PDA

View Full Version : The Curse of the Dodgers Magazine

UCLADodger
06-23-2008, 11:52 PM
I dont know if you guys ever buy it, subscribe to it etc...

But I do... and Im sick of looking at the covers.

Every time SI puts a team on their cover... they DONT win the championship... I feel that the same thing is now happening with our own magazine.

April Issue- Andruw Jones with the Duke

May Issue- Nomar and Cey

June Issue- Raffy and Maury.

AND THIS JUST IN FOR JULY

Russel Martin and Yeager.....:ohno:

Can we start a petition or something here?

Shawh
06-24-2008, 05:00 AM
Yikes, this is like the Madden curse all over again.

BlueMouse
06-24-2008, 07:45 PM
I'll sign your petition. Maybe every cover should just be a picture of Tommy with a different plate of pasta.

Malone for Pres
06-24-2008, 08:43 PM
I'll sign your petition. Maybe every cover should just be a picture of Tommy with a different plate of pasta.

I think you're confusing "Dodgers Magazine" with "Lasorda's Linguini", a short lived magazine of the 80's which unfortunately was pushed aside during the Slim-fast years. Easy mistake to make.

BlueMouse
06-25-2008, 03:13 PM
I think you're confusing "Dodgers Magazine" with "Lasorda's Linguini", a short lived magazine of the 80's which unfortunately was pushed aside during the Slim-fast years. Easy mistake to make.

My bad.

Totally unrelated - what ever happened to the little koalas with Dodger gear on that you use to get for joining the Blue Crew?

don'tfireNedCo
06-25-2008, 03:28 PM
jeez.

UCLA has gone commercial 100% it looks like.

we used to stay up until 2 in the morning last winter, chatting about baseball, now he made a cashcow out of PSD.

good for you brother.

grizz8884
06-26-2008, 01:22 AM
My bad.

Totally unrelated - what ever happened to the little koalas with Dodger gear on that you use to get for joining the Blue Crew?

Good question, when I was a kid I used to think that a Dodger was a Koala:eyebrow:

Explains much, right?

UCLADodger
07-13-2008, 06:49 PM
So... um... I was totally right on this... it wasnt russ though... it was sammy on the cover this month.......

Its starting to get spooky

THINKBLUE15
07-13-2008, 06:58 PM
^
Holy crap. This is spooky.

don'tfireNedCo
07-13-2008, 10:05 PM
wow. okay. can we have andruw on again?