PDA

View Full Version : Timberwolves Introductions Thread

thesparky33
06-21-2008, 06:48 PM
Hey everyone!

We had an introduction thread a while ago, but since we've gotten quite a lot of new members and are continuing to get new members, I thought it would be a great idea to have a new introduction thread, for everyone to say a little something about ourselves...

Here's a format to do, but you are definitely not limited to just this... say whatever you want about yourself or what your viewpoints on the Timberwolves are, or whatever is on your mind...

Obviously, you dont have to answer every question, especially the "where you live" question... this is just for fun and just a little "get to know each other" thread.... have fun guys!

- PSD Name:
- Where you live (optional):
- Occupation (HS Student, College Student, Other job, etc) (optional):
- Favorite current Timberwolves player:
- Favorite past Timberwolves player:
- What made you a Timberwolves fan?
- Other NBA teams/players you root for and why:
- Other sports you enjoy, and what sport is your favorite if not basketball:
- Other teams you root for (non-NBA):
- Favorite memory as a Timberwolves fan:
- First game you went to/watched/remember:
- Least favorite memory as a Timberwolves fan:
- Anything else you'd like to add:

thesparky33
06-21-2008, 07:11 PM
- PSD Name: thesparky33

- Where you live (optional): North Minneapolis, MN

- Occupation (HS Student, College Student, Other job, etc) (optional): College student

- Favorite current Timberwolves player: Rashad McCants / Sebastian Telfair (hopefully I'll be able to edit this to OJ Mayo :p)

- Favorite past Timberwolves player: Kevin Garnett (Marbury is a distant 2nd...)

- What made you a Timberwolves fan? Besides from living in Minneapolis, it has to be from going to a few games when I was about 8 or 9 years old and watching Marbury and Garnett play... that was really fun to watch, and I've been a really big fan ever since...

- Other NBA teams/players you root for and why: I'll always root for Garnett wherever he goes... I used to do the same with Marbury (that's where the 33 in my name is from... :hide:)...

- Other sports you enjoy, and what sport is your favorite if not basketball: I like watching hockey, baseball and football, but basketball is definitely my favorite.

- Other teams you root for (non-NBA): Mostly just Minnesota teams: Twins, Vikings, Wild, Gophers. I also saw myself rooting for the New England Patriots because I still like Moss, and I'm a Moroney fan as well...

- Favorite memory as a Timberwolves fan:Garnett singlehandedly beating the Kings in Game 7 of the WCSF in 2004, then when he jumped on the scorers table and waved around his towel... :goosebumps:

- First game you went to/watched/remember:First game I went to was in 1996 or 1997, I remember it was Marbury's rookie season... it was against the Sixers, so it was hyped cuz of the Marbury/Iverson showdown...

- Least favorite memory as a Timberwolves fan: A tie.
1. When we were officially eliminated from playoff contention in 2005 (the year after we went to the WCF). It was the year that going in, we were favored to win the whole thing, and everything just instead unravelled... I remember that throughout the whole season I still had hope that we'd turn it around and be the team we were the year before... but it just never happened, and the moment I realized that, and also realized that Garnett's realistic chances of winning a championship in Minnesota were over, it was depressing...

2. When we traded Garnett last summer. I am hesitant to put this under a "least favorite" memory, because I love the trade, and I absolutely love Al Jefferson. I think it was a great step in the right direction by the Wolves, and I dont think I was as excited to watch the team as I was last season since that 2004 season. But it was just the feeling that I knew I was gonna miss watching Garnett every game, and just a huge bitter-sweet feeling...

- Anything else you'd like to add: I'm the TM (Team Manager) of the Wolves forum here on PSD, and I love it. I think we have one of the best group of posters here in this forum, and everyone is very well behaved and we all have a great respect for each other, and honestly, I'm very proud of that. Thanks everyone for making this forum as good as it is. If anyone has any suggestions for making it better, or any kind of feedback, dont hesitate to PM me. Thanks again, and I look forward to another season of Timberwolves basketball with all of you! Let's go Wolves! :howl: (I'm working on getting a howling smilie :D)

IowaAJ
06-21-2008, 09:32 PM
- PSD Name: IowaAJ

- Where you live (optional): Gilman IA

- Occupation College Student
- Favorite current Timberwolves player: Al Jefferson, and Ryan Gomes

- Favorite past Timberwolves player:KG, Stephon Marbury

- What made you a Timberwolves fan? KG. He is my favorite player

- Other NBA teams/players you root for and why: Wizards, Celtics now since they have KG

- Other sports you enjoy, and what sport is your favorite if not basketball: Football, Golf, Baseball, UFC or MMA
- Other teams you root for (non-NBA): Packers, Hawkeyes, Reds

- Favorite memory as a Timberwolves fan:Game 7 against the Kings when KG went off. That was a spectacular game. Another memory I have was last year when we beat the Suns and KG had like 40 points I don't remember the exact number but he was unbelievable that game.

- First game you went to/watched/remember: I went to a game vs the Hornets a few years back that was the first time I ever went to an NBA game. I hope to get back soon though with the ticket prices being so low

- Least favorite memory as a Timberwolves fan: Trading KG. I agree with Sparky I love Al jefferson but I still miss KG. Losing to the Lakers in the Western Conference Finals that hurt because I thought we were going to win it all that year.

Preuss-is-right
06-21-2008, 11:49 PM
- PSD Name: Preuss-is-right
- Where you live (optional): Upper Sioux Reservation, MN
- Occupation (HS Student, College Student, Other job, etc) (optional): Assistant Manager
- Favorite current Timberwolves player: Sebastian Telfair, Craig Smith, Al Jefferson,
- Favorite past Timberwolves player: Googs, Sealy, Richardson
- What made you a Timberwolves fan? I'm from MN so I have to be.
- Other NBA teams/players you root for and why: Detroit Pistons. Joe Dumars is my all time favorite player and the "Bad Boys" were flippin cool.
- Other sports you enjoy, and what sport is your favorite if not basketball: Basketball is my favorite, football, baseball, golf, bowling, bar games
- Other teams you root for (non-NBA): All MN teams
- Favorite memory as a Timberwolves fan: When Rider won the dunk contest. When Googs hit 10 shots in a row and ended up like 12-14.
- First game you went to/watched/remember: I went to the game right after Laettner was traded. I remember wishing Spud Webb would be able to play that night. And I remember how everyone was happy Laettner was gone.
- Least favorite memory as a Timberwolves fan: When Doug West was traded. When Terrell Brandon and Googs went down for good.
- Anything else you'd like to add: Marko Jaric and Greg Buckner are probably he nicest Timberwolves you will meet.

badkins1121
06-22-2008, 01:30 AM
- PSD Name: BAdkins1121

- Where you live (optional): Rogers, MN

- Occupation (HS Student, College Student, Other job, etc) (optional): College Student

- Favorite current Timberwolves player: Al Jeff

- Favorite past Timberwolves player: KG

- What made you a Timberwolves fan? Living in MN, KG

- Other NBA teams/players you root for and why: Celtics (KG)

- Other sports you enjoy, and what sport is your favorite if not basketball: Hockey, Football, Baseball, Rugby

- Other teams you root for (non-NBA): MN Wild, Twins, Vikings, Phillies, Penguins.

- Favorite memory as a Timberwolves fan:Wathcing KG play. 04 playoff run.

- First game you went to/watched/remember: probably like ten years ago.

- Least favorite memory as a Timberwolves fan: Trading KG, Losing to lakers in 04 WCF

uwbadger12000
06-22-2008, 03:53 AM
- PSD Name: uwbadger12000
- Where you live (optional): River Falls, WI
- Occupation (HS Student, College Student, Other job, etc) (optional): College Student
- Favorite current Timberwolves player: Al Jefferson
- Favorite past Timberwolves player: Kevin Garnett
- What made you a Timberwolves fan? I live right by MN
- Other NBA teams/players you root for and why: Phoenix Suns (Alando Tucker) and New Jersey Nets (Devin Harris)
- Other sports you enjoy, and what sport is your favorite if not basketball: football, baseball
- Other teams you root for (non-NBA): Green Bay Packers, Wisconsin Badgers, Minnesota Twins, Minnesota Wild
- Favorite memory as a Timberwolves fan: I love gm 7 against Sacramento. I also love Malik Sealy's shot to beat Indiana in 2001 I believe just a few months before he died.
- First game you went to/watched/remember: A game against the New York Knicks a while back. I believe KG had his first triple-double that game.
- Least favorite memory as a Timberwolves fan: When we lost to those **** from LA in the WCF.
- Anything else you'd like to add: I can't wait for Thursday. I will be at the Draft Party, so hopefully they don't screw it up.

Oefarmy2005
06-22-2008, 04:05 AM
PSD Name: Oefarmy2005 - Operation Enduring Freedoom 2005
- Where you live (optional): Maple Grove, MN

- Occupation (HS Student, College Student, Other job, etc) (optional): College Student/Security Guard/Internship in an electrical engineering company

- Favorite current Timberwolves player: Randy Foye

- Favorite past Timberwolves player: KG, A.K.A. The Big Ticket

- What made you a Timberwolves fan? Seeing the first game with KG playing

- Other NBA teams/players you root for and why: Knicks - back in the Spreewell era, Celtics

- Other sports you enjoy, and what sport is your favorite if not basketball: Hockey, Soccer, Tennis.

- Other teams you root for (non-NBA): MN Wild, Twins, Vikings, anything Russian - cause that's what I am.

- Favorite memory as a Timberwolves fan:Malik Sealey shooting clutch threes.
- First game you went to/watched/remember: Wolves vs. Sixers in 98.
- Least favorite memory as a Timberwolves fan: Malik Sealey's death.

Preuss-is-right
06-22-2008, 04:37 AM
Oh shnaps badkins! Rockin' Rogers days is just around the corner!

badkins1121
06-22-2008, 12:37 PM
yep, it's this coming weekend!!!!

WolvesFan23
06-23-2008, 12:02 AM
[QUOTE=IowaAJ;5567161]- PSD Name: WolvesFan23 (Dan)

- Where you live (optional):Buffalo,MN :speechless:

- Occupation High School Student
- Favorite current Timberwolves player: Randy Foye:)

- Favorite past Timberwolves player: Kevin Garnett, Marbury, Brandon, Sczerbiak, Cassell, Sprewell

- What made you a Timberwolves fan? My moms doctor lived across the street from KG and got me Memrobillia and autographs + Tickets

- Other NBA teams/players you root for and why: Pacers, Hawks and Celtics

- Other sports you enjoy, and what sport is your favorite if not basketball: UFC, Football, Hockey, Baseball, Frisbee

- Other teams you root for (non-NBA): Vikings!!!! Twins!! Gophers!!Wild!!!!!!

- Favorite memory as a Timberwolves fan: Game 7 MN vs SAC playoffs 04 KG sinking a 3pt shot to close out SAC on his B-Day:clap:, KG saying this is for 'Sota :)

- First game you went to/watched/remember:2002 vs SAS when they had Tim D and David Robinson we beat them 101-92 :clap:

- Least favorite memory as a Timberwolves fan:So Many Trading KG:confused:. Not keeping Brandon Roy:confused:, Trading Ray Allen:confused:, Sealy's Fatal accident, Griffin Fatality, Getting 3rd in the 08 lottery. Not making the playoffs in 4 years. Peeler punching KG. LA Knocking us off in the WCF:mad::mad:. horrible 05 season. Firing Flip Saunders. Seeing lots of OPEN seats at target center when the use to be JAMPACKED SOLD OUT (crying) Seeing MN KG Jerseys :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Wolves5
06-24-2008, 02:03 AM
- PSD Name: Wolves5

- Where you live (optional): Minneapolis

- Occupation (HS Student, College Student, Other job, etc) (optional): College

- Favorite current Timberwolves player: Foye MAYO;)

- What made you a Timberwolves fan? From minny

- Other NBA teams/players you root for and why: Hawks - Josh Smith

- Other sports you enjoy, and what sport is your favorite if not basketball: Football, Boxing, UFC

- Other teams you root for (non-NBA): Vikings, Yankess (Lived in NY)

- Favorite memory as a Timberwolves fan: When we beat the Chicago Bulls when they were unbeatable, we had Marbury and KG, and Marbury ran to the middle of the court and threw the ball in the stands after we won.

- First game you went to/watched/remember: Against Phily when they had Iverson and we had Brandon.

- Least favorite memory as a Timberwolves fan: Joe Smith

- Anything else you'd like to add- I wont be a wolves fan much longer if we pass on Mayo and take Brook Lopez or anyone else for that matter except Love and Bayless, then I would still watch them but would probably stalk McHale down and slap the **** out of him.:[/QUOTE]

Where's KG?
06-25-2008, 10:36 AM
- PSD Name: Where's KG?
- Where you live (optional): Portland, Oregon....Moved here from St. Paul a few years back..Still love my home teams though.
- Favorite current Timberwolves player: Big AL, Randy Foye
- Favorite past Timberwolves player: KG, Pooh Richardson, and Doug West
- What made you a Timberwolves fan? Home Team, Inagural Game at the Dome...man that was nuts. like 50,000 for a hoops game.
- Other NBA teams/players you root for and why: Blazers. Love how they have developed after bein the Jail-Blazers for so long. LaMarcus Aldrige is really good too.
- Other sports you enjoy, and what sport is your favorite if not basketball: Football
- Other teams you root for (non-NBA): Twins, Vikings, Gophers, and a crazy tar heels fan
- Favorite memory as a Timberwolves fan: The KG putback against Sac town the game after Malik Sealy passed on.
- First game you went to/watched/remember: Twins games growing up
- Least favorite memory as a Timberwolves fan: The Lakers getting som Bull.'*& calls to take us out of thre Wester Conference Finals
- Anything else you'd like to add: Tar Heels in 09

ryguy2k7
06-25-2008, 06:04 PM
- PSD Name: Ryguy2k7

- Where you live (optional): Minnesota/Wisconsin

- Favorite past Timberwolves player: Obviously KG

- What made you a Timberwolves fan? Growing up near Minneapolis

- Other NBA teams/players you root for and why: KG on Boston. That's about it.

- Other sports you enjoy, and what sport is your favorite if not basketball:

Twins Baseball.

- Other teams you root for (non-NBA): All MN teams. Celtics too.

- Favorite memory as a Timberwolves fan: Getting Malik Sealy and Joe Smith's autograph. R.I.P. Oh, and Flip's autograph too.

- First game you went to/watched/remember: Game 2 of the 2004 series against the Kings. Hoiberg shot lights out and we won at the last second.

- Least favorite memory as a Timberwolves fan: Last year.

- Anything else you'd like to add: I'm awesome. My name is Ryan.

soxwolvespack
07-21-2008, 02:52 PM
sup guys. BIG wolves fan here. :)

Hawkeye15
07-21-2008, 07:31 PM
- PSD Name: Hawkeye15
- Where you live (optional): Houston, grew up in Wayzata, MN
- Occupation (HS Student, College Student, Other job, etc) (optional): Transportation
- What made you a Timberwolves fan? I was 13 in 1989 when they started
- Other NBA teams/players you root for and why: Boston has KG. NOT SAN ANTONIO OR LAL
- Other sports you enjoy, and what sport is your favorite if not basketball: not too many more
- Other teams you root for (non-NBA): Yankees, Houston Texans
- Favorite memory as a Timberwolves fan: 04' game 7 against Sac
- First game you went to/watched/remember:
- Least favorite memory as a Timberwolves fan: The 05-06' years
- Anything else you'd like to add: I predict the Wolves will be in the playoffs by 09-10', contenders two years later

WolvesFan08
11-17-2008, 05:50 PM
Hello

WSU Tony
11-17-2008, 05:51 PM
Welcome.

Ovinton
02-04-2009, 11:30 PM
- PSD Name: Ovinton
- Favorite current Timberwolves player: Randy Foye, Al Jefferson, and Telfair
- Other NBA teams/players you root for and why: O.J. Mayo
- Other sports you enjoy, and what sport is your favorite if not basketball: Football
- Other teams you root for (non-NBA): Vikings, Ravens, Twins
- Favorite memory as a Timberwolves fan: Getting out of the first round in the playoffs
- Least favorite memory as a Timberwolves fan: Trading O.J. Mayo
- Anything else you'd like to add: Kevin McHale is the dumbest person to ever walk the face of the Earth

WSU Tony
02-05-2009, 12:04 AM
- PSD Name: Ovinton
- Favorite current Timberwolves player: Randy Foye, Al Jefferson, and Telfair
- Other NBA teams/players you root for and why: O.J. Mayo
- Other teams you root for (non-NBA): Vikings, Ravens, Twins
- Favorite memory as a Timberwolves fan: Getting out of the first round in the playoffs
- Least favorite memory as a Timberwolves fan: Trading O.J. Mayo
- Anything else you'd like to add: Kevin McHale is the dumbest person to ever walk the face of the Earth

You'll fit right in. :)

topdog
02-05-2009, 01:03 AM
topdog

- Where you live (optional): Robbinsdale, MN

- Occupation (HS Student, College Student, Other job, etc) (optional): College student & Shift Supervisor at a pharmacy

- Favorite current Timberwolves player: Randy Foye/Rodney Carney

- Favorite past Timberwolves player: Ray Allen... okay, seriously Big Shot - Chauncey Billups

- What made you a Timberwolves fan? The MN.

- Other NBA teams/players you root for and why: KG and Ray out in beantown. Used to be the Suns but Amare and Nash are running an old folks home.

- Other sports you enjoy, and what sport is your favorite if not basketball: Any sport but hockey.

- Other teams you root for (non-NBA): Vikes, Twins, and Titans.

- Favorite memory as a Timberwolves fan: Garnett's assault from beyond the arc against Sacto. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

- First game you went to/watched/remember: ...i remember something about Garret and Timberwolves losing...

- Least favorite memory as a Timberwolves fan: Too many - especially with trades. Also drawing the Lakers every year in the playoffs.

jwin2005
02-07-2009, 06:26 PM
-Where you live (optional): Saint Paul (University of St. Thomas)

- Occupation (HS Student, College Student, Other job, etc) (optional): College Student, soon to be banker

- Favorite current Timberwolves player: Calvin Booth

- Favorite past Timberwolves player: Latrell Sprewell

- What made you a Timberwolves fan? Kevin McHale

- Other NBA teams/players you root for and why: Lakers/Kobe

- Other sports you enjoy, and what sport is your favorite if not basketball: Tennis (Roger Federer vs. Nadal)

- Other teams you root for (non-NBA): Minnesota Lynx

- Favorite memory as a Timberwolves fan: When we traded Brandon Roy for Randy Foye

- First game you went to/watched/remember: ...Michael Jordan's last game ever at Target Center

- Least favorite memory as a Timberwolves fan: When we beat the Sacramento Kings in the NBA Western division series

Slippery Pete
02-10-2009, 11:37 AM
I am Jim Petersen. Nuff said.

thesparky33
02-10-2009, 01:59 PM
-Where you live (optional): Saint Paul (University of St. Thomas)

- Occupation (HS Student, College Student, Other job, etc) (optional): College Student, soon to be banker

- Favorite current Timberwolves player: Calvin Booth

- Favorite past Timberwolves player: Latrell Sprewell

- What made you a Timberwolves fan? Kevin McHale

- Other NBA teams/players you root for and why: Lakers/Kobe

- Other sports you enjoy, and what sport is your favorite if not basketball: Tennis (Roger Federer vs. Nadal)

- Other teams you root for (non-NBA): Minnesota Lynx

- Favorite memory as a Timberwolves fan: When we traded Brandon Roy for Randy Foye

- First game you went to/watched/remember: ...Michael Jordan's last game ever at Target Center

- Least favorite memory as a Timberwolves fan: When we beat the Sacramento Kings in the NBA Western division series
You have to be the only person who would put that as a "favorite" memory... I'm confused. :confused:

I am Jim Petersen. Nuff said.

LOL, welcome, Jim. Glad to see we added a celebrity to the site :).

topdog
02-10-2009, 02:24 PM
You have to be the only person who would put that as a "favorite" memory... I'm confused.

Yo, Sparky. U didn't notice that his favorite payer was Calvin Booth, or his wors memory...?

WSU Tony
02-10-2009, 02:53 PM
You have to be the only person who would put that as a "favorite" memory... I'm confused. :confused:

Yeah, that's messed up. I can understand Wolves fans not agreeing with the 'right way' to build this team but damn, that's just a stupid thing to say.

thesparky33
02-10-2009, 02:55 PM
Yeah, but I know the other answers are serious, like him going to St. Thomas, liking Kobe and the Lakers, etc... what a clown.

WSU Tony
02-10-2009, 03:00 PM
We're talking undergrad, right? (or high school?)

thesparky33
02-10-2009, 03:10 PM
Yeah, St. Thomas is a university in St. Paul.

WSU Tony
02-10-2009, 03:15 PM
Yeah, St. Thomas is a university in St. Paul.

I know. :) I thought it was also a high school in saint paul. I have someone close to me going to law school at St. Thomas next year. :)

Oefarmy2005
02-11-2009, 02:08 AM
You never know, Jwin might really think that. He's aways so negative about the wolves that maybe his favorite memories are everone else's least favorite memories.

jwin2005
02-11-2009, 02:31 AM
Senior at University of St. Thomas... not the academy or whatever

I enjoy watching Brandon Roy winning rookie of the year and becoming an all star when Randy Foye is an undersized SG just starting to find his way in this league?

You guys are so fast to ripping someone apart... sports is just a game... try to lighten up once in a while. Especially as Wolves fans... we gotta try to keep it light not think too much about it.

jwin2005
02-11-2009, 12:47 PM
News just in... Dwyane Wade has pot sex parties at his condo

WSU Tony
02-11-2009, 01:16 PM
Can't you just tell by looking at his eyes? Cripes. Is he being charged with anything?

TMBRWLVS9
02-11-2009, 03:45 PM
Been on here with you guys for a few months now..saw this and figured I'd formally introduce myself

- Where you live (optional): New Jersey via New York

- Occupation : Art Director/Freelance Designer - Professional Sports and Entertainment Industry
- Favorite current Timberwolves player: AJ / Gomes

- Favorite past Timberwolves player: Tony Campbell then The Ticket

- What made you a Timberwolves fan? When the league expanded in 88-89, all the kids were out rockin Magic, Hornets, and Heat gear, so I was like..how come no one likes this team? Mind you, growing up Queens, people thought there was something wrong with me.

- Other NBA teams/players you root for and why: Knicks..I was raised that way. Cam you imagine having Isiah Thomas and Kevin Mchale as the leaders of your two favorite franchises at the same time!

- Other sports you enjoy, and what sport is your favorite if not basketball: Everything..no discrimination here. Fave is Football though

- Other teams you root for (non-NBA): Bears (NFL), Stars (NHL), Yanks/Giants (MLB), UCLA and Temple (NCAA).

- Favorite memory as a Timberwolves fan: Being in Sacto for games 5 and 6 of the Kin gs series cause my buddy worked for the Kings. We watched game 5 at the Bar by Arco and I was in my glory. Then being at Game 6..we lost, but it was a thrill to be there.

- First game you went to/watched/remember: ... First overall game.. 1986 Knicks Sixers... Dr Jays last year and the emergence of Sir Charles.
My first game at Target Center - December 30, 1993.. Loss to Houston. Luc Longley had I think broken the franchise record for boards in a game that night. I was down on the court and asked him for his autograph after the game when he said "sorry mate, gotta go". I told him I came all from NY. He said "Sorry". I said "Go back to Australia"

- Least favorite memory as a Timberwolves fan: Too many. Might have been the Seattle Series we were up 2-1. I never expected to beat the Lakers either of those years.

VCaintdead17
02-24-2009, 07:28 PM
- PSD Name:VCaintdead17
- Where you live (optional):Noblesville Indiana
- Occupation (HS Student, College Student, Other job, etc) (optional):HS
- Favorite current Timberwolves player:Sebastian Telfair
- Favorite past Timberwolves player:Fred Hoiberg
- What made you a Timberwolves fan? Being the mock GM of the wolves mad me realized how freaking beast they are. :smoking:
- Other NBA teams/players you root for and why:Pacers, hometown
- Other sports you enjoy, and what sport is your favorite if not basketball:NFL
- Other teams you root for (non-NBA):Colts, Red Sox
- Favorite memory as a Timberwolves fan:2004 playoffs
- First game you went to/watched/remember:No clue
- Least favorite memory as a Timberwolves fan:Cassel getting injured in playoffs
- Anything else you'd like to add: Al Jefferson=Worst all star snub of all time

PurpleJesus
02-24-2009, 08:47 PM
Hi I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Bobby Brown, I just hit the first shot i took as a Minnesota Timberwolve

T-wolves32
03-17-2009, 11:50 PM
- PSD Name: T-wolves32
- Where you live (optional): Wahpeton, North Dakota
- Occupation (HS Student, College Student, Other job, etc) (optional): Factory worker.
- Favorite current Timberwolves player: Ryan Gomes, Brian Cardinal
- Favorite past Timberwolves player: Michael Olowokandi, Chris Richard
- What made you a Timberwolves fan? Just being the local team. It really helped when they brought in "The Kandiman" and Mark Madsen in the 03-04 season. That's when I really started following them closely.
- Other NBA teams/players you root for and why: I check all boxscores, but only really care about the Wolves.
- Other sports you enjoy, and what sport is your favorite if not basketball: I pretty much watch all sports. Football is my 2nd favorite sport though if I have to choose.
- Other teams you root for (non-NBA): Green Bay Packers and Chicago Cubs.
- Favorite memory as a Timberwolves fan: 03-04 season was a great memory. It's too bad we couldn't get past the Lakers that season.
- First game you went to/watched/remember: My first Wolves game I went to was in the 91-92 season. It was a pre-season game that they played in Fargo North Dakota against the Celtics.
- Least favorite memory as a Timberwolves fan: This season after they cut Chris Richard and Blake Ahearn and kept Calvin Booth at the beginning of the season. That's when I knew the Wolves were not heading in the right track again this season.