PDA

View Full Version : Is Hinrich in the cards?

avsman05
06-26-2008, 08:09 PM
So the first pick was Derrick Rose. Hinrich is rendered useless there now. Is he our best shot?

I feel that he fits what Denver needs Rex Chapman was even talking today on Scott and Al about someone like him that would fit our team.

C-Dub
06-26-2008, 08:48 PM
the Fo is stupid, we aint getting no one

asadf
06-26-2008, 08:52 PM
hed be a nice fit. if we could get him for Camby great, lets do it.

DenButsu
06-26-2008, 10:53 PM
I'm voting no, just because I think Chicago overestimates his value, and the Nuggets probably won't give up what they think they can get for him.

avsman05
06-26-2008, 11:10 PM
you are probably correct sir paxson doesn't help either he is a huge moron. im thinking thats why we got that future first rounder though to trade for him by what the interview said earlier but only time will tell.

Game_Over
06-27-2008, 01:16 AM
I'm voting no, just because I think Chicago overestimates his value, and the Nuggets probably won't give up what they think they can get for him.

What from us would be over estimated?? Just curius cause I think Hindrich is who we should go for and yeah for JR no way but LK Nene or Camby I would!!

DenButsu
06-27-2008, 05:46 AM
What from us would be over estimated?? Just curius cause I think Hindrich is who we should go for and yeah for JR no way but LK Nene or Camby I would!!

My impression is that at least some Bulls fans are thinking Hinrich should be able to bring them an Okafor or a Prince, which I really can't see happening. Another one I saw was, I think, Hinrich-Deng-Hughes for Maggette-Brand which again I don't see happening. And I've seen most Bulls fans say that for us to get him for Camby or Nene would be robbery. They'd laugh at LK (although I think he's a player with comparable skills, and a much better contract). Now, of course fan trade ideas don't generally reflect true FO thinking. So I can't say for sure that the Bulls organization overvalues Hinrich. But I think most Bulls fans do.

And don't get me wrong, I don't dislike Hinrich. I think he'd be a really good pickup for us provided that AI is still on the team. I just don't think he's the "future All-Star" that some of his more loyal fans believe he'll be someday.

DJiC
06-27-2008, 09:22 AM
how about camby/S&T najera/future first for hinrich and then kleiza/nene/charlotte protected 1st for artest....seeing how the bobcats did a whole lot more upgrading in this draft than we did drafting every single need that they needed

ivyleague1
06-27-2008, 01:29 PM
how about camby/S&T najera/future first for hinrich and then kleiza/nene/charlotte protected 1st for artest....seeing how the bobcats did a whole lot more upgrading in this draft than we did drafting every single need that they needed

NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And who will be Nuggets' Center ?

2008 performance. ~ 74 games played.
Hinrich: 11 pts / game, ~ 6 assists / game. in 32 minutes.

Camby: 3+ block shots / game. (No. 1 in NBA and the world), 13+ Rebounds / game (Top 2 in the NBA and the world). Decorated defensive player of the year and all NBA defensive team member.

Chicago should trade Hinrich for future Nuggets' pick, and DJIC.

chaugh970
06-27-2008, 04:01 PM
yeah unless we are getting a tyrus thomas or joakim noah included in the trade i say no

metsbulls1025
06-27-2008, 06:08 PM
How about this.....

Hinrich, Tyrus Thomas, Deng, and next years first for Melo and Nene or Camby

avsman05
06-27-2008, 06:33 PM
How about this.....

Nah i wouldnt do it for this years first we have a proven guy in melo who will only get better. how about hinrich deng gordon and next years first rounder since you will be in the playoffs with that team for ai/camby?

metsbulls1025
06-27-2008, 07:10 PM
Nah i wouldnt do it for this years first we have a proven guy in melo who will only get better. how about hinrich deng gordon and next years first rounder since you will be in the playoffs with that team for ai/camby?

Replce the draft pick with Noah for Melo and Camby.

avsman05
06-27-2008, 07:30 PM
Replce the draft pick with Noah for Melo and Camby.

bad metsbulls; no melo for you.

Ragun
06-27-2008, 07:36 PM
i doubt he is.

Kyben36
06-27-2008, 11:15 PM
It could be posible given the right trade. Maybee hinrich for Nene, or camby. or mix it up by adding more in. I came up with this trade myself

Hinrich
Gooden
Gordon
Grey

for

Nene or Camby ( not both )
Kenyon Martin

and I cant answer your poll. you need a posible answer. Its not guareteed but it is not a NO either

avsman05
06-27-2008, 11:22 PM
It could be posible given the right trade. Maybee hinrich for Nene, or camby. or mix it up by adding more in. I came up with this trade myself

Hinrich
Gooden
Gordon
Grey

for

Nene or Camby ( not both )
Kenyon Martin

and I cant answer your poll. you need a posible answer. Its not guareteed but it is not a NO either

Den you mind putting in a maybe?

DenButsu
06-28-2008, 04:51 AM
Den you mind putting in a maybe?

I don't mind - I'll do it... but we've already had a lot of votes. Also, I think in polls like this keeping it yay/nay reveals where people come down if they have to choose one or the other. (My guess is that if there'd been a maybe so far, it would be 5 yes 9 maybe and 5 no).

fly boy
06-28-2008, 02:50 PM
i say we go after hinrich and some how try and bring ron artest out to denver that would be great if da nuggs can make dat happen with out giving up to much

avsman05
06-28-2008, 04:30 PM
I don't mind - I'll do it... but we've already had a lot of votes. Also, I think in polls like this keeping it yay/nay reveals where people come down if they have to choose one or the other. (My guess is that if there'd been a maybe so far, it would be 5 yes 9 maybe and 5 no).

doolie noted. thanks for updating that though.

DJiC
06-28-2008, 05:02 PM
i had a dream the other night that we actually got ron artest and judging from past experiences on my dreams i can feel ron artest coming to denver...but knowing full well of denvers FO we'll trade for dj mbenga before artest

denversgm
06-28-2008, 06:05 PM
i say we try and work out a 4 team deal
maybe give up ai and camby and both next years first rounders since charlotte is protected,future first trying to get in return artest, hinrich, noah and a filler maybe (gooden) he would be great off the bench and is expiring contract? We would save some money and i think we would have a solid lineup and bench

lineup
pg.hinrich/atkins(should have been chalmers)
sg.artest/jr smith
sf.melo/lk/jones
pf.martin/gooden/nene
c.nene/noah/hunter

denversgm
06-28-2008, 07:19 PM
here is what i am thinking for a trade would be denver detriot sacramento chitown

denver gets
Noah,hinrich,artest

detriot gets
AI (expiring contract)
2 1st round picks from nuggets

Sacramento gets
Billups
gooden (expiring contract)
future first from denver

Chicago gets
Rasheed Wallace (good big and if doesnt work out expiring contract)
Camby
Miki Moore (expiring Contract)

Chicago Lineup
pg.Rose/duhon
sg.hughes/gordon
sf. Deng/noicioni
pf. Wallace/thomas/moore
C. Camby/wallace/moore

Denver lineup
pg:Hinrich/atkins
sg:Artest/JR
sf:Melo/LK
pf:Martin/nene/noah
C:nene/noah

Sacramento lineup
pg:billups/udrih
sg:Martin/salmons
sf:Garcia/Salmons
Pf:Gooden
C:Miller

Detriot will be either a huge trade partner to get an allstar/or extremely big next year in trades and the FA

ivyleague1
06-28-2008, 07:26 PM
here is what i am thinking for a trade would be denver detriot sacramento chitown

denver gets
Noah,hinrich,artest

detriot gets
AI (expiring contract)
2 1st round picks from nuggets

Sacramento gets
Billups
gooden (expiring contract)
future first from denver

Chicago gets
Rasheed Wallace (good big and if doesnt work out expiring contract)
Camby
Miki Moore (expiring Contract)

Chicago Lineup
pg.Rose/duhon
sg.hughes/gordon
sf. Deng/noicioni
pf. Wallace/thomas/moore
C. Camby/wallace/moore

Denver lineup
pg:Hinrich/atkins
sg:Artest/JR
sf:Melo/LK
pf:Martin/nene/noah
C:nene/noah

Sacramento lineup
pg:billups/udrih
sg:Martin/salmons
sf:Garcia/Salmons
Pf:Gooden
C:Miller

Detriot will be either a huge trade partner to get an allstar/or extremely big next year in trades and the FA

Why not trade Melo for Artest and Garcia ? That is what artest wants !!!! Artest said that he wants to come to Denver to replace Melo. Since you are an unrealistic Melophile will you do the trade ?

denversgm
06-28-2008, 07:30 PM
Why not trade Melo for Artest and Garcia ? That is what artest wants !!!! Artest said that he wants to come to Denver to replace Melo. Since you are an unrealistic Melophile will you do the trade ?

u mean melo just for artest and garcia thats it no other trade?

denversgm
06-28-2008, 07:35 PM
ivyleague i know u think that i am a AI hater, and i worship Melo, however if melo was 33 and making 21mil and AI was 24 making 15mil i would be saying trade melo and keep ai

i want the nuggets to be able to win a title right now and still be good for years to come and the trade i mentioned above, i think can do that.

South Sided
06-28-2008, 07:36 PM
What up fella's just visiting from the Chi-Town side of things, and trust me plenty of bulls fans would LOVE a trade of Camby for Hinrich straight up.

With our team going to an uptempo style under Del Negro he no longer fits with us. A lot of us are praying Pax dumps him, plus Camby can mentor Noah and be off the books by 2010.

It's a win - win situation.

denversgm
06-28-2008, 07:38 PM
What up fella's just visiting from the Chi-Town side of things, and trust me plenty of bulls fans would LOVE trade of Camby for Hinrich straight up.

With our team going with an uptempo style under Del Negro he no longer fits with us. A lot of us are praying Pax dumps him, plus Camby can mentor Noah and be off the books by 2010.

It's a win - win situation.

if CHI-town would be willing to do it trust me so will denver

avsman05
06-28-2008, 08:16 PM
I wonder what the two sides are saying about this trade are the Bulls over valuing Hinrich is the FO in Denver over valuing Camby. I mean this trade has to have been brought up with the two theirs quite a few sources saying it has been.

MELO 15
06-28-2008, 08:55 PM

:eyebrow: ARTEST NEVER SAID HE WATED TO REPLACE MELO, HE DID SAY THAT HE FELT THE OUT COME OF THE LAKERS AND NUGGETS WOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT HAD HE BEEN PLAYING, AND THAT HE FELT IT WAS A COMPLIMENT TO HAVE MELO WANT HIM TO BE PLAYING ALONG SIDE HIM. AND THAT HIS SONS FAVORITE PLAYER IS MELO. WHERE DO U GET YOUR INFORMATION FROM.

DenButsu
06-28-2008, 09:03 PM
I wonder what the two sides are saying about this trade are the Bulls over valuing Hinrich is the FO in Denver over valuing Camby. I mean this trade has to have been brought up with the two theirs quite a few sources saying it has been.

I wonder, too. There's no doubt that when they negotiated the Weems trade that they discussed other options as well...

ivyleague1
06-28-2008, 09:24 PM
ivyleague i know u think that i am a AI hater, and i worship Melo, however if melo was 33 and making 21mil and AI was 24 making 15mil i would be saying trade melo and keep ai

i want the nuggets to be able to win a title right now and still be good for years to come and the trade i mentioned above, i think can do that.

No!!!!! it will not. Name a team that won the NBA championship without a high quality 30+ player in the starting line up. (NONE ?) Celtics won with KG 33 years old and Allen 31. LAL won with Shaq and Fox both 30+ . Spurs (Iam not sure). You need a 30+ high quality player in your starting line up to dream of winning a championship. NBA managers know this but, you do not.
Iverson is a Superdupa mega star in the NBA, the best player in the world. He ranks second to only Michael Jordan in scoring, assists, steals in all time playoff games. He ranks in top 10 in scoring, steals, and assists this past season, and is the Nuggets reigning M.V.P.. NBA tradition is that such players like Iverson do not get traded unless there is a decline in their performance due to injury. Melo is a great player. Age is not an index of performance at this point in their careers.

DenButsu
06-28-2008, 09:27 PM
Spurs (Iam not sure).

You need a 30+ high quality player in your starting line up to dream of winning a championship. NBA managers know this but, you do not.

:rolleyes:

MELO 15
06-28-2008, 09:48 PM
:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: What does that mean den, is it me or did somebody make them self look bad, and maybe u could tell me where artest said he wanted to replace melo

ivyleague1
06-28-2008, 10:05 PM
:eyebrow: ARTEST NEVER SAID HE WATED TO REPLACE MELO, HE DID SAY THAT HE FELT THE OUT COME OF THE LAKERS AND NUGGETS WOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT HAD HE BEEN PLAYING, AND THAT HE FELT IT WAS A COMPLIMENT TO HAVE MELO WANT HIM TO BE PLAYING ALONG SIDE HIM. AND THAT HIS SONS FAVORITE PLAYER IS MELO. WHERE DO U GET YOUR INFORMATION FROM.

The statement I cited was made before the playoffs. Check it out !!!!

DenButsu
06-28-2008, 10:12 PM
:rolleyes: What does that mean den, is it me or did somebody make them self look bad, and maybe u could tell me where artest said he wanted to replace melo

It meant I was rolling my eyes at accusing someone else of not knowing what they were talking about regarding the kind of players it takes to win championships immediately after not being able to name Tim Duncan.

MELO 15
06-28-2008, 10:30 PM
The statement I cited was made before the playoffs. Check it out !!!!

CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND THIS INFORMATION

DenButsu
06-28-2008, 11:18 PM
CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND THIS INFORMATION

Probably if you searched the Post and the News for Artest, most of the news that had any of his comments regarding the Nuggets would probably turn up.

broncsnugzbrave
06-28-2008, 11:20 PM
How about this.....

thats laughable hahahaha

denversgm
06-29-2008, 02:39 AM
No!!!!! it will not. Name a team that won the Iverson is a Superdupa mega star in the NBA, the best player in the world. He ranks second to only Michael Jordan in scoring, assists, steals in all time playoff games. He ranks in top 10 in scoring, steals, and assists this past season, and is the Nuggets reigning M.V.P.. NBA tradition is that such players like Iverson do not get traded unless there is a decline in their performance due to injury. Melo is a great player. Age is not an index of performance at this point in their careers.

Man i now realize i cant talk to u at all about AI cause u have a MAN CRUSH (u are blind with love):pity:

The best player in the world? Better then Kobe,Lebron,CP3,Dwight Howard,D-Wade,Duncan,Garnett?

denversgm
06-29-2008, 02:43 AM
o and everybody please let me know what u thought of my trade idea
good,bad,not even close to possible? i would like to know

DenButsu
06-29-2008, 04:39 AM
o and everybody please let me know what u thought of my trade idea
good,bad,not even close to possible? i would like to know

I think the final lineup you end up with in Denver is not a bad one, but if we're going to trade away AI and Camby, then we clearly need to shift to a future-oriented team building process. And in that sense, I really dislike the idea of giving away all 3 of our future 1st rounders. And if we were going to be giving away first rounders, I'd be a lot more interested in having them buy a better post presence than Noah and/or a better pure pg than Hinrich. The main reason for us to bring Hinrich on board in the first place is if AI's on the roster. If he's not, I don't see as that move makes too much sense.

JordansBulls
06-29-2008, 11:50 AM
How about this.....

For the Bulls perspective they need to add Noah in the cards and maybe next year's first round pick and the deal is reasonable.

So the deal would look like: Hinrich, Deng, Tyrus, Noah and next year first round pick for Melo and Camby

IndiansFan337
06-29-2008, 11:56 AM
For the Bulls perspective they need to add Noah in the cards and maybe next year's first round pick and the deal is reasonable.

So the deal would look like: Hinrich, Deng, Tyrus, Noah and next year first round pick for Melo and Camby

Tyrus Thomas is not going anywhere until they see what he can do alongside a run & gun PG, in Derick Rose.

And I don't think the Bulls would make that trade anyway, they'd be dealing away a lot of young talent to get a young star & an aging big. Camby could begin to drop off very soon. And when he does drop off it will be a Ben Wallace-like fall, considering that he has almost no offensive game as well.

ivyleague1
06-29-2008, 12:33 PM
Man i now realize i cant talk to u at all about AI cause u have a MAN CRUSH (u are blind with love):pity:

The best player in the world? Better then Kobe,Lebron,CP3,Dwight Howard,D-Wade,Duncan,Garnett?

Yes he is better than all of them, and I say that with confidence.

Kobe Bryant is a great player. scored 81 points in a game, led the NBA in scoring two times, 2008 M.V.P. ranks in top 5 in scoring and top 10 in steals, and a perennial allstar. The Mamba. One of the best in the NBA!!!!!

Lebron James: Current NBA Leader in scoring #1, top 10 in assists and steals. took a team to the NBA final, a perenial allstar. The potential to be the greatest is there!!!!!!

CP3: Current NBA leader in steals #1 and assists #1. All star. Rookie of the year. Great Potential !!!!!

Dwight Howard: Current leader in rebounds, and top 5 in blocked shots, all star. Great Potential !!!!!

Duncan: Top 10 in blocked shots, top 10 in rebounds. Perenial allstar. M.V.P. twice. Defensive player of the year. NBA final M.V.P. 3 times. Rookie of the year. One of the best and most resilient players in the NBA !!!!!!

Garnett: Allstar. M.V.P.. Defensive player of the year, Very hard working and determined player One of the best!!!!!

Iverson: Top 5 in scoring, top 10 in steals and assists. (ties Lebron as the only ones in top 10 in 3 major categories), Perenial allstar, Holds NBA record in steals in a playoff game, no one has matched it, Four times league scoring leader (None of the above has that), ranks 2nd to Michael Jordan in all time scoring, assists, and steals, ranks 3rd in all time scoring per game. The only player amongst those currently playing to lead the league in scoring and assists the same year. (CP3 led the NBA in assists and steals). Scored 60 points in a game !!!!!! Rookie of the year and much more......

I do not know Iverson and he does not know me, but, his performance and his numbers speak volumes. Do not be fooled by the TV announcers, they are only expressing their feelings, their hates and their loves. A.I. is the real Deal He is the best!!!!!

Metsmerizing
06-29-2008, 12:43 PM

This guy's an idiot. We don't want to package all our players for two of yours. I am thinking about doing the Camby for Hinrich thing. I think that will work out for both of us and sounds to be fair. I know the Bulls want more of a post-presence, but I think Camby could do well.

TrueFan23
06-29-2008, 06:48 PM
How about this

Nuggets Get:
-Kirk H
-Drew Gooden or Andres Nocioni

Bulls Get:
-Marcus Camby
-Linez Kleiza or a first round pick and a second round pick

If the nuggest gave us kleiza then u guys could get either drew gooden, a back-up or starter because nene always gets injured or noc which is the same as kleiza but plays beter defense.

TrueFan23
06-29-2008, 06:52 PM
I forgot to add that u would be geting a lot better defense from the PG spot and u could have the option of playing noc at PF along side mello, or vice-versa.

avsman05
06-29-2008, 07:01 PM
ya would def do kleiza/camby for noc/hinrich we get a better defender and a good 3 pt shooter for kleiza and a hinrich camby swap makes perfect sense.

ivyleague1
06-29-2008, 07:56 PM
No.
Find someone else other than Camby. Camby will not be traded. Try Steven Hunter/Kleiza(maybe) /Atkins (maybe) and Nuggets future picks for Noc/Hinrich and possibly Gooden.
Overall I like your idea. It is a good start.

MELO 15
06-29-2008, 08:11 PM
How about this

Nuggets Get:
-Kirk H
-Drew Gooden or Andres Nocioni

Bulls Get:
-Marcus Camby
-Linez Kleiza or a first round pick and a second round pick

If the nuggest gave us kleiza then u guys could get either drew gooden, a back-up or starter because nene always gets injured or noc which is the same as kleiza but plays beter defense.

This trade of camby and LK for Hinrick and Noci is great and would work out for both teams, I love noci. And Hinrick is my boy. people might think he's an avg. pg, but Ive seen enough of him in college to know what kind of player he is. And I can tell u he is not avg. Both offensively and defensively. I belive if the reason not getting chalmers was to make something happen for kirk, than it was a wise move in that kirk is a proven guard in this league with one subpar season and they have a future 1st rounder to play with as well.

roygconner
06-29-2008, 09:15 PM
No.
Find someone else other than Camby. Camby will not be traded. Try Steven Hunter/Kleiza(maybe) /Atkins (maybe) and Nuggets future picks for Noc/Hinrich and possibly Gooden.
Overall I like your idea. It is a good start.

Do you watch the Nuggets? Camby is one of the main reasons that we get the s##t kicked out of us most nights. With his horrible shots and his non existant one on one defense. Everybody says how bad Melo's D is, they need to take a look at Camby, he is horrid. He can not defend a single top tier big man in this league one on one, his defense is all coming from the weak side and blocking shots. If we can get Hinrich for Camby straight across that is the best possible thing that this FO could do and that alone would make this team a title contender next year.

TrueFan23
06-29-2008, 10:20 PM
I really think this is the best deal for both teams.

GoBullsGo
06-29-2008, 11:46 PM
Hinrich for Camby and Kleiza. You guys need to sweeten that deal and give us some youth.

Afridi786
06-30-2008, 12:35 AM
My impression is that at least some Bulls fans are thinking Hinrich should be able to bring them an Okafor or a Prince, which I really can't see happening. Another one I saw was, I think, Hinrich-Deng-Hughes for Maggette-Brand which again I don't see happening. And I've seen most Bulls fans say that for us to get him for Camby or Nene would be robbery. They'd laugh at LK (although I think he's a player with comparable skills, and a much better contract). Now, of course fan trade ideas don't generally reflect true FO thinking. So I can't say for sure that the Bulls organization overvalues Hinrich. But I think most Bulls fans do.

And don't get me wrong, I don't dislike Hinrich. I think he'd be a really good pickup for us provided that AI is still on the team. I just don't think he's the "future All-Star" that some of his more loyal fans believe he'll be someday.
Hinrich str8 up for Camby or Nene imo isn't a good idea. I would do it for Camby & Klieza fairly quickly...unless we can package Hinrich in a deal for someone like Brand which i dont see happening. I think it all depends on what happens with Gordon's contract situation. I agree Hinrich isn't a future all star especially if he gets traded to you guys, too many great guards in the west, but I can easily see him put up 16 and 6 like he did a year ago.

DJiC
06-30-2008, 01:28 AM
hinrich/gooden for camby/kleiza/atkins/s&t najera......i think salaries match....and the bulls get a C who will do better in the east than west, a hustler in najera, young in kleiza, and atkins is expendable

abe_froman
06-30-2008, 04:48 AM
what about hinrich+noah(or gray) for camby+filler

why for the nuggets:not only get their guard but also not be left short at center getting noah who could work in tandem with nene,and would be nice insurance with nene's health issues and all

why for bulls:get camby and doesn't add to what would become an overloading at the front court

DenButsu
06-30-2008, 05:52 AM
what about hinrich+noah(or gray) for camby+filler

why for the nuggets:not only get their guard but also not be left short at center getting noah who could work in tandem with nene,and would be nice insurance with nene's health issues and all

why for bulls:get camby and doesn't add to what would become an overloading at the front court

I'd do Camby&LK for Hinrich&Noah for sure.

rico
06-30-2008, 06:01 AM
i wouldnt give up noah@ all...

id like to see a hinrich, s&t gordon, gooden 2 future picks for iverson & camby

but realistically id prefer a hinrich , s&t gordon + 2 future picks for iverson.

TrueFan23
06-30-2008, 08:27 AM
i wouldnt give up noah@ all...

id like to see a hinrich, s&t gordon, gooden 2 future picks for iverson & camby

but realistically id prefer a hinrich , s&t gordon + 2 future picks for iverson.

That would never happen, we didn't give hat up for kobe, what makes u so sure we will do it for AI

DJiC
06-30-2008, 10:02 AM
you mean KOBE didnt want that bulls trade cause deng wouldve been a part of it....the bulls wanted to do that trade but kobe said no......anyways isnt having gordon kind of like having ai? undersized gaurd,shoots the ball a lot...besides the part where gordon can actually shoot 3's i think those 2 guys are pretty similar....

TrueFan23
06-30-2008, 10:34 AM
yea but gordon comes off the bench and is less paid, AI is like 20 mil and has to start

Plus this deal totaly rapes us, we are not in win now mode and AI is. so he would come here and put up 30ppg while rose and all the other young guys are watching him. i dont think so

Afridi786
06-30-2008, 11:54 AM
I'd do Camby&LK for Hinrich&Noah for sure.

How about Hinrich, Noc for Camby, LK, Fillers if needed.

roygconner
06-30-2008, 12:04 PM
How about Hinrich, Noc for Camby, LK, Fillers if needed.

I don't think that we can do that trade as we do not have salries to match up. Hinrich and Noc combine for about $20 mil, Camby and LK combine for about $11.5 and we don't have fillers to make that work.

ivyleague1
06-30-2008, 12:19 PM
Camby is the only center Nuggets have. Nene is unreliable at this time. He may need chemo any time, and Hunter cannot fill Camby's shoes. Thus, it is not smart to trade Nuggets only center for Hinrich, especially when that center is a defensive player of the year, and leads the NBA in blocks and has 13+ rebounds. Camby is not available for trade !!!!!!!

SUNDUNDIDIT
06-30-2008, 12:59 PM
Camby is the only center Nuggets have. Nene is unreliable at this time. He may need chemo any time, and Hunter cannot fill Camby's shoes. Thus, it is not smart to trade Nuggets only center for Hinrich, especially when that center is a defensive player of the year, and leads the NBA in blocks and has 13+ rebounds. Camby is not available for trade !!!!!!!

How do you conclude that HUNTER "CANNOT" fill camby's shoes???, His play was limited.

DJiC
06-30-2008, 07:13 PM
actually camby striaght up on according to espn trade machine wouldnt work??? O_o why? because of the BYC so the bulls would have to also give someone else besides hinrich how awkward is that

roygconner
06-30-2008, 07:25 PM
actually camby striaght up on according to espn trade machine wouldnt work??? O_o why? because of the BYC so the bulls would have to also give someone else besides hinrich how awkward is that

That is from last season as of July 1 the BYC clause is no longet in effect.

DJiC
06-30-2008, 08:08 PM
in that case i guess im all for this trade but i still feel that without a true center to help our defense in the middle and to play big we'll be screwed with or without a pg