PDA

View Full Version : Yahoosports: Wade for #1, TT, Hughes? Update Post #96

mschmidt64
06-22-2008, 11:45 AM
Rumors have begun swirling that the Miami Heat would consider trading Chicago native Dwyane Wade to the Chicago Bulls for the first pick in the draft, plus Tyrus Thomas and Larry Hughes.

Miami has the second selection, so such a trade could land the Heat the two top prospects in Memphis guard Derrick Rose and Kansas State forward Michael Beasley.

Look for the Timberwolves to select UCLA forward Kevin Love with the third pick.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/rumors/post/Rumors-of-Wade-to-Chicago-trade-still-making-rou?urn=nba,89520

Pass.

I'm not interested in selling this lottery ticket. I want it to be the foundation of future wealth.

Mziolkow
06-22-2008, 12:18 PM
yah **** that

Turtle55
06-22-2008, 01:39 PM
It's probably not going to happen. I read that Miami wants Brand. What about #2 for Brand and the #7? That makes alot more sense then dealing Wade to Chicago for the #1.

ChitownbullsBG7
06-22-2008, 01:41 PM
How do they get the 7th pick. That would be dumb from Clippers standpoint.

Turtle55
06-22-2008, 01:44 PM
How do they get the 7th pick. That would be dumb from Clippers standpoint.

Well dumb and Clippers are somewhat redundant. I actually think this makes alot of sense for the Clippers they get a 19 year old potential superstar and immediately get to start their next round in their permanent rebuilding.

ChitownbullsBG7
06-22-2008, 01:47 PM
Yeah but they are getting rid of Brand and then MAybe Dj Aug, Bayless, or Eric Gordon. That is too much for an unproven guy, ESPECIALLY when they already have Thorton

Chi-Town Finest
06-22-2008, 01:50 PM
Leave it alone, we have a better chance of getting him the summer of 2010 but i doubt it then too.

Turtle55
06-22-2008, 02:08 PM
Yeah but they are getting rid of Brand and then MAybe Dj Aug, Bayless, or Eric Gordon. That is too much for an unproven guy, ESPECIALLY when they already have Thorton

I understand what you are saying but I just disagree. Potential 19 year old superstar over a good prospect and a 28 year old big man in the last year of his deal is worth the risk but I guess we should stop argueing about trades that don't affect Chicago at all in this forum.

jgonboricua
06-22-2008, 02:19 PM
i would be hesitant to trade the #1 and Tyrus....maybe if they threw in the #2....
#1 Tyrus and Hinrich for Wade and #2

JordansBulls
06-22-2008, 02:55 PM
Heck yeah we do that deal.

Our lineup would be:

PG Hinrich/Duhon
SG Wade/Gordon
SF Deng/Thabo
PF Gooden/Nocioni
C Noah/Gray

We get rid of Hughes. That team would be the most similar to our '91-93 Bulls teams.

LayZbone
06-22-2008, 02:58 PM
I understand what you are saying but I just disagree. Potential 19 year old superstar over a good prospect and a 28 year old big man in the last year of his deal is worth the risk but I guess we should stop argueing about trades that don't affect Chicago at all in this forum.

i think a heat-clippers trade is more likely to happen than a heat-bulls trade. there have also been rumors that LA wants to get better defensively, and are thinking about an Odom-Marion swap, with other pieces to make the numbers work (maybe Farmar). Not sure how I feel about all these rumors....cause I've already gotten myself excited for a Wade/Beasley duo. Or BMW (Beasley/Marion/Wade).

infinity2152
06-22-2008, 03:06 PM
Think they would have to take Gooden instead of Tyrus. where would he fit with Haslem , Marion, and Beasley on the roster. If they take Gooden(exp contract) instead, I'd do it in a heartbeat

LayZbone
06-22-2008, 03:19 PM
Think they would have to take Gooden instead of Tyrus. where would he fit with Haslem , Marion, and Beasley on the roster. If they take Gooden(exp contract) instead, I'd do it in a heartbeat

yeah, i'm obviously not a fan of trading Wade...but i agree that Gooden instead of Tyrus might work better. No need to develop tyrus if he'll never start ahead of Beasley...plus we have Marion and Haslem like you said. Gooden is expiring, and if anything, he can split some time at Center if we're not able to snag one in FA.

Although, I'm not a fan of having both Hughes and Blount's fat contracts on the team...I'd prefer if some other deal was worked out (including Gooden and maybe Gordon or Sef or Noah plus the #1 pick).

Afridi786
06-22-2008, 03:22 PM
Idk if i would do it, who knows if Wade will ever be the same.

Lizard King
06-22-2008, 03:28 PM
I'd only do it if we got the number 2 pick along with Wade.

JordansBulls
06-22-2008, 03:41 PM
Seriously guys we are overrating this pick. Had we got the 9th pick in the draft everyone would be willing to trade that pick with a few core members for either Wade, Melo or Al Jefferson.

Hazardous-taz
06-22-2008, 03:45 PM
i don't know.... I'm starting to really like Rose. If he isn't wearing a Bulls' uniform come next season, I'm actually gonna' feel bad for him.

abe_froman
06-22-2008, 03:45 PM
Seriously guys we are overrating this pick. Had we got the 9th pick in the draft everyone would be willing to trade that pick with a few core members for either Wade, Melo or Al Jefferson.

there's a huge upgrade in the draft talent wise between 9th and 1st,besides the pick is a symbol of "one of our very own" and hopes they can/will turn out to be better than those guys

kozelkid
06-22-2008, 03:47 PM

except there is just a slight difference betweent he #9 and #1 pick. i seriously wonder why so many people want to trade this pick. it was a gift from the gods. instead of packaging, take that potential franchise player and let the new dynasty begin. besides all else the only player id consider in that list is wade, and as I told you a hundred times already, he's untouchable. That article is from boston globe, ya they obviously know something the heat and bulls dont :rolleyes:.

LayZbone
06-22-2008, 03:54 PM
except there is just a slight difference betweent he #9 and #1 pick. i seriously wonder why so many people want to trade this pick. it was a gift from the gods. instead of packaging, take that potential franchise player and let the new dynasty begin. besides all else the only player id consider in that list is wade, and as I told you a hundred times already, he's untouchable. That article is from boston globe, ya they obviously know something the heat and bulls dont :rolleyes:.

to tell you the truth, i was kinda glad these trade rumors sorta died down recently (until today). I'm already excited about seeing Rose in a Bulls jersey and Beasley in a Heat jersey. I wish we could just leave it at that....but apparently there are other rumors saying the Heat aren't interested in Beasley and might trade him...I'm going to stop paying attention to these things until draft night. I've literally read 50+ rumors regarding these top 2 picks.

Lizard King
Actually, come to think of it, I hope the Bulls don't trade the first pick, even if it's for Wade. The #1 pick is the best thing that happened to us Bulls fans since 1998, so let's appreciate the pick, and hope we keep it.

jgonboricua

there is only 1 God

Lizard King
06-22-2008, 03:56 PM
to tell you the truth, i was kinda glad these trade rumors sorta died down recently (until today). I'm already excited about seeing Rose in a Bulls jersey and Beasley in a Heat jersey. I wish we could just leave it at that....but apparently there are other rumors saying the Heat aren't interested in Beasley and might trade him...I'm going to stop paying attention to these things until draft night. I've literally read 50+ rumors regarding these top 2 picks.

True. It's nothing more than just a rumor. Just like there were rumors last offseason with Kobe to Chicago, KG to Chicago, KG getting traded to the Suns for Marion.
None of those happened anyway, so I wouldn't believe any rumor until it happened, of course.

kozelkid
06-22-2008, 04:01 PM
there is only 1 God

it's an expression :rolleyes:
and I am not going into a religion debate, in fact I believe that there is one god to begin with since i am jewish. anyway, I just think that bulls shouldnt deal this pick anyway for anythign and wont (unless it's lebron, dwight, oden :D).
so if there is one rumor I know wont happen, it's that this pick will be dealt. aint happening, it only has happened once, and that was one hell of a while ago and one of the most lopsided deals of all time. so basically unless it's kobe and bynum for #1 pick, it aint happening.

jgonboricua
06-22-2008, 04:04 PM
it's an expression :rolleyes:
and I am not going into a religion debate, in fact I believe that there is one god to begin with since i am jewish. anyway, I just think that bulls shouldnt deal this pick anyway for anythign and wont (unless it's lebron, dwight, oden :D).
so if there is one rumor I know wont happen, it's that this pick will be dealt. aint happening, it only has happened once, and that was one hell of a while ago and one of the most lopsided deals of all time. so basically unless it's kobe and bynum for #1 pick, it aint happening.

what about just bynum? kobe and bynum for the #1 pick would be even more lop sided then the deal you are talking about

nolin
06-22-2008, 04:04 PM

Yeah if he had the 9th pick, which we dont. We have the #1 pick and a chance to draft a franchise pg. No brainer what we should do. Even if we had wade im sorry to tell you, but we are not winning anything with gooden in noah at pf in C.

danimal
06-22-2008, 04:05 PM
there is only 1 God

Did you really need to make that post?:rolleyes: This is a basketball forum and not everyone holds the same opinions as you on religion. Lame.

jgonboricua
06-22-2008, 04:06 PM
anyways.....getting bynum would only mean the end to either noah or thomas so picking up rose seems better at this point...especially since thomas can develop into a legit big man this year...

ABTY7
06-22-2008, 04:10 PM

Well first a Brand deal to Miami would have to include Marion from a salary standpoint- secondly, they wouldn't draft Beasley- they are completely head-over-heels in love with Mayo- they need guards and from a PR standpoint Mayo holds a ton of weight in SoCal

Miami gets:
Brand
Maggette (S&T)
#7 pick (most likely a guard- Westbrook or Augustin)

Clippers get:
Marion
Blount
#2 (Mayo)

Miami:
Westbrook
Wade
Maggette
Brand
Barron

Clippers:
Knight
Mayo
Thornton
Marion
Kaman

All that said I see the Clippers dealing Chris Kaman and the 7 (Joe Alexander) to the Minnesota T'Wolves for the 3 (Mayo), Sebastian Telfair and Mark Madsen

Ragun
06-22-2008, 04:11 PM
Meh, Miami should get Joakim Noah.

MGB
06-22-2008, 04:25 PM
there is only 1 God

I suppose you think there's no such thing as evolution and the Earth is only 6,000 years old too right?? :rolleyes:

Anyway, ya I don't know about doing this trade... Wade is a great player, but the history of this nagging/lingering injury kind of concerns me. Maybe if we took out TT, I'd be more interested.

bullsriver23
06-22-2008, 04:30 PM
I Will Do It Right Now, Wade Is A Proven All Star With A Ring.

Rose Is A Promise

Remenber Kobe Rumor Last Year

Redbull
06-22-2008, 04:54 PM
Take out the #1 pick and add Deng and others if needed then ill do it, but it's hard to trade the #1 pick.

SwaggaIke
06-22-2008, 05:25 PM
Wade is injury prone and will never get back to his elite status. I don't even know why they put the bum on Team USA. This is a lose lose for the Bulls. Why trade the guy who will be better than Wade in 3 years for the guy who is a shell of his former self. Makes no sense.

JordansBulls
06-22-2008, 05:34 PM
I Will Do It Right Now, Wade Is A Proven All Star With A Ring.

Rose Is A Promise

Remenber Kobe Rumor Last Year

:nod:

TrueFan23
06-22-2008, 05:51 PM
worst deal ever

JordansBulls
06-22-2008, 05:57 PM
worst deal ever

Yeah maybe for Miami.

I mean they are giving up a 26 year old superstar who put up one of the greatest finals ever for an unproven player in Tyrus and another unproven player that could be a bust and some scrub that we would release if we could.
:rolleyes:

nolin
06-22-2008, 06:03 PM
Yeah maybe for Miami.

I mean they are giving up a 26 year old superstar who put up one of the greatest finals ever for an unproven player in Tyrus and another unproven player that could be a bust and some scrub that we would release if we could.

Sorry i think rose and tyrus is just a better combination then wade. Why mess the future of the team up? And are we going to contend with the celts if we aquire wade? I think not.

JordansBulls
06-22-2008, 06:12 PM
Wade's career averages are 23.9 PPG 4.8 RPG 6.5 APG 1.7 SPG 48.1 FG% 77.4 FT% (getting to the FT line 9 times/game), I'll take over some unproven kid.

Draco
06-22-2008, 06:20 PM
Wade's only played 51 games each of the last two seasons.. had he never been injured I might like this rumor more (as much as you can like rumors...) I have my doubts about how good Wade will be as he gets older.

Actually, I see that Wade's never played a complete season.. hmm

I'd much, much rather hold on to the #1 in this years draft.. now if we're talking about LBJ..well, that's a different story ;)

rico
eh if they throw in #2 as well otherwise ill wait until 2010

nolin
Wade's career averages are 23.9 PPG 4.8 RPG 6.5 APG 1.7 SPG 48.1 FG% 77.4 FT% (getting to the FT line 9 times/game), I'll take over some unproven kid.

Thats great. If you were the GM you would also be fired once wade goes down for the year.

JordansBulls
06-22-2008, 06:41 PM
Thats great. If you were the GM you would also be fired once wade goes down for the year.

Like the GM was fired when MJ broke his leg and was out for 64 games?

mschmidt64
06-22-2008, 07:13 PM
Heck yeah we do that deal.

Our lineup would be:

PG Hinrich/Duhon
SG Wade/Gordon
SF Deng/Thabo
PF Gooden/Nocioni
C Noah/Gray

We get rid of Hughes. That team would be the most similar to our '91-93 Bulls teams.

IF we did that, I'd still move Hinrich for a pick and try to draft a guy like Augustin.

And then I'd try to move Gordon and either Deng, Noc, Thabo, or Gooden for another SF scorer or a PF post presence.

Afridi786
06-22-2008, 07:26 PM
Doesn't Wade have like the most turnovers per game in the nba? I know he is one of the worst if not the worst when it comes to turnovers.

JordansBulls
06-22-2008, 07:27 PM
IF we did that, I'd still move Hinrich for a pick and try to draft a guy like Augustin.

And then I'd try to move Gordon and either Deng, Noc, Thabo, or Gooden for another SF scorer or a PF post presence.

If we don't get Rose, we will keep Hinrich for sure.

kozelkid
06-22-2008, 07:29 PM
Doesn't Wade have like the most turnovers per game in the nba? I know he is one of the worst if not the worst when it comes to turnovers.

ya cause he handles the ball 24/7. nash also has one of the most turnovers, are you going to tell me he is a bad ballhandler. Of course the players that handle the rock more will have more TO's, especially a player like wade who is one of the best playmaking sg's, therefore as I said, he has the ball for almost the whole game. I mean they even considered moving him to pg at one point.

chi_bulls110
06-22-2008, 07:58 PM
do it!

BEARS+BULLS=:)
06-22-2008, 08:01 PM
^^ yea maybe add Hinrich to TT, #1, Hughes maybe then we could get Wade and the #2 pick. Its sick even w/o #2 but i think we could get it out of them but then wed be screwed if they draft Rose then wed either get Beasley n trade him or Deng or trade down to 3 get Mayo.

JordansBulls
06-22-2008, 08:13 PM
^^ yea maybe add Hinrich to TT, #1, Hughes maybe then we could get Wade and the #2 pick. Its sick even w/o #2 but i think we could get it out of them but then wed be screwed if they draft Rose then wed either get Beasley n trade him or Deng or trade down to 3 get Mayo.

I doubt that, but we could get another player perhaps.

Turtle55
06-22-2008, 08:40 PM
The article on hoopsworld stated Chicago has been trying to find a taker for Tyrus Thomas. Does that not seem weird with everything else we've been told?

Lizard King
06-22-2008, 09:05 PM
Why do the Bulls want to trade TT?

Turtle55
06-22-2008, 09:10 PM

Not sure

JordansBulls
06-22-2008, 09:11 PM

Because of his attitude.

But seriously this lineup for next year would be pretty darn good.

PG Hinrich/Duhon
SG Wade/Gordon
SF Deng/Thabo
PF Gooden/Nocioni
C Noah/Gray

And then we more than likely would trade Gordon as well.

Turtle55
06-22-2008, 09:13 PM
Because of his attitude.

But seriously this lineup for next year would be pretty darn good.

PG Hinrich/Duhon
SG Wade/Gordon
SF Deng/Thabo
PF Gooden/Nocioni
C Noah/Gray

And then we more than likely would trade Gordon as well.

It would but I would prefer getting another big if the Wade deal did happen. I still don't think Wade's coming.

JordansBulls
06-22-2008, 09:21 PM
It would but I would prefer getting another big if the Wade deal did happen. I still don't think Wade's coming.

Well Drew got us 14 and 9 last year and Deng got us 17 and 6. Might not be enough to go all the way, but still the team would be good to see for the next 6-8 years.

Turtle55
06-22-2008, 09:25 PM
Well Drew got us 14 and 9 last year and Deng got us 17 and 6. Might not be enough to go all the way, but still the team would be good to see for the next 6-8 years.

Oh yeah trust me if Wade can actually be healthy I love the trade.

KH12
06-22-2008, 09:29 PM
Rose/Thomas/Hughes for Wade/Haslem.

Gordon for Webster/13th pick

PG: Hinrich - Thabo
SG: Wade - Webster
SF: Deng - Nocioni
PF: Gooden - Haslem
C: Noah - Gray
13th pick too, didn't know who to pick.

rico
06-22-2008, 09:30 PM
im probably alone on the fence in wanting to keep rose and just wait to try to get wade or whoever in 2010.

jtlive2006
06-22-2008, 09:34 PM
im probably alone on the fence in wanting to keep rose and just wait to try to get wade or whoever in 2010.

you got me too.

violetuniverse
06-22-2008, 09:50 PM
i want to trade rose for beasley but yes id wait til 10 and see if wade comes here

JordansBulls
06-22-2008, 10:29 PM
i want to trade rose for beasley but yes id wait til 10 and see if wade comes here

:confused:

Turtle55
06-22-2008, 10:31 PM

Is that what you meant to say or did you mean to put Wade in the trade part somewhere?

violetuniverse
06-22-2008, 10:40 PM
put wade in the trade part im mullti tasking and lost my train of thought

abe_froman
06-23-2008, 04:03 AM
i love wade but ask why pat would do this if true

JordansBulls
06-23-2008, 08:11 AM
i love wade but ask why pat would do this if true

So that Wade could go to his hometown and play with a team that just neeeds a go to scorer. Also to start his team over by getting two top college players.

MiamiHeat
06-23-2008, 10:16 AM
first pick in the draft, plus Tyrus Thomas and Larry Hughes for wade and beasley/rose?

Y WOULD THE HEAT DO THAT? larry hughes? really come on
never in a million years heat would do that

jtlive2006
06-23-2008, 10:27 AM
The heat would never do that.

Ski
06-23-2008, 11:10 AM
Rose/Thomas/Hughes for Wade/Haslem.

Gordon for Webster/13th pick

PG: Hinrich - Thabo
SG: Wade - Webster
SF: Deng - Nocioni
PF: Gooden - Haslem
C: Noah - Gray
13th pick too, didn't know who to pick.

Got one even better than that. How about, we get out of some long term contracts while we get Wade?

Bulls send: #1 pick, Kirk Hinrich, Andres Nocioni, Larry Hughes

Heat send: Dwayne Wade, Shawn Marion

JordansBulls
06-23-2008, 11:21 AM
Got one even better than that. How about, we get out of some long term contracts while we get Wade?

Bulls send: #1 pick, Kirk Hinrich, Andres Nocioni, Larry Hughes

Heat send: Dwayne Wade, Shawn Marion

Yeah ok. Who will run PG? And how do we get there top 2 players without sending any of ours?

Ski
06-23-2008, 01:14 PM
Yeah ok. Who will run PG? And how do we get there top 2 players without sending any of ours?

The Marion for Noc and Kirk idea/rumor has been floating around for a minute now. Then its basically, #1 & Hughes for Wade. If Miami feels they want to start over with Rose and Beasley, and if they think Wade will opt out anyway, then on top of that consider his injury history.... it becomes highly plausible especially if Riles loves Rose as early reports indicated.

But poor BG, the man gets 0 respect around here. IIRC, Gordon has stated he can easily play PG if there was a legit scorer on the floor (insert: DUH moment). The reason BG only plays limited minutes at the 1 is because HE IS the #1 scoring option But with D-Wade, that all changes. NOT JUST THAT THOUGH. Tell me, who is Derrick Rose compared too (pssst...Wade)? Bingo ;). Wade is a better combo guard than Kirk, so they can both play off each other. Wade attacks the rim with ease getting to the FT and BG can hit that outside shot with the best of them. That's a VERY complimentary and extremely potent backcourt.

Gordon/Curry
Wade/Thabo
Deng/Thabo/Ty
Marion/Ty/Gooden
Noah/Gooden/Gray

downright KILLER lineup. Great mix of offense and defense

:smoking:

abe_froman
06-23-2008, 01:41 PM
So that Wade could go to his hometown and play with a team that just neeeds a go to scorer. Also to start his team over by getting two top college players.

oh i didn't know pat was such a nice guy and would rather make moves to help a rival team over his own..seriously.and if you know about miami sports market if your not the fins there isn't a loyal enough fanbase to show up unless they are legit threats to win titles

JordansBulls
06-23-2008, 01:49 PM
oh i didn't know pat was such a nice guy and would rather make moves to help a rival team over his own..seriously.and if you know about miami sports market if your not the fins you can't rebuild because there isn't a loyal enough fanbase to show up unless they are legit threats to win titles

Well I lived in Palm Beach for two years so I am quite familiar about Floridians feel about their teams. They are more into football than basketball anyway.

abe_froman
06-23-2008, 01:56 PM
Well I lived in Palm Beach for two years so I am quite familiar about Floridians feel about their teams. They are more into football than basketball anyway.

and to compete with that,they decide to send their biggest marketing piece to chicago..????

i would love to have wade soo much and would normally give 1st for him...but this doesn't add up so i'm trying to get the sense of this here,this isn't a disgruntled guy or a problem guy that hurts the team and this is pat who's not know to be stupid so why give his young superstar and take back larry hughes,who just about everyone doesn't like(and hate his contract even more),in the process.just to make sure he'll have the 1st pick.

SwaggaIke
06-23-2008, 04:36 PM
JB is out of his mind. Why would we send Wade to Chicago for Larry Hughes, Tyrus Thomas and the number 1? So we're getting garbage, a potential bust and the number 1 pick and giving away a superstar? Still doesn't add up. Tyrus is decent, but he hasn't been a consistent performer in this league...I don't care about his minutes fluctuating, if you're a beast...you get on the court. And he's a headcase. I doubt Riley would take that deal...ever. All we do is get worse when we will be in a position to contend this season. Makes no sense, except for the Bulls.

JordansBulls
06-23-2008, 04:40 PM
JB is out of his mind. Why would we send Wade to Chicago for Larry Hughes, Tyrus Thomas and the number 1? So we're getting garbage, a potential bust and the number 1 pick and giving away a superstar? Still doesn't add up. Tyrus is decent, but he hasn't been a consistent performer in this league...I don't care about his minutes fluctuating, if you're a beast...you get on the court. And he's a headcase. I doubt Riley would take that deal...ever. All we do is get worse when we will be in a position to contend this season. Makes no sense, except for the Bulls.

Oh well, too bad I made up the rumor.

SwaggaIke
06-23-2008, 05:21 PM
Oh well, too bad I made up the rumor.

You didn't make it up, but you perpetuate them like no other. Wait until '10, when this actually has a chance of happening. If I had to choose between Rose and Wade, i'd take Wade 100 times out of 100. I'm a Rose fan, but he ain't worth it.

97'bulls
06-23-2008, 05:43 PM
I'm very on the fence about this.

JordansBulls
06-23-2008, 11:59 PM
You didn't make it up, but you perpetuate them like no other. Wait until '10, when this actually has a chance of happening. If I had to choose between Rose and Wade, i'd take Wade 100 times out of 100. I'm a Rose fan, but he ain't worth it.

Well this is the 2nd or 3rd time this rumor came up, so something must be brewing.

kozelkid
06-24-2008, 12:10 AM
Well this is the 2nd or 3rd time this rumor came up, so something must be brewing.

except these rumors arent credible. it's one thign if paxson says he is interesting in dealing for wade, or riley says they need to deal wade cause they like both picks, and it's another thing when stupid newspaper writers, especially ones form neither city (boston globe), pull up these rumors out of their ***** to get attention. fact is, there is no reason that miami would do it. As I said before, he is already a superstar player AND he is HUGE, absolutely HUGE in terms of marketing. Unless wade has expressed unhappiness which he hasnt, how many times have you heard of a happy superstar being dealt? I sure havent. I know you desperately want blockbuster trades, hell it's wade, so I'd love it too, but it just aint happening, not realistic.

JordansBulls
06-24-2008, 12:21 AM
except these rumors arent credible. it's one thign if paxson says he is interesting in dealing for wade, or riley says they need to deal wade cause they like both picks, and it's another thing when stupid newspaper writers, especially ones form neither city (boston globe), pull up these rumors out of their ***** to get attention. fact is, there is no reason that miami would do it. As I said before, he is already a superstar player AND he is HUGE, absolutely HUGE in terms of marketing. Unless wade has expressed unhappiness which he hasnt, how many times have you heard of a happy superstar being dealt? I sure havent. I know you desperately want blockbuster trades, hell it's wade, so I'd love it too, but it just aint happening, not realistic.

What happens if Wade privately told Riley he wasn't going to resign with Miami in 2010 so that the situation didn't become like the Kobe or Iverson situation when they wanted out? You never know because he could have secretly demanded a trade that is leaking out now.
Not saying he did that, but you never know.

kozelkid
06-24-2008, 12:29 AM
What happens if Wade privately told Riley he wasn't going to resign with Miami in 2010 so that the situation didn't become like the Kobe or Iverson situation when they wanted out? You never know because he could have secretly demanded a trade that is leaking out now.
Not saying he did that, but you never know.

of course, I dont know, but you also have to consider what we do know. has wade ever came across to you as a complainer like ai or kobe? in fact wouldnt you think wade is happy with his team because they will finally complement him with a potential allstar (#2) and he DID respresent him in the lottery. kobe and iverson were also in bad situations unlike wade currently. again he has never struck me as that kind of character like kobe or ai, and I think you would agree with me there.
With that way of thinking, we can assume oden or duncan will coem to the bulls as well cause he might not be happy. Point is, why would media know this anymore than we would, cause if they did they would sure as hell tell us. Point is they havent backed any of this speculation with proof and therefore I dont consider this anymore than trash. sam smith could do better lol.

JordansBulls
06-24-2008, 07:37 AM
of course, I dont know, but you also have to consider what we do know. has wade ever came across to you as a complainer like ai or kobe? in fact wouldnt you think wade is happy with his team because they will finally complement him with a potential allstar (#2) and he DID respresent him in the lottery. kobe and iverson were also in bad situations unlike wade currently. again he has never struck me as that kind of character like kobe or ai, and I think you would agree with me there.
With that way of thinking, we can assume oden or duncan will coem to the bulls as well cause he might not be happy. Point is, why would media know this anymore than we would, cause if they did they would sure as hell tell us. Point is they havent backed any of this speculation with proof and therefore I dont consider this anymore than trash. sam smith could do better lol.

I'm not saying this is all accurate, but they haven't squashed the rumor yet. And also Wade may not be the same type of complainer that those guys are.

canigetawitness
06-24-2008, 09:17 AM
Who cares what yahoo sports says?

ChitownbullsBG7
06-24-2008, 11:58 AM
Wade did squash the rumor. He said it wasnt true.

scandaless2
06-24-2008, 11:59 AM
hey did anyone see the bulls intro on there page..... i llove it check it out bulls.com

JordansBulls
06-24-2008, 12:00 PM
Wade did squash the rumor. He said it wasnt true.

Yeah the first rumor, not the 2nd one.

SwaggaIke
06-24-2008, 03:51 PM
Yeah the first rumor, not the 2nd one.

The rumors were squased period when Riley said Wade wasn't being moved. What makes this deal more attractive than the first one? The great Larry Hughes? Hears the deal breaker for you. The Bulls aren't looking to move the first pick.

Chi-Town Finest
06-24-2008, 03:56 PM
Pax has said that they arent trading the pick as reported on espn's draft special.

ChitownbullsBG7
06-24-2008, 03:58 PM
What are you watching? They gave PLENTY of trades that Riley might and could do on draft night.

JordansBulls
06-24-2008, 04:47 PM
Pax has said that they arent trading the pick as reported on espn's draft special.

More than likely he won't unless something is too good to pass up.

LayZbone
06-24-2008, 04:55 PM
I've already said a million times that i doubt the Heat trade Wade or that any of these rumors have validity whatsoever...but we certainly wouldn't take back Larry Hughes' disgusting contract back in any deal. we want to create cap space...substitute Hughes and Tyrus with Gordon and Gooden(expiring), the deal becomes a little more attractive. I'm trying to keep an open mind here and give you guys feedback, but the thought of trading wade churns my stomach.

kozelkid
06-24-2008, 05:24 PM
What are you watching? They gave PLENTY of trades that Riley might and could do on draft night.

not the pick unless he is BLOWN away. but as for players on our team hell ya. I definitly see hinrich, noci, and gooden on the trade block...

agedaminsas
06-24-2008, 07:26 PM
i say it's a 50/50. Both situations are good drafting rose or getting d wade. At first i said get wade. He's exactly what we need. a finisher with leadership. I think that would be the best backcourt with kirk and wade. But i don't watch college basketball. but i guess rose is really good like c paul. I can't wait until the draft.

JordansBulls
06-24-2008, 11:09 PM
i say it's a 50/50. Both situations are good drafting rose or getting d wade. At first i said get wade. He's exactly what we need. a finisher with leadership. I think that would be the best backcourt with kirk and wade. But i don't watch college basketball. but i guess rose is really good like c paul. I can't wait until the draft.

Over Fisher and Kobe????

JordansBulls
06-25-2008, 08:34 AM
http://www.miamiherald.com/594/story/581790.html

But don't expect a deal between the Heat and the Bulls involving guard Dwyane Wade and the No. 1 pick.

''When is the first pick traded?'' Bulls general John Paxson said to reporters Tuesday in Chicago. ``It just doesn't happen.''

But that hasn't stopped the trade rumors from swirling.

The Heat is linked to several possible deals, including sending Wade to Chicago for the No. 1 pick, second-year forward Tyrus Thomas and veteran shooting guard Larry Hughes;

ChitownbullsBG7
06-25-2008, 09:02 AM
Where there you go Jordansbulls. Pax just shot down that trade idea; so now you can stop with the Wade and Melo fiasco.

Badluck33
06-25-2008, 09:55 AM
Where there you go Jordansbulls. Pax just shot down that trade idea; so now you can stop with the Wade and Melo fiasco.

Nothing will stop the ridiculous fiasco. People will just conjure up different trade ideas and proposals and get pist of at Paxson for not listening. I'm surprised Kobe Bryant isn't talked about yet.

HOZ THE KNICK
06-25-2008, 09:17 PM
stop dreaming

JordansBulls
08-16-2008, 05:15 PM
Seeing how Wade is playing now, I'd still do this deal.

KH12
08-16-2008, 05:18 PM
JB, we (Mods and TMs) are supposed to set a standard for the regular users. They aren't allowed to bump old threads, so why should we? (At least without a proper reason).

JordansBulls
08-16-2008, 05:22 PM
JB, we (Mods and TMs) are supposed to set a standard for the regular users. They aren't allowed to bump old threads, so why should we? (At least without a proper reason).

My bad, my job is just driving me crazy today, but I thought it would be good to talk about something other than Ben Gordon or Deng as that is all we have been discussing recently.

I'll lock it.