PDA

View Full Version : The sig bet

kozelkid
06-27-2008, 02:32 AM
Seeing as derrick rose was the #1 overall pick to the bulls, the heat fans lost the bet and therefore have to wear rose as a sig (sig chosen by me) for as long as until the bulls and heat first meet in the nba 08-09 season.
The people involved were:
SwaggaIke
marlinsfan24
mister freeze
wade3
Master Mind
BALLER71

It was a good game. So basically you have 3 days to post on this thread to say you understand and add the sig, if not I will tell the mod (damn goat) supervising this and he will add the sig for you, but no point of turning this into a hassle, so just add the sig :).
Sig to be added:
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/afp/20080627/capt.cps.mvk25.270608051835.photo01.photo.default-512x304.jpg

anyways good luck to you guys and congrats with beasley. hope to see a great future for both teams.

_Supreme_
06-27-2008, 02:35 AM
SwaggaIke
marlinsfan24
mister freeze
wade3
Master Mind
BALLER71

Suckers :laugh2:

DQL
06-27-2008, 03:55 AM
Suck for them :laugh:

Master Mind
06-27-2008, 04:06 AM
Seeing as derrick rose was the #1 overall pick to the bulls, the heat fans lost the bet and therefore have to wear rose as a sig (sig chosen by me) for as long as until the bulls and heat first meet in the nba 08-09 season.
SwaggaIke
marlinsfan24
mister freeze
wade3
Master Mind
BALLER71

It was a good game. So basically you have 3 days to post on this thread to say you understand and add the sig, if not I will tell the mod (damn goat) supervising this and he will add the sig for you, but no point of turning this into a hassle, so just add the sig :).
Sig to be added:
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/afp/20080627/capt.cps.mvk25.270608051835.photo01.photo.default-512x304.jpg

anyways good luck to you guys and congrats with beasley. hope to see a great future for both teams.

Hey, hey, hey, I don't remember that being mentioned in the bet...Thats a bit long don't you think...I must say I would like to protest the length--thats ridiculous, the season doesn't start for months...If I am to stick with the length you would have to bet who will have the better rookie season...Plus I want to sport a awesome Beasley sig...

kozelkid
06-27-2008, 08:43 AM
Hey, hey, hey, I don't remember that being mentioned in the bet...Thats a bit long don't you think...I must say I would like to protest the length--thats ridiculous, the season doesn't start for months...If I am to stick with the length you would have to bet who will have the better rookie season...Plus I want to sport a awesome Beasley sig...

you can sport both.... but not too much due to sig length but here's teh origincal thread which I havent edied for at least wa week so that is the length...
However, if I do feel it's too long I'lll cut it for you guys...

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=225147

Ok, so constantly heat fans have been telling us bulls fans that pax will draft beasley with the first pick. So I was wondering, if maybe we can a sig bet with you guys, if we take rose, then you guys have to wear a sig of rose with our choice all the way until our first season matchup with heat. If rose goes heat and you win, then we wear a sig of rose as a heat until first regular season matchup.
Thoughts? And who is willing to man up and join this bet... I'll be making a list for everyone who wants to be in this bet. I'll also get a mod to make sure everyone in this bet abides to the rules.
Heat fans on the bet thus far...: (heat fans in pink font :D, bulls fans in black)
SwaggaIke
marlinsfan24
mister freeze
wade3
Master Mind
BALLER71
afridi786
jtlive2006
Lu's Dynasty
tduncanspeaks
draco
DmL
Whatwoudjordando
bigballinman
1-800-STFU

we dont know how long it is until the first matchup anyway... might be one of the first games...

BALLER71
06-27-2008, 09:05 AM
This sucks.
At first I wanted Rose, so I made the bet but then we all wanted Beasley

BowDown
06-27-2008, 09:28 AM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Man I wish that "Genius" KingKoopa was in on this!!!

Master Mind
06-27-2008, 10:45 AM
This sucks.
At first I wanted Rose, so I made the bet but then we all wanted Beasley

I know right...We didn't even want Rose anymore...

King Koopa
06-27-2008, 11:24 AM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Man I wish that "Genius" KingKoopa was in on this!!!

Hey if some heat fans are going to do it i guess i will too, I mean i dont want them to feel weird having a Beasley pic, and a Rose too so i guess i will too. But hey let us pick the Picture we want Im not going to put that Picture in my Sig.

King Koopa
06-27-2008, 11:31 AM
SwaggaIke
marlinsfan24
mister freeze
wade3
Master Mind
BALLER71

Sig to be added:

Hey what if we make a Bet on whos going to have a better game, the first time they match up?

LayZbone
06-27-2008, 11:51 AM
lol, glad i didnt bet.

KH12
06-27-2008, 12:20 PM
That's a weak sig for a sig bet. You're supposed to get something embarrassing.

kntresistheheat
06-27-2008, 12:56 PM
I am glad I didnt do this!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

_Supreme_
06-27-2008, 01:36 PM
That's a weak sig for a sig bet. You're supposed to get something embarrassing.

I think when they made the bet it was very clear it was going to be a friendly bet without embarrassing.

Not like the Laker fans constantly being stuck with the naked Kobe sig I found for them for their Jazz/Lakers/Rockets bet during the 2006/2007 season :D

BALLER71
06-27-2008, 01:50 PM
I can't believe I did this...
:(

kozelkid
06-27-2008, 01:51 PM
so, why aint I seeing the sigs on :eyebrow:

_Supreme_
06-28-2008, 11:59 AM
You guys could be stuck with that sig for over 4 months, did you seriously accept those terms when you agreed to this?

:drunk: :crazy: :laugh2:

fins08
06-28-2008, 10:31 PM
Ha Ha, luckily I was with B Easy this whole time. Good luck to the guys that did that. Ha Ha.

SwaggaIke
06-28-2008, 11:38 PM
People act like its that serious. Its just a sig. It ain't like we gotta walk around in the real world w/ a "I Love Derrick Rose" t shirt on.

_Sn1P3r_
06-29-2008, 12:53 AM
People act like its that serious. Its just a sig. It ain't like we gotta walk around in the real world w/ a "I Love Derrick Rose" t shirt on.

Lol. That would suck wouldn't it.

kozelkid
06-29-2008, 01:57 AM

at least you were mature enough.
like I said if they dont do it within 3 days, damn goat(mod) will and in the process may ruin their current sigs as well. that's why I am giving 3 days so there arent any problems...
It's not even that big of deal anyway.
just have something like "I hate him" below it or what you did...

BALLER71
07-02-2008, 10:37 AM
I should have read that it was until the Bulls meet.
Complete bull****.
I thought it was like 2 weeks.

DQL
07-02-2008, 01:05 PM
I should have read that it was until the Bulls meet.
Complete bull****.
I thought it was like 2 weeks.

Derrick 'I suk' Rose :laugh: Nice.

violetuniverse
07-02-2008, 01:19 PM
Lol. That would suck wouldn't it.

ew