PDA

View Full Version : Offseason News and Rumors

JWalk126
06-24-2008, 10:48 PM
ok, I dont have much to do with this forum, but even the FIBA forum has a thread like this... so since I heard a decently absurd rumor, I felt I had to start a thread for rumors and news

This thread is for posting any and/or rumors related to the Hornets this offseason. Trade rumors, free agenst signing or rumors and so on...

anyways, here is the rumor:
I have read somewhere, dont know how reliable but supposedly the Greek team who is trying to pry Anthony Parker away from the Raptors is also trying to get Predrag Stojakovic from New Orleans.

not going to happen imho

Chapin78
06-28-2008, 03:33 PM
This isn't a rumor its just my thought on who we should go after in the offseason. CP is going to play alot of ball this year we went deep into the playoffs and he is going to play in the olympics. Why not go after a guy like Kirk Heinrich of the bulls? I don't think that he is going to get much time in Chicago now that Rose is there. He can handle the ball well and has a decent jumper. He would be a nice guy to come off the bench or even play the 2 spot. Or why not Antwan Jamison? He is a guy that can score alot of points. Im not big on Mo Pete I almost averaged the amount of points he did from my couch. Anyone know of any rumors?

HOZ THE KNICK
06-29-2008, 02:55 PM
pargo to the knicks for q.richardson

saint7888
07-02-2008, 10:19 AM
I think that's a good trade for use Q used to be good b4 he went to NY I think him playing with CP3 wil help them both out. Q will get more open looks and that means even more assits for the league leader

I think use should go after brand idk about the cap and all that but your starting 5 would look like this

CP
Q
Peaja
Brand
Chandler

That's a good offencive and defencive starting 5 right there