PDA

View Full Version : Worst GMs in the NBA today

ramansingh3
06-25-2008, 10:36 PM
Who are some of the GMs that you believe should have gotten fired for some of the moves they made.
I think Steve Kerr jumped into the top ten after one season with one of the best teams in the west, by getting Shaq(two more years and 40 million left on his contract) and messing around with D'antoni so he would leave.
Memphis Gm isnt to smart either by gaining some cap and the 28th or 29th pick in the draft pretty useless for Pau Gasol.

Reezy
06-25-2008, 10:38 PM
lol @ $20 million role player

lakers4sho
06-25-2008, 10:40 PM
Chris Wallace and Elgin Baylor should be at the top of anybody's list.

x_notorious
06-25-2008, 10:41 PM
Nailed on the head with the Grizz GM and Steve Kerr.

avsman05
06-25-2008, 10:42 PM
Steve Kerr Mark Warkenstein is now up their. Is Bernie Bickerstaff still GM of Charlotte?

lakers4sho
06-25-2008, 10:48 PM
Nailed on the head with the Grizz GM and Steve Kerr.

But if the deal between the Suns and Clippers go through it would be sweet for the Suns though.

Of course as a Laker fan, I don't want that happening ;)

MegaFauna
06-25-2008, 10:52 PM
memphis gm for sure

bostncelts34
06-25-2008, 10:54 PM
memphis gm, hawks GM.

Marvin williams? shelden williams? they missed out on HUGE names..and picked same positions over and over

Weezy
06-25-2008, 11:07 PM
Isiah Thomas.

Mauersota
06-25-2008, 11:13 PM
McHale maybe isn't the worst but he deserves an honorable mention.

BrizzleBear
06-25-2008, 11:22 PM
Memphis GM, Hawks GM, Suns GM.

JordansBulls
06-25-2008, 11:32 PM
Isiah Thomas.

:speechless:

Weezy
06-25-2008, 11:56 PM
:speechless:

:laugh: it had to be mentioned.

Soop
06-26-2008, 12:00 AM
Elgin Baylor

Beno7500
06-26-2008, 12:02 AM
Memphis GM

lukeem21
06-26-2008, 12:19 AM
isiah thomas no doubt in my mind is the WORST

Beno7500
06-26-2008, 12:22 AM
Nah, he is just the worst coach

Afridi786
06-26-2008, 12:22 AM
Memphis GM

That dude was ecstatic when they traded Gasol for Kwame....:confused:

MassoDio
06-26-2008, 12:23 AM
I don't think Steve Kerr is bad at all. HE got rid of a whiny lil biotch in Shawn Marion, who wanted a max money 4 year extension (even though he won't be worth half that in a year or two) and the terrible contract of Marcus Banks, for a contract that makes for 20 mil in cap space in the year of all years for free agency. Marion whined that he was not respected by the Phoenix ownership...even though he got paid more money that both Nash and Amare, to be a third option behind both of them. Meaning he can sign a top 5-10 player to a max deal in 2010 to match with Amare in an instant rebuild. Oh did I mention that Nash comes off the books that year as well (I think) which, if I am accurate, would mean another 8-10 mil coming off the books in the same super free agent year. In the mean time...he sees if shaq can pull one more out of his ***, while teaching Amare how to be a better passing big man. Not bad in my book.

And the Memphis GM, Chris Wallace is hands down the worst GM.

Max Power
06-26-2008, 12:25 AM
McHale is a clown.

Crunchy12489
06-26-2008, 12:33 AM
Kroenke (Nuggets GM).

Wow. What a douche.

robruss614
06-26-2008, 12:41 AM
I don't think Steve Kerr is bad at all. HE got rid of a whiny lil biotch in Shawn Marion, who wanted a max money 4 year extension (even though he won't be worth half that in a year or two) and the terrible contract of Marcus Banks, for a contract that makes for 20 mil in cap space in the year of all years for free agency. Marion whined that he was not respected by the Phoenix ownership...even though he got paid more money that both Nash and Amare, to be a third option behind both of them. Meaning he can sign a top 5-10 player to a max deal in 2010 to match with Amare in an instant rebuild. Oh did I mention that Nash comes off the books that year as well (I think) which, if I am accurate, would mean another 8-10 mil coming off the books in the same super free agent year. In the mean time...he sees if shaq can pull one more out of his ***, while teaching Amare how to be a better passing big man. Not bad in my book.

Steve kerr is by far the worst this year because he messed up a well oiled machine that only need a tune up or another sparkplug or something all the suns needed to do was add another decent big we didnt need to basically blowup a team that has been on the brink for the last two years and marion was disrespected by kerr and the new owner by saying he wasnt worth his contract i mean what else did they want the guy to do he already played out of position because we didnt have a decent big to go to he also guarded 1 to 4 and remember when amare was out he stepped his game up and played out of control and as far as the expiring contracts in 2010 marions deal expired then too so what was the point because he wouldnt have left phoenix all wanted was respect

cwilson21
06-26-2008, 12:44 AM
McHale is one of the worst though he bettered his rep when getting a great player in AJ. However, he could F it back up again depending on what he does in the draft.

Crunchy12489
06-26-2008, 12:47 AM
How is it that the greatest players in NBA History make the worst GMs?

Michael... You are indeed the best player in NBA History but........

You are probably the worst GM in the league...

Seriously, what did you see in Kwame Brown and Adam Morrison?

WillisLovechild
06-26-2008, 01:13 AM
elgin baylor, kevin mchale, chris wallace. i mean u trade gasol for kwame brown and crap... hilarious.

abe_froman
06-26-2008, 01:33 AM
Steve Kerr Mark Warkenstein is now up their. Is Bernie Bickerstaff still GM of Charlotte?

no he is not and neither is isiah(some have mentioned him)

sacgiants1213
06-26-2008, 03:19 AM
gary st jean, former warriors gm is probably the worst ever

worst today is mchale i think

haggis
06-26-2008, 03:41 AM
kerr is not a bad gm. mchale is a good friend and loyal celtic, decent/average gm. michael jordan is not even a gm. and chris wallace is a HORRIBLE gm.

MassoDio
06-26-2008, 03:50 AM
Steve kerr is by far the worst this year because he messed up a well oiled machine that only need a tune up or another sparkplug or something all the suns needed to do was add another decent big we didnt need to basically blowup a team that has been on the brink for the last two years and marion was disrespected by kerr and the new owner by saying he wasnt worth his contract i mean what else did they want the guy to do he already played out of position because we didnt have a decent big to go to he also guarded 1 to 4 and remember when amare was out he stepped his game up and played out of control and as far as the expiring contracts in 2010 marions deal expired then too so what was the point because he wouldnt have left phoenix all wanted was respect

Ok...I watched every game this year, and they were no where near a well oiled machine from day one. Marion had asked for a trade before the season because ownership refused to extend his contract at the tune of 20 mil for 4 years. He is not worth half that. He was already making 17 mil...the highest on the team for the third best player, yet he still complained about his contract. So no, he was not disrespected. And Kerr, nor Sarver ever told him he wasn't worth his contract. THey just said they wouldn't pay him 20 mil a year from the ages of 32=36. That's not unreasonable for a guy who is good based around his athleticism. He won't be half as effective in two years. His contract is up after this year, not in 2010-2011. He was not going to opt out of the 17 mil, and he wanted an extension, which would have put him past that season if they resign him, and he would have continued to be a cancer in the locker room if they didn't.

And if you think that team with him on it was going to win the finals this year, after every other team got better, and they couldn't win it before that. You are delusional. They had no pieces that anyone wanted to "just add one more big". You have to have assets that people want to get one back. So Kerr did exactly what he should have. Roll the dice on a guy who had won 4 ships in the past, whose contract ends at the perfect time, who will actually try to make Amare better. Rather than pout to the media for two weeks straight, like Marion did last summer, about being disrespected as THE HIGHEST PAID PLAYER ON THE TEAM.

There is something to be said about a guy who would rather be the second guy on a last place team so that he can make his money, than be a third guy on a team that was at least in contention. They were not going to win with Marion on the team. He disappears in the playoffs and he is a head case.

Oh, and the year Amare was hurt...Marions numbers were not really all that different. 2 pts per game more, and .5 rebounds per game more. Diaw is the one who stepped up that year, not Marion. And then he got the raw end of the deal when Amare came back, as he was sent to the bench, even though he plays better as a starter, and hasn't complained one iota.

Iodine
06-26-2008, 03:50 AM
Steve kerr is by far the worst this year because he messed up a well oiled machine

Yeah because they had a huge history of Playoff success with Marion, Nash, and Stat i mean that three peat was amazing. Kerr is a good GM Mike "no" D is not a coach that will win your team rings unless he has LeBron and more.

Chris Wallace owns this debate although the nugg's seem to want this award

haggis
06-26-2008, 04:00 AM
well stated. i completely agree. i don't think kerr is a bad gm at all. marion had to go, there was no way he was going to stay on this current suns team. i lived with a diehard suns fan for the past 2 years and all he talked about was how marion was good, but not even close to worth the amount of money he was making. i thought kerr was smart to bring in shaq. he is the only known duncan stopper, a superstar top 5 (3 imo) big man of all time (yes, a fraction of his former self, but a game changer nonetheless), a great clubhouse man, and a coach for amare. yes he gave up marion , a solid player, but one who is on the downslope of his prime, but more importantly with that kerr got rid of his shi*ty attitude and HUGE contract.

on top of all that, kerr is only begining his second year of being a gm. give him more than one season before you can judge his moves as a general manager. definitely WAY too quick to call him one of the worst in league...

haggis
06-26-2008, 04:07 AM
Chris Wallace owns this debate although the nugg's seem to want this award

forgot about the nugs. they have some horrible contracts. and again they got rid of their pick.. it seems like they hardly ever draft anyone??? seriously, other than melo, i can't name a nuggets draft pick that they've kept... do they hate to draft or something?

Iodine
06-26-2008, 04:08 AM
I just looked and at the end of the 09-10 year which I heard might be a good FA year the suns have 38 million in expiring if amare does not opt out and they take Strawberry's option

Now I am not on Chronz and JB's and Gregs level but but I can see that that is a ****load of expireings. hell they might even be able to trade one of them for a top player on a ****ty team(see: Gasol, Pau)

Iodine
06-26-2008, 04:11 AM
forgot about the nugs. they have some horrible contracts. and again they got rid of their pick.. it seems like they hardly ever draft anyone??? seriously, other than melo, i can't name a nuggets draft pick that they've kept... do they hate to draft or something?
I think it's because they just want to say "Hey look we in Enver(because there is no D in Enver) took Melo with our last important pick jolly arent we swell *takes more oxycotten*

haggis
06-26-2008, 04:13 AM
I just looked and at the end of the 09-10 year which I heard might be a good FA year the suns have 38 million in expiring if amare does not opt out and they take Strawberry's option

Now I am not on Chronz and JB's and Gregs level but but I can see that that is a ****load of expireings. hell they might even be able to trade one of them for a top player on a ****ty team(see: Gasol, Pau)

hmmm... would you say that is a decent posturing move by their general manager?

i mean 38 million to throw around at good FAs, gosh thats just poor planning:rolleyes:

haggis
06-26-2008, 04:17 AM
I think it's because they just want to say "Hey look we in Enver(because there is no D in Enver) took Melo with our last important pick jolly arent we swell *takes more oxycotten*

oh i thought it was more like... "i'm telling you nikoloz tskitishvili will be the best player everrrrrrrrr!!!!!!" *snorts ketamine*

Iodine
06-26-2008, 04:19 AM
oh i thought it was more like... "i'm telling you nikoloz tskitishvili will be the best player everrrrrrrrr!!!!!!" *snorts ketamine*

OMG of course! why havnt we thought of that before *inhales Jenkem(google that **** litterally)*

Leftcoast_yg
06-26-2008, 04:29 AM
elgin baylor, kevin mchale, chris wallace. i mean u trade gasol for kwame brown and crap... hilarious.

so you think javaris crittenton and marc gasol are crap, i think you will be eating your words when critt gets more pt time he couldv'e been a ROY candidate if he had as much pt time as durant and horford, check these out:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8Tyv6dE8QZw whoa that reverse no look is sick
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kMzccvUve2g&feature=related
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ySkkeM9XYcQ 2:55 natural fadeaway
:mad::mad: tell me he's crap i bet u would start him over most of the rookie pg in the league last year, i was disappointed when we had to give him up i wish we couldv'e gave up coby karl and some 2nd round picks and told them to keep their pick but u gotta give something to get something people always underrate this trade watch when crittenton drops some 20 point games next season and dunks on one of your big men dude is quick got hops shot can pass real good very athletic and big 6'5 true point guard, i hope we can get him next year for sun yue and coby karl and are 2nd round pick that will be sick but i cant get greedy tho kobe called him his little brother when he was on the lakers he always sat next to fish and kobe, oh well:rolleyes:

haggis
06-26-2008, 04:33 AM
OMG of course! why havnt we thought of that before *inhales Jenkem(google that **** litterally)*

:nod::nod:oh i know all about jenkem my friend... and i fully support its widespread usage.

"fer seriously though lez get ridz of melo. he totally sux." *deemzsters (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grcqs9cDuN8)*

Iodine
06-26-2008, 04:36 AM
Melo for a 3rd rounder would be fair

Leftcoast_yg
06-26-2008, 04:40 AM
well stated. i completely agree. i don't think kerr is a bad gm at all. marion had to go, there was no way he was going to stay on this current suns team. i lived with a diehard suns fan for the past 2 years and all he talked about was how marion was good, but not even close to worth the amount of money he was making. i thought kerr was smart to bring in shaq. he is the only known duncan stopper, a superstar top 5 (3 imo) big man of all time (yes, a fraction of his former self, but a game changer nonetheless), a great clubhouse man, and a coach for amare. yes he gave up marion , a solid player, but one who is on the downslope of his prime, but more importantly with that kerr got rid of his shi*ty attitude and HUGE contract.

on top of all that, kerr is only begining his second year of being a gm. give him more than one season before you can judge his moves as a general manager. definitely WAY too quick to call him one of the worst in league...
:confused: so you think taking up a 40+ mill contract for a guy thats 7'1 330 lbs avg 9pts and 6reb was better than marion wow i think your a homer, seriously shaq wont even be better next year atleast marion will make the all star team next year i guarantee it they shouldv'e atleast tried to go after the other o'neal dudes garbage snaquille o'meal wont even dunk as much as he did before he's over there talking about getting a ring when he couldnt get out of the 1st round remember he's a duncan stopper right so that makes oberto a shaq stopper:confused: worst trade ever shaq is weak dude wont even play with heart anymore he will probably split 1/2 the game with another center i expected them to go atleast to the semis hey i thought they could be in the wcf i know thats what alot of suns fans thought, definately goes to steve kerr GM aka Garbage Manager

haggis
06-26-2008, 04:41 AM
Melo for a 3rd rounder would be fair

dude... come on. this is the REAL nba. it would have to be at least a 3rd round pick + filler for melo. you know for the contracts to match and stuff.

Iodine
06-26-2008, 04:42 AM
Great job reading the whole 38+ mil in expirings thing

Iodine
06-26-2008, 04:43 AM
dude... come on. this is the REAL nba. it would have to be at least a 3rd round pick + filler for melo. you know for the contracts to match and stuff.

Oh
3rd rounder+Keith van Horn

haggis
06-26-2008, 04:45 AM
Oh
3rd rounder+Keith van Horn

i actually LOLZ over this. fer serious.

Iodine
06-26-2008, 04:48 AM
:bows:
I think the dallas GM deserves some recognition here for having a massive trade hanging on bringing a retired player back

Leftcoast_yg
06-26-2008, 04:48 AM
my badd 63 mill to be exact for a non all star way passed his prime, steve kerr shouldv'e been fired as well as no D'antoni

haggis
06-26-2008, 04:54 AM
:confused: so you think taking up a 40+ mill contract for a guy thats 7'1 330 lbs avg 9pts and 6reb was better than marion.
yes. a lot better. marion is a 30 year old tweener who will see his game decline to a glimpse of his former self as he ages. and not to mention he won't be playing with steve nash anymore. that=no more ridiculously easy buckets. did you not catch the part about the 38mil off the books in 2 years? thats pretty nice.

wow i think your a homer
actually i'm from chicago. and i hate the suns. seriously i f'n HATE the suns. i dunno something about purple and orange together or something...

seriously shaq wont even be better next year atleast marion will make the all star team next year i guarantee it they shouldv'e atleast tried to go after the other o'neal dudes garbage snaquille o'meal wont even dunk as much as he did before he's over there talking about getting a ring when he couldnt get out of the 1st round remember he's a duncan stopper right so that makes oberto a shaq stopper:confused: worst trade ever shaq is weak dude wont even play with heart anymore he will probably split 1/2 the game with another center i expected them to go atleast to the semis hey i thought they could be in the wcf i know thats what alot of suns fans thought, definately goes to steve kerr GM aka Garbage Manager
super cool points. still, big catcus and $38 mil in FA$>shawn marion+his **** contract+his **** attitude.

Iodine
06-26-2008, 04:58 AM
But Marion is a cooler name than O'neal

Leftcoast_yg
06-26-2008, 04:59 AM
yes. a lot better. marion is a 30 year old tweener who will see his game decline to a glimpse of his former self as he ages. and not to mention he won't be playing with steve nash anymore. that=no more ridiculously easy buckets. did you not catch the part about the 38mil off the books in 2 years? thats pretty nice.

actually i'm from chicago. and i hate the suns. seriously i f'n HATE the suns. i dunno something about purple and orange together or something...

super cool points. still, big catcus and $38 mil in FA$>shawn marion+his **** contract+his **** attitude.
did you not catch the 63 mill over the next 3 years 21 mill a year what an upgrade:confused:

haggis
06-26-2008, 05:01 AM
my badd 63 mill to be exact for a non all star way passed his prime, steve kerr shouldv'e been fired as well as no D'antoni

marion has only made 3 allstar teams.

i think the east is pretty locked up this year too. sorry mang.

SF: LBJ/Paul Pierce/Caron Butler
PF:Garnett/Bosh/SHEED

Leftcoast_yg
06-26-2008, 05:12 AM
marion has only made 3 allstar teams.

i think the east is pretty locked up this year too. sorry mang.

SF: LBJ/Paul Pierce/Caron Butler
PF:Garnett/Bosh/SHEED
i think sheed is gone and the the last time i remember, i think the east all stars had rip, carter, lbj, joe johnson, caron all around the same size i see marion taking joe johnsons spot because of his D

haggis
06-26-2008, 05:16 AM
did you not catch the 63 mill over the next 3 years 21 mill a year what an upgrade:confused:

jesus. i cannot believe that i have to do all this work to prove this to you.

first off, it wasn't shaq for marion straight up. it included marcus banks who has 4 years left on a $21mil deal. that 4 mil plus + marion 17mil this year. follow me here, this is where it gets tricky: after 2 years, marion contract is over, and he will likely try to find a max deal. he didn't opt out this year cause he knew no one is dumb enough to give him 17mil for this year. when he hits the open market (especially after his phenomenol year that you are projecting) he will expect along the lines of 15-17mil. which is WAY TOO MUCH MONEY FOR SHAWN MARION. so the heat either let him walk, trade him for garbage contracts, or overpay.

lets take a look at the suns on the other hand. the suns get rid of their biggest lockerroom problem, and wipe the slate of a terrible marcus banks contract. thats good enough for some teams. plus the suns get a HOF Center. no matter what you say shaq can still affect the outcome of games. he is too big of a force in the middle not to. on top of that, you change the face of an organization that obviously was going nowhere, get a great coach and mentor for your franchise player in amare, add some flavor into a bland lockerroom, and reenergize a fanbase that knows that the suns of the past had peaked. on top of all that you get $38 MILLION US DOLLARS in FA.

BIG CACTUS>Leftcoast_yg

haggis
06-26-2008, 05:17 AM
i think sheed is gone and the the last time i remember, i think the east all stars had rip, carter, lbj, joe johnson, caron all around the same size i see marion taking joe johnsons spot because of his D

joe johnson is a sg. shawn is not a sg, he is a sf/pf tweener.
and sheed is god (look it up its a fact)

Iodine
06-26-2008, 05:19 AM
I thought bob Saget was god untill they they took the site down

haggis
06-26-2008, 05:23 AM
I thought bob Saget was god untill they they took the site down

right. then sheed took over.

BALL DON'T LIE!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkhWeEGyIdI

Iodine
06-26-2008, 05:26 AM
Sheed would will Bogut to miss Ft's.

haggis
06-26-2008, 05:29 AM
he wouldn't have to if bogut wasn't so soft. the sensei is just schooling the young ones. fer s4rslyyy.. if he wasn't god he wouldn't be able to do this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTkT9C-05NI

Iodine
06-26-2008, 05:32 AM
Sheed is teh srsly ub3r sqared

haggis
06-26-2008, 05:34 AM
$h33d Is T3h King Of T3h Int3rw3bzzzzzzz!!!!!!1111!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!

Iodine
06-26-2008, 05:37 AM
I R Scared

would this make caron butler jesus?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdNEwdPZ-tQ

haggis
06-26-2008, 05:39 AM
would this make caron butler jesus?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdNEwdPZ-tQ

mmm yes, afraid so.

Mallpha
06-26-2008, 05:40 AM

Finaly some one who can see further than at the end of his nose. Before you judge what Kerr did give it some time this trade was good not great but good.

Saying is Kerr a bad GM becouse of that trade is like saying Kobe is better than Jordan becouse he was able to score 81 points in 1 game.

haggis
06-26-2008, 05:43 AM
well this thread definitely took a turn for the better. maybe we should just hijack this thread and turn it into a totally cool collection of new testament NBA biblical characters. ub3r interwebz thr3ddzz are the b3st!!!!1111

but fer s4riosly. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Itu6BeKEi8Y

Leftcoast_yg
06-26-2008, 05:46 AM
joe johnson is a sg. shawn is not a sg, he is a sf/pf tweener.
and sheed is god (look it up its a fact)
yeah ask him to bless you, and shawn is a better defender than most sg sf in the east but 63 mill in three years yeah hof center in 2006 im just saying steve kerr could have went for someone else like J.o. even though he probably wouldnt have played he's on a contract year, semis>1st round(marion>big cactus) please you should have explained how he stopped duncan or hoe oberto stopped shaq:clap: come on now you know steve kerr is garbage trying to bring in a player that has 3 years left, he shouldv'e tried harder to get ak 47 he would have done them wonders, they wouldv'e upgraded on the defensive vs the take up space side shaqs gotta time his block from when the player is crossing the half court line he's slow the opposite of a uptempo game which has worked for them in the past, steve kerr is a garbage gm u just dont want to admit it atleast banks could get better unlike shaq he could only get worse no way they got a hall of fame center in him last year you think 9ps 6reb a HOF center?, the past is the past shaq is not gonna be the same, they got more baggage then they thought atleast with marion still on the team his contract would have expired and could have got better free agents next year, A.I. perfect for uptempo
let's see:
nash
a.i.
raja
diaw
amare versus

nash
raja
diaw
amare
shaq
total opposite of uptempo it's like the pistons going for guys that only play offense no defense very bad trade indeed where are the suns fans complainig about this trade was not that bad bcuz they know that messed up there chances for a ring so i guess your trying to say kerr is in it to rebuild because he was stating that he wanted to win now not when nash is 38

Iodine
06-26-2008, 05:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zna9Q5_Qufc
I actually thought he was having a seizure

haggis
06-26-2008, 05:59 AM
yeah ask him to bless you, and shawn is a better defender than most sg sf in the east but 63 mill in three years yeah hof center in 2006 im just saying steve kerr could have went for someone else like J.o. even though he probably wouldnt have played he's on a contract year, semis<1st round(marion>big cactus) please you should have explained how he stopped duncan or hoe oberto stopped shaq:clap: come on now you know steve kerr is garbage trying to bring in a player that has 3 years left, he shouldv'e tried harder to get ak 47 he would have done them wonders, they wouldv'e upgraded on the defensive vs the take up space side shaqs gotta time his block from when the player is crossing the half court line he's slow the opposite of a uptempo game which has worked for them in the past, steve kerr is a garbage gm u just dont want to admit it atleast banks could get better unlike shaq he could only get worse no way they got a hall of fame center in him last year you 9ps 6reb a HOF center?, the past is the past shaq is not gonna be the same, they got more baggage then they thought atleast with marion still on the team his contract would have expired and could have got better free agents next year, A.I. perfect for uptempo
let's see:
nash
a.i.
raja
diaw
amare versus

nash
raja
diaw
amare
shaq
total opposite of uptempo it's like the pistons going for guys that only play offense no defense very bad trade indeed where are the suns fans complainig about this trade was not that bad bcuz they know that messed up there chances for a ring so i guess your trying to say kerr is in it to rebuild because he was stating that he wanted to win now not when nash is 38

honestly i didn't read most of your post mostly because a) you obviously read only parts of mine and b) you are completely irrational. You're right, Shaq was the sole reason that the suns couldn't beat the spurs. Not the fact that they hadn't been able to do it for the past what 4-5 years?? Really? Also, FYI in order for teams to trade, there needs to be two willing ends. that means someone else had to want marion and his trash, so no to your fantasy trades. and thats besides the point though because the trade has already happened, no more could haves or should haves. It happened, and I have already proved that IMO, Steve Kerr is neither a bad GM (mostly because he's only had 1 year), nor are the Suns in a worse position for trading for Shaq. They weren't going to do **** with that team that they had. Might as well put it all in on a high risk VERY high reward in shaq. YOU DON"T REBUILD WITH A 36 YEAR OLD SHAQ. You gamble, and if you lose then you get to reap the benefits of his fat contract coming off the books. its that easy.

And For all the previous points I've made CATCUS>>>>>>>>>>>>MARION. End. Of. Story. Fer. S4riously.

edit:
and j.o. sucks balls.

Mcnabb_vision
06-26-2008, 10:06 AM
Rob Babcock...he so messed up the raptors..

AntwanN21
06-30-2008, 06:45 PM
ROB BABCOCK:mad::mad::mad::cry::cry::cry::speechless:: speechless:
Enough Said

Babcock's first move as GM was drafting center Rafael Araujo 8th overall in the 2004 NBA Draft, a widely criticized move from the onset, considering highly touted swingman Andre Iguodala was drafted with the next pick.

On December 17, 2004 Babcock traded disgruntled star Vince Carter to the New Jersey Nets in exchange for Alonzo Mourning, Aaron Williams, Eric Williams and two first round draft picks.Mourning would later sign with the Miami Heat

Another Babcock pick, Joey Graham, who was drafted with one of the picks acquired from the trade with New Jersey, continues to play a minor role on the Raptors as a bench player. His two second round picks, Uros Slokar and Roko Ukic, have yet to play any significant roles in the NBA.

Traded Alston to Houston for Mike James:mad:

BOOOOOOOOOO!

_Sn1P3r_
07-01-2008, 04:28 PM
Rob Babcock...he so messed up the raptors..

I agree. Thank God we got BC now.