PDA

View Full Version : Trade Idea: Mo Williams for Haslem and Banks

Diehardheatfan
06-27-2008, 02:13 AM
Would you guys make this deal with us? You get the PF your looking for and called us about. We get our point guard we wanted last summer. You also get banks who expires sooner than MO

thccc
06-27-2008, 06:48 AM
If it was somone else not banks..

Rhyming Rebel
06-27-2008, 07:01 AM
Would you guys make this deal with us? You get the PF your looking for and called us about. We get our point guard we wanted last summer. You also get banks who expires sooner than MO

:down:

Dcup
06-27-2008, 10:12 AM
You guys got your PG last night. Mario Chalmers.

PackCrewBuckBad
06-27-2008, 10:25 AM
he's not really that good of a PG

Diehardheatfan
06-27-2008, 12:22 PM
Thanks. Chalmers, Haslem for Mo

BrewPackBuckfan
06-27-2008, 12:31 PM
how about this......
Mo Williams, Charlie Villenuva, next years 1st round and 2nd round, for Beasley and Banks

PackCrewBuckBad
06-27-2008, 01:26 PM
how bout no?

PackCrewBuckBad
06-27-2008, 01:28 PM
Thanks. Chalmers, Haslem for Mo

i would say no still. I like haslem and love chalmers (he won me money), but i don't think he is ready to start, and we need to base sessions off more than what he did towards the end of the season imo. Also I like CV and with PT he can put up some big numbers and be more consistant. Plus I think Alexander will play PF too.

wissportsfan
06-27-2008, 07:02 PM
i would say no still. I like haslem and love chalmers (he won me money), but i don't think he is ready to start, and we need to base sessions off more than what he did towards the end of the season imo. Also I like CV and with PT he can put up some big numbers and be more consistant. Plus I think Alexander will play PF too.

Thats the thing he isn't going to get more minutes in Milwaukee. Skiles is going to hate Cvill because he doesn't play defense at all. We need to try to get players that have at the most 2 years left on their contract. I think that could be one of the biggest things, because everyones contracts end or reach their peak in 3 years and we need money for that.

Diehardheatfan
06-27-2008, 07:12 PM
Banks, Haslem and Blount for C Vill and Mo??????? Thats the best i can offer. Blount expires faster than CVill and so do haslem and banks before mo.

PackCrewBuckBad
06-27-2008, 07:36 PM
^ No!

Diehardheatfan
06-28-2008, 12:55 AM
Luckily your not the GM so it dosent really matter what your saying. Your team has been known to make stupid decisions. They want haslem for mo. Already been stated

Manny Paplfavre
06-28-2008, 02:20 AM
I would trade Mo for Haslem & Chambers, but only as a last resort. The Bucks should try and get a more impact PF with Mo Williams and Charlie Villenueva.

wissportsfan
06-28-2008, 03:27 AM
Luckily your not the GM so it dosent really matter what your saying. Your team has been known to make stupid decisions. They want haslem for mo. Already been stated

Under Larry Harris, yes. Our new GM, Hammond, has said that he wouldn't make a trade unless it makes this team better. Mo for Haslem straight up isn't enough. A starter for a bench player in other words.

Diehardheatfan
06-28-2008, 03:33 AM
I can respect that. Haslem starts though. I think hed start for your team as well. Hed work well with bogut freeing him up for that Charles Oakley jumper he likes

wissportsfan
06-28-2008, 03:36 AM
I can respect that. Haslem starts though. I think hed start for your team as well. Hed work well with bogut freeing him up for that Charles Oakley jumper he likes

Yeah he might work well with him, but we didn't draft a player with the 8 select just for him to ride the bench. Hammond has already said that he'll start Alexander at PF. If we landed Haslem I'd like him more off the bench.

PackCrewBuckBad
06-28-2008, 07:25 AM

You know we got a new GM right?
He isn't going to make a stupid trade.
We don't want haslem for Mo, new GM, no stupid moves.
Right, how was that RJ trade, pretty stupid decision huh?

Brew Crew
06-28-2008, 11:53 AM

Luckily you're not a GM either because after this offer I think everyone would ignore your phone calls.

cameroncrazies2
07-01-2008, 01:57 PM
Blount, Banks, Haslem for Mo and Villanueva? Are you Kevin Pritchard calling Chris Wallace? Villanueva's contract expires after next season, Blount isn't up for 2 years and Banks isn't up for 3 years. We just dropped dead weight in Bobby Simmons, we'll say no thanks to your scraps. Blount is weaker than kleenex, don't try to pawn him off to teams and pass him off as a decent center. Same for Banks, he couldn't run on offense of Lebrons vs Darkos. Plus, that trade wouldn't even work financially. We'd be taking in $16+ million and sending out about $11 million so we'd have to include Danny G and I'd much rather have Gadzuric over Blount.

PackCrewBuckBad
07-01-2008, 02:36 PM
And Gad over Blount should tell you something!

Diehardheatfan
07-02-2008, 12:53 AM
Luckily you're not a GM either because after this offer I think everyone would ignore your phone calls.

Dont be mad because everyone ignores your stupid ideas

Diehardheatfan
07-02-2008, 12:55 AM
Blount, Banks, Haslem for Mo and Villanueva? Are you Kevin Pritchard calling Chris Wallace? Villanueva's contract expires after next season, Blount isn't up for 2 years and Banks isn't up for 3 years. We just dropped dead weight in Bobby Simmons, we'll say no thanks to your scraps. Blount is weaker than kleenex, don't try to pawn him off to teams and pass him off as a decent center. Same for Banks, he couldn't run on offense of Lebrons vs Darkos. Plus, that trade wouldn't even work financially. We'd be taking in $16+ million and sending out about $11 million so we'd have to include Danny G and I'd much rather have Gadzuric over Blount.

I just want Mo man , i heard you guys made a call about about Haslem so hopefully we can work something out. Id give haslem and chalmers

bryan71023
07-02-2008, 01:15 AM
Hell No!

Brew Crew
07-02-2008, 02:05 AM

Well seeing that I share the same ideas as others, maybe it'd be pointless, or maybe you should actually look through some threads.

So don't try and come at me with that, because even if my ideas get "ignored" atleast they aren't rejected like yours.

Diehardheatfan
07-02-2008, 03:04 AM
Okay man. Mo for haslem

Diehardheatfan
07-02-2008, 03:35 AM
Well seeing that I share the same ideas as others, maybe it'd be pointless, or maybe you should actually look through some threads.

So don't try and come at me with that, because even if my ideas get "ignored" atleast they aren't rejected like yours.

I like you man. Ill give you a future 1st rounder. You gotta do it now

Fion
07-02-2008, 04:01 AM
a player coming off the bench is different than a player riding the bench.

HOZ THE KNICK
07-02-2008, 09:14 AM
we can give yar a better deal than that.

SwaggaIke
07-02-2008, 09:38 AM
Haslem + Cook + Future 2nd rounder for Mo.

Rhyming Rebel
07-02-2008, 10:01 AM
how about this......
Mo Williams, Charlie Villenuva, next years 1st round and 2nd round, for Beasley and Banks

:laugh:

Diehardheatfan
07-02-2008, 12:05 PM

Id do that probably. Im not sure about giving up cook though hes the next byron scott. Haslem, Chalmers and two second round picks?

PackCrewBuckBad
07-02-2008, 12:10 PM
Dont be mad because everyone ignores your stupid ideas

yours wasn't m,uch better

And that trade at the top of the page would never happen. lets be realistic.

Diehardheatfan
07-02-2008, 12:47 PM
Lol, sure pal

servais77
07-02-2008, 12:53 PM

There you go. Now your cooking with fire.

I take that.

PackCrewBuckBad
07-02-2008, 01:44 PM
Lol, sure pal

you really think they would do this "how about this......
Mo Williams, Charlie Villenuva, next years 1st round and 2nd round, for Beasley and Banks"

And your trade was shot down right away.

wissportsfan
07-02-2008, 02:29 PM
I like how most of these deals that people talk about wouldn't even work salary wise. Because of Mo's BYC it's hard to trade him. The one that I found interesting that worked was Haslem, Cook and Joel Anthony for Mo. How about that plus a protected 1st.

SwaggaIke
07-02-2008, 02:41 PM
No way we give up a protected first. You're getting a proven double double guy, a big potential SG to take Redd's spot in the future and a decent shot blocker. A 1st rounder added to that would be a steal for Milwaukee.

wissportsfan
07-02-2008, 02:51 PM
No way we give up a protected first. You're getting a proven double double guy, a big potential SG to take Redd's spot in the future and a decent shot blocker. A 1st rounder added to that would be a steal for Milwaukee.

Yes it would and thats why the Knicks would do it :D

MILLERHIGHLIFE
07-02-2008, 07:46 PM
If it was somone else not banks..I pass on Banks too. How about a Mo,Gadz for Cook,Haslem,Blount?:clap:

noturnormalhero
07-02-2008, 09:09 PM
Under Larry Harris, yes. Our new GM, Hammond, has said that he wouldn't make a trade unless it makes this team better. Mo for Haslem straight up isn't enough. A starter for a bench player in other words.

exactly. thank you. i'm a heat fan and i had a feeling someone was gonna post this in this forum lol. i disagreed on that same exact basis. it makes no sense. yes u guys need another back up PF but u wont trade a starter for it lol.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
07-02-2008, 09:54 PM
Try my trade two spots up.

thornga2
07-05-2008, 08:50 PM
I would do Mo for Cook, a 2nd rounder and Haslem. I would also do Mo for Haslem, Anthony, and a first round pick. Both of those work on the Espn trade machine. The first trade would be awesome, because it would give the Bucks a very solid bench. If tat trade was made, I think the Bucks lineup/rotation would look like this...

Starters

PG- Sessions
SG- Redd
SF- Jefferson
PF- Haslem
C- Bogut

Backup PG- Bell
Backup SG- Cook
Backup SF/PF- Alexander
Backup C- Gadzuric

The starting lineup is real good, and Alexander, Bell and Cook would be great sparks off the bench. Gadzuric sucks but with his contract he is going nowhere. He can give you 10-15 minutes of rebounds, defense, and hustle without too much problem.

thornga2
07-05-2008, 08:58 PM
I pass on Banks too. How about a Mo,Gadz for Cook,Haslem,Blount?:clap:

That's actually a great trade for the Bucks. I said the same one with a 2nd round pick instead of the center swap, but I like getting Blount for Gadzuric. His contract is gone a year sooner, which is great. Plus, I really think Cook could be a 15 point Ben Gordon type off the bench.

PackCrewBuckBad
07-05-2008, 11:05 PM
ben gordon>>>cook.

wissportsfan
07-06-2008, 12:27 AM
I would do Mo for Cook, a 2nd rounder and Haslem. I would also do Mo for Haslem, Anthony, and a first round pick. Both of those work on the Espn trade machine. The first trade would be awesome, because it would give the Bucks a very solid bench. If tat trade was made, I think the Bucks lineup/rotation would look like this...

Starters

PG- Sessions
SG- Redd
SF- Jefferson
PF- Haslem
C- Bogut

Backup PG- Bell
Backup SG- Cook
Backup SF/PF- Alexander
Backup C- Gadzuric

The starting lineup is real good, and Alexander, Bell and Cook would be great sparks off the bench. Gadzuric sucks but with his contract he is going nowhere. He can give you 10-15 minutes of rebounds, defense, and hustle without too much problem.

I was just about to say that deal. I think Anthony might beat out Gaz depending on how well Gaz plays with Sessions but that wouldn't look to bad on paper. Then we would have to probably sign a PG lets just say Anthony Carter and our lineup would look like this:

PG- Sessions
SG- Redd
SF- Jefferson
PF- Haslem
C- Bogut

Backup PG- Carter
Backup SG- Bell
Backup SF/PF- Alexander
Backup C- Gadzuric/Anthony

I'd almost like that better because you know we'd have a real good 1st round pick coming the following year and we still got good value for Mo.

thornga2
07-07-2008, 12:02 AM
I was just about to say that deal. I think Anthony might beat out Gaz depending on how well Gaz plays with Sessions but that wouldn't look to bad on paper. Then we would have to probably sign a PG lets just say Anthony Carter and our lineup would look like this:

PG- Sessions
SG- Redd
SF- Jefferson
PF- Haslem
C- Bogut

Backup PG- Carter
Backup SG- Bell
Backup SF/PF- Alexander
Backup C- Gadzuric/Anthony

I'd almost like that better because you know we'd have a real good 1st round pick coming the following year and we still got good value for Mo.

That actually would set us up really well. I think Cook would be a nice guy to have provide some offense, but with Bell probably not going anywhere, I would rather have a first rounder. Though with the addition of Beasley and Mo I don't think the Heat would be a lottery selection unless Wade got hurt again.

thornga2
07-07-2008, 12:05 AM
ben gordon>>>cook.

Right now Gordon is better. But Cook hasn't nearly reached his ceiling yet, and Gordon has. Also, I said a Ben Gordon type of player. I just meant a guy to give you an offensive spark off the bench.

PackCrewBuckBad
07-07-2008, 05:59 AM
that easily could be mo and/or CV.

Phantomrider
07-07-2008, 11:11 AM
Winning right now and possibly creating cap space are key to the future success of the organization. There are two trades that make sense to help us win now while putting us in a position to win in the future.
1. Trade Mo/Gad/Mason for Marion/ Cook
2. CV for Marcus and Shawn Williams
We make the playoffs this year and maybe advance to the second rnd as well as freeing cap space to sign Bogut. Skiles coaching style is similar to Nolan Richardson of Arkansas creating helter-skelter all over the floor. Having the prototypical PF is not a necessity in this scheme. This is the move to make!!!

thornga2
07-07-2008, 11:59 AM
that easily could be mo and/or CV.

Sure, it could, but I think getting rid of Mo's contract is key. Cook will be cheaper for next season, and could still be resigned cheaper. As for CV, he doesn't want to be that guy, and he doesn't want to play defense. Plus, we already have Alexander to be that guy at the forward position. Cook is in no way a big need with Charlie Bell on the roster, so I would prefer a first round pick I think.

Phantomrider
07-07-2008, 12:11 PM
If the Bucks are looking for the "Big Banger" instead of an athletic shot blocker we can always look to putting together a package to get Nene from Denver. They are all about trimming to a little bit of cap relief. He would also provide insurance in the event Boguts bolts for a bigger paycheck. He is 6'11" 280lbs. Just a thought...

cameroncrazies2
07-07-2008, 01:14 PM
I read an article that the Bucks may be chasing Nenad Krstic. I'd love to pair him alongside Bogut.

wissportsfan
07-07-2008, 01:50 PM
If the Bucks are looking for the "Big Banger" instead of an athletic shot blocker we can always look to putting together a package to get Nene from Denver. They are all about trimming to a little bit of cap relief. He would also provide insurance in the event Boguts bolts for a bigger paycheck. He is 6'11" 280lbs. Just a thought...

Yeah I've thought of Nene but the thing is he doesn't have much starting experence and I'm guessing he would be the preferred candidate to play PF. Also he has a very long and big contract, so that could hurt the development of Alexander. I'm still in favor of a Mo, Cvill and Mason for Andre Miller, Reggie Evans deal.

thornga2
07-07-2008, 03:51 PM
Yeah I've thought of Nene but the thing is he doesn't have much starting experence and I'm guessing he would be the preferred candidate to play PF. Also he has a very long and big contract, so that could hurt the development of Alexander. I'm still in favor of a Mo, Cvill and Mason for Andre Miller, Reggie Evans deal.

That is a pretty good deal. Reggie Evans could split time with Alexander, and Miller could give Sessions another year to develop. Both fill needs and allow us to get rid of Mo and Villanueva. However I'm not sure that the Sixers want Mo Williams. The reason they want to move Miller is because they have young Louis Williams who they want to get a lot of minutes at PG.

MoJay
07-07-2008, 08:16 PM
do you think watson would be a solid starter until we determine what sessions could do kind of like all the trade talks about miller

i know he just got injured but not sure how severe it is

Diehardheatfan
07-08-2008, 12:20 AM
Winning right now and possibly creating cap space are key to the future success of the organization. There are two trades that make sense to help us win now while putting us in a position to win in the future.
1. Trade Mo/Gad/Mason for Marion/ Cook
2. CV for Marcus and Shawn Williams
We make the playoffs this year and maybe advance to the second rnd as well as freeing cap space to sign Bogut. Skiles coaching style is similar to Nolan Richardson of Arkansas creating helter-skelter all over the floor. Having the prototypical PF is not a necessity in this scheme. This is the move to make!!!

Id give you Marion/Banks or Marion/J. Anthony and a first round pick. I wouldnt part with cook!!!!!

twissst89
07-08-2008, 01:08 AM
Id give you Marion/Banks or Marion/J. Anthony and a first round pick. I wouldnt part with cook!!!!!

Ur rite Cook and Wright are going to turn heads once they get decent playing time. U and me are the only 2 that know how raw Cook and Wright are. No Homo.

Diehardheatfan
07-08-2008, 01:22 AM
Ur rite Cook and Wright are going to turn heads once they get decent playing time. U and me are the only 2 that know how raw Cook and Wright are. No Homo.

Dude i agree man. Id give them Marion for Mo,Mason, and a bad contract. Thats how much i want mo. They can put marion at the 4!!!!!!! We would have a squad!!!!!!!!

twissst89
07-08-2008, 01:37 AM
Dude i agree man. Id give them Marion for Mo,Mason, and a bad contract. Thats how much i want mo. They can put marion at the 4!!!!!!! We would have a squad!!!!!!!!

Mo wud be tite but i kinda dont like his contract. Id proly still do it but not my first option. Id rather try to get Ellis or Josh Smith for Marion. Or Marion for Marcus Williams, Sean Williams, Bobby Simmons(Terrible contract), and Stromile Swift. Sean Williams(can play center) and Marcus Williams(Just needs a chance like Cook and Wright) cud both be stars for us and their cheap.

wissportsfan
07-08-2008, 02:35 AM

Would the Bucks even have to think twice about it? Mo, Dez and Gaz for Marion and Anthony. It's a done deal :clap:

meandering
07-08-2008, 03:05 AM
Udonis Haslem averages a double double........

What has happened to you guys? C Ville is garbage....the rest of the league knows that....its not a secret!Ill stick with Mo or Redd......not both!

Are you guys not sick of being laughing stocks?

meandering
07-08-2008, 03:07 AM
Would the Bucks even have to think twice about it? Mo, Dez and Gaz for Marion and Anthony. It's a done deal :clap:

SOLD! Good deal! :-)

meandering
07-08-2008, 03:08 AM
That makes Jefferson or Marion a sg.....I like it!

PackCrewBuckBad
07-08-2008, 07:23 AM
no, that makes marion a PF. Neither would go to SG.

PackCrewBuckBad
07-08-2008, 07:24 AM

What has happened to you guys? C Ville is garbage....the rest of the league knows that....its not a secret!Ill stick with Mo or Redd......not both!

I'm sick of you saying it :shrug:

CV isn't garbage, that is what the rest of the league knows.

wissportsfan
07-08-2008, 04:10 PM

Any player that can score 30 pts on any given day has some value around the league. He can fit in a role on any team. He isn't going to be a superstar and we aren't claiming that he will be. We all know he doesn't play defense thats not a secret. By no means is he garbage though. I wouldn't mind the bucks hanging on to him because I know he will score points off the bench.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
07-10-2008, 10:45 AM
Would the Bucks even have to think twice about it? Mo, Dez and Gaz for Marion and Anthony. It's a done deal :clap:I know Miami wants Mo. But it wont be at the expense of Marion. Doubt Miami does this trade. But I would.

thornga2
07-10-2008, 07:11 PM
Any player that can score 30 pts on any given day has some value around the league. He can fit in a role on any team. He isn't going to be a superstar and we aren't claiming that he will be. We all know he doesn't play defense thats not a secret. By no means is he garbage though. I wouldn't mind the bucks hanging on to him because I know he will score points off the bench.

I don't want C Vil on the team next year at all. He is a guy who, if given the opportunity, could average close to a double double. However, I don't want him starting on the Bucks, because there aren't enough shots for him. I don't want him coming off the bench because..

1. He is in the last year of his contract, and there is no way he will resign here next season. He could be a #3 scoring option somewhere. Why would he resign to be a bench player? I would rather get value for him while we can.

2. If he came off the bench, he would take minutes away from Alexander.

SHONIE
07-11-2008, 04:09 PM
not happening

Diehardheatfan
07-13-2008, 09:14 PM
What about this? The heat might be signing tyronne lue tomorrow. Would you do haslem, lue and a future first rounder for mo? Lue is getting signed for 1.9 million. I know you guys didnt want a fat contract. This might make alot of sense. Tell me what you guys think

Manny Paplfavre
07-13-2008, 11:43 PM
Aren't there restrictions to trading a guy that was just signed?

Diehardheatfan
07-14-2008, 12:41 AM
I hope not

MILLERHIGHLIFE
07-14-2008, 01:05 AM
What about this? The heat might be signing tyronne lue tomorrow. Would you do haslem, lue and a future first rounder for mo? Lue is getting signed for 1.9 million. I know you guys didnt want a fat contract. This might make alot of sense. Tell me what you guys thinkNot sure. But I would like to throw in Gadz for Blunt too.

Diehardheatfan
07-14-2008, 02:42 AM
Not sure. But I would like to throw in Gadz for Blunt too.

we agree on something.lol

wissportsfan
07-14-2008, 07:09 PM
Aren't there restrictions to trading a guy that was just signed?

Yes, you can't trade a player for 30 days after he signs I believe. It could be longer, I'm not totally sure on that.

zamudio_jorge
07-14-2008, 07:48 PM

mo williams and desmond mason for zach randolph?? :D

bucks:
sessions
redd
jefferson
randolph
bogut

knicks:
williams
crawford
gallinari
lee (deserves be starter)
curry

thornga2
07-14-2008, 08:15 PM

bucks:
sessions
redd
jefferson
randolph
bogut

knicks:
williams
crawford
gallinari
curry

I don't that the Bucks want Randolph. They don't really have any touches to give a guy like that, plus he and Bogut wouldn't fit well together I don't think. I would much rather have David Lee.

Diehardheatfan
07-14-2008, 10:07 PM

bucks:
sessions
redd
jefferson
randolph
bogut

knicks:
williams
crawford
gallinari
curry

Thats not even a good trade situation. If mo goes i truly believe it will be 2 miami

wissportsfan
07-15-2008, 01:47 AM
Thats not even a good trade situation. If mo goes i truly believe it will be 2 miami

There are to many situations that Mo could be dealt in to narrow it down to Miami. I know that is just your feeling but I wouldn't get all caught up in it.

thornga2
07-16-2008, 11:55 AM
I want the Bucks to pull off a sign and trade with the Hawks. Mo, Gadz, CV, and a 2nd round pick for Josh Smith and Zaza Pachulia.

chabodave22
07-16-2008, 04:54 PM
^ we had Zaza once and that was enough, plus there is no room for Smith.

thornga2
07-16-2008, 06:12 PM
^ we had Zaza once and that was enough, plus there is no room for Smith.

Zaza is just expiring salary. Im not saying I want him to start of anything. And what do you mean there is no room for Smith? He would be a perfect fit at the PF position. He is athletic, rebounds, blocks shots, finishes at the rim... would be a a great pair with Jefferson in transition and a great complement to Bogut in the half court. The Bucks don't have a PF besides CV who was traded in the scenario I posted, so I don't see how there isn't any room for one.