PDA

View Full Version : Line up we could see a year from now.

King Koopa
06-04-2008, 04:31 PM
After thinking about the trade rumor between the sonics and the Heat (2nd pick and blount for 4th pick 24th pick and Wilcoxs), i come up with other moves we can make to improve are roster and i want to know what you people think about it, Ive posted it in other threads but dont think everyones seen the lineup i would want after next season. ( with the 24th pick we draft Hibbert)
Line up this Season.
Pg Mayo
Sg Wade
SF Marion
PF Haslem
C Wilcox

After this season Not only will Marions contract expire but so will Wilcoxs which will give the heat about 26-28Million in Cap space to use. With that we can sign Marion to a 3year 10-11million per year extension. We also sign Boozer or Brand to a 4-5year 14-15 million per year contract. Trade haslem for a pick or player in the draft. And we can very well be looking at this lineup.

Pg Mayo(Read below)
SG Wade( A year together will help the two get use to each other.)
SF Marion ( One of the best overall players in the game.)
PF Brand/Boozer ( The post up player we need.)
C Hibbert ( with a year of Learning he should be able to start and but very soild.)

With this line up why can play any style we want, Run and Gun, Slow pace, or 2-3 Lock down Defense.

Bench
Pg Banks( Can hit the open 3, Great Defender, Can run the Run and gun style)
SG Cook ( Hit the open or in your face 3s)
SF Wright ( Good defense and We all saw what he did in the Run and Gun Stlye Offense last year.)
PF Lasme ( block shot and bring energy off the bench.)
C Diop (block shots and great rebounder.)

What do you people think about this Line up.
:clap::clap::clap:

King Koopa
06-04-2008, 04:43 PM
After thinking about the trade rumor between the sonics and the Heat (2nd pick and blount for 4th pick 24th pick and Wilcoxs), i come up with other moves we can make to improve are roster and i want to know what you people think about it, Ive posted it in other threads but dont think everyones seen the lineup i would want after next season. ( with the 24th pick we draft Hibbert)
Line up this Season.
Pg Mayo
Sg Wade
SF Marion
PF Haslem
C Wilcox

After this season Not only will Marions contract expire but so will Wilcoxs which will give the heat about 26-28Million in Cap space to use. With that we can sign Marion to a 3year 10-11million per year extension. We also sign Boozer or Brand to a 4-5year 14-15 million per year contract. Trade haslem for a pick or player in the draft. And we can very well be looking at this lineup.

Pg Mayo(Read below)
C Hibbert ( with a year of Learning he should be able to start and but very soild.)

With this line up why can play any style we want, Run and Gun, Slow pace, or 2-3 Lock down Defense.

Bench
SF Wright ( Good defense and We all saw what he did in the Run and Gun Stlye Offense last year.)

Info on the Starters.
PG Mayo ( Great Defense, Can hit the 3s, hes a lasher/finisher, and should get lots of assits with are line up.) 6"5
SG Wade ( Can be one of the top 3 players in the NBA enough said.)6"4
SF Marion ( Best in the league when it comes to defense Sometimes hit the 3s and Great Ally oop partern, And very good Rebounder.6"7
PF Boozer ( Soild Defense, Not a great blocker, but a Great Rebounder, and Post up player with a Mild range shoot.) 6'9
C Hibbert (Should be a Good Defender, Good Rebounder, Has a Mild range shoot, and a very good free throw Shooter.) 7"2

Jonathan2323
06-04-2008, 05:18 PM
I think this is a good idea with that kind of cap space we can go after lebron james, im not sure when he becomes a free agent, but i know it is soon. It would be very iintresting because Lebron could come down to a big market area(miami) and play with his buddy dwayne wade

CaleX(RR)MIA™
06-04-2008, 05:38 PM
Info on the Starters.
PG Mayo ( Great Defense, Can hit the 3s, hes a lasher/finisher, and should get lots of assits with are line up.) 6"5
SG Wade ( Can be one of the top 3 players in the NBA enough said.)6"4
SF Marion ( Best in the league when it comes to defense Sometimes hit the 3s and Great Ally oop partern, And very good Rebounder.6"7
PF Boozer ( Soild Defense, Not a great blocker, but a Great Rebounder, and Post up player with a Mild range shoot.) 6'9
C Hibbert (Should be a Good Defender, Good Rebounder, Has a Mild range shoot, and a very good free throw Shooter.) 7"2

i like the line up looks good but highly doubt it will happen. because of cap space

twissst89
06-04-2008, 05:38 PM
Not liking it at all. No Offense. I think Hibbert will turn out to be terrible in the NBA. Hes just to slow, and will give up a lot of rebounds. We need a quick athletic guy down their to go with Wades game, the opposite of Hibbert. Im against getting Boozer cus i wudnt put all that money into a player thats a little up in age. Wed be paying top notch for a player while he is in his 30's. If Marion opts out will have plenty more options. Draft Beasley and use Marions money to fill up the point and center.

Louis Williams
Wade
Wright
Beasley
Biedrins

fins08
06-04-2008, 08:16 PM
I think this is a good idea with that kind of cap space we can go after lebron james, im not sure when he becomes a free agent, but i know it is soon. It would be very iintresting because Lebron could come down to a big market area(miami) and play with his buddy dwayne wade

he cab opt out in 2010. how bout the 2010 lineup.

hinrich
wade
lebron
beasley
brand at c? idk if he is too small.

would that be the best lineup ever?

fins08
06-04-2008, 08:16 PM
ok maybe not ever but one of the best.

CaleX(RR)MIA™
06-04-2008, 08:30 PM

hinrich
wade
lebron
beasley

There is NO way we can afford this...

wade's going to need to be re-signed and lebron will ask for top dollar. to much money

Mile High Champ
06-04-2008, 08:41 PM
Chad ford seems to think tj ford may be in the heats plans this coming offseason. Check out this article.. latest draft rumours...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2008/columns/story?columnist=ford_chad&page=draftnotes080603

noturnormalhero
06-04-2008, 08:48 PM
Hibbert overall is good but if we're suppose to be running this "uptempo" style dude will look like AC Green running in slow motion on the court. Hibbert would be VERY good in a half court set. Cant see him running back and forth up and down the court. He'd die. For a big man, his FT % was impressive. Brand i'm not convinced on because of his history of injuries. Boozer imo is better than Brand but cant see the Jazz letting him go. Not to mention he's one of those "present" players. We should be building for a team to make runs every year. I dont know about you but i dont want to build up a team,use a lot of money for it, win a championship and then go down hill again. Would be like a rollercoaster ride. I go through that with the Marlins, rather not have to go through that with the Heat as well. Cook hasnt 100% sold me on being WOW for him. Kid has potential. Great shooter. Needs to seriously work on his ball handling and creating his own shot and his defense needs improvement to. Personally, i rather cross my fingers for Jack McClinton from the Hurricanes next year. Better ball handling skills and the same or if not a better all along shooter. And AMAZING from the free throw line.

As far as Lebron, i SERIOUSLY can't see that happening. The only way would be him taking a paycut which yeah..lol. But then again, if he really does want a ring, who knows. If punk ***** arenas stated he'd take a paycut to remain on the Wizards (pfft) then who knows. the same way you made a comment yesterday about seattle doing w/e it takes to get Beasley because him and Durant are friends, then yeah...Lebron is friends with Wade too lol. I doubt it, but i dont rule it out 100%.

fins08
06-04-2008, 08:49 PM
ok that is never gonna happen because of the cap but i can only dream.

kswissdaf
06-04-2008, 09:56 PM
Line up this Season.
Pg Mayo
Sg Wade
SF Marion
PF Haslem
C Wilcox

Pg Mayo(Read below)
C Hibbert ( with a year of Learning he should be able to start and but very soild.)With this line up why can play any style we want, Run and Gun, Slow pace, or 2-3 Lock down Defense.

Bench

That is beastly

DQL
06-04-2008, 10:10 PM

hinrich
wade
lebron
beasley

You don't need to have that many scorers and playmakers in one lineup. And I have a gut feeling that LeBron and Beasley wouldn't work well together

King Koopa
06-04-2008, 10:56 PM
That is beastly

Word

Master Mind
06-04-2008, 11:08 PM
Chad ford seems to think tj ford may be in the heats plans this coming offseason. Check out this article.. latest draft rumours...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2008/columns/story?columnist=ford_chad&page=draftnotes080603

And he also think we'll trade down...Which is more likely

sergiogon
07-03-2008, 06:22 PM
beno/mario/quinn
wade/cook
artest/dorell/james jones
beasly/haslem
kwame/Zo/blount/Anthony

sergiogon
07-03-2008, 06:25 PM
we can trade haslem and cook for a center example biedrins

Master Mind
07-03-2008, 06:46 PM
we can trade haslem and cook for a center example biedrins

No, they're keeping him....

H.E.A.T.E.D
07-03-2008, 07:55 PM
what would you guys give up?

DQL
07-03-2008, 09:50 PM
what would you guys give up?

Blount+ Banks

:laugh:

H.E.A.T.E.D
07-03-2008, 11:22 PM
Heinrich/Chalmers
Wade/Cook
Marion/Wright
Beasley
Brand/Okafor/Kwame and Zo

daleja424
07-03-2008, 11:24 PM
haha... I think he was looking for realistically more then ideally... but thats quite the IDEA...:speechless: