebre82
06-27-2008, 08:30 PM
lol sounds like delusional fans who are sick of failure and full of optimism. anything can happen no doubt, but the heat still have a ways to go in terms of maturity, chemistry, and a pg/c

BALLER71
06-27-2008, 08:48 PM

We had alot of injuries.
With a healthy Wade and Marion this is a playoff team.

Master Mind
06-27-2008, 08:50 PM
The Heat will make the playoffs!!!!

BADizzleBoY
06-27-2008, 09:26 PM
No, guys just stop. You will be an 8th seed at best. You won't win 60 games. Until Beasley steps in an NBA arena and avgs at least 15 and 8. I dont wanna hear any playoff talks.

Brooke
06-27-2008, 09:48 PM
I think they will be in the hunt but i don't know if they could win the East right now

Superboy21
06-27-2008, 09:49 PM
I doubt they could win the east, but they for sure have a shot of grabbing one of the playoff spots. The east is pretty much an open range for any decent team year in and year out. The only teams that are probably locks IMO at their spots are the pistons, celtics, and magic. All the other teams are either wildly inconsistent or just decent and have a shot. The Heat have to battle, but they really don't have much quality in their bench and supporting cast to be considered a threat in the eastern conference again. Sure they have Wade, Beasley, and Marion, but they also have likes of Blount, Williams, Quinn, and Haslem; all average, to mediocre talents in the league as of now. They will bounce back from that crappy year they had last year, but otherwise I don't see them being even close to a championship caliber team.

lakers4sho
06-27-2008, 10:07 PM
We had alot of injuries.
With a healthy Wade and Marion this is a playoff team.

No. Without a good bench I think the Heat will be lucky to fight for that 8th spot.

Toronto and Milwaukee have made significant changes as well. I think their benches are a little better than the Heat.

For the time being, I think the most important thing for the Heat is to learn to mesh and play well together. They don't want to rush to trade Marion and get crap in return. Beasley shouldn't have that pressure to carry the team because Wade and Marion are in town. He should try to learn from them.

GoneGuru
06-28-2008, 12:28 AM
heat could get the 8 spot or another lotto pick, which still wouldnt be bad to build with, also maybe get some cap room, in any case were not contending for a 'real' playoff spot till at east the 09-10 season, hell by 2011 we could be a dynasty if wade stays and the stuff we want happens. who knows?

LakersBroncos
06-28-2008, 01:02 AM
With 3 players playing the same position and around the same height, how can they be contenders? Beasley, Haslem, and Marion are all in the 6"8 range. Beasley seems to be the better rounded player, Haslem is tough, and Marion still is proven. They all play the 4 but Marion and Beasley can play the 3. Beasley doesn't seem to be the type to come off of the bench. They need a trade.

Seattlesports
06-28-2008, 01:06 AM
They will be better but cmon are you crazy

JordansBulls
06-28-2008, 01:34 AM
With 3 players playing the same position and around the same height, how can they be contenders? Beasley, Haslem, and Marion are all in the 6"8 range. Beasley seems to be the better rounded player, Haslem is tough, and Marion still is proven. They all play the 4 but Marion and Beasley can play the 3. Beasley doesn't seem to be the type to come off of the bench. They need a trade.

Marion is the SF while Beasley and Haslem are the PF's.

ATX
06-28-2008, 01:36 AM
Will Beasley even start next season over Haslem?

You've got to be kidding?

Otherwise, thats the dumbest statement of the year...

ATX
06-28-2008, 01:43 AM
It would be actually:

quinn
wade
marion
haslem
center ?

They are not going to start beasley right away, he will most likely be the first person off the bench untill they figure out who to trade or how its going to work.

OMG, you too??

No...this will be the lineup barring any trades:

Banks/Chalmers (who will start at some point next year)
Wade/Cook
Marion/Wright
Beasley/Haslem
Blount/Mourning

Probably won't contend, but certainly a playoff team!

kntresistheheat
06-28-2008, 01:44 AM
Everyone here is going to eat there words!:mad: and yes beasley would avg better number's than his friend Kevin Durant in his rookie yr, He will avg 20ppg and 9rpg mark my words. And were not done this year kids we still have free agency which start on monday and we can do trades which it seem like we are exploring to trade either haslem or marion? We are aware that we still have to fill are pg and are c position and we will!

kntresistheheat
06-28-2008, 01:49 AM
Are you guys that dumb? and I mean that with all do respect! But c'mon you really think that beasley would not start? Hello superstar college players strart right of the bat, here some notabales

Lebron james
kevin durant
carmel anthony
greg oden (if he was healthy)
cris paul
D.williams
noah
wade
bosh
ect,,,,,,,,,,,

Mallpha
06-28-2008, 02:54 AM
are you really comparing beasley to gasol?? how? in what way are they or their situations similar? a proven all-star going to a team that was already in 1st is nothing like a last place team adding a rookie

1. Lakers were not first team before Gasol trade it wasnt even sure if they can make playoffs
2. Saying Miami is a last pleace team after adding Marion and with healthy Wade is simply ridiculous
3. Fact that Beasly didnt achive any thing in NBA yet means he have no potential? Im pretty sure he can be much better player than Gasol if he works for it.
4. Im not sure witch part of adding a quality player to a talented team similarity you dont understand. Bother to read whole post as i said max i gave to Miami with curent roster is 5th seed so its not like is said they will make it to the finals with out adding some more pieces.

All in all comparing Miami situation to Lakers Gasol trade was all about making a point how much all start player can do for a solid team but not a contender.

Miami migt not be as solid as Lakers from before the trade but honest all that crap Beasley is a bust and that they cant even make the playoffs is silly.

Leftcoast_yg
06-28-2008, 04:09 AM
nope maybe 7th or 8th seed still young and need a center and a shooting pg because if they get a ball handlin guard which they already have in d-wade, wade is gonna start crying about not getting enough touches, but i think the hawks will be better than miami next year because of their size and the expirience they got from taking the champs seven games(how the heck did that happen?)

spurhead
06-28-2008, 04:13 AM
siiike lol
heats bunch of d-league players hahha
wade marion and beasley cant do everything themselves
no bench either. they in contention for the playoffs tho for sure 6-8

nygiants242
06-28-2008, 04:21 AM
who will be their C?

spurhead
06-28-2008, 04:25 AM
who will be their C?

no clue... now wat happens to haslem since he played pf ?

_Supreme_
06-28-2008, 11:34 AM
Anyone thinking Beasley will not be a starter must be delusional :eyebrow:

I rarely make any guarantees, and I won't now, but unless an injury happens Beasley becoming the rookie of the year is about as close as I will get to it. He has everything in him to be much better than Kevin Durant.

And anyone thinking Wade is the type of player who will cry about touches doesn't have a clue about his character. He is not like certain other players (yes we all know who). If you don't know anything about someone then don't talk. It makes you look dumb.

If anyone has to come off the bench it will obviously be Haslem.

And you people do not seriously think Pat Riley is done yet do you? The summer is only just beginning.

ATX
06-28-2008, 11:47 AM
[QUOTE=_Supreme_;5650704]Anyone thinking Beasley will not be a starter must be delusional :eyebrow:

I rarely make any guarantees, and I won't now, but unless an injury happens Beasley becoming the rookie of the year is about as close as I will get to it. He has everything in him to be much better than Kevin Durant.

And anyone thinking Wade is the type of player who will cry about touches doesn't have a clue about his character. He is not like certain other players (yes we all know who). If you don't know anything about someone then don't talk. It makes you look dumb.

And you people do not seriously think Pat Riley is done yet do you? The

:clap::clap::clap:

Durant is hype
06-28-2008, 12:12 PM

And you people do not seriously think Pat Riley is done yet do you? The summer is only just beginning.

Agreed when the **** does Wade cry without getting touches :rolleyes:

Raidaz4Life
06-28-2008, 02:01 PM
I want to say no but in the East anything is possible

edison_yia
06-28-2008, 02:07 PM
lol..the heats are not contenders..maybe player off contenders..even with that trio...they are still less talented than most of the teams in the east

NYMetros
06-28-2008, 02:09 PM
If Dwayne Wade is healthy this year, then there is no way Miami will be as bad as they were last year. I expect them to be a lot better this year, definitely a playoff caliber team.

If Beasley can have a big impact this year too, then maybe they can have a deep playoff run.

DODGERS&LAKERS
06-28-2008, 02:09 PM
They will not contend for a championship. Simple as that. I dont have to put down their team to explain why. You know and I know, they just wont. Not this year

shift005
06-28-2008, 02:37 PM
championship - not sure. but once your in the playoffs anythings possible.

wade, marion, beasley. if you put haslem at c with zo and blount coming off the bench at C it OK. Not great.

but you have 3 insanely talented players. everyone forgets what wade did - shooting 75% in the playoffs to bring us a ring. i've never seen someone take a series over like that.

look for a trade or two also they have a great exception i think like 7 mil.

my guess, a mid seed (4-8) but stronger defensively and more up-tempo than last year. it's ok if no one thinks so , no one thought we'd win a championship either. fyi we got a A+ draft grade - watch out suckas.

Diehardheatfan
06-28-2008, 02:38 PM
lol..the heats are not contenders..maybe player off contenders..even with that trio...they are still less talented than most of the teams in the east

Who the hell are the heats???? The Heats arent contenders but the MIAMI HEAT is!!!!! What are player off contenders? What sport do you watch bro?

yaowowrocket11
06-28-2008, 02:40 PM
If their roster stays put and they open the season with that team, they could sneak into the playoffs. Definitely not playoff contenders, due to the lacking of an experienced veteran PG and C. Although, I do believe they will make a deal getting one of those, so maybe they have a shot at a higher seed.

daleja424
06-28-2008, 02:42 PM
also...everyone seems to forget that we got a guy projected as a fringe lottery pick with what might turn out to be the steal of this years draft. To say that Chalmers is exactly what the Heat was looking for in a PG is an understatement. They are a defensive minded center away from being right in the talk this year and a legit contender in a year or two...

DrDEADalready
06-28-2008, 03:25 PM
They may get to the playoff. but probably not close to top in the east.

Phann
06-28-2008, 03:28 PM
Beasley hasn't even played yet and we are already expecting a championship. Let's revisit this topic in 6 months after the Team has played together a little bit and then I will give you an answer.

Jibonnie125
06-28-2008, 03:45 PM
It all depends on Wade coming back healthy. If he cant come back near 100%they'll struggle, but if he can make it back, the Heat could be dangerous.

But for next year, Beasly is still a rookie so its pretty unlikely that he'll do anything great to make the team much better, he probably wont even start for a while.

Redbull
06-28-2008, 04:43 PM
They have a nice starting lineup now but they have no shot at a championship.

SwaggaIke
06-28-2008, 06:38 PM
I don't even know why this thread was made? Other than the Celtics, you have to pay your dues to win a championship. And even they paid dues individually. You don't just come out and win a ship. We will be in the playoffs, probably a 6,7 or 8 seed. We'll either start off rocky and turn it on, or start off great and slump. Either way we end up in the playoffs. What we do there is a mystery, but I believe we'll make it. We'll see at least 3 more new faces added to this roster before October also. 3 solid faces...not Smush's. <----damnit.

T.O-Fan
06-28-2008, 06:40 PM
No way are teh heat championship contenders..boston will be at the top for serveral more years and toronto wil be at the top for the future

SwaggaIke
06-28-2008, 06:59 PM
No way are teh heat championship contenders..boston will be at the top for serveral more years and toronto wil be at the top for the future

LOL...J.O puts the Raptors at the top for the future? His reign will be over in Toronto as soon as the big three is ready to call it quits. That man won't be effective past 32 and he's 29 now.

static_inferno
06-28-2008, 08:37 PM
No, still far from it.

MiamiHeat
06-28-2008, 08:41 PM
Boston will be at the top several more yearS?
you serious no way they are old their top 3 guys are like 30+
and the heat aren't far from it but they arent championship contenders right now

Diehardheatfan
06-30-2008, 01:23 AM
Lakers arent guaranteed anything. Yes there future is promising, but nothing is a for sure thing. Anybody remember that orlando magic team who lost to houston in the finals. Penny and shaq! Everybody thought that team was gonna dominate win for years. What happend. **** Happend. Plus a guy names michael jordan. Good luck laker fan.

Leftcoast_yg
06-30-2008, 06:44 AM

let me guess, shaq. wade needs the ball to get shots when do you see wade taking catch and shoot's he clearly drives the lane ask any heat fan he is not a clutch shooter he needs to go off the dribble to take his shots, it wouldnt hurt if they pick up a shooting point guard like eddie house who is also a vet, good for young players, and wade can set him up, and if the open shooter is not there than he can take it himself or find a slashing marion with the oop, enough said, quit hating on my post. watch some b-ball, check what kind of player they are, and yes he will complain about not getting the ball enough because thats his game, peace.

daleja424
06-30-2008, 08:04 AM
let me guess, shaq. wade needs the ball to get shots when do you see wade taking catch and shoot's he clearly drives the lane ask any heat fan he is not a clutch shooter he needs to go off the dribble to take his shots, it wouldnt hurt if they pick up a shooting point guard like eddie house who is also a vet, good for young players, and wade can set him up, and if the open shooter is not there than he can take it himself or find a slashing marion with the oop, enough said, quit hating on my post. watch some b-ball, check what kind of player they are, and yes he will complain about not getting the ball enough because thats his game, peace.

what the heck does that mean? how the heck would take shots without the ball... (I know what you mean btw Im just giving you a hard time)

Dude. Wade has never had a problem sharing the ball... unlike other SG's in this league. Last year was the first year that he even looked remotely selfish... but what should he have done...given it up to Lasme, Ahearn, or one of the other crappy d-leaguers he was playing with? Wade may not be great in the catch in shoot but that doesnt mean he doesnt give up the rock???

SwaggaIke
06-30-2008, 08:22 AM
Wade is one of the most unselfish players in the game and that has been well documented. What the **** is this guy talking about?

MiamiHeatMafia
06-30-2008, 08:45 AM
I think they can get at least 4-8 seeds we have a great three in Wade Marion and Beasley if the Knicks release Marbary we get sign his trade Udonis and Cook for Okafor

2008-2009 starting 5

Marbary
Wade
Marion
Beasley
Okafor

That's one hell of a starting 5 and it could take us deep into the playoffs

Ragun
06-30-2008, 10:44 AM
there not a playoff team with their crappy center and no starting PG. Also, they have a terrible bench.

theimortalone
06-30-2008, 10:48 AM
No way. Still need a "G" to play the court with D-Wade

_Sn1P3r_
06-30-2008, 12:36 PM
They still have to fill important positions. They are playoff contenders, but not yet championship contenders.

Ghouse
06-30-2008, 12:43 PM
there not a playoff team with their crappy center and no starting PG. Also, they have a terrible bench.

Kind of sound like the Raptors last year. :(

Diehardheatfan
06-30-2008, 01:12 PM
Raptors are still garbage. Jermaine o neal is done. They got no money either. Now they are good enough to get to the second round in the east. Are team is just as good as theres. They dont even have a closer. I like Calderon, Bosh and moon. Everybody else on that squad is a joke. These guys overpaid for kapono.

kntresistheheat
06-30-2008, 01:27 PM
Yeah, look out homie riley is talking about getting chris bosh out here in 2010 and what does that leave you with? A broken down Jermaine Oneal!:laugh::silly:

jtrinaldi
06-30-2008, 01:29 PM
heat still suck

futureman
06-30-2008, 03:46 PM
I say their lottery contenders again this year.

sanfranfan1210
06-30-2008, 06:09 PM
6-8 seed but not a championship contender

Seventh King
06-30-2008, 06:51 PM
Heat can contend with other lower Eastern teams: Nothing more.

Diehardheatfan
07-01-2008, 01:48 AM
heat still suck

Nets still suck

LakePackYank
09-11-2009, 12:44 PM
Yeah, look out homie riley is talking about getting chris bosh out here in 2010 and what does that leave you with? A broken down Jermaine Oneal!:laugh::silly:

muhaha i had to bump this thread because of that sentence (this was when J. Oneal was on the raptors).

:laugh:

king4day
09-11-2009, 01:35 PM
muhaha i had to bump this thread because of that sentence (this was when J. Oneal was on the raptors).

You should have just added it as a sig instead instead of a reviving a thread that's a year and a half old.
It's not even funny. Getting Oneal will give them the cap room to sign Bosh if they choose to try.

jimbobjarree
09-11-2009, 01:50 PM
haha, well worth diggin it up

jsumadchat
09-11-2009, 02:30 PM
LOL how things turn out right? a year later which team is looking better

LanceUpperCut
09-11-2009, 02:31 PM
Luv it.

b_rad23
09-11-2009, 02:40 PM

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Still the Heat...

Silent
09-11-2009, 02:43 PM
:confused: did i miss something did they sign someone who where what how:D

if not i see theme in the lotto next year

b_rad23
09-11-2009, 02:45 PM
Can you let us in on the theme? What I saw was a peak on top of the NBA then a downward trend and the begining of an upward trend last year...(championship, playoffs, lotto, playoffs,....)

Enlighten me,

d-baller23
09-11-2009, 02:50 PM
Miami don't have Marion

MiamiHeat
09-11-2009, 02:52 PM
this thread was created 06-27-2008, some idiot decided to bump it up

thephoenixson28
09-11-2009, 02:54 PM
Miami don't have Marion This thread was made in 2008

ko8e24
09-11-2009, 02:56 PM
What the mods doing????? close this *******!!!!!!!!!

jetsfan718
09-11-2009, 02:56 PM
the heat are one of the worst teams in the league without d weezy/ how can they be the best in the east with 1 good player??? so hellllllllllllllllll noooooooooooooo

ko8e24
09-11-2009, 02:57 PM
this thread was created 06-27-2008, some idiot decided to bump it up

d-baller23. took me a while, but finally found it in the dictionary

IRUAM #21
09-11-2009, 02:57 PM
the heat are one of the worst teams in the league without d weezy/ how can they be the best in the east with 1 good player??? so hellllllllllllllllll noooooooooooooo

Who said they were one of the best ? :confused:

ko8e24
09-11-2009, 02:58 PM

r u high? did u read the 2 posts previous to urz? some idiot pulled this thread up from 2008

IRUAM #21
09-11-2009, 02:59 PM

I say their lottery contenders again this year.

:facepalm:

Rocktober2009
09-11-2009, 03:10 PM
No.

daleja424
09-11-2009, 06:16 PM

...still Miami... Id take the Heat core over the Raps core EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK