PDA

View Full Version : Chances in 2008-2009

SteveNash13
06-23-2008, 04:14 PM
After Chris Pauls coming out season and knocking the Suns out of the playoffs will CP3 be able to take the Hornets past the 2nd round and into the Conference finals? even the NBA Finals?

AIMelo=KillaDUO
06-24-2008, 02:55 AM
I actually think it's gonna be New Orleans and Boston next year in tha championship. Chris Paul is just TOO BEASTLY!

Crunchy12489
06-24-2008, 09:24 AM
Hate to be off subject, but I seriously doubt the Celtics will be in the Championship again next year.

I think they will be playing for respect, rather than playing for another title. You know, like the HEAT and the Pistons did. Spurs actually tried to get another ring but couldn't do it. They pulled it off few years later though.

I think it's going to be the Raptors (Why? Because I think they are going to make some satisfactory trades) and the Hornets. I wish the Nuggets would do it, but you see we still have George Karl.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
06-25-2008, 05:01 PM
Of course... in my opinion Denver is also a Ron Artest/Chauncey Billups/ Rasheed Wallace trade away from under-acheiving and making some noise. if they can get one of those 3 players while keeping the core together (AI,Melo,and JR) but that's just my prediction... for next season i do beleive Denver will be strong next season but i dunno about a championship just yet as much as that hurts me to say. and Boston, IMO they're gonna be just as hungry... they're gonna keep tha same team. so i think it only makes sence. and Toronto as well they're gonna be tuff next season. if the rumors become more serious they can have a deadly combo of Bosh+Jermaine O'Neal, and Barbosa... just my thoughts

Kyben36
07-11-2008, 01:49 AM
Yes yes yes. who can contend with your squad. You have a goto guy in Paul, A post player in West, A 3pt shooter in Peje, A good defender in everyone, and who can contend, lakers have sad D, Spurs are old, Suns are stuck with Shaq, Portland is Overrated. maybe the Jazz but not exactly sure how good they will be.

PhillyBoomerang
07-12-2008, 06:03 PM
Chris Paul will be even better next year.. hopefully getting a player will get you guys over the hump. NO has a chance next year..